Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hasn't any government stopped Bitcoin?  (Read 36075 times)
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:43:33 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 07:07:31 AM by AgentofCoin

Second, you have chosen to again convey that you have no idea what I am
actually talking about, but have nevertheless decided that you need to maintain
your ego and sense of self worth by pointing out my past predictions that were
either wrong or haven't come about, that are actually unrelated to our current
discussions. This is not very enlightened, and is a sign of someone on a lower
level. If you were aware, you would have walked away since I specifically
said "If you think I am deluded, insane, or twisting the Bible, than I accept
your current perceptive and there is nothing further to elaborate upon here.".
The purpose of such a statement was to convey a means of mutual
disagreement which maintains our positions without continuation of something
that is futile for both parties. You should have agreed and moved on with
your journey of ending your unlimited life cycles. As I have said previously (if
you look through all the past posts), that I purposely maintained all my old
posts for history's sake, as opposed to deleting when I was wrong or create
new accounts to maintain an illusion of being always right or perfect. I do not
recall claiming to always be right or all knowing. The exercise is not about the
individual, it is about the collective.
1. Yes, I have no idea what intention you have in spreading all your falsehoods.
2. Yes, I am maintaining my ego, just as you are. Difference is I dare to admit it, while you continue to act superior but are actually not.
3. No, I never claim I am enlightened. I am indeed of lower level in development. But my level is far higher than yours.
4. Why walk away from having fun in discrediting an invalid?
5. I will move on when the time comes. There is no need for your input in all this.
6. Sure, you admit it yourself now that you are not always valid. In fact, when was the last time you were valid?
7. You don't know the collective. You are only playing mind games on some of the readers here in this topic with all your falsehoods.

1. How am I "spreading" my falsehoods? I am contained within very few threads.
2. I have no ego in this matter. The exercise is not for myself, but for others.
3. I highly doubt that, since your words betray your probable level.
4. Walking away was the most correct choice, especially in your belief system.
5. You provided the input when you first posted, I did not respond to you first.
6. The unit is scanned for invalidity before each shutdown process at night.
7. The fact that you are confounded, does not mean all others are as well.

I wish I have enough motivation to discredit each and every falsehood you made in all your past posts here, but you are just too full of it.

You don't understand that no one really cares accept for you, because your sense
of self depends on it. Your belief system may have now become your most worthy
attachment that needs dislodging before you can progress. If you cling to Buddha
or Vishnu, and feel you need to defend them, you have failed in your journey
before you have even packed your bags. You are oblivious of your own beliefs.

Update:
I don't want to ask you for evidence on why you slander the Buddha as a rebel proxy.
I don't want to ask you for the evidence on your falsehood that Lord Vishnu was killed.
I don't bother to ask you a lot of things to validate your invalidity, because clearly I know you are sinful and intentionally being so.
I don't waste time asking a criminal why he committed his crime, when I clearly know he did it intentionally.
That's why criminals are criminals.
And invalids are invalids.

Intention is one of the most important parts of determining sin. They can not be
separated for determinations, and so I can not be sinful unless there is intention
to do so. If a child is born who is mentally handicapped and commits a sin, even
murder, do you think God judges that child in the same manner as someone who
is capable and average, and does the same? Of course not, and any belief that God
will hold all beings to the same standard equally is incorrect. Each will be judged
according to their own works and capabilities. Likewise, those who have the highest
capabilities and understanding, will be held to the highest and strictest standards
when judgement arrives. So if I know these things, do you still think I commit sin
intentionally? When Jesus healed the sick on the Sabbath and the people became
angry and said he was violating God's commandant and had a demon in him, was
Jesus sinning intentionally? How can his works be valid, if he performed them in
a way that was designated as invalid? The answer was that sin is not simplicity,
it is contingent upon individual determinations based upon individual processes.
Each person will be judged based upon their works in the context of the purpose
and intentions.

As for you comment as to all criminals are criminals: this is incorrect. A person
who steals bread to feed the poor, is extremely different than a criminal who steals
money to feed their self enrichment. When both go before the judge, if the judge is
fair and just, he will judge them based on their individual intentions, and so in this
same way you will be judged at the end. Sin is not equally attributable, just as
sentences are diverse upon circumstance.  

So, when you say to me that you know I sin and know it is intentional, are you
sure, or are you like the mob and the pharisees who do not understand the actual
message being conveyed? You'd send a man to the Prefect to be put to death, all
originating from your attachment to my words and this world.

Update #2:
In your last comments, you stated that I twist the bible's contexts, but you
have not addressed those points in particular, which is more recent in the
timeline and more significant. I contend I have maintained validity. If
there is invalidity, I wish to see it and understand. Most of the current
communications are written purposely with multiple meanings, each with
entirely unrelated thoughts I am trying to convey. I accept there is a
possibility that in this pursuit there can be perceived corruption, but not
enough to become outright invalidity. The exercise is for a higher purpose.
Some will see one or two paths, others may see more, and some might even
see some that I didn't intend, but could also be just as valid. Everything is
provided for considerations, which may or may not bring about any facilitations.
What you are actually trying hard to say is everything stated in the Bible can be interpreted to have multiple meanings, and none of such meanings (subject to your personal whims and fancies of interpretation) should be considered invalid.

I actually did not say that at all and it seems you do not understand anything at all.
Here is what I said "Most of the current communications are written purposely with
multiple meanings, each with entirely unrelated thoughts
I am trying to convey.".
What that means is that at times, the message is unrelated to religion, and at other
times they are about religion. The fact that you do not understand what I have written
plainly above, means you are likely blinded by stupid and hate, or really do not care
because you are only trying to push an agenda that I have already learned long ago
and negated.

You are outright blasphemous.
The point is, the Bible never said anything that I know of about your sci-fi nonsense.
You don't even know the higher purpose, except your own made-up version / interpretation of it.
What you are actually trying to "convey", is to plant the seed of falsehoods.
Indeed, you are a deluded fraud.

To an honest Christian, reference to the Nag Hammadi will help a lot.
But to you, nothing can help you.

The way that you talk to me is evidence enough of your understandings and abilities.

Sci-Fi nonsense is essentially majority of the stories within the Mahabharata, so I
don't understand why you talk to me like this, knowing you are being hypocritical.
That would be intentionally sinning as you say, would it not? You are accusing me
of something that exists within your own belief system, yet ignore that aspect to
attack me on it.

If nothing can help me than so be it. Thanks for trying though.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakerlisa510

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:55:13 AM

At the early stages Russia ruled it as illegal, China outlawed all withdrawals and some other country also spoke against it. But now everything seem to be smoothing up at least on the government side. Surely Bitcoin must be seen as challenging their authority. Is there something I am failing to see? All it would take is a 51% attack or a new law.
Government cannot stop bitcoin because people are getting the idea that they can have control over the value of the currency without the middle man. It is people's choice where to put the money because it is there money and the governments have no rights to be a middle man and take some money in this CC's system.
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:50:50 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 11:01:39 AM by Dorkie

You don't understand that no one really cares accept for you, because your sense
of self depends on it. Your belief system may have now become your most worthy
attachment that needs dislodging before you can progress. If you cling to Buddha
or Vishnu, and feel you need to defend them, you have failed in your journey
before you have even packed your bags. You are oblivious of your own beliefs.

Give me proof that the Buddha is a rebel proxy.
Give me proof that Lord Vishnu was killed.

Intention is one of the most important parts of determining sin.

I already know that. You are saying what I know that you think I don't know despite already written about it. This is one example of your perceived bias.

As for you comment as to all criminals are criminals: this is incorrect. A person
who steals bread to feed the poor, is extremely different than a criminal who steals
money to feed their self enrichment. When both go before the judge, if the judge is
fair and just, he will judge them based on their individual intentions, and so in this
same way you will be judged at the end. Sin is not equally attributable, just as
sentences are diverse upon circumstance.

If a person commits a crime unintentionally, how can he be a criminal? You misinterpret my point.

I actually did not say that at all and it seems you do not understand anything at all.
Here is what I said "Most of the current communications are written purposely with
multiple meanings, each with entirely unrelated thoughts
I am trying to convey.".
What that means is that at times, the message is unrelated to religion, and at other
times they are about religion. The fact that you do not understand what I have written
plainly above, means you are likely blinded by stupid and hate, or really do not care
because you are only trying to push an agenda that I have already learned long ago
and negated.

If what you try to say has variable meanings, then to me that variability itself is an invalidity to your input. A worthless coin that is ETH will be worth far more in the future. Where did you ever help anyone here by suggesting to buy ETH? In fact, your comment that PayPal will never accept bitcoin was ironically after PayPal accepted it. Honestly, your validity is questionable. If it is indeed defective, then you are not appreciated to spread your defects until they are properly repaired.

The way that you talk to me is evidence enough of your understandings and abilities.

And at the same time, you think your level is high? The relativity of a high/low level was first brought up by you in response to my comment. And since you like to play comparison game on who is better, I suppose I should join in. How high is your level in comparison to me can easily be judged by how much you understand my Dream-Dreamer analogy and Lord Vishnu's active dreaming that creates multiverse. If you cannot, you should admit you cannot. I would give you respect for being honest in your handicap.

You talked about the Entity as if it is the God. If so, then by right you should be clear there is no such thing as rebel/non-rebel in the eyes of such Entity.

If you are the real deal, then I would like to learn from you, regardless of my level and ego. But if you are not (clearly you are not), then I might as well discredit you for the fun of it.

Sci-Fi nonsense is essentially majority of the stories within the Mahabharata, so I
don't understand why you talk to me like this, knowing you are being hypocritical.
That would be intentionally sinning as you say, would it not? You are accusing me
of something that exists within your own belief system, yet ignore that aspect to
attack me on it.

If nothing can help me than so be it. Thanks for trying though.

You are making statements that have no evidence whatsoever to back them up. I am critical to those I understand to be a fraudster. Intentionally sinning? If I have sincere intention, then there is no sin. The fact that you are not even capable of seeing through my nature and yet casually talk about me intentionally sinning by making accusation about you is another example why I said your level is below mine.

Have you read that "Thinking and Destiny" and Nag Hammadi lost scriptures I recommended to you. I bet you have never read them. Please don't give fraudulent statements about them until you have gone through them.

HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:55:30 AM

At the early stages Russia ruled it as illegal, China outlawed all withdrawals and some other country also spoke against it. But now everything seem to be smoothing up at least on the government side. Surely Bitcoin must be seen as challenging their authority. Is there something I am failing to see? All it would take is a 51% attack or a new law.
The government has no reason to ban the bitcoin operation. Bitcoin is a virtual currency. It's not illegal, people use bitcoin because they have a need. Some countries ban it because bitcoin affects the economic development in their country. Currently, only China prohibits the use of bitcoin. Bitcoin has been legally operated in Japan

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
playking

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:20:40 PM

because bitcoin is not regulated by any government by the bitcoin is digital currency it is not owned by any person so it works on bitcoin network.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:28:40 AM

In my opinion, most likely the government did not stop bitcoin. Because, government has not had a good reason to stop it. If bitcoin is stopped, how is the fate of someone who lives his life in bitcoin? Does government want people to suffer? What's wrong with Bitcoin so it's stopped? Bitcoin is just a digital money that costs much more than local prices. If it is sold at a local price, it is likely that person has benefit of fulfilling his or her life's needs. Especially in my country, people's economy is very difficult. A difficult job search makes many people prestigious. Including me, Ever since I knowing about bitcoin. My life changed for the better.
leonair

Activity: 1190
Merit: 388

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:49:19 AM

because bitcoin is not regulated by any government by the bitcoin is digital currency it is not owned by any person so it works on bitcoin network.

You are having a point there and I just would like to add up that Bitcoin is truly have a sole purpose to serve as a digital online currency for people to use in their daily lives with a decentralized network that is not govern/control by any government(that's why it is not stop and can't stop by any government).
With the fastest and cheapest rates of sending and receiving payments online Bitcoin got the attention of the people to use it and with the demand of it the price of Bitcoin goes up.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:59:23 AM

Although some countries do not really legalize bitcoin as a currency that is legalized in the country.. to stop bitcoin I think the government still needs a lot of consideration to really decide it, that bitcoin itself is have characteristics that are freedom to using it via internet which the government has not been able to controlling full on using of bitcoin given since the system is completely decentralized.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:48:27 PM

How? I have asked this question for years and never gotten an answer. How do you think it is even possible to stop bitcoin?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
carlfebz2

Activity: 2898
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:33:00 PM

How? I have asked this question for years and never gotten an answer. How do you think it is even possible to stop bitcoin?
You wont able to get the answer because we do know already the answer on our own minds  Cool. No matter how hard would try for those government to ban or prohibit bitcoin on to their vicinity they cant really put a total shut down which bitcoin would really sustain those issues and possible stoppage.I would bet that there would be really a time that they would give up and would rather accept it in the end.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:21:31 AM

They haven't stopped it because it's impossible to stop. The whole point of decentralization is that if one computer still has it, it still exists. They have to deal with it whether they want to or not. might as well capitalize on it lol
4new

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:47:36 AM

I dont think the government fully comprehends what it is dealing with. In order to stop something one has to fully understand all moving parts of it. The problem is that the demand for it is growing faster than the government's comprehension.......
Karimeen

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:30:54 AM

To days world  the people are facing a global currency war.It is getting harder to have private ownership of your hard earned money,central banks do not respect private ownership of your own cash,They are using
tools like negative interest rates such as giving punishment to the saver.
So naturally people will be finding the alternatives. All attempts to stop the use of Bitcoin by the Government will be in vain.People who cares about their privacy can encrypt in a hard drive and use decentralized virtual currency Bitcoin for their dealings.A Government can stop their citizens from accessing their Bitcoin by cutting their internet access, but cannot stop transaction once it has been accepted into a block.
Dorkie

Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:47:12 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 03:06:03 PM by Dorkie

Bitcoin can be stopped.
But it is not being permanently stopped because indeed it is true that the Mark of the Beast will appear on earth.
In The Economist magazine it was announced the arrival of the Phoenix currency in 2018.
In the entire world of finance, the rothschilds are the lords that run the whole show.
All financial innovations are the works of the banksters.
Bitcoin will usher the advent of the Mark of the Beast.
Many people will worship the Mark of the Beast.
These people will lose their spiritual foundation.
Bitcoin (and all the other cryptocurrencies) will die someday.
The day such event comes is the day where human civilization starts entering a Dark age without recourse.
The reason why Bitcoin is not being stopped is precisely because it is the work of the banksters that will enslave everyone when the time comes.
Bitcoin is far more efficient on enslavement and the enforcement of obedience than fiat money and physical gold.
Watch out anyone who says Bitcoin is the saviour is either fucking deluded, or is part of the bankster's agenda.
The one and only salvation for humanity has always been religion and spiritual foundation at their purest form (i.e. no false master, no false guru, no twisting of the truth, no biased interpretation, no blasphemy, etc).

Update:
Before Bitcoin (and every other cryptocurrencies) dies, the entire conventional system that we have now will be totally displaced by the world of digital currency and blockchain, i.e. everything will be based on the blockchain, no more cash.
Everyone that is into cryptocurrencies will be filthy rich while the transition is ongoing.
But as they say, the more money a person has, the more corrupt he becomes.
In the future, the world will continue to be much darker than ever, no golden age whatsoever.
Those who have lose their spiritual foundation will commit many heavy sins.
These heavy sins will cause the perpetrator to be reborn into a world with much worse condition as punishment.
Recovery will be very hard.
Many will be severed from the Divine and retrogress beyond recognition.

Update #2:
Question: Why do the banksters and governments keep trying hard to stop bitcoin and yet they continue to fail?
Answer: They are nothing but drama, fake news, lip service, distraction, falsehood. If you want to trap a rat into a cage, you will not tell the rat that the cage is a trap. If you think the governments and banksters are straightforward in their actions and speeches, then I say you are so pitiful you probably were born yesterday.

Update #3:
Don't be a follower. Be a leader.
Don't accept every news as if they are the outright truth.
Question everything you read, hear, and see.
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:36:18 PM

Because government ,themselves, also use it. Some politicians might also use Bitcoin hide a large amount of money inside the cryptocurrency.

My government is not legalized bitcoin instead they forbid bitcoin for using as transaction.
Luckily I still can own bitcoin without fear getting arrest by law enforcer because they still not make the regulation toward bitcoin

It's sad to see my government choosing this way ...
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:28:52 AM

bitcoin  seen as challenging their authority,so some conntry forbid it.but they also see the enormous potential of bitcoin
de_xt

Activity: 602
Merit: 535

Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:41:10 AM

We see that Bitcoin is often mentioned in major news agencies, TV finance programs, some series and movies, especially in the last 2 years. Bitcoin was since 2009. If Bitcoin has something that was unwanted  governments takes measures from the very beginning and Bitcoin be prohibited from buying. I think that bitcoin and blockchain technology is not banned deliberately , and that the world will soon use them in everyday life.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:52:32 AM

Maybe because some government officials are also using bitcoin? We can never tell if all of them are against bitcon or doesnt even care on bitcoin.
I have a feeling that some of them are into bitcoins. And some of them have a lot of local issues to solve rather than stopping bitcoin.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:42:14 AM

There are alot of countries where BTC transaction is illegal. Some of them are Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Thailand. So we can't say that no govt. has stopped BTC till now.
Whereas, other countries have the status "NOT ILLEGAL". they are still looking for the wayout to regulate BTC and other Crypto-currencies.
Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:22:24 AM

Governments of different countries can pass laws prohibiting or restricting the circulation of crypto currency in this country, but they can not stop the spread of it. To do this, you need to block the Internet. Recently the Chinese government tried to do this and, as we see, none of this has come to pass. Exchange on the exchange of crypto currency there again open and it continues to be freely exchanged.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: