Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders  (Read 41005 times)
mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:39:03 PM

what total supply?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
systemv

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 03:47:55 PM

AI is no match for natural human stupidity Smiley Wish you success, good luck with the project!

webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:59:21 PM

AI is no match for natural human stupidity Smiley Wish you success, good luck with the project!

Surely it is but project has implemented AI very innovative which makes project very promising. None human elements can control and make best use of trading which is very volatile but implementing AI is great thought and I am hoping great response for ICO.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:17:12 PM

Actually, I still feel the project is still not too attractive to investors although this is a pretty big project and uses AI technologies to trade in crypto but seems many people do not care about it, it still does not create trust with investors, I think maybe they do not believe artificial intelligence can replace people in trading. The project team needs to work harder to advertise and make project become more popular, I hope that AIcoin will improve soon and succeed in the coming time

I don't agree. Using AI technologies for trading is one of its own kind, it can harness most of the profits which other manual mediums can't. So investors will be hand-to-hand in beneficial position since profits will come back to them via investment pool.
Moreover investors will have voting right for investment. This will give them status as shareholders above being investors. I think company has clearly defined its idea and doing marketing in right way.
Panxora_COO (OP)

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 11:41:17 AM

Actually, I still feel the project is still not too attractive to investors although this is a pretty big project and uses AI technologies to trade in crypto but seems many people do not care about it, it still does not create trust with investors, I think maybe they do not believe artificial intelligence can replace people in trading. The project team needs to work harder to advertise and make project become more popular, I hope that AIcoin will improve soon and succeed in the coming time

I don't agree. Using AI technologies for trading is one of its own kind, it can harness most of the profits which other manual mediums can't. So investors will be hand-to-hand in beneficial position since profits will come back to them via investment pool.
Moreover investors will have voting right for investment. This will give them status as shareholders above being investors. I think company has clearly defined its idea and doing marketing in right way.
Think of A.I. as advanced pattern recognition without fear. The reason the cryptocurrency markets are good targets for A.I. trading is that there are still a relatively small number of participants and many of them trade emotionally. The A.I. learn to spot opportunities in the market that people may miss due to excitement with upward moves or fear at downwards ones. The developers doing this work for AICoin do it for big banks. So they know their shit. The A.I. has been trading a live account since March and is making really good money. (ouraibot.org)
Thinking that A.I. does not work in trading is JUST what Goldman Sachs wants you to think so they can continue to make money from it! Of course in crypto Goldman's is not involved just yet. That's why individual investors can really benefit from AICoin. Before the banks start messing around with crypto trading people like you and me can still make money out of it. Then there's the start-up investment. That's where the really BIG money will come from. There are going to be amazing start-up companies in A.I. and public blockchain. And AICoin is going to buy into some of those at the very start. I think its terrifically exciting and fun.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 02:54:58 PM

I'm in awe how even the bounty programs for AICoin are being handled. You can have your own dashboard. It's my first time to see such kind of auditing your own credits. Just joined the slack channel and need to backtrack conversations to keep me knowledgeable what's going on. This one is really pushing forward! 

Few other project also have dedicated sites for their bounty campaigns. Like Betking. But AICOIN one is realized very good and I'm just hoping they will transfer these good practices into their main project as well Smiley
Thank you for your vote of confidence. We do try to be responsive to the needs of our clients. And the whole point of AICoin is that it is an investment collective where things are set up for the benefit of all!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 09:09:37 AM

what total supply?
Sorry. I just saw your question now. 400,000 XAI = roughly $10m USD with bitcoin where it is. Because the coin is pegged to bitcoin not USD.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Nalien

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:03:25 PM

what total supply?
Sorry. I just saw your question now. 400,000 XAI = roughly $10m USD with bitcoin where it is. Because the coin is pegged to bitcoin not USD.
Hello, I've PM'd you a response regarding German and Japanese translations.
captcha01

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:08:05 PM

Joined bounty campaign. Thanks!

Translate campaign?
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:38:52 PM

I am a very big fan of trading. I believe that it is vary profitable and pretty much safe if money is properly allocated in right resources. Using AI for trading can reduce the risks of market to a very low level. I really loved your concept. Looking forward to invest in ICO.
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 08:09:45 PM

Brilliant. I am so glad you are going to join us. We are going to have the best time not only with the A.I. trading but when we start selecting blockchain and A.I. startups.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Nalien

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:49:22 PM

Brilliant. I am so glad you are going to join us. We are going to have the best time not only with the A.I. trading but when we start selecting blockchain and A.I. startups.
I'm not sure if you're just missing my message due to a flood of messages in your inbox / due to my post being on the last page, so here I'll try again.

I've responded to you about the German/Japanese translations. Is this still on or did the uncommunicative translator decide to respond to you?
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:07:14 PM

This project is still running ?
Nalien

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:12:27 PM

This project is still running. If you were doubtful due to my post, I have been communicating via E-Mail. They are simply very busy right now, thus answers on BTCTalk can be delayed.
While with every ICO there are risks involved, I do feel that this project's modalities and the general idea can prove to be quite profitable indeed. I'm a Mathematician myself who specializes in Statistics, so I know very well about the potentials that the approach of AiCoin has.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with AiCoin in any way or form other than doing translations for them. I am not currently invested due low liquidity, but will be investing in the future.
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:45:09 PM

i try to find some information about the company behind this and at what country it is located but i can't find anything

if it is "First Global Credit" in geneva why is there no adress and no information on homepage?
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:54:54 PM

This project is still running. If you were doubtful due to my post, I have been communicating via E-Mail. They are simply very busy right now, thus answers on BTCTalk can be delayed.
While with every ICO there are risks involved, I do feel that this project's modalities and the general idea can prove to be quite profitable indeed. I'm a Mathematician myself who specializes in Statistics, so I know very well about the potentials that the approach of AiCoin has.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with AiCoin in any way or form other than doing translations for them. I am not currently invested due low liquidity, but will be investing in the future.

It would have been great if you were able to join this campaign. I noticed how well you supported this ICO and how well interested you are at AICoin. I also believe in this ICOs projects, it is new and is fresh. With the advancement of technology, I think having AIcoin will be of great use.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 06:22:21 PM

i try to find some information about the company behind this and at what country it is located but i can't find anything

if it is "First Global Credit" in geneva why is there no adress and no information on homepage?

Thanks for sharing your query DRPD. You can find our contact details at this link: https://www.firstglobalcredit.com/Contact-Us.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 04:57:52 PM

Go to the contact page. The home page is jammed with information about what we do. The HQ is in Geneva. That's XBT Corp. First Global is in London, then we have XBT Hong Kong, an office in Hong Kong. My name and that of the full team, connections to linkedin IS ALL OVER this page. We are very transparent about who and where we are and have been running a blockchain capital market company since 2014.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:00:02 PM

Its all here. Addresses, phone numbers. https://www.firstglobalcredit.com/Contact-Us

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
zuzuca

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:07:10 PM

is there a way to monitor the progres for this ico? i would like to know how people react to this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: