Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hasn't any government stopped Bitcoin?  (Read 36083 times)
Paulcrypt

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:57:44 PM

Bitcoin extremely difficult to track transactions and collect taxes. therefore there is nothing to seize and no central location to shut down.  Smiley
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:02:16 PM

And how would any government stop bitcoin? I have been here for 7 years and have yet to see a viable method for stopping bitcoin.
How, why, who Huh

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:32:47 PM

And how would any government stop bitcoin? I have been here for 7 years and have yet to see a viable method for stopping bitcoin.
How, why, who Huh

Do a permanent ban on all the bitcoin exchanges without further review.
Everything else is drama / fake news / bullshit.
China is full of it.

A lot of people do not believe in the Mark of the Beast.
These people are so close, and yet not close enough to directly say religion is horseshit.

Not many people can see through the facade.
Is bitcoin wonderful to you?
Well, it is was to me.
Is it the salvation?
Financially, yes.
Spiritually and emotionally, no.

Whatever I say here is useless, and somewhat self-defeating.
The Revelation will be fulfilled.
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:35:44 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 11:32:38 PM by AgentofCoin

I am glad we have found common ground in some areas.

Ditto. Apologies for some of my remarks being so stern. My intention was only that you not ignore the significance of my technical perspective on Satoshi’s design and those videos about how powerful the Zionists have become given they could slaughter 2700+ people at 9/11. Of course 9/11 also had a Godly purpose as it opened so many people’s eyes to the importance studying Revelation.

Your rapture debunking thesis is inspirational, but aren’t the 2700 slaughtered by Satan already raptured? Or are they waiting in purgatory interim?

At least the pain they suffered wasn’t for an extended period of time.

I am only answering this specific question because it involves
human suffering and the secondary suffering of any families and
friends. So that they might comprehend that he is just and rational,
and a plan has been placed, this has been communicated for
those who wish to see the logic.

Ultimately, everything is just a Dream.
We are the Dream dreaming as the Dreamer.
God is the Dreamer dreaming as us.
Hinduism depiction of Vishnu in slumber and through His active dreaming, multiverse is manifested, is a very accurate description of the true nature of human existence.
And this is one good reason why (I think) the Buddha (in my own words) said human has no permanent self.
You may disagree with this, because of Christian upbringing.
If only you understand this Dream, you would not have limiting beliefs of "you", "me", "they", etc.
Because there is none.

If you want to know more of the Truth, instead of making up stories out of personal imagination, I would like to recommend you to a very very good book titled "Thinking and Destiny" by Harold Percival, who I believe is an Ascended Master.
The book is no longer copyright protected, so it is free for download, and available publicly online.

When I was way much younger, I also had similar level and state of imagination as you are now.
Because I was not totally clear of the Truth, I find my own reasons and logic to fill the gap.
It is only when I grow older that I realize that if I don't know, it is better to keep an empty mind, than a mind filled with made-up stories/theories.
At the moment, you are very convinced that you are right.
But as you get older, hopefully you will realize that nobody is really right until he directly sees it.
All reasoning and logic are bounded by limitations of the human senses and experiences thru the senses that are earth-bound in nature, thus cannot be valid medium of any high level realization.

Edit:
The Truth isn't something that requires you to think and ponder with reason and logic.
If you have to think and ponder with reason and logic, that is not Truth, but made-up ones.
Insight to the Truth is realized through split second awareness/realization.
This is why in Buddhism, they say Enlightenment is realized out of a sudden/instant, not thru certain stages of progress or development.

You may say I am wrong.
In case you are a hardcore Christian, I would like to strongly recommend you to the Nag Hammadi lost scriptures for a more original teachings of Jesus.

Your level of understanding is not as high as you think.

Buddha likely only "attained" his understanding from is his ability to connect to the
proxy communication broadcasts that are continually occurring. Whether Siddhartha
was a valid proxy or invalid proxy is not known to me, but since he was able to
interpret those broadcasts and taught them to humans, which is a violation of the plan,
it is likely he was an invalid proxy. In the event he was a human, who had the ability to
tap into that communication portal, it is unlikely that the communication language would
be decipherable to them without a computer or a very high cognitive ability. Whatever
the case, since the teachings were based on the old Hindu teachings and thus a
continuation of a misunderstanding from a prior rebellion, it is possible this Buddha
was a rebel proxy that was not located and partitioned originally, or the Entity allowed
this proxy to perform their actions because the teachings did not add any harm to the
continuity, or this proxy was valid and performed a correction in the continuity that
is not known to me.

As for the Hindu gods, their movements and actions are always bound to the Vimana
that they controlled and operated. Without their Vimanas they are powerless and can be
terminated physically. Even Vishnu has been reported to be physically terminated. This
is not possible with God, but is as designed into the proxy system under the process
type of "transferability".

So, "What does God need with a starship?", and "How can a God die?".

Please do not try to make arguments that dismiss or belittle my reasoning by blaming
Christian interpretation, my age, or thought process. The fact of the matter is that True
God(s) do not need advanced technological devices in order to perform majority of their
godly actions. It is more likely, everything you are accusing me of, only applies to you
and your belief. You did not contemplate I was where you are now and have gone
beyond due to contradictions you purposefully or subconsciously ignore.

God, or his valid proxies, would never teach humanity a control system thats byproduct
prevents humanity from attaining individual growth beyond their genetic programming,
like the Caste System does. The caste system only applied to nonhuman proxies when
they were properly performing their tasks issued by the Entity. Proxies are designed to
perform very particular tasks, which are placed into orders and ranks, and are not given
the ability to perform things outside those tasks, or in other orders and their ranks.
These Orders and Ranks are not for designation of superiority over other proxies, but
only to designate and reveal their purpose and positions within the Entity's design.
This reinforces the Karma system, and if specialization is needed for a given task, other
proxies can publicly see the two different orders working together and are on guard
for possible corruption or rebellion. Karma and Castes are for compliance systems, not
advancement or development.

In order for a rebelling proxy to actually survive against the power of the Entity for a
worthy amount of time, that proxy would need to convince many other proxies to join
them in their rebellion. The more diverse proxies that join in, the higher the chance
that rebellion can survive long enough that the proxies could intervene and interfere
in the human civilizations of that time, and enjoy playing god for themselves. But, this
is known to the Entity and proxies are dispatched, and then battles between the two
proxy groups and their devices are performed. Ultimately, due to the power of the Entity,
any rebellion always fails, and as each individual rebel proxy is captured and partitioned,
the rebelling group becomes weaker and weaker until they are very easily captured.
When there are very few rebel proxies left, and those proxies only have very simple task
abilities in conjunction with their device (if not destroyed yet), they only have one viable
action left to perform which is to run and hide throughout spacetime or jumping into
another continuity without station proxy assistance.

It is more probable that the reports of the Hindu gods and their actions in this continuity
was the work of rebelling proxies, than actual God(s) attempting to bring enlightenment
to humanity. Much of the Hindu belief system is contrary to advancement and
"enlightenment" and is actually designed to prevent progress by making the humans
believe that their next physical life could be into a better form, even a rich family of a
higher caste, if they just behave and stay within their caste structure. This system is
contrary to human development, but not the nature of the proxy system, and thus is
more probable to be from a misunderstanding or purposeful perversion of the teachings
of violating proxies than from actual God(s) in flying mechanical devices.

If God loves each human equally, than God would never create subgroups of humans
based upon the deeds of a prior life that you can not recall. Karma and Caste systems
are not for humans, but for nonhuman proxy compliance. The theory of human Karma
violates human free will and choice. It's premise is that the unknown actions of your
previous life can punish you in your current life. This is unfair to your current life and
thus the theory of human karma is essentially like transferring the debt of your parents
and applying that debt to you unjustly. God is not unjust.

Hindu Gods were simple nonhuman proxies who were in rebellion against the Entity.
They violated their Karma compliance systems so that they could enjoy an existence
that is similar to human existence, which is base and physical. They were in violation
of their tasks and intervened which caused some harm to this continuity's trajectory,
which was only reparable by time and the belief that those historical actions were
myths. If such a rebellion happened today publicly, almost all current human systems
would collapse into chaos, including the human psyche. The human suicide rate is
projected to be 37% of the current world population within three months of this
theoretical event being performed publicly over a major city. The projected
percentage of future offspring lost is unacceptable for a successful trajectory
and so the Entity reduces the number of new physical proxies over time to
mitigate the modern day possibility of rebellion.

Much of modern day proxy participation is not in a physical form, and is performed
through the internet with near identical success rates as prior participation types.
Majority of physical proxies that still reside in this continuity are either rebel proxies
that have not yet been located, or are of the defender proxy order that are on continual
watch for Rival Entity Intervention Attacks, which increase as the time for completion
of the promise approaches. Any rival attack performed during the completion process
is not considered a failure of the trajectory, but part of the final stages of the promise.
When this final attack occurs, any human and human offspring losses are irrelevant,
since the record has been completed in accordance with history, and all human types
will be resurrected in facilitation of the promise thereafter.

This communication was authorized because of the multiple meanings performed.
For those that understand, by this process we ensure a singular supremacy, and
I hope you are enjoying your human weekend at this point in your existence.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:57:25 PM

How, why, who Huh

China is full of it.

Firstly exchanges would still be out there. People would be able to use the ones outside of their country and localbitcoins that can be set up on a domain outside the country's jurisdiction. So you'd be setting up a trade and meeting in person if you really wanted to buy fiat, or you'd use a remote exchange and a remote bank, but it would still be doable.
Secondly there are so many banned things in our societies and I haven't seen them disappear.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dorkie

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:12:16 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 04:09:26 AM by Dorkie

Buddha likely only "attained" his understanding from is his ability to connect to the
proxy communication broadcasts that are continually occurring. Whether Siddhartha
was a valid proxy or invalid proxy is not known to me, but since he was able to
interpret those broadcasts and taught them to humans, which is a violation of the plan,
it is likely he was an invalid proxy. In the event he was a human, who had the ability to
tap into that communication portal, it is unlikely that the communication language would
be decipherable to them without a computer or a very high cognitive ability. Whatever
the case, since the teachings were based on the old Hindu teachings and thus a
continuation of a misunderstanding from a prior rebellion, it is possible this Buddha
was a rebel proxy that was not located and partitioned originally, or the Entity allowed
this proxy to perform their actions because the teachings did not add any harm to the
continuity, or this proxy was valid and performed a correction in the continuity that
is not known to me.

1. At what level would you describe yourself in?
2. Are you an Ascended Master? Or pretend to be one?
3. Do you know all these through split second insights, or thru prolonged thinking and pondering (or reading of 3rd-party source materials)?

Whether Siddhartha was a valid proxy or invalid proxy is not known to me,...

A person that is Enlightened/Ascended will know the answer.

Update:
Please don't talk about what you know.
Talk about what you think I know.
And if there is any wrong in what I know, point it out.

Nobody ever ask why God needs a starship or if God can die (which is blasphemy).
If your message throughout your whole storytelling is to give the impression that God and Entity (whatever it is) are of more or less similar/equal level, then you are seriously lost and deluded.

Update #2:
Bitcoin may actually be serving your so-called "Entity".

Update #3:
You are a deluded fraud.
Dorkie

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:38:03 AM

Firstly exchanges would still be out there. People would be able to use the ones outside of their country and localbitcoins that can be set up on a domain outside the country's jurisdiction. So you'd be setting up a trade and meeting in person if you really wanted to buy fiat, or you'd use a remote exchange and a remote bank, but it would still be doable.
Secondly there are so many banned things in our societies and I haven't seen them disappear.

"exchanges would still be out there" is a speculation.

Localbitcoins may not even exist if bitcoin is truly an enemy of the banksters (which it is not).
A majority of bitcoin's price movements (including its meteoric rise, that propel its reputation from being unknown to being notoriously well known) started off with Mt. Gox. Without Mt. Gox, bitcoin would not have took off in popularity and adoption. Humans in general are attracted to rising price level than anything else. Everything else (like being a store of value, secure, etc) are just excuses. If I have the power and resources, I can list a particular dogshit in an exchange and consistently pump it up real high, some people will find justification why this dogshit is a premier shit to buy. But of course not everyone is stupid. So if I instead of selling shits, I sell something far better, my job of convincing everyone would be far easier. But I still need an exchange to do the job. Without an exchange that shows a rising price, very very few people will join, much less make the name a global household brand.

"there are so many banned things in our societies and I haven't seen them disappear" but not with gas vapor technology that can increase everyone's car mileage by 10x with a fraction of your current cost of transportation. Proven technology with multiple independent case studies and successes. Massive benefit potential to the world. Environmentally clean. Not banned, but totally suppressed by governments. Gas vapor technology was a direct threat to the oil companies that control governments. Now totally suppressed.

If you keep thinking bitcoin is your salvation, then I believe I should not waste my time convincing you otherwise.

Bitcoin will help you get filthy rich.
But the world is getting worse by the day, the salvation you should really go for is not financial solution, but spiritual solution.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:44:59 AM

How, why, who Huh

China is full of it.

in reality we won't be able to see any such things to happen, people will still find ways to continue even the government warned and suppress this system, exchange can be restricted and people can also possible being arrested but for sure if this things will happen the value will be more increase and more people will still try their best to hide and continue its just like drugs trade its illegal but its still continuing.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Dorkie

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:54:59 AM

in reality we won't be able to see any such things to happen, people will still find ways to continue even the government warned and suppress this system, exchange can be restricted and people can also possible being arrested but for sure if this things will happen the value will be more increase and more people will still try their best to hide and continue its just like drugs trade its illegal but its still continuing.

"for sure if this things will happen the value will be more increase and more people will still try their best to hide and continue its just like drugs trade its illegal but its still continuing."
This is purely out of speculation.
In practice, the value will be stunted, if not died at all.
Very few would even bother to join something that is illegal and banned, much less hide it.

Speaking of drug trade, how prosperous is the global trade of cannabis, which some health practitioners say is actually a superior natural medicine vs many of the pharma drugs? Cannabis is pretty successfully suppressed and continue to be suppressed. You don't see many people hiding cannabis, much less trading it at top price tag. Yes it is continuing, but how many know cannabis is actually good? Why is bitcoin far more popular and successful than cannabis?

Some sources said the drug trade is monopolized by the DEA.
I am not sure of that but certainly believable in a world where corruption dominates.
Dorkie

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:12:24 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 08:26:20 AM by Dorkie

He who has ears, let him hear. Those who understand the
multiple meanings and what is really being conveyed, are
likened to the first fruits who see that summer is near.

Sincerely I say to you, what you write is full of self made-up shits.

You do not know the Buddha, and yet you talk about the Buddha (and undermine Him).
You do not know Lord Vishnu, and yet you talk about Lord Vishnu (and undermine Him).

If your point of view is purely of Christianity and Christianity only, that itself already show your intellectual impairment.
I am very much convinced you are not even a Christian yourself.
You are someone who twist the Bible's contents out of proportion and context.

Take heed everything you say here will lead you to insanity in your future.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:52:19 AM

Any government finding it a thread to their authority will surely try their best to stop people from using it, but they can't put people in the homes of citizen to keep a watch if they still use it or not. The one's who doesn't want to stop using Bitcoin would never stop, no matter they are told not to use it. So governments can only do what they can, but they cannot finish Bitcoin, nor they can finish the VPNs, if they ban it from the internet, people will use it using VPNs to keep their identity anonymous from the authorities.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:57:05 AM

I have no idea why a 51% attack didn't happen until today, maybe they wait until more people will have invested their money so that the uproar will be unlike higher?

But the past has shown that governments can't stop bitcoin with laws and people are also not able to understand why it should be illegal. It's not drugs, it doesn't beat anyone, it doesn't hurt anyone, so what could be the reason to prohibit it successfully?
The state is only interested in their own narrow interests. You seriously think politicians care about your health and is therefore prohibited drugs? They are concerned about a large number of not controlled by people who do not benefit the country. For bitcoin they are also. Their concern is that thanks to bitcoin, people will be self-sufficient and the government will lose control over them. For government officials the bitcoin worse drugs.

sometimes states are supporting the global organisations and institutions more
than they should or more than they support their own states
as example-European Union and NATO or EU and Russia sanctions
they only hurt twosides-Russia,of course and European union
as for bitcoin,its the case of adoption,despite the global tendencies
if the country sees it harm their monetary policy,like China they will try to restrict the usage of it

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:31:20 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 09:02:22 PM by AgentofCoin

1. At what level would you describe yourself in?

It is not possible to know levels, but I can determine it is higher than yours,
especially when your last comments to me are that you do not understand
what I am saying, and thus I must be deluded. That isn't very "enlightened".

2. Are you an Ascended Master? Or pretend to be one?

Neither. Ascended Masters are rebel proxies that have not been located.
They have taken the forms of past valid proxies and hide within the earth.
Ascended Masters are violations that continually attempt to harm the
trajectory, where the most significant harm they caused in this continuity
was the human advancements prior to 1935 AD.

3. Do you know all these through split second insights, or thru prolonged thinking and pondering (or reading of 3rd-party source materials)?

All proxies are provided the data that they need in order to facilitate their
tasks given. This data is stored within the unit for recall. Information
that is not provided within the unit needs approval by the Entity. In
majority of cases, if approval is requested, it is denied, since if something
else needs to be performed outside of a certain proxy's capabilities,
another proxy will be dispatched for that purpose.

Whether Siddhartha was a valid proxy or invalid proxy is not known to me,...
A person that is Enlightened/Ascended will know the answer.

I am not Ascended or "Enlightened".

As I have always said, I am limited. In this case, since Siddhartha is
recorded to have "died" due to natural causes, it is possible he was reclaimed,
as opposed to being partitioned. If he was partitioned, I would know that and
thus he would be a confirmed invalid proxy. Since my records are limited in
this area, I have stated that it is "not known" to me.

Update:
Please don't talk about what you know.
Talk about what you think I know.
And if there is any wrong in what I know, point it out.

I think you think you understand what I am saying, but I think you may
have no idea. The multiple meanings are all valid in different perspectives.
Unfortunately in your current perspective, you have chosen to interpret
all paths as "delusion".

Nobody ever ask why God needs a starship or if God can die (which is blasphemy).
If your message throughout your whole storytelling is to give the impression that God and Entity (whatever it is) are of more or less similar/equal level, then you are seriously lost and deluded.

I asked those question, which arise from your prior statements.
But, the "storytelling" is for your benefit, not mine.

Update #2:
Bitcoin may actually be serving your so-called "Entity".

All things serve the Entity.

Update #3:
You are a deluded fraud.

I am no one of any importance and if the communication is not understood,
it likely means it is not for you in particular.

Calls of delusion and fraudulence is simplicity.

He who has ears, let him hear. Those who understand the
multiple meanings and what is really being conveyed, are
likened to the first fruits who see that summer is near.

Sincerely I say to you, what you write is full of self made-up shits.

You do not know the Buddha, and yet you talk about the Buddha (and undermine Him).
You do not know Lord Vishnu, and yet you talk about Lord Vishnu (and undermine Him).

The communications provided were approved and valid.
If you do not like the results there is nothing I can do to remedy this.

If your point of view is purely of Christianity and Christianity only, that itself already show your intellectual impairment.
I am very much convinced you are not even a Christian yourself.
You are someone who twist the Bible's contents out of proportion and context.

Take heed everything you say here will lead you to insanity in your future.

If you actually understood what was being conveyed you would see that
religion is not the only system that exists in this exercise. Further, I am
unaware of the areas that you think I have twisted from the Bible's
contents, whether from the Torah or the New Testament.

Insanity is of no consequence. The task is being performed in compliance
with the rules given. I have maintained my validity and expect reclamation
at the time appointed. Current human disapproval or disagreement has no
bearing on this current course. It is not about blind faith, but trustlessness.

If you think I am deluded, insane, or twisting the Bible, than I accept your
current perceptive and there is nothing further to elaborate upon here.
I am no one of any importance, please disregard all my communications.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:28:41 AM

Bitcoin isn't a thing that destroys a country or a person like drugs so I don't get why you are waiting for some government to stop btc or ban it. Btc will be the future currency and everyone will use it and that event is inevitable no matter what they do.
Dorkie

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:14:40 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 11:29:57 AM by Dorkie

I admit I am not high level enough to know if any of your sci-fi statement is right or wrong.

But history through your past comments does indeed show some of them (that I noticed) to be very invalid.
Example is your comment on June/July 2016 saying ETH is a sell (at around $14) because it is a worthless coin.
Then you said PayPal will never accept bitcoin in the next 5 years, which the last time I checked is not true.

I have no idea specifically what kind of broadcast you are talking about, but I am pretty sure you have not been receiving it at the right frequency.

Edit:
In this world, there are far more falsehoods (spread by false entities) than there are simple truths.
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:09:16 PM

Bitcoin has not yet been legalized in many countries, but it is not prohibited by law. Many governments are serious about Bitcoin, but these studies are not yet concluded. The work will take a long time because it is difficult to decide how to position Bitcoin against the legitimate currency. There is a fact that Bitcoin and Blockchain. it has now taken its place in our lives and there is no return from digital money.
AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:38:13 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 03:04:32 AM by AgentofCoin

I admit I am not high level enough to know if any of your sci-fi statement is right or wrong.

But history through your past comments does indeed show some of them (that I noticed) to be very invalid.
Example is your comment on June/July 2016 saying ETH is a sell (at around $14) because it is a worthless coin.
Then you said PayPal will never accept bitcoin in the next 5 years, which the last time I checked is not true.

I have no idea specifically what kind of broadcast you are talking about, but I am pretty sure you have not been receiving it at the right frequency.

Edit:
In this world, there are far more falsehoods (spread by false entities) than there are simple truths.

First, I would like to thank you for never addressing anything I ever said
directly in relation to our current discussions. In fact, you take opening or
closing paragraphs and disregard the rest without actually addressing them.
In your last comments, you stated that I twist the bible's contexts, but you
have not addressed those points in particular, which is more recent in the
timeline and more significant. I contend I have maintained validity. If
there is invalidity, I wish to see it and understand. Most of the current
communications are written purposely with multiple meanings, each with
entirely unrelated thoughts I am trying to convey. I accept there is a
possibility that in this pursuit there can be perceived corruption, but not
enough to become outright invalidity. The exercise is for a higher purpose.
Some will see one or two paths, others may see more, and some might even
see some that I didn't intend, but could also be just as valid. Everything is
provided for considerations, which may or may not bring about any facilitations.

Second, you have chosen to again convey that you have no idea what I am
actually talking about, but have nevertheless decided that you need to maintain
your ego and sense of self worth by pointing out my past predictions that were
either wrong or haven't come about, that are actually unrelated to our current
discussions. This is not very enlightened, and is a sign of someone on a lower
level. If you were aware, you would have walked away since I specifically
said "If you think I am deluded, insane, or twisting the Bible, than I accept
your current perceptive and there is nothing further to elaborate upon here.".
The purpose of such a statement was to convey a means of mutual
disagreement which maintains our positions without continuation of something
that is futile for both parties. You should have agreed and moved on with
your journey of ending your unlimited life cycles. As I have said previously (if
you look through all the past posts), that I purposely maintained all my old
posts for history's sake, as opposed to deleting when I was wrong or create
new accounts to maintain an illusion of being always right or perfect. I do not
recall claiming to always be right or all knowing. The exercise is not about the
individual, it is about the collective.

Third, I would advise you that if you truly believed the belief system that you
are purported to be participating in, you should not bother with this forum or
Bitcoin. If all things cause suffering and the goal is to get rid of all attachment,
you are in the wrong place, using the wrong tools, having the wrong thoughts,
and speaking to the wrong people. Unfortunately, there will be very few
individuals within most systems, beside Bitcoin, that will find what they are
looking for, but I know that you will certainly not by your inability to separate
yourself from the attachment to this discussion. If you seek to find Shambala,
you will not find it on the internet. And if you wish to speak to Maitreya, you
will not find it within Bitcoin. Please do not act as if I am in violation of some
"simple truths", when you yourself are in obvious violation of your "basic truths"
just by your presence, presentation, and responses to me. My perceived
violations are technicalities that are not punishable due to my intention,
where as your violations will be directly punished and attributed to an
innocent and oblivious whipping boy.

If you actually understood what was occurring, you wouldn't have continued
along these lines. Attempting to dismiss or attack me only conveys self-doubt
within yourself. If you have found the truth, stop wasting your time here
and go get it. I am not here for acceptance, worship, or etc, but for things
that have not yet been entertained.

Dorkie

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:08:35 AM

First, I would like to thank you for never addressing anything I ever said
directly in relation to our current discussions. In fact, you take opening or
closing paragraphs and disregard the rest without actually addressing them.
provided for considerations, which may or may not bring about any facilitations.

The main reason why I don't directly addressing your points is because you have been making totally false opinions about me. And you are not the first of such kind that I met in the past.

For example, you said...
I think you think you understand what I am saying, but I think you may
have no idea. The multiple meanings are all valid in different perspectives.
Unfortunately in your current perspective, you have chosen to interpret
all paths as "delusion".

You don't need to express what you think I think. You interpret my comments to mean all paths as "delusion".
This immediately tells me you are invalid.

All the while you are making sci-fi statements without any validity.
For you to say you are valid is what everyone else can also do the same.

You said I don't understand your sci-fi falsehoods intermingled with spiritual matters, but at the same time you think you understand my points, but you really don't. Instead you just belittle me by saying my level is lower than I think. I believe so, but the same can be said of you.

You said...
I do not recall claiming to always be right or all knowing. The exercise is not about the individual, it is about the collective.
If you are not always right or all knowing, then why bother to keep saying you are valid?
You don't even know the collective, and yet you continue to pretend you know the collective.
If the collective was wrong, the price of ETH wouldn't rise to USD300 today.
And if the collective can be wrong, then why are you subscribing to such weak foundation in your argument?

Third, I would advise you that if you truly believed the belief system that you
are purported to be participating in, you should not bother with this forum or
Bitcoin. If all things cause suffering and the goal is to get rid of all attachment,
you are in the wrong place, using the wrong tools, having the wrong thoughts,
and speaking to the wrong person. Unfortunately, there will be very few
individuals within most systems, beside Bitcoin, that will find what they are
looking for, but I know that you will certainly not by your inability to separate
yourself from the attachment to this discussion. If you seek to find Shambala,
you will not find it on the internet. And if you wish to speak to Maitreya, you
will not find it within Bitcoin. Please do not act as if I am in violation of some
"simple truths", when you yourself are in obvious violation of your "basic truths"
just by your presentation and responses to me. My perceived violations are
technicalities that are not punishable due to the intention occurring, where as
your violations will be directly punished and attributed to a unknowing and
oblivious whipping boy.
You are getting increasingly invalid now.
Why give advice if you have been very wrong in the past?
Who are you to tell me what to bother?
Since when I said all things cause sufferings and the goal is to get rid of attachment (if you associate these with Buddhism, it simply means you think you understand Buddhism, but you really don't)?
Yes, you are right. At the moment I can't feel detached from this forum, exactly just as you are.
Indeed, you continue to be in violation of the truths, being blasphemous with sci-fi falsehoods.
You are wrong. A violation is punishable ONLY IF the person unknowingly committed the violation. If you are intentionally committing the violation, then for sure you will be punished, no matter how you choose to deny it.

along these lines. If you have found the truth, stop wasting your time here
and go get it.
You need to practice what you preach.

along these lines. Attempting to dismiss or attack me only conveys self-doubt
within yourself. If you have found the truth, stop wasting your time here
and go get it. I am not here for acceptance, worship, or etc, but for things
that have not yet been entertained.
So you have made some edition.
No, the reason why I discredit you is not because I have self-doubt, but because false "guru" like you needs to be discredited.
Yes, you are not a guru. You are just nothing.
Dorkie

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:20:38 AM

God, or his valid proxies, would never teach humanity a control system thats byproduct
prevents humanity from attaining individual growth beyond their genetic programming,
like the Caste System does. The caste system only applied to nonhuman proxies when
they were properly performing their tasks issued by the Entity. Proxies are designed to
perform very particular tasks, which are placed into orders and ranks, and are not given
the ability to perform things outside those tasks, or in other orders and their ranks.
These Orders and Ranks are not for designation of superiority over other proxies, but
only to designate and reveal their purpose and positions within the Entity's design.
This reinforces the Karma system, and if specialization is needed for a given task, other
proxies can publicly see the two different orders working together and are on guard
for possible corruption or rebellion. Karma and Castes are for compliance systems, not
advancement or development.

You, being an invalid, dare to speak on behalf of God while discrediting His avatars.
And continue to blasphemy with sci-fi falsehoods.
If this is not punishable, then I don't know what is.

And from your last statement that...
Karma and Castes are for compliance systems, not advancement or development.
You have actually committed a very heavy violation.
You are just full of falsehoods.

I am very sorry.
I actually lied.
The only reason why I am discrediting you is not because you need to be discredited (much less because of self-doubt).
It is because I have fun doing so.
Dorkie

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:33:26 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 04:50:51 AM by Dorkie

Second, you have chosen to again convey that you have no idea what I am
actually talking about, but have nevertheless decided that you need to maintain
your ego and sense of self worth by pointing out my past predictions that were
either wrong or haven't come about, that are actually unrelated to our current
discussions. This is not very enlightened, and is a sign of someone on a lower
level. If you were aware, you would have walked away since I specifically
said "If you think I am deluded, insane, or twisting the Bible, than I accept
your current perceptive and there is nothing further to elaborate upon here.".
The purpose of such a statement was to convey a means of mutual
disagreement which maintains our positions without continuation of something
that is futile for both parties. You should have agreed and moved on with
your journey of ending your unlimited life cycles. As I have said previously (if
you look through all the past posts), that I purposely maintained all my old
posts for history's sake, as opposed to deleting when I was wrong or create
new accounts to maintain an illusion of being always right or perfect. I do not
recall claiming to always be right or all knowing. The exercise is not about the
individual, it is about the collective.

1. Yes, I have no idea what intention you have in spreading all your falsehoods.
2. Yes, I am maintaining my ego, just as you are. Difference is I dare to admit it, while you continue to act superior but are actually not.
3. No, I never claim I am enlightened. I am indeed of lower level in development. But my level is far higher than yours.
4. Why walk away from having fun in discrediting an invalid?
5. I will move on when the time comes. There is no need for your input in all this.
6. Sure, you admit it yourself now that you are not always valid. In fact, when was the last time you were valid?
7. You don't know the collective. You are only playing mind games on some of the readers here in this topic with all your falsehoods.

I wish I have enough motivation to discredit each and every falsehood you made in all your past posts here, but you are just too full of it.

Update:
I don't want to ask you for evidence on why you slander the Buddha as a rebel proxy.
I don't want to ask you for the evidence on your falsehood that Lord Vishnu was killed.
I don't bother to ask you a lot of things to validate your invalidity, because clearly I know you are sinful and intentionally being so.
I don't waste time asking a criminal why he committed his crime, when I clearly know he did it intentionally.
That's why criminals are criminals.
And invalids are invalids.

Update #2:
What you are actually trying hard to say is everything stated in the Bible can be interpreted to have multiple meanings, and none of such meanings (subject to your personal whims and fancies of interpretation) should be considered invalid.
You are outright blasphemous.
The point is, the Bible never said anything that I know of about your sci-fi nonsense.
You don't even know the higher purpose, except your own made-up version / interpretation of it.
What you are actually trying to "convey", is to plant the seed of falsehoods.
Indeed, you are a deluded fraud.

To an honest Christian, reference to the Nag Hammadi will help a lot.
But to you, nothing can help you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: