Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:13:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is a roller coaster  (Read 8492 times)
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:55:27 AM

Just received reminder bitcoin dropped a lot, the price of the last week is very unstable, leading to other competing currencies continued to fall, there is no bottom line of that kind of fall, I would like to ask you tycoons on how to look at the future market?

Yeah I understand why you worry about the continuous falling of bitcoin price in the market.  But I just read an article how european countries continue to believe on the role of crypto currency might do in the future.  On the said article, even the starbucks owner planned to adopt crypto currency and accept is as form of payment in the future. 

I also believe that the bitcoin price correction is part of healthy environment.  Besides, the continuous dropping of bitcion price also happened before on bitcoin history but the good news about it is it always recovers and pump up again.  This is the reason why I agree with you that Bitcoin is like a roller coaster.  So, instead of doubting and feel anxious about crypto, just trust the capacity and nature of bitcoin.  For sure, sooner or later, it will recover again and those who patiently wait will be rejoicing when the bitcoin price pump up again.
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:06:22 AM

very much like a roller coster, up and down very quickly. when bitcoin rises, we shout hysterically, but when bitcoin down, we just shout even louder, like when we ride a roller coster. but that's what I think is the right way to enjoy investing in bitcoin. we can buy bitcoin when the price actually goes down, and can sell it when the price really goes up high.
Wibisono

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:34:01 AM

Just received reminder bitcoin dropped a lot, the price of the last week is very unstable, leading to other competing currencies continued to fall, there is no bottom line of that kind of fall, I would like to ask you tycoons on how to look at the future market?

I agree with you.
Currently, bitcoin is unstable.
Sometimes I think of rising bitcoin is the opposite, bitcoin just goes down.
I think to see bitcoin in the future is quite difficult because we really do not know and it is difficult to predict.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:36:50 AM

Surely it's been a roller coaster ride for bitcoin every year as it is pounded with ups and downs. Even being a seasoned digital currency, bitcoin is still vulnerable with corrections and crashes to mold it to a more stronger and functional one. But even if it starts so slow this year, i expect a major uptrend in the coming months.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:59:54 AM

Bitcoin is a roller coaster ride so anyone who can't take the ride and the adrenaline rush of it then better not ride it at all. Unfortunately, there are so many who are just excited of the ride when it is going up but when it is going down, many goes out and some even consider getting out totally of cryptocurrency. This recent bear market have open the eyes of some people that bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme. For those who were able to enter before the December bull run and get out before their portfolio become bloody then good for them but for those who wasn't able to do so are left with selling at a loss or holding and may become a long term investor.

tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:59:13 AM

Most of the veterans in bitcoin said that because of decreasing its value. Base of the previous years its the same thing happen. Time will come that the value of bitcoin will increase and most of the old member of this forum it comes at the end month of the year. So if you hold your bitcoin its a good decision.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

yeah its graph looks like a rollercoster it do down it do up sometimes it stays i dont know waht is happening ni bitcoin but i think it will not last longer it will pump it price i guess in next months.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

Bitcoin is like a rollercoaster and it is currently at the top, this should lead most people to conclude that a drop is due before it continues the upward trend overall. When it is swinging hundreds of dollars in a day, taking it as an investment is pretty much gambling like poker.
Yeah my friend bitcoin will consider as a roller coaster which the volatile movement that the value will anytime will goes down and goes up.
Bitcoin has been a rollercoaster ride but it seems that it's now shift to escalator that going down. I'm hoping that the direction will reverse as we are aiming for a better profits.
its reasonable indeed because bitcoin high fluctuation. maybe now is not time for roller coaster to move up, then shouted as powerfull as not to heart attack like ride roller coaster
Bitcoin has a cycle increased its value too much on the market. It became the trading pair for future trading market, the place for those who from Wall Street easily to join in this field. Of course, I know many billionaire want to investing in cryptocurrency, even, they want to control the market as their scenario.

Just by looking at bitcoin's meteoric rise in the last couple of years, most of us should expect that something drastic should happen specially the madness of December last year. Everyone thought that we are going to $100K, sadly the market reverse itself.

So this roller coaster ride will continue. Actually it will be a roller coasting ride because money flows will not be that consistent as well. Some are offloading, while most of us are hoarding. So if you are for the long haul, you wouldn't be surprises at all. And the more you ride it, the more you can gain profit in the future.
Well, a field just getting started to the begin of financial market (Wall Street) can not die easiliy like the prediction of many people on the world. I believe Bitcoin has a great future, it is the investment for long-term up to 10 years. Those who can not wait more, they should to stop now and sell their Bitcoin to me at the current price Roll Eyes

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

It must be admitted that bitcoin investing takes more courage and courage, if you are familiar with HYIP and gambling then bitcoin invest is common, but for those who are accustomed to invest gold or stock then you have to prepare all the mental to invest bitcoin.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

I am not agree. Bitcoin is stable enough to be honest, the biggest problem lies on people who don't understand what to do and how to manage their goods.

JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

There are millions of day traders too that is why  the price is going roller coaster since a lot of people who are waiting for the price. So, for the price of going roller coaster it is just normal it is up to us if we will go day trading too or not.
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

bitcoins always having ups and down...for me thats normal,whenever its dumping it also pumps fast so no need to worry.the previous dump was just a part of the correction were in for me is ok.getting more stable at the moment.and the dump became faster because of people who was scared and do panic selling which lead to more dumping of the price.well we all do hope that its time for the bull run again.so we all can recover.goodluck to us!
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

bitcoin is like a roller coaster because it has a price that sometimes rises very high slowly but sometimes if it goes down it will drop quickly and make our heart beating very fast

NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

I am looking for a very big correction,the price have gone up six times in a very short time and i am waiting for the coaster to come down ,so that i could pick some coins,the price is so large that i am not even able to purchase a good number of coins,i have to spend more than my months salary to get one coin,which is really sad for an investor.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

We have to be complacent. Having to see the flow of Bitcoin in a roller coaster ride is normal. As a investor of Bitcoin we have to set our mind that this is not a short term goal. This is not something that as we get in by the flick of our finger we will be millionaire. Mind set is also the key to success to Bitcoin.

f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

Bitcoin price is like an unstable roller coaster, when it rises very slowly but surely. and when it comes down very quickly, it makes the hearts of its users frantic. as at the end of last year when Bitcoin rose and earlier this year Bitcoin fell free, but now the market is back green. proving Bitcoin to recover, hopefully Bitcoin will return like last year despite slowly rising, and Bitcoin will rise again this year.
Horick

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

It is because bitcoin depends on the law of demand and supply. And it is like a roller coaster, its value could be extremes, and there could be a rapid change. It is just its characteristics. If bitcoin is a roller coaster, how do you call that of altcoins? It is maybe more wild than that.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

Yes bitcoin is like a roller coaster that it may go up and down, but inorder to achieve good benefits at bitcoin first we must ride at it so that we can familiar the flows and to have an idea and strategy on how to handle the intensity. For me intensity is volatility of bitcoin. I prefer long term investment at bitcoin, it's best to buy at a lower price then hold we will be merited in the future patience is the only key.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:07:23 AM

Bitcoin is a crazy ride so any individual who can't take the ride and the adrenaline surge of it at that point better not ride it by any means. Lamentably, there are such huge numbers of who are simply energized of the ride when it is going up however when it is going down, numerous goes out and some much consider getting out absolutely of digital currency. This current bear showcase have open the eyes of a few people that bitcoin isn't a get rich snappy plan. For the individuals who could enter before the December bull run and get out before their portfolio turn out to be ridiculous then bravo yet for the individuals who couldn't do as such are left with offering at a misfortune or holding and may turn into a long haul speculator.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

Yes it is. It's like when a rollercoaster drops, every passenger panics but experienced riders don't and just make their seatbelts tighter and they are actually having more fun which can be applied also in the btc market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: