Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders  (Read 41005 times)
operador

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:25:17 AM

So I am guessing the ICO is over now, any update?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:38:43 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 03:29:21 PM by belechau

Hi, Dev, i sent info to change my adress eth in the spreadsheet of the facebook campaing, please. Thank you
New adress is 0x0a7C759c68dF05d622d8969a564B002787D9A778
belechau
Panxora_COO (OP)

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 12:18:12 AM

I haven't the faintest idea of what you are talking about?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 12:18:50 AM

So I am guessing the ICO is over now, any update?
Post ICO Timeline of actions with Crypto Trading to start Monday September 4.
https://www.aicoin.io/2017/08/23/post-ico-timeline/
Join our slack channel to become part of the collective. You will be able to buy and sell XAI directly from the dashboard with trading routed through the First Global Exchange.
Buyers will have no commissions until December 15, 2017.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:22:58 AM

Read the incentive page which is quite explicit about the distributions. These cannot be determined until the final audit of subscribers. Also there are swathes and swatches of phoney bounty requests for Youtube videos of cooking shows, blank blog URLs. Each one of these has to be reviewed and rejected slowing down the process of awarding real contributors to the campaign. But we are all working as hard as we can to bring this to a successful conclusion. this has been a GREAT ICO and we have done 1.5 times what would have been a win for us. Not the hard cap, but a realistic requirement. We have attracted a really engaged, smart set of token holders and this promises to be a success moving forward as well.
Marcie D Terman
Hello op how to claim the facebook and twitter bounty? I joined since start i registered on site and i connect my twitter and facebook link.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:09:44 AM

Read the incentive page which is quite explicit about the distributions. These cannot be determined until the final audit of subscribers. Also there are swathes and swatches of phoney bounty requests for Youtube videos of cooking shows, blank blog URLs. Each one of these has to be reviewed and rejected slowing down the process of awarding real contributors to the campaign. But we are all working as hard as we can to bring this to a successful conclusion. this has been a GREAT ICO and we have done 1.5 times what would have been a win for us. Not the hard cap, but a realistic requirement. We have attracted a really engaged, smart set of token holders and this promises to be a success moving forward as well.
Marcie D Terman
Hello op how to claim the facebook and twitter bounty? I joined since start i registered on site and i connect my twitter and facebook link.
I have the same thing. My articles and videos are still in pending. When it will be checked?
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:17:48 AM

Marcie D Terman
I have the same thing. My articles and videos are still in pending. When it will be checked?

Let's hope it will not take too much. Not that I'm plannning to see the tokens, but waiting and having to keep in mind an issue is always a stress, especially if you have several parallel tasks to take care of.

sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:02:32 PM

Marcie D Terman

They finish calculation on midnight Avgust 31. I chat on website with Fran.that is info from there and on September 4 we  can start trade
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:29:55 PM

When the ICO closes you will be able to use an online MIST wallet First Global will host or you can transfer the tokens to your own wallet and Ether node. In both cases you will control the private keys. If you want to use XAI as trading collateral for the FGC site then after you set up a FIrst Global account you can transfer them there. If you want to use another exchange and sell them we will publish a list after the ICO.
After the ICO no new tokens will ever be offered. To obtain more you will have to buy them in the after market.

Hello. I need the data for myetherwallet
Add Custom Token  Wink
adress
symbol
decimals
Thank you

My coins are still on the AiCoin dashboard. How do I get this in my private wallet
alexberezov

Merit: 290

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:45:51 PM

Marcie D Terman

They finish calculation on midnight Avgust 31. I chat on website with Fran.that is info from there and on September 4 we  can start trade
Good news! Thank u very much. I very much hope that all stake will be calculate correctly and we'll get it
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:54:29 PM

i´m waiting for the paymente of reward facebook and twiter, my bouty page is in zero. thx
how to consult the spreadsheet of reward?
Chefironside

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:22:49 AM

Here is the ann thread or the bounty thread. Write where it should be and not here.
People find only those news that nobody is interested in .
Important here are news about the ico
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:47:26 PM

i´m waiting for the paymente of reward facebook and twiter, my bouty page is in zero. thx
Update from email received earlier today regarding bounties

Hi xxxxxx,
Preparation to deliver Bounty Tokens will go through a 4 steps process:
1.   The AICOIN audit is now complete and total subscriptions have been confirmed. We will now move on to assigning bounty allocations. When you visit the AICOIN dashboard Saturday morning, you will see an additional row in your dashboard titled Bounty Allocations.
2.    Everyone eligible to receive coins (through subscription or bounty) will receive an ethereum address – this is where your coin allocation will be initially assigned.
3.    Bounties will be transferred to this address in 3 stages.  The first will be delivered in the first week in September, the second in October and the third and final stage will be in November 2017.
4.    When coins are delivered to your dashboard, you can request to transfer them to your own address when you are ready. To do this enter the destination address and the quantity to transfer into the dashboard. If you choose to keep any of the coins on the AICoin system then you will have full functionality to vote from the dashboard.
Thank you for joining us in the AICOIN ICO.

Here is the ann thread or the bounty thread. Write where it should be and not here.

Apparently looks like a bounty thread was not created or am assuming bounty thread was taken download for one or two reasons.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:02:37 PM

Update from email received earlier today regarding bounties

Hi xxxxxx,
Preparation to deliver Bounty Tokens will go through a 4 steps process:
1.   The AICOIN audit is now complete and total subscriptions have been confirmed. We will now move on to assigning bounty allocations. When you visit the AICOIN dashboard Saturday morning, you will see an additional row in your dashboard titled Bounty Allocations.
2.    Everyone eligible to receive coins (through subscription or bounty) will receive an ethereum address – this is where your coin allocation will be initially assigned.
3.    Bounties will be transferred to this address in 3 stages.  The first will be delivered in the first week in September, the second in October and the third and final stage will be in November 2017.
4.    When coins are delivered to your dashboard, you can request to transfer them to your own address when you are ready. To do this enter the destination address and the quantity to transfer into the dashboard. If you choose to keep any of the coins on the AICoin system then you will have full functionality to vote from the dashboard.
Thank you for joining us in the AICOIN ICO.

Apparently looks like a bounty thread was not created or am assuming bounty thread was taken download for one or two reasons.

It's Saturday morning and I see no additional row titled "Bounty Allocations" in my dashboard. Maybe we need to wait a little more...
mikeoneal

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

Love Bitcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:29:07 AM

I dont see any bonus in my dashboard, Joe.belmonte got my work , may be they are busy

English to hebrew & chinese translation
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:57:38 AM

Nothing calculate yet for bounty on web bounty portal... Sad
Chefironside

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:15:54 PM

hello Gavin,Lee,Andy,Jon,Marcie,Joe,Alex,Fran  ....   Grin Good Mornig AiCoin. you are awake ?
we need some news on the site . is otherwise boring here  Grin
A few short sentences would be good . not always only at the beginning of the ico post but also afterwards. Thanks
Daydream 61

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:20:10 PM

News

I wanted to update you to the state of play.
We are about a day behind in our work of bringing AICOIN online. This is due to the somewhat manual process of identifying and unwinding subscriptions where people submitted ETC transactions to their ETH address or BCH to BTC addresses!
Our expectations are now the following.

AICOINS will be issued to subscribers later today and you will have an address in your dashboard that will be viewable on the ether blockchain. We will publish a ‘how to’ guide for people a bit less familiar with viewing blockchain holdings.
    Monday Sept. 4 – the starting valuation will be created based on the opening positions Wintermute takes in the various cryptocurrencies.
    Funds will be moved into brokerage accounts and we’ll be off and running.

You will be able to view the NAV of the trading pool from a link on the dashboard.
antvolt

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:43:36 PM

Any updates about the AI trading start and coin exchange progress? Very curious if it fired up during this tumultuous few days.
Myththegod

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:11:36 PM

Yes please any updates would be greatly appreciated
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: