Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:56:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is a roller coaster  (Read 8499 times)
Preclus

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

Yes! i can agree to that quite a bit. Bitcoin is a roller coaster ride. but that is the fun part actually. Trading is really amusing just because of the price fluctuations of bitcoin. An active trader of the market knows how to reap the benefits of the price fluctuations and how to make gains. Well yes it is sometimes annoying to have so much instability in the market. But as we know the price fluctuation in the crypto market is triggered by rule of economics, i.e., is laws of demand and supply. Besides these laws of demand and supply, there are also some other indirect factors affecting the market forces.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

the advantage of the crypto market is its volatility and people are investing there because of this roller coaster. If investors are able to sell in high and buy in dip than it would be a perfect market.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

YES! And I like it very much, because you can make a good profit surfing the fluctuations, without the need to use a lot of capital.
I was used in forex, where movements are very small and it's difficult to make gains. Crypto is the heaven of traders :-)

adonaiking

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:03:38 AM

If we look at the  chart of  BTC price it's like a roller coaster sometimes high, sometimes low  in other words position are subject to change without prior notice.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:08:16 AM

Bitcoin changes from time to time  so yes we could say it is like a roller coaster. It has ups and downs, the feeling of excitement, thrill and happiness is in there. You will have that feeling of excitement on how your investment comes out, the thrill when the prices goes high and low. Lastly,  the feeling of happiness when all your efforts and patience turns out well. So definitely it is one of a kind ride.
roller coaster is unstable ride,and thats bitcoins goes in favor of some,but more favor on many,I prefer riding roller coaster than any other rides in carnival thats why i am here.even though sometimes giving me scares when dip.but i i trust the coin,thats why i will continue to support and put investment here.
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

Just received reminder bitcoin dropped a lot, the price of the last week is very unstable, leading to other competing currencies continued to fall, there is no bottom line of that kind of fall, I would like to ask you tycoons on how to look at the future market?

yes i do believe that bitcoin is just like a roller coaster because sometimes the price will go down and it will go up,so never surrender in what you are doing in bitcoin just earn and earn then if the price of bitcoin will go up then sell it,no need to wait for tomorrow.just put in your mind that there is no permanent in this world.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

First of all. Yes, bitcoin's value is like a roller coaster, so volatile in other words. But in future, I think market will accept bitcoin as the currencies as of now. Treating bitcoin like one of a kind of fiats. Like dollars, euros, etc. Bitcoin is young as they say, so it is unpredictable, anything will happen to bitcoin in every year, or months, or days. No one knows.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

No one can really predict the future market of Bitcoin however you can get an idea whether it'll fall down or rise up based on the previous years Bitcoin had gone through. Most of its prediction is actually redundant but with a different price to start the year off, but is kind of the same in terms of the rise and fall of Bitcoin. And I think most of the people here who are into trading already knows Bitcoin fluctuating most of the time, so it is really a roller coaster ride because of the supply and demand of Bitcoin in the market.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

No one can really predict the future market of Bitcoin however you can get an idea whether it'll fall down or rise up based on the previous years Bitcoin had gone through. Most of its prediction is actually redundant but with a different price to start the year off, but is kind of the same in terms of the rise and fall of Bitcoin. And I think most of the people here who are into trading already knows Bitcoin fluctuating most of the time, so it is really a roller coaster ride because of the supply and demand of Bitcoin in the market.
Bitcoin is such a roller coaster ride, a feeling of mixed emotions. A technology that's incredibly amazing,surprising, exciting and a bit nervous. Bitcoin is volatile, its value may crash or soar at an unexpected time. Its ups and downs may give tension for investors from different sectors, and for all other people who are part of cryptoland. Despite all these, just go on and enjoy the ride. Let's all be resilient and positive enough to face this rewarding challenge.
Triyavam

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

Roller coaster is a good way to buy cheaper bitcoins, Then the price will go up and everyone who buys bitcoin will be appreciated, Agree that without jumping down it will be boring,
all decentralized cryptocurrencies, the price is like a roller coaster because in a few minutes it can go up and down to hundreds of percent, This becomes a great opportunity for us to actively trade.
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

Yes indeed bitcoin is like roller coaster. It will flip you up or flip you down. Just like the market price of BTC going up just like flipping but also going down easily.
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

Bitcoin nowadays is popular specially in the 1st world country talking about roller coaster? Fluctuation of price is normal and i believe that the price of bitcoin is unpredictable. if you're going to look at the chart their's a big dip but if you have extra penny to invest when btc dips just ride with the whales and wait bitcoin to moon..
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

Yes indeed. Bitcoin's value is a big roller coaster representation because of the fluctuating value. Sometimes down at the ground and sometimes value is as high as the sky. A little tip, buy whenever it goes down and sell when it goes up because of the profit. With this kind of method you will have a good profit. Since bitcoin is a long term investment expect a long wait before you get those profit. Although it is a long wait, it will be worth it.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

Yes indeed bitcoin is like roller coaster. It will flip you up or flip you down. Just like the market price of BTC going up just like flipping but also going down easily.
Even though it is currently a roller coaster, I think that we should be glad that it hasn't dropped that low for everyone because that would have been very disastrous for everyone. We need to be very vigilant at this moment in time so that we don't lose more money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

Just received reminder bitcoin dropped a lot, the price of the last week is very unstable, leading to other competing currencies continued to fall, there is no bottom line of that kind of fall, I would like to ask you tycoons on how to look at the future market?

Perhaps this is the attraction of investors, because the possibility of a faster profit can occur in bitcoin. As we know the price of bitcoin in just a few hours can change the price, sometimes fast rise sometimes also plummeted far. Perhaps the cause is seen from the number of transactions, if many buy at once then the price will rise, and vice versa.

If we look at the status of Bitcoin it can refer it as roller coaster because its price is unstable, sometimes it decreases and increases. Each year the price is getting high which attract everyone to join and invest bitcoin.
Honestly the price of Bitcoin doesn't increase every year. Its value just increased recent from 2015. Before that year, the price of Bitcoin dumped from $1,300 to below $100 in a long time. Therefore, if you thought the Bitcoin value always increaes every year, it can be wrong someday.

I think we cannot compare the previous year to what happens now. In 2015, bitcoin was very confidential, today if you read a bit the news, you've already heard about the bitcoin. And this fact changes everything.
More interest >> price increase.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:24:25 PM

If you look at the graph, bitcoin has already passed so many bumpy roads since it was launched so there is no reason why until now, bitcoin is still having a bumpy road and that's because of its volatility.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

Yes true, bitcoin is a roller coaster, if in 2017 roller coaster headed to the top, 2018 is headed to the bottom, but I'm sure that the coaster roller immediately to the top again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

Bitcoin has been known to be a very good investment for many to gain large amount of incomes. After entering this business, you should expect already that your profit will rise and fall every time since its value is volatile. The unstableness of bitcoin also helped it gain more popularity and also attracted more investors since there's always a chance that they will gain higher profit as time passes by.
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

Fluctuations are good things for traders. Even some wall street stock companies trade cryptocurrencies, because they have price fluctuations up to 10% that brings certain profit immediately. So, it is in bitcoin trade nature to be a roller-coaster.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

It's true and everyone knows about it. Cryptocurrencies have to be volatile becuase people will lose interest and will start doing something else at my opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: