Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is a roller coaster  (Read 8492 times)
sariz12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

Just received reminder bitcoin dropped a lot, the price of the last week is very unstable, leading to other competing currencies continued to fall, there is no bottom line of that kind of fall, I would like to ask you tycoons on how to look at the future market?

For me, Yes bitcoin is dropped too far and i think it would not expecting by many traders, but i think soon the price will be back to the price before and we can hope that the price will be increase more. i think its normal that we have seen this situations because bitcoin itself is volatile and we can not predict when its down and when its up... And I also say ,Yes,bitcoin is a decentralized currency uncontrolled by any one.Unlike gold,whose price is controlled by world gold council,bitcoin price fluctuates as per increase and decrease of demand for bitcoin.Bitcoin is definitely like a roller coaster.When its price increases,its investors get happy and when its price decreases,investors feel sad ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:50:42 PM

Bitcoin can really compare to a roller coaster. Like today, the price of the bitcoin is continuing to go down. It is really hard to predict if the price of the bitcoin will go up or go down. If we look to the chart of the bitcoin we can see the pattern like a roller coaster because of the increase and the decrease of the price of the bitcoin.
If you are a trader you should take advantage on the roller coaster movement of Bitcoin, bécause it would create an opprtunities  to buy & sell.

Jarixx

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:57:02 PM

Yes, but if this is just a flat line on chart there be no trading earnings. Yes manipulation is not good when we are not doing it,
but in this way we can trade and earn something with small amount of money.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:57:18 PM

Just received reminder bitcoin dropped a lot, the price of the last week is very unstable, leading to other competing currencies continued to fall, there is no bottom line of that kind of fall, I would like to ask you tycoons on how to look at the future market?

For me, Yes bitcoin is dropped too far and i think it would not expecting by many traders, but i think soon the price will be back to the price before and we can hope that the price will be increase more. i think its normal that we have seen this situations because bitcoin itself is volatile and we can not predict when its down and when its up... And I also say ,Yes,bitcoin is a decentralized currency uncontrolled by any one.Unlike gold,whose price is controlled by world gold council,bitcoin price fluctuates as per increase and decrease of demand for bitcoin.Bitcoin is definitely like a roller coaster.When its price increases,its investors get happy and when its price decreases,investors feel sad ...
I think most of the trader and bitcoin investors who's been with the journey of bitcoin already expected that bitcoin will fall after the hardfork but bitcoin managed to go up again may not be as highest as it was when it made ATH but the increase is still good after that drop.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:00:49 PM

I think most of the trader and bitcoin investors who's been with the journey of bitcoin already expected that bitcoin will fall after the hardfork but bitcoin managed to go up again may not be as highest as it was when it made ATH but the increase is still good after that drop.
That is when you are wrong Segwit2X didn't even happened yet the price of Bitcoin dropped. The price changes of Bitcoin is not always due to Forks as their are many factors that is being used as a catalyst or driver that makes the price of Bitcoin be played by traders. Of course they are also the ones who are making the unstable price of Bitcoin.
Lord of the Lies

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:09:59 PM

Bitcoin can really compare to a roller coaster. Like today, the price of the bitcoin is continuing to go down. It is really hard to predict if the price of the bitcoin will go up or go down. If we look to the chart of the bitcoin we can see the pattern like a roller coaster because of the increase and the decrease of the price of the bitcoin.
If you are a trader you should take advantage on the roller coaster movement of Bitcoin, bécause it would create an opprtunities  to buy & sell.

i find that selling is harder than buying. it just seems like the lows are easier to pick out than the highs.
Darkrulerx

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:23:13 PM

That is when you are wrong Segwit2X didn't even happened yet the price of Bitcoin dropped. The price changes of Bitcoin is not always due to Forks as their are many factors that is being used as a catalyst or driver that makes the price of Bitcoin be played by traders. Of course they are also the ones who are making the unstable price of Bitcoin.
I agree with you it is not only changed by the fork but also other options i am new but even i found it weird what happened in the last days also the fork is 16 november so it is still coming it was attacked 2 days ago and it still lives.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:30:03 PM

Well this is really true that bitcoin is most likely a roller coaster because of its rate that keeps on changing from time to time. It gets high then decline and then goes high again and sometimes it keeps increasing at its highest. So we can definitely compare it to a roller coaster ride. But we all notice that most of the time its increasing which is really very good because it benefits a lot of people who has been joining bitcoin for years. We earn bigger specially we invest it. We are getting bigget amounts compared to having a regular job.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:20:43 AM

yeah bitcoin is a roller coaster that can rise quickly and can also go down quickly, for people who dare to risk will certainly enjoy it but for people who are afraid then must be careful and grip the tight
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:31:05 PM

Yes. Bitcoin price is a roller coaster. When it goes up it is very quick, and fast. While when it drops, it is also quick and fast. “Roller coaster”. This year bitcoin really proves it. It from let’s just start in the month of august, from 2000$ it drops in the month of September then observe again in the month of October, from its drop it easily goes so up high and exceeds the last highest price until the early November. Last week, bitcoin drops again from 7000$ to almost 6000$, then now what ? Its price is going up again. I check the price a few hours ago and I notice it is already 7348.89 us dollar. WOW!

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:24:46 PM

The fact that cringes me is bitcoin's price are just that volatile, there is no assured peak nor low and it could die or pumped crazy in matter of hours which surprised me every time when huge movements are seen, i would suggest to accept this nature while being in this market, crypto business owners are very speculate with the market and they don't afraid to lose much as long the market is growing indirectly, media and new incomers are doing their work to keep different pressures on. It's too early for bitcoin to stabilize that soon and it's better to always believe that nothing is late when it comes to cryptocurrency.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:26:18 PM

The fact that cringes me is bitcoin's price are just that volatile, there is no assured peak nor low and it could die or pumped crazy in matter of hours which surprised me every time when huge movements are seen, i would suggest to accept this nature while being in this market, crypto business owners are very speculate with the market and they don't afraid to lose much as long the market is growing indirectly, media and new incomers are doing their work to keep different pressures on. It's too early for bitcoin to stabilize that soon and it's better to always believe that nothing is late when it comes to cryptocurrency.
The volatilities of the bitcoin is helping a lot of the people and it is the best thing about the bitcoin because now it is increasing in the value and the price I hope the future of the bitcoin will help the people who are using the bitcoin, it is not very tough to earn with the bitcoin but for it you will have to have the fine information and the knowledge so it will be the great experience for you in this forum.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:16:38 PM

BTC as an investment can be compared to a roller coaster based on the way it fluctuates. The change of its market trend is unpredictable especially for the newcomers, but for experienced investors they already have a forecast which most of the time agrees to what they forecast about it.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:52:13 AM

That's normal I think since Bitcoin is volatile. Change on its market value everytime is always expected. Its market value is naturally rising and decreasing and it has to do with the demand that it is having from the market. Maybe in the future when it is already legal to most of the countries, the demand will surely be high that will make its value continuously increasing. So.let's just be patient and hold through the dumps.
Volatility of bitcoin is depending on the user demand and more of it btc has a lot to give to the people and those who are saying it roller coaster they are right in one  Sense that it usually face pumps and dumps and this coin has survived through a lot of many critical situations and more of it btc has capability to rise and in future this coin will move in up and there will be no hurdle in its way and this will give it progress.
Yeah bitcoin has changed a lot of lives by giving them so high profit that yeah this is the rollercoaster that moves in one direction that is up and now see the prices they are go beyond the limit and still ore is coming and in future this roller coaster will give people ride of huge profit so buy quickly and get into the seats so that it will take you to the most profiting situation of your life and I am already on it to earn.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:59:35 AM

Eversince it started bitcoins price is like a roller coaster and  we must have courage to take the ride even without the knowing the possibilty to to succeed.,but this time it seems that it was very clear that everyone already succeed with their investments, more investors profit well.It is the currency that made someones life wealthy and were hoping for the best and everyone can achieve it.
yuto7

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:21:47 PM

The bitcoin investment is very exciting. But you aren't supposed to catch as a gamble. We should bring up a bitcoin.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:05:23 PM

Yes i agree that bitcoin is really a roller coaster ride for its value have its ups and downs.Like a wheel that keeps on rolling.Its value rising and then the othet day its just fast falling.Really can not imagine how will it go.
I enjoying this unsteady nature of bitcoin and I am sure that it is becoming popular just because of its volatile nature. It is just because of unstable bitcoin prices that it often touches amazing values and create remarkable histories.

Bitcoin should never ever move on a straight line, ups and downs create beauty and they also seem natural as we also face many ups and downs in lives.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:14:52 PM

The bitcoin price movement is like a roller coaster where there is often a movement and price correction that makes traders or hysterics exchangers for getting big profits or vice versa, behind the significant price moves that all turn to ourselves as a roller coaster passenger to what extent we can take advantage of opportunities as best as possible to get as much profit as possible.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:16:31 PM

It is already normal the every changes made by the bitcoin value..Its rate depends on the supply and demands of the bitcoin,. we cannot foresee the future value of the bitcoin because of its like a roller coaster that sometimes it falls and ups,  but all we can do is the right timing in whatever transaction we made.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:48:13 PM

Eversince it started bitcoins price is like a roller coaster and  we must have courage to take the ride even without the knowing the possibilty to to succeed.,but this time it seems that it was very clear that everyone already succeed with their investments, more investors profit well.It is the currency that made someones life wealthy and were hoping for the best and everyone can achieve it.
Yes you are right, bitcoin is like a roller coaster we all get the ticket to ride towards success without trusting on the time and price I means we all here invest in bitcoin and don’t have any idea about the price of bitcoin instead of that we invest that’s why we consider bitcoin to roller coaster.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: