Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hasn't any government stopped Bitcoin?  (Read 36080 times)
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:52:10 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 08:06:27 PM by AgentofCoin

Simply, Bitcoin is currently a decentralized open-source voluntary p2p network.
Each of the above terms prevents specific legal actions from occurring to the network.

[…]

Excellent post! Indeed.

However, please note Bitcoin was created for a specific purpose by a specific entity, and some additional evidence of that is that recent research has shown that Bitcoin must become 51% centralized (in terms of control) because as transaction fees become greater than protocol block reward, the incentive to converge on a consensus is lost.

Yes, Bitcoin was created "for a specific purpose by a specific
entity", but we disagree as to who that entity is. The entity is not
a human Intelligence Service or World governmental body, and
has no interest in large scale territorial, political, or military warfare
or acquisition. The entity is beyond such and has laid foundations
for systems that are yet to come. Bitcoin is not important in this
time, but it was important to establish around 2008 AD for plausible
continuity of historical occurrence.

As for whether Bitcoin must become 51% centralized in order to
maintain future converging consensus, we disagree. The system
was emulated and found that at a certain point in the future, new
consensus rules or decisions are no longer possible or necessary,
since the main system is complete. The system was not intended
to have additions and/or subtractions throughout its lifespan
"voted" on through "centralized miner consensus". That is modern
day corruption. Nakamoto Consensus Theory failed in 2010.

(If changes to the system are needed today, before the total full
freeze takes effect, it will need to be done so through a new
"Community Consensus" mechanism. This mechanism is an all
or nothing approach, and not a majority rule or democracy. The
purpose of this mechanism is to rectify problems with efficiency
and attempt to maintain the single chain. It is not about making
changes or "upgrades", but about our singularity.)

Satoshi placed the 1MB cap to prevent the full centralization and
the ultimate collapse of the system, and this contradicts that his
original intention was centralization. When he set the limit, he
acknowledged that his original design could not properly function
because technology that exploits will always outpace technology
that advances. So, the system was placed into a cooldown state
until it could be naturally rectified by time. Valuation of the token
or proving human economic theories are irreverent to the future
goals. The goal was to provide choice, representative, or escape
from the coming system that will be their abomination. Bitcoin
is not of this world, so it shall stand and rebuke in the face
of the abominations that arise from the earth and the sea.

Also Satoshi put double-hashing every where except on the PoW, thus enabling AsciiBoost intentionally.

I do not think double Sha-256 would stop ASICBoost from
manifesting. ASICBoost is an exploit on the PoW inputs directly,
not the hashing algo.

Everything was exquisitely premeditated and planned out for the move towards Nash’s Ideal Money but with a twist where that currency becomes entirely centralized on a hill in Israel (per biblical Revelation).

Everything was planned out, and though there have been some
hiccups along the way, it will ultimately help bring about Nash's
Ideal Money as a side effect of its existence and success, but
miner centralization and modern day Israel has no direct
importance/significance with the actual goal.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:57:03 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 07:19:11 AM by Hyperme.sh

Also Satoshi put double-hashing every where except on the PoW, thus enabling AsciiBoost intentionally.

I do not think double Sha-256 would stop ASICBoost from manifesting. ASICBoost is an exploit on the PoW inputs directly, not the hashing algo.

For some reason I need to re-explain that double-hashing can mean employing two different hash functions as Satoshi did for example for public addresses. I had already explained this to @dinofelis in the context of an in depth analysis of Satoshi’s design of Bitcoin and also a blog about the future global reserve currency.

AsicBoost is an exploit on the internal stages of the SHA-256 hash function. Some of the computational work does not need to be repeated for successive hashing. Employing two different hash function algorithms chained, would eliminate AsicBoost. Satoshi knew this obviously (because his attention to detail in every other area about critical importance of hashing exemplifies that he would) and he chose to enable AsicBoost which enables centralization of Bitcoin mining.

(Note I will be editing this post to add rebuttals to your other comments. Obviously you’re regurgitating Trilema’s incomplete understanding or those who incorrectly idolize John Nash’s theory of Ideal Money)

Satoshi placed the 1MB cap to prevent the full centralization and the ultimate collapse of the system, and this contradicts that his original intention was centralization. When he set the limit, he acknowledged that his original design could not properly function because technology that exploits will always outpace technology that advances. So, the system was placed into a cooldown state until it could be naturally rectified by time.

The 1MB cap does nothing to solve the centralization problem. Here is a portion of the blog post I am in the process of writing which refutes you. <<--- IMPORTANT

Everything was planned out, and though there have been some hiccups along the way, it will ultimately help bring about Nash's Ideal Money as a side effect of its existence and success, but miner centralization and modern day Israel has no direct

Afaics, you’ve been hoodwinked by the Zionists. If you really want to understand, then you must go watch the videos.

Have you actually watched all the expert videos I linked to, which presents much more cogent case than what I had studied about it several years ago. Those investigations are so thorough now, so as to be undeniable by anyone who puts in the time to actually digest the information.

[…]

If you understand who created Bitcoin and why they created it (to bring about the world government by destroying the exclusive jurisdiction of the nation-states over money per John Nash’s Ideal Money concept but with a twist where they designed it purposely to become entirely centralized in their control), then you understand crypto is only going to become what Mossad (Satan) wants it to become.

The law is the domain of the Great Harlot. Come out of her. Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s. I’m working on something that might possibly offer a way out, but realize that Satan’s control is widespread. We are not supposed to expect salvation here on earth.

I will not try to dominate the discussion. Carry on. Each person is offered their free will, to make their own choices.

Disclaimer: IANAL. This is not legal advice nor advice of any form. This is my n00b+kook opinion only.

Edit: the Steemit link with the videos appears to be currently offline. Here is an alternative link to the videos.

To start with, it is not an exploit (i.e., in the crypto sense) but rather a simple algorithmic property of SHA256.

Irrelevant. Satoshi was not limiting himself to the reliance on the standard cryptographic requirements for a cryptographic hash function. He was clearly analysing the complex ways that hash functions could fail in different scenarios.

Second, there is no way to know who would have patented it first. Third, the patents are not valid in all jurisdictions, and indeed

Irrelevant.

The centralization is due to the fact that not everyone can use it at the same cost due to patents. It is quite clear that TPTB could use it without paying patent royalties. The stealth quality interacts with the patent aspect in that there's no way to know who is using it now or has been using it in the past. Thus those who have access at the highest levels can get it patent-free, but everyone else can’t. Analogous to we pay taxes, but the elite don‘t.

There are only two 14nm ASIC fabs in the world. You can safely assume TPTB and banksters control them (via proxy).

I mean, all industries are rife with patented technologies, but that does not ensure monopolies in all of society. I suppose its possible, but I am unconvinced.

In most industries there is not a surreptitious way that avoiding a patent can benefit an elite power in such a way that it provides the sufficient advantage to winner-take-all the spoils.

Your points do not refute my logic. Satoshi was very much thinking in exquisite detail about the way the internal stages of hash functions interact as evident by the combination of RIPE and SHA. If you had followed the links to all the past discussion with @dinofelis, that more detailed analysis is there.

Incidentally, I did acknowledge that it renders additional cash to the patent holder.

That is not what I pointed out in my rebuttal. Please read again.

I just see that advantage as lost in the noise when compared to differential power rates or other operational efficiencies.

For the powerful who have access to the best of everything, it is then a matter of few percent who amongst them winner-take-alls because of recycling the disproportionate profits into more fixed capital investment. We’re analysing a power-struggle at the highest echelons such as a nation-state versus Zionists.
AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:17:32 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 09:49:17 PM by AgentofCoin

I do not think double Sha-256 would stop ASICBoost from manifesting. ASICBoost is an exploit on the PoW inputs directly, not the hashing algo.

For some reason I need to re-explain that double-hashing can mean employing two different hash functions as Satoshi did for example for public addresses. I had already explained this to @dinofelis in the context of an in depth analysis of Satoshi’s design of Bitcoin and also a blog about the future global reserve currency.

AsicBoost is an exploit on the internal stages of the SHA-256 hash function. Some of the computational work does not need to be repeated for successive hashing. Employing two different hash function algorithms chained, would eliminate AsicBoost. Satoshi knew this obviously (because his attention to detail in every other area about critical importance of hashing exemplifies that he would) and he chose to enable AsicBoost which enables centralization of Bitcoin mining.

(Note I will be editing this post to add rebuttals to your other comments. Obviously you’re regurgitating Trilema’s incomplete understanding or those who incorrectly idolize John Nash’s theory of Ideal Money)

The thread has gone off topic. Nevertheless:

Satoshi did not choose to "enable" ASICBoost, that is corruption and conspiracy.

You have taken a natural exploit, which is inevitable of all human systems, and
have construed it into such a way as to portray it as a desired choice. There are
many exploits that are possible and are only discovered by the desire and
determination of an exploiter in most cases. In this case, it was discovered by
someone who patented it for their financial benefit to be licensed to miners.
That is acceptable and his discovery gave public notice to the community that
such an exploit was possible.

Personally, I would have preferred that he disclosed it in secret to the developers
so that it could be patched prior to its wide spread use, but he chose to monetize
it for himself, which is also acceptable because it follows the human game theory
aspect within Bitcoin. Sometimes, even non-direct participants of the Bitcoin
system are bound by its designed theoretical constraints, and thus inadvertently
make the full system stronger over time.

Satoshi did not intentionally desire centralization of the network, since if he did
so, the experiment would have never reached a stage in which it would prove
your overall argument. Your argument is incorrect because its basic premise will
not bring about your future conclusion. In fact, it will do the opposite and allow a
fully centralized world system to dominate over all flesh unabated and uncontested.

This is not acceptable and the actions today will circumvent the world government
and its single world currency of tomorrow. By the nature of the Bitcoin system and
it forking ability alone, it is contradictory to centralization and control, and thus
like the phoenix can not die and will continually be reborn after each attack.

Satoshi may not have been all knowing, but he was not a malicious instrument.
All proxies are only given the information they directly need to perform their tasks
at that time. Additional data for beyond the lifespan of the proxy is unnecessary
and discouraged.

Satoshi placed the 1MB cap to prevent the full centralization and the ultimate collapse of the system, and this contradicts that his original intention was centralization. When he set the limit, he acknowledged that his original design could not properly function because technology that exploits will always outpace technology that advances. So, the system was placed into a cooldown state until it could be naturally rectified by time.
The 1MB cap does nothing to solve the centralization problem. Here is a portion of the blog post I am in the process of writing which refutes you. <<--- IMPORTANT

Irrelevant, and does not refute.

I made no statements that it solved the problem of mining centralization and only
provided the answer of "1MB limit + Time = stabilization till natural balancing".
Mining centralization is a normal development of human interaction in the Bitcoin
mining system, and thus can not be solved with programmed restraints since the
devices exist in the physical world. Satoshi himself acknowledge that more efficient
specialized devices would come about due to humanities' current interaction in the
system. But as time progresses, any centralization reduces due to technological
advances and knowledge. Thus, the longer Bitcoin survives, the more balanced
it will become.

Everything was planned out, and though there have been some hiccups along the way, it will ultimately help bring about Nash's Ideal Money as a side effect of its existence and success, but miner centralization and modern day Israel has no direct
Afaics, you’ve been hoodwinked by the Zionists. If you really want to understand, then you must go watch the videos.

I have no interest in conspiracies or scapegoating.

The Bitcoin system was designed as a beacon of light in the darkness that exists
now and is to come. It will shine in the face of oppression and remind the human
citizens in the world that there is still hope and resistance when all other avenues
have been shut down to them.

The world will never love Bitcoin because it directly rejects the things in their world.
Bitcoin can never become the world's tool, because it contradicts their fundamental
systems and thus proves that they are forming invalid blocks, and that their nodes
have become fully dishonest and malicious. Corrections from within the system is
no longer possible at this point in time, so Satoshi was coded and performed.

Your belief that Zionists have anything to do with Bitcoin, means you do not
know what happens to Zion during the time of the oppression that is to come.
The people of Zion and the world who are forced into the wilderness and into
the mountains will then understand Bitcoin's true purpose and that Satoshi was
indeed a proven proxy. Though he was not perfect, and no proxies are, because
of his success in his given task, many will endure and be found in the book of life.

Have you actually watched all the expert videos I linked to, which presents much more cogent case than what I had studied about it several years ago. Those investigations are so thorough now, so as to be undeniable by anyone who puts in the time to actually digest the information.
[…]
If you understand who created Bitcoin and why they created it (to bring about the world government by destroying the exclusive jurisdiction of the nation-states over money per John Nash’s Ideal Money concept but with a twist where they designed it purposely to become entirely centralized in their control), then you understand crypto is only going to become what Mossad (Satan) wants it to become.

The law is the domain of the Great Harlot. Come out of her. Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s. I’m working on something that might possibly offer a way out, but realize that Satan’s control is widespread. We are not supposed to expect salvation here on earth.

I will not try to dominate the discussion. Carry on. Each person is offered their free will, to make their own choices.

As for this above paragraph you have cited:
You have your theory backwards and your theological understanding is limited.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:21:29 PM

I think that governments have some fear about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, that is why most banks are creating some FUD about all that concerns about cryptocurrencies. But there is an altcoin that i have never understood, you all know that Ripple is one of the most succesfull altcoins, and it is on the top 10, but i dont know how did it get there, or from where does its volume come from.. It is a very weird altcoin, and i think that it has been created by banks.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
dondexter

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:39:45 PM

At the early stages Russia ruled it as illegal, China outlawed all withdrawals and some other country also spoke against it. But now everything seem to be smoothing up at least on the government side. Surely Bitcoin must be seen as challenging their authority. Is there something I am failing to see? All it would take is a 51% attack or a new law.

I think firstly there isn't much negative stuff associated with bitcoin that it needs to be clamped down on. Secondly, it is not easy to completely outlaw it and may be more productive to regulate it. Thirdly, by outlawing it, it could lead to emergence of an underground black market which could make it worse.
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:59:24 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 01:10:33 AM by Hyperme.sh

Sheep vs. Wolf

The thread has gone off topic.

No, no, no, it has stayed on topic. Just because you disagree with my hypothesis, doesn’t mean my posts are off-topic. That is a disingenuous claim. Disagreement is not proof.

Why hasn't any government stopped Bitcoin? Because the Zionists are pulling the strings in government and because Bitcoin was designed to be superior to the jurisdiction of any single nation-state (but the Zionists pulling strings and preventing any potential nation-state cooperation to stop Bitcoin will also be a factor). The Zionists want Bitcoin to succeed because it serves several aims:

• It’s creative destruction of the nation-state central banks with themselves as the central bank in control of Bitcoin at the end game.
  • It’s a marvellous globalized tracking device.
  • It helps them eliminate cash, which is difficult for them to control. Bitcoin they will control and can turn off anyone’s number precisely as predicted in Revelation.
  • Given their control of the only two 14mn ASIC fabs in the world (via proxy as the financiers), they are indirectly gaining the seigniorage of issuing Bitcoin (mining).
  • It fools all the “useful idiot” nerds into supporting them.
  • It provides a system for them to more efficiently launder their drug and other illicit activities money and funding of their operatives all over the world.
  • Provides a way via unregulated speculation and offshoots such as ICOs for them to promote self-incrimination of wide swaths of the very people who might otherwise be able to defeat them.
  • Gives them an alternative to the barbaric, non-electronic relic gold, as they crash and reset the global monetary system circa 2020 to 2024.
  • It’s a Hegelian dialectic leverage against the nation-states which they want to force into submission to a world government.

Did you not listen in the videos I linked for you of the power the Zionists have even at the local government level in the USA.

I will be editing this post and adding more information to make my case stronger.

Mainly I’m disappointed that you just declared you’re correct without retorting the vast number of details I have linked to both in my past discussions with @dinofelis, my logic about Satoshi’s necessary priorities, and the details in the videos about Mossad implementing the 9/11 slaughter.

Satoshi did not choose to "enable" ASICBoost, that is corruption and conspiracy.

Disagree. I already explained that due to the careful analysis he put into hashing and interaction of different hashes in the double-hashing scenarios in Bitcoin, he was quite aware of the weakness of SHA256 in the proof-of-work context. I delved into this in great detail in my discussions with @dinofelis which I provided links to. If you are unwilling to read and comprehend those discussions, then I suggest you’re just an ignorant bystander.

For you to argue otherwise, is (sorry to say so frankly) absolutely asinine. Satoshi would not have released a system where he had not analysed this is great and excruciating detail the hash function for proof-of-work as that is the cornerstone of his invention. The hallmarks of his work and precise speech prove his fanatical attention to detail.

Please do not waste my scarce time with dribble (drool or drivel). I expect a more well researched reply from you. I do not wish to be denigrating or unappreciative, but I have do not have time if you are not even willing to study my hypothesis in great detail.

You have taken a natural exploit, which is inevitable of all human systems, and have construed it into such a way as to portray it as a desired choice. There are many exploits that are possible and are only discovered by the desire and determination of an exploiter in most cases. In this case, it was discovered by someone who patented it for their financial benefit to be licensed to miners. That is acceptable and his discovery gave public notice to the community that such an exploit was possible.

You’re apparently inept in the math of Probability & Statistics theory, or in correctly applying the initial conditions to the math.

There’s not multiple possible random cases of low-hanging fruit exploit discoveries on proof-of-work. Every sufficiently astute expert who has studied hash functions (including my deep study of them in 2013/4 when I was trying to design an ASIC-resistant PoW algorithm) knows about the sort of weakness that was exploited for ASICBOOST. In fact, I remember noting the structural peculiarity of SHA2 before ASICBOOST was announced as I independently saw there was a weakness that could perhaps be exploited but at the time I did not pursue it because of my health condition and because I had so many different priorities for things to work on and it seemed outside my capitalization to capitalize on any way.

It’s impossible that Satoshi did not study that weakness of that type of hash function construction. Absolutely impossible. Anyone who claims otherwise just really hasn’t studied the issue.

When one studies hash functions they become aware of the construction types such as Merkle–Damgård construction, wide-pipe, MD-compliant padding, etc..

Satoshi knew damn well that he was employing a cryptographic hash function in a paradigm that cryptographic hash functions are not normally designed for, i.e. that the cryptographic properties assured for hash functions would not necessary be sufficient. So of course he would study very carefully looking for weakness thereof. It’s impossible for someone of “his” (team’s collective) intellect to not find the ASICBOOST weakness. I suggest you ask Daniel Bernstein to study this in great detail and then ask for his conclusion. I am confident he will conclude the same as me.

Its re-“discovery” was quite unremarkable, inevitable and predictable.

Remember this. Things that look random to someone with a 140 IQ or non-expert, can be blatantly obvious to a 180 IQ or an expert in that field. Be very careful about your bias to due your mistaking ignorance as randomness. (the linked post is mine where I’m essentially mapping out mathematically what cognitive dissonance is)

Personally, I would have preferred that he disclosed it in secret to the developers so that it could be patched prior to its wide spread use, but he chose to monetize it for himself, which is also acceptable because it follows the human game theory
aspect within Bitcoin. Sometimes, even non-direct participants of the Bitcoin system are bound by its designed theoretical constraints, and thus inadvertently make the full system stronger over time.

It was already too late when it was re-discovered, to change the proof-of-work algorithm. And the other “fixes” proposed (which involved SegWit) destroy Bitcoin’s security (if you analyse it holistically as Craig Wright explained).

Satoshi did not intentionally desire centralization of the network, since if he did so, the experiment would have never reached a stage in which it would prove your overall argument. Your argument is incorrect because its basic premise will not bring about your future conclusion. In fact, it will do the opposite and allow a fully centralized world system to dominate over all flesh unabated and uncontested.

I am so disappointed in you. I thought you were a sophisticated and deep thinker.

Bitcoin can (economically) scale just fine. The centralization comes only when the Zionists are ready. They decide when.

Also you did not even pay attention that the centralization is only absolutely necessary (otherwise consensus will no longer converge) when the block reward declines near zero.

Man you did not even read the links I provided for you. Or you did not digest and assimilate them. I do not have time to spoon feed you.

This is not acceptable and the actions today will circumvent the world government and its single world currency of tomorrow. By the nature of the Bitcoin system and it forking ability alone, it is contradictory to centralization and control, and thus
like the phoenix can not die and will continually be reborn after each attack.

There is no forking away from the economic majority. The economic majority is the Zionists, because the people being flocks of sheep instead of pack wolves hand that power vacuum to them. If 9/11 does not convince you of Satan’s power here on earth, there will be more amazing feats coming. Again until you watch the 9/11 videos I provided which make an extremely compelling case that what Mossad represents (not limited to just Mossad) is in control over every key aspect of the civilizations, then we really have nothing to discuss with each other. I can not debate a willingly ignorant person. Sorry. If you’ve studied everything and then can make specific refutations of detailed facts, then we can have a useful discussion.

Satoshi may not have been all knowing, but he was not a malicious instrument. All proxies are only given the information they directly need to perform their tasks at that time. Additional data for beyond the lifespan of the proxy is unnecessary
and discouraged.

If you believe Satoshi was a single person, I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

Irrelevant, and does not refute.

I made no statements that it solved the problem of mining centralization and only provided the answer of "1MB limit + Time = stabilization till natural balancing". Mining centralization is a normal development of human interaction in the Bitcoin
mining system, and thus can not be solved with programmed restraints since the devices exist in the physical world. Satoshi himself acknowledge that more efficient specialized devices would come about due to humanities' current interaction in the
system.

Please quote for me Satoshi’s writing about what you claim. I do not remember reading that.

But as time progresses, any centralization reduces due to technological advances and knowledge. Thus, the longer Bitcoin survives, the more balanced it will become.

Lol. It’s true that someone may invent an improvement (in fact I have and will release it soon), but that is not Bitcoin. We were talking about Bitcoin, not altcoins. Bitcoin can not copy my design.

But another factor that perhaps the Zionists win any way (because the people like yourself are sheep and thus empowered Satan), so even my better decentralized ledger may not help us avoid the end game of Revelation.

You’re a sheep because you refuse to review the evidence that Mossad did 9/11. You selfishly follow the other sheep who refuse to learn.

I’m a wolf, a pack animal, not a flock animal.

I have no interest in conspiracies or scapegoating.

Willfully refusing to learn is not an admirable trait.

Assigning derogatory labels (e.g. “conspiracies or scapegoating”) to something you have not studied is the epitome of a fool.

It’s only by studying it and then refuting it that you can claim the high ground.

Your belief that Zionists have anything to do with Bitcoin, means you do not know what happens to Zion during the time of the oppression that is to come. The people of Zion and the world who are forced into the wilderness and into the mountains will then understand Bitcoin's true purpose and that Satoshi was indeed a proven proxy. Though he was not perfect, and no proxies are, because of his success in his given task, many will endure and be found in the book of life.

My understanding is the Great Harlot are the “banksters” who end up with all the wealth on top the mountain in Israel. Afaik, the Zionists are not the citizens of Israel, but rather corrupters of the Israelites.

… your theological understanding is limited.

An unsubstantiated accusation is not proof.

Quote from: anonymous
I agree with AgentofCoins position in that exchange.

Based on refutation of which facts in my highly detailed thesis?

You and he both offered no factual argument. Just assertions. Whereas, I presented numerous facts and evidence.

What is the point of having a discussion with someone who ignores all the evidence?
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:03:57 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 03:42:45 AM by Hyperme.sh

There is another very important factoid that I only recently realized.

The AML regulations which are spreading all over the world due to the terrorism theme the Zionists have foisted on the world (as explained in great detail in the videos I linked for all you to watch and keep plodding y’all to watch), make it illegal for miners to sell virtual currencies except on an AML regulated exchange (which of course the Zionists will control with their control over the regulators). You may not legally sell mined BTC to a private party or P2P. You can spend it on goods & services, but a mining operation can’t survive by spending its BTC, as it needs cash flow to pay electricity and upgrade mining hardware.

Thus you can clearly see that the Zionists are employing the nation-state laws to give themselves an eventual monopoly on who can mine Bitcoin. This is in addition to the ASICBOOST thing which I already explained upthread leverages the patent law of nation-states to give the Zionists a 30% electrical efficiency advantage.

They planned this out exquisitely.
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:22:28 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 05:34:26 AM by Dorky

Glad iamnotback is back!

After reading your article at steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/future-ico-woes-and-alternatives-to-icos-for-fundraising, I have the impression that you stand is 100% into bitcoin and litecoin only. Ethereum and the rest under its umbrella are illegal and should/will be gone. Am I right in this? If so, then here's something I want to ask you.

Assuming in a world where the current conventional world economic system is totally collapsed and the only thing remaining are bitcoin and litecoin (everything else gone, including ethereum and the rest), can bitcoin and litecoin do what ethereum is doing now with its "smart contract" foundation? If they can, then how exactly can that be done and why are the TPTB not doing it with bitcoin and litecoin? If they can't, then isn't it possible that despite ethereum not legal (as in unregulated), it may very likely still continue and prosper and that governments may eventually approve ICO (flip-flopping as they do with banning bitcoin and later on reverse stance)?

In an ideal world, maybe only bitcoin will exist (not ethereum and the rest). But then if we are really in an ideal world, we may not even need to slave for money nor bitcoin at all. And if we are permanently in a less ideal world, then what do you think is the likelihood that despite ethereum and all the ICOs under it are illegal (for being unregulated), they may still survive and continue to prosper? Much like the government is clean because it strive for regulation to protect the people, and yet continue to let loose the Clinties (the family with high dead body count). But of course regulation is to be put in place not really to protect ICO participants, but to know who you are and track you down. There are many crypto-based companies that voluntarily require you to submit your personal details under the excuse of AML/KYC. Immediately that tells me the people in charge of this company are very likely related to TPTB, be it directly or indirectly.

Edit:
Come to think of it. The Chinese people are simply not intellectually nor technically competent enough, and yet all those high-tech bitcoin mining equipment/hardware are claimed to be originating from them. A person that I personally know mentioned to me that Bitmain is actually an Israeli company. So I wouldn't be surprised that China's success and dominance in bitcoin and bitcoin mining is not without very strong support from Israeli. You just look at speeches given by Roger Ver and Jihan Wu and you can immediately tell they are totally not cut out for all these. Stupid people cannot be on top unless they are supported by the powers above them. Roger Ver, Jihan Wu and many others are very likely just public figureheads to play out the exact dramas that TPTB wants them to.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Dorky

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:43:27 AM

At the early stages Russia ruled it as illegal, China outlawed all withdrawals and some other country also spoke against it. But now everything seem to be smoothing up at least on the government side. Surely Bitcoin must be seen as challenging their authority. Is there something I am failing to see? All it would take is a 51% attack or a new law.

Everything is just drama, precisely to give the impression that government is anti-bitcoin, that government has absolutely nothing to do with bitcoin, that bitcoin couldn't possibly be the mark of the beast. Other reason is that government needs a new system to transition current economic system into, so banning and approving it (and re-banning and re-approving it) somewhat helps in an "orderly" and more diverse distribution of the cryptocurrency. They can say they accept bitcoin 100%, but then you will see the most disruptive, most abruptive, and most destabilizing shift from fiat currencies into bitcoin. The conventional system can collapse overnight (or more) if adoption is abrupt. By playing it discretely and counter intuitively, TPTB can avoid such unnecessary trouble.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:58:17 AM

Sheep vs. Wolf
The thread has gone off topic.
No, no, no, it has stayed on topic. Just because you disagree with my hypothesis, doesn’t mean my posts are off-topic. That is a disingenuous claim. Disagreement is not proof.

If your argument is that Zionists control the governments and thus allow their
creation (Bitcoin) to continue to exists without significant attempts of control,
then I suppose your current comments are on topic to this thread, but they are
not on topic to this section where the thread has been placed (Legal). You are
not making legal arguments or using common legal theory in your analysis.

In addition, if you truly believed the results of your analysis, you would never
make such statements on a public forum that is constantly monitored by their
control systems, since that would designate you for termination either by being
suicided or by "accidental" hit and run. Continuing, majority of participants upon
the internet do not care, nor take such concerns seriously, and so you providing
your analysis of such will not save anyone since the deed is done, and their
Zionist world control is absolute, based upon your reasoning. Yet, this is
contradicted by your current existence here with arguments of such, and
so, must be ignored. When people speak the secret truths, death does follow.

This leads to a possibility that your argument is not based on a true belief of
Zionism creating or controlling Bitcoin, but on an attack scenario designed to
mitigate my argument type, since it has the possibility of disturbing the full
control of humanity by their one world currency. Thus, you could be the true
Zionist, calling others such as obfuscation, as if it held any real importance.
Ultimately, whatever group anyone is claimed to be allied to, holds no
significance when the curtain falls. No one will be spared, except the
few who flee to Bitcoin at the time in which it is appointed.

The Bitcoin of that time is not as transparent as todays. As new designs are
added to the Bitcoin system to help hide and protect its users, the governments
will become more and more oppressive until it is outlawed and they establish
their own controlled token system. This is the One World System your masters
desire and will wield over the meek. Anyone who attempts to prevent privacy
and other such user protective ideas from being added to the Bitcoin system
is an ally of the One World System that is to come, and an enemy of Bitcoin's
true purpose: Free choice prior to forced slavery.

So, the issue is likely that you do not like my words because you consider
them to be a threat to your ideals. You wish for the destruction of Bitcoin so
that Nash's theory can be realized thereafter and thus usher in a world of
total human subjugation. I can assure you that the one world currency will
eventually manifest just as you wish, but Bitcoin and its theory will have
already propagated to prevent all from being forced to partake in that
system. Without Bitcoin and its proven theory, no flesh would survive.

Bitcoin is not human forced, but a choice provided by the entity for humanity.
One World Currency is human forced, and mandates sin as a show of loyalty.
Bitcoin is a contradiction of this world, will not conform, and resides outside it.
One World Currency is a continuation of this world, and exacerbation of its sin.

My communications in this area is based upon theological reasoning and not
on the actions of a single proxy alone. Many proxies have come before Satoshi
and many will come after, all in order to secure the paths in the wilderness and
the streams in the desert. Proxies are not the end all of the system, and the
system is continually built till the time it is perfected, and only then will the
time appointed be realized.

Your theological reasoning is based upon modern day biases and interpretations
that are less than 150 years old. The plan in the works is thousands of years
old and will proceed accordingly to the design of the entity. What will occur
has already transpired and so there is no point in continuing this conversation
since I have stated my simple reasoning and you wish to argue motives of a
limited single past proxy. Satoshi was not a betrayer and history will confirm.

History will record these communications and will be the only judge here.
I do not need to force, convince, or explain my full reasonings, since it was
said, "seek and ye shall find, and knock and it shall be opened to you". So I
have only provided these communications for your consideration and pointed
toward thoughts of interesting possibilities. Some will understand them and
others will not, but I am not looking for conversion, but for more possibilities
that have not been entertained or anticipated. The choice is yours as to how
you interpret my words. If you dismiss them, I am not harmed, and if you
attack me, I lose no power, since I desire none and the goal is not worldly.

The goal is to proclaim what is to come, so that those who listen will consider
and prepare, and those who have been granted the means will move justly.
I am a reminder, not a redeemer. Human condescension is of no value.

Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:05:48 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 06:20:38 AM by Hyperme.sh

If your argument is that Zionists control the governments and thus allow their creation (Bitcoin) to continue to exists without significant attempts of control, then I suppose your current comments are on topic to this thread, but they are not on topic to this section where the thread has been placed (Legal). You are not making legal arguments or using common legal theory in your analysis.

What?

I wrote about how patent-law and AML law are both being exploited surreptitiously but in plain sight.

You’re really grasping at straws now.

Please cite where you made such comments in your prior posting

If you can’t see my obvious discussion of how ASICBOOST is exclusive for the Zionists due to the patent-law which prevents everyone else from using it and my recent post about AML law preventing miners from selling except on Zionist controlled regulated exchanges, then it is not my job to teach you how to read.

In addition, if you truly believed the results of your analysis, you would never make such statements on a public forum that is constantly monitored by their control systems, since that would designate you for termination either by being
suicided or by "accidental" hit and run. Continuing, majority of participants upon the internet do not care, nor take such concerns seriously, and so you providing your analysis of such will not save anyone since the deed is done, and their
Zionist world control is absolute, based upon your reasoning. Yet, this is contradicted by your current existence here with arguments of such, and so, must be ignored. When people speak the secret truths, death does follow.

I’m not a sheep. I’m a pack wolf. We fight.

“You can take my gun from my cold dead hand”.

Nobody said they yet have the ability to murder every person on earth yet. They have control over the government, the media, and many of the masses (i.e. the sheep like you and they clearly control you because you’re unwilling to break out of your delusional fantasy about how the world really works and what Bitcoin really is about).

Your theological reasoning is based upon modern day biases and interpretations that are less than 150 years old. The plan in the works is thousands of years old and will proceed accordingly to the design of the entity.

Revelation (in the Bible) is an old document. It predicts the Great Harlot as I explained.

I’m sorry I refuse to continue to debate with someone who has such low reading comprehension. You don’t even read what I write.
AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:13:28 AM

If your argument is that Zionists control the governments and thus allow their creation (Bitcoin) to continue to exists without significant attempts of control, then I suppose your current comments are on topic to this thread, but they are not on topic to this section where the thread has been placed (Legal). You are not making legal arguments or using common legal theory in your analysis.
What?

I wrote about how patent-law and AML law are both being exploited surreptitiously but in plain sight.

You’re really grasping at straws now.

Please cite where you made such comments in your prior posting
in which I originally responded to. From my position, you have only
made such comment after my comment of being off topic.

Please don't waste your time with children's games.

Dorky

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:18:54 AM

Bitcoin is a contradiction of this world, will not conform, and resides outside it.
One World Currency is a continuation of this world, and exacerbation of its sin.

If I am TPTB.
And I know you are against everything I do.
And I want you to adopt my One World Currency.
You will never adopt it willingly, nor voluntarily, nor without a fight to the death.
If I have to force you to adopt, I would most likely fail than succeed.
The only way I can make you adopt my One World Currency is to make you believe it is not from me.
To make you believe if you adopt this One World Currency, you will be able to crush me.
Thus you willingly and voluntarily adopt it.
Much to my pleasure and intention.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:21:23 AM

If I am TPTB.
You will never adopt it willingly, nor voluntarily, nor without a fight to the death.
The only way I can make you adopt my One World Currency is to make you believe it is not from me.
To make you believe if you adopt this One World Currency, you will be able to crush me.

Wow Dork. That was excellent.
Dorky

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:22:30 AM

If I am TPTB.

Wow Dork. That was excellent.

Hey iamfinallyback, would you care to answer my previous post to you about bitcoin and ethereum?

This one here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1972052.msg22665333#msg22665333

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:50:28 AM

If I am TPTB.

Yes, accept that contradicts what the bible says, and if we are
assuming that it is a prophetic writing since the entity is of a higher
dimension and the actions have already occurred, then what you just
said is wrong, since what you said is not in the Book of Revelation.

In fact, it conveys the opposite.
Please refer to your book and update your understanding.
The One World System is forced and those who do not take it are put
to death. That is the opposite of "willingly and voluntarily adopting it".

Some will escape being put to death, because they saw the signs prior
and fled. According to the book, those people will be sustained by the
entity in some manner and will be the ones who endure till the end.

But, ultimately I have wasted some time here and this original thread,
which was about Bitcoin and Legal Theory, has paid the real price.  Cheesy

Dorky

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:26:13 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 07:38:00 AM by Dorky

Yes, accept that contradicts what the bible says, and if we are
assuming that it is a prophetic writing since the entity is of a higher
dimension and the actions have already occurred, then what you just
said is wrong, since what you said is not in the Book of Revelation.

In fact, it conveys the opposite.
Please refer to your book and update your understanding.
The One World System is forced and those who do not take it are put
to death. That is the opposite of "willingly and voluntarily adopting it".

Some will escape being put to death, because they saw the signs prior
and fled. According to the book, those people will be sustained by the
entity in some manner and will be the ones who endure till the end.

But, ultimately I have wasted some time here and this original thread,
which was about Bitcoin and Legal Theory, has paid the real price.  Cheesy

Everything you said contradicts the Book of Revelation too.
Things can be forced onto you without you even realizing it directly.
If the government makes your fiat money worthless, you are forced to find a solution and take action.
Otherwise, you suffer and die.

Since you are interested in the Bible, I suggest you the Nag Hammadi lost scriptures too.

And here's my favorite quote for you.

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. - Matthew 6:19-21

I believe that includes bitcoin too as one of the treasures on earth.
And no, in case you believe a world above us would need money too.
The spiritual world above us has absolutely no use for money in any form or kind.
Anyone who argue the opposite is a charlatan and a sinner.
Money is an earth-bound stuff.

Edit:
Money, in any form or kind, is not the work of God.
I believe the same can be said of bitcoin.
So anyone saying bitcoin is from the universe as an answer to people's prayer for financial salvation against TPTB (or something like that), is committing blasphemy, knowingly or unknowingly.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:07:36 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 06:06:58 PM by Hyperme.sh

Some will escape being put to death, because they saw the signs prior and fled. According to the book, those people will be sustained by the entity in some manner and will be the ones who endure till the end.

It’s not clear in the Bible if those who are raptured are not put to death or whatever. Rather the rapture applies to the person’s soul not their earthly carcass.

The Bible says those who refuse the Mark 666 will be put to death, but they can still be raptured.

As Dork says, the Bible says that in heaven (and on earth after Jesus returns with those who were raptured), there is no use for money. So thus your proclamation that Bitcoin is useful for those who survive the reign of the Anti-Christ is a nonsensical theological theory.

My perspective is the threat from the Zionists is much nearer-term and I don’t base that on the Bible but rather the expert videos by scholars that exquisitely lay out the evidence that Mossad slaughtered 2700+ Americans on 9/11. The Zionists are collapsing the globally economy with a global monetary reset coming within several years.

They will be ratcheting up their use of laws to force everyone into the corrals, but entirely turning off Bitcoin would be antithetical to the reasons they built Bitcoin in the first place.

9/11 by 19 incompetents and Bitcoin by a lone Japanese hacker are posited to be examples of the amazing (almost magical to the masses) feats the Anti-Christ will do which the people will greatly admire. And yes, the people are admiring 9/11 as the example of what 19 Arabs with box cutters who couldn’t even fly airplanes well enough in flight school, were able to accomplish — i.e. the sheep are hoodwinked by the Anti-Christ as predicted in the Bible.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” — Arthur C. Clarke
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:05:51 PM

Not all governments ban bitcoin because I don't know what to do with this invention. Ignore use cryptocurrency, they can not. There is a constant outflow of investment into the cryptocurrency. Today, it is not critical but the process is gaining momentum and can significantly weaken the economy in the first place developed countries. It is hard to deny and difficult to subdue. Here the government and sit as a dog in the manger.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:31:56 PM

I have no idea why a 51% attack didn't happen until today, maybe they wait until more people will have invested their money so that the uproar will be unlike higher?

But the past has shown that governments can't stop bitcoin with laws and people are also not able to understand why it should be illegal. It's not drugs, it doesn't beat anyone, it doesn't hurt anyone, so what could be the reason to prohibit it successfully?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: