Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is a roller coaster  (Read 8490 times)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:08:44 PM

yes indeed the price of bitcoin just like a roller coaster and for those who had heart disease is not recommended to ride the roller coaster likewise also bitcoin price because volatile still the main problem in bitcoin world but sometimes some people could get the good opportunity from the price movement and get profit so bitcoin isn't that so bad
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:34:04 PM

Just received reminder bitcoin dropped a lot, the price of the last week is very unstable, leading to other competing currencies continued to fall, there is no bottom line of that kind of fall, I would like to ask you tycoons on how to look at the future market?

For me, I have learned that when it comes to the bitcoin or crypto world in general, never be too sure about the future because that future you are so sure about might just go bleak in the next minute or next day without any warnings or notification and most importantly without any explainable basis. So, I just live a day at a time and take only calculated risk without being sure that this is what I can afford to lose.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:40:30 PM

I'm sure many people are worried that the upcoming split will cause a big dump in the price. That's what might happen in a near future, or the split will just cause more people to gain interest into bitcoin (with the possibly lower fees) and the price won't feel the change so much.
It's pretty much like gambling, with the difference that you can read some articles on the web and stay up to date to make the best decision.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:54:14 PM

Bitcoin is a volatile asset and it always has been. It will frequently go up and down. This is how bitcoin works. There is nothing to be tensed about. In long run bitcoin has always been profitable. If you have invested in bicoin. Just relax and wait till the end of the year. You will make a decent profit. You shouldn't care about these frequent and short termed pump and dump.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:05:31 PM

Bitcoin is a volatile asset and it always has been. It will frequently go up and down. This is how bitcoin works. There is nothing to be tensed about. In long run bitcoin has always been profitable. If you have invested in bicoin. Just relax and wait till the end of the year. You will make a decent profit. You shouldn't care about these frequent and short termed pump and dump.

As price wise bitcoin is volatile always but in potential wise bitcoin is better than any digital currency. Check the price in 2013 it will say that long term holding in bitcoin will work on it. As segwit and BU activated bitcoin price is bumped to peak value and now again fluctuating in the chart.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:25:22 PM

As price wise bitcoin is volatile always but in potential wise bitcoin is better than any digital currency. Check the price in 2013 it will say that long term holding in bitcoin will work on it. As segwit and BU activated bitcoin price is bumped to peak value and now again fluctuating in the chart.
That seems very wise, with that activation BTC will  double its capabilities, and increase the confidence of the people involved and will surely remove a lot of selling pressure on the market.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:42:23 PM

Just received reminder bitcoin dropped a lot, the price of the last week is very unstable, leading to other competing currencies continued to fall, there is no bottom line of that kind of fall, I would like to ask you tycoons on how to look at the future market?
I've been watching Bitcoin for four years, you don't have to tell me that Bitcoin is a rollercoaster (that only goes up). It's been insane to see Bitcoin go from $1300 down to $700 all the way down to $200 in summer 2015, and then see the same value of $1300 just months later, and now double that in 2017. There are ups and downs but every single up and down is absolutely nutty to watch, despite being a bull or a bear.
JemmaColin

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:16:53 PM

I've been watching Bitcoin for four years, you don't have to tell me that Bitcoin is a rollercoaster (that only goes up). It's been insane to see Bitcoin go from $1300 down to $700 all the way down to $200 in summer 2015, and then see the same value of $1300 just months later, and now double that in 2017. There are ups and downs but every single up and down is absolutely nutty to watch, despite being a bull or a bear.
I understand that today we observe huge fluctuations in the price Bitcoin, But it still does not say anything and I think that all the bad statements in the direction of the crypto currency, the wrong wording of the question. I believe that everything that is now observed is not critical will continue to be not at home. Every year there is such a movement in the crypto currency market and nothing bad happened.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:49:57 PM

First, I am not a tycoon.

Going back to the matter, the recent drop on Bitcoin's price is not so surprising at all. Those act of volatility is very normal for Bitcoin. The supply and demand are the ones that dictates the value of Bitcoin so these scenarios are inevitable. As for the future market, well a very near one, I say a promising one for its price. Bitcoin might have another ATH due to the future acceptance of Australia of Bitcoin as a mode of payment and it will be on July. A major breakthrough happened when Japan did that so if Australia will, this is promising and not to mention exciting. Grin

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
ramend

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:51:10 PM

Bitcoin has always been a rollercoaster. For me at least I look at the future market by seeing that over the long term it has always recovered eventually after a fall.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:59:02 PM

Bitcoin is a roller coaster and it has been the same for the years. It will be this way for the upcoming days too. The future of the market will the same as it is now, but the price might be higher but more volatile.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kreibich

Activity: 280

Hexagon Dev

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:04:45 PM

driving rollercoaster is fun in rl or btc  Cool  Grin

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:31:22 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a roller coaster and that is what makes bitcoin so special. It has a huge potential go up in prices and before every surge in price, it takes a slide as per the normal rule of the market. This time bitcoin touched 3000 USD and then came back to 2400 level. This is just to make the base stronger so that the future surge can be supported.

I am sure the next surge is going to be even bigger than 3000 USD and that's why it is currently resting at 2400 USD. A lot of investors and trades have booked their profit and now they are all set to invest again at 2500 level. It is the best time to buy bitcoin now.

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:22:21 PM

Good comparison, one will be enjoying the ride if he can follow the tide. If you can purchase when the tide is low and sell when it is high, that is what many are doing right now, you will be laughing your way to the bank.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:32:14 AM

Indeed! Bitcoin is just like a roller coaster in a amusement park and i think that what makes bitcoin so special. Although were experiencing bitcoin on it's low key? It's not that a big problem because one of us can avail another cryptocurrency. And I just remember a saying but this is not the exact words I just remember it that " When your experiencing a situation that is not good eventually it exchanged in a bettersituation
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:22:06 AM

It's an unpredictable roller coaster, impossible to know exactly if we go up or down, we have just supositions about the future of Bitcoin. I myself think even with highs and lows, BTC will keep going up on long term, this roller coaster doesn't come to the floor, it's going to the sky on long term and that is what matter for me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:30:47 AM

First, I am not a tycoon.

Going back to the matter, the recent drop on Bitcoin's price is not so surprising at all. Those act of volatility is very normal for Bitcoin. The supply and demand are the ones that dictates the value of Bitcoin so these scenarios are inevitable. As for the future market, well a very near one, I say a promising one for its price. Bitcoin might have another ATH due to the future acceptance of Australia of Bitcoin as a mode of payment and it will be on July. A major breakthrough happened when Japan did that so if Australia will, this is promising and not to mention exciting. Grin
Those factors are not the only one that might cause another ATH, the upcoming consensus on the bitcoin scaling debate. If it is good, we will see another crazy price movements upward and if the solution implemented is not good, we will see a falling roller coaster. Even if Australia or any other country starts to accept bitcoin, it would not cause an upward trend if the solution implemented for long transaction confirmation times is not good, so we might not see a good type of roller coaster.
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:46:35 AM

If there is any future that cannot be predicted, its the crypto world. One thing is sure , there is a future but will it be what we all wanted or something else that's what we don't know and that's the signal that we need to just be careful about our investment because when investment are lost, no matter of explanations can bring it back. Just you counting your losses
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:36:24 AM

Bitcoin looks clearly like a roller coaster, very visible on the up and down prices. The peoples try to drive it well along with the increase and the descent of the price, so also with me, i'm also try to riding it. And in my opinion bitcoin will continues to looks like a roller coaster.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:01:02 AM

I don't think this is anything to worry about since bitcoin was always this way. Bitcoin is a decentralised coin so what usually causes this is the supply and demand. It is no wonder why bitcoin can rise and fall in price so quickly.

Like a lot the people on the thread imagine bitcoin as a rollercoaster and currently It is the section where the rollercoaster is slowly going up and no one knows when the rollercoaster will stop and fall, maybe this roller coaster will take us all the way to riches. Have faith in Bitcoin.

In my opinion, I think that the future market of bitcoin will be great, this fall will give opening to many more investors to come into the market and all the more for the ride. Prepare for bitcoin to fall and rise but in the long run, I do think profit will be made.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: