Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:06:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is a roller coaster  (Read 8492 times)
mevcoin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

I am not a tycoon but what I see in the market today is that the Roller Coaster ride is not yet over, and I don't think it will stop in the future either. That is what you get when a currency is not controlled by the government it always is vulnerable in price drops that are cause of profit taking and bad news. So traders are taking advantage of the volatility, it is better if your join too.
For me yes because sometimes bitcoin goes down,. Sometimes go high...
logan0312

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

When we see the rate chart of bitcoin it proves that roller coaster is not finish and it is continuing only.   I don't want to sell bitcoin as I believe the price will mark the all time high in few months and non of the cryptocurrencies will match bitcoin.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

Just received reminder bitcoin dropped a lot, the price of the last week is very unstable, leading to other competing currencies continued to fall, there is no bottom line of that kind of fall, I would like to ask you tycoons on how to look at the future market?

Bitcoin dropped last last week because of suddenly increase of it at the end of year 2017 holiday season it pump higher resulting to pull back or to pump low. Bitcoin really dropped a lot , the bitcoin price is quite unstable and it shock the traders because of the alt coins or alternative coins too. The price of bitcoin same as the alt coins fall , and I know and we know bitcoin will back , and you just need to ride it though just like a roller coaster ride on it.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:32:13 AM

Yes bitcoin is like a roller coaster, the price will go up and down but this is unstoppable, later it will go up and maybe other day it will go down. Just like a roller coaster, it will not stop until someone controls it.

Exactly, the price or value of Bitcoin is like a roller coaster because like what everyone said the value will go up's and down but it's normal when it comes the market ( like stock market ) they have up's and down also, so don't be worried cause it's not the end for his value. Anyways, if we have bitcoin right now, much better to hold it until the value will rise again.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:02:05 AM

Just received reminder bitcoin dropped a lot, the price of the last week is very unstable, leading to other competing currencies continued to fall, there is no bottom line of that kind of fall, I would like to ask you tycoons on how to look at the future market?

It became like roller coaster because the price is getting low,  and getting high.
dakmokong

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:03:26 AM

Its a good example how bitcoin works, its like a roller coaster ride in which there will be a time that you will go up and down. The best thing here is no matter how down you will fall , you will always go upward. You just need to wait for your turn.

Happy bitcoin-ing!!
sajjad100

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:14:37 AM

Yes it is. Bitcoin is now acting like a ruler coaster. It is happening because of various issues. But let's not hope that it will go more down. Hope it will be rise very soon. There is strong possibility that the bitcoin price will surely go up very soon. Lets hope for the best  Smiley

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Paopao

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

bitcoin is a roller coaster because bitcoin prices go down and bitcoin prices are not stable every minute because we buy at a cheap price then we sell at a price that is expensive then it is called bitcoin with a roller coaster almost every second bitcoin prices are unstable then we need to analyze first before buying at a cheap price.
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

yes that's true because bitcoin is no stable price from the beginning so its like a roller coaster that we ride up and down but it have a good ride after all the problem!

Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

Yup, bitcoin is indeed a roller coaster. Its price fluctuates almost every minute. Since first week of january, it's still below 14k usd, which is lower than its price last december 2017. Hope that it will reach 14k usd again or even higher.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

Last last week it become shocking because bitcoin dropped a lot of price same as the different alt coins or alternative coins , and seeing the market looks like it just like a blood , red days. But just like a roller coaster when it reaches the lowest it become pull back up or raise at the highest.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

No need to try to read how will bitcoin price will change Grin the only thing we should know is how to make more bitcoins and afterall you will not ask about it.

-avp

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:51:55 PM

That’s what makes bitcoin interesting for me, or maybe for other people too. It’s volatility and unpredictability is the thrill in this “rollercoaster”

Just hold on your coins. Future is bright
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

Bitcoin is quite a roller coaster lately, the recent fluctuations in prices are rather vivid and
hasty. I think with BTC's record price last year somehow influenced people to acquire this
conspicuous urgency, habit and behavior to react and panic whenever prices deflate at
dubious rates. It's a concerning matter no doubt but I believe this will all pass, since
bitcoin has already went through similar situations in the past. It has always proven it's
resilience and that's why it is known as the best cryptocurrency today.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

Bitcoin's had it's ups and downs, and these are only normal. What trigger these occurrence is the market's law of supply and demand. It's high  volatility is what makes the rollercoaster ride cause us to feel thrilled. It's what you do during the ups and downs that makes the rollercoaster worth riding.

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

It is, it really is and I think that having cryptocurrency and bitcoin knowledge is important when being pressured by their constant ups and unpredictablr downs. Bitcoin is a decentralized coin and it does not follow the usual and convetional trends that we are so used to thinking. However with the storied past of bitcoin we can find solace in the fact that it hasn’t gotten to its rich value now without a dip here and there

Y U MAD AT ME
DonPakito

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

Bitcoin, just like any other currency, experiences fluctuations. Its price may go up now, then later it will go down just like a roller coaster indeed. Its unpredictable, really. But I guess, those fluctuations are normal since it has no stable price. It depends basically on the demand of the users. However since this is, as what I have said, normal, then there is no need to worry that much. There will come a time that bitcoin's price will once again go up. Just be updated so that you would be able to do what you have to do when the price has already increased. Remember, there is a time for everything.  Smiley
jeraldme

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

Bitcoin is s like a roller coaster, you enjoy how to ride but you need to be responsible. It goes up and down just like Bitcoin.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

Yeah, not only bitcoin, all the currency related market is like a roller coaster. You need to understand when and where the price dips or rises to gain profit, that's what warren buffet did in share market. We cannot think or implement trading like him but can learn few things from him to implement in bitcoin. As you said bitcoin is a roller coaster, you need to wait for the peak to gain more profit.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

Well it is a decentralised coin, so the trigger is the supply and demand, so it is no wonder the price movements like roller coaster and bitcoin is already quite stable, if you compare it with alt coin you will see a wild roller coaster, but this is the things that makes it interested, the volatility is the place where the trader looking for money

Through for me this continues changes serves as continues potential of profit which long term holding does best. Bitcoin trading and investing might really feel that your in a roller coaster ride continuously moving, frightening and exciting at the same time but in the end we will all but reach our goal in one way or another.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: