Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:12:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders  (Read 41005 times)
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:09:42 PM

I don't know if this has been addressed before or has already a place in the roadmap but Could it be possible to add 2FA to the dashboard validation process?

I could just write this on the slack channel but I want it to be something public.

I believe 2FA is a must when we are talking about money, I am not interested in keeping token out of the platform but if there is no 2FA I will have no other option.

Marci I look forward to your reply, thanks as always darling.

i agree whit you is a must 2FA asap and we need to get listed on DEX * decentrelized exchanges or the one who accept dividends tokens. like

WAVES DEX, COSS.io , openledger.io , liqui.io , tidex.com , and more. 

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/918500553965129730    the reason to be listed asap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Panxora_COO (OP)

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:33:42 PM

2FA is in the development pipeline.
We have been listed on etherdelta for several weeks where it is traded.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
mountain_drifter

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:10:33 PM

Slackchannel is not good. Too much spam and scam. Why does aico want to go there?
There are better possibilities of communication. Many ico have problems with scam im slack

I agree on that, I'm even seeing slackchannels having auto-report bots to notify the channel when another scam attempt has been send out.. Wish Slack would fix their gap

I also agree. I really don't like slack due to all the fraud.  A forum is much better as the content is searchable and people can more easily find answers to past questions. Forums are also much more inviting for lurkers and base users. Something like Discourse (https://www.discourse.org/) type forum hosted directly on www.aicoin.io would be ideal, IMO
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:46:34 AM

Slackchannel is not good. Too much spam and scam. Why does aico want to go there?
There are better possibilities of communication. Many ico have problems with scam im slack

I agree on that, I'm even seeing slackchannels having auto-report bots to notify the channel when another scam attempt has been send out.. Wish Slack would fix their gap

I also agree. I really don't like slack due to all the fraud.  A forum is much better as the content is searchable and people can more easily find answers to past questions. Forums are also much more inviting for lurkers and base users. Something like Discourse (https://www.discourse.org/) type forum hosted directly on www.aicoin.io would be ideal, IMO

Yes a forum and or a more exclusive chat system, perhaps within the dashboard itself, would function better then slack Smiley

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
22naru

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:00:10 PM

hello when we will found out the results? and next steps? cheers
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:07:50 PM

hello when we will found out the results? and next steps? cheers

the result of the bot trading can be seen in the blog of AICOIN.

At the moment has been shown only green positive numbers  Grin

You can buy AICOIN in the dashboard or in EtherDelta
LJS411

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:19:43 AM

You may also purchase and sell XAI on the firstglobalcredit.com exchange.  It is available for leveraged trading for the mainstream markets, including futures, currencies, cryptocurrencies (right now BTCash and BTC).  You are able to open an account with a simple KYC process and request a transfer of your XAI tokens to that account. From there you can use your XAI as collateral to trade these different markets. 

The latest performance numbers can be found at https://www.aicoin.io/2017/10/24/official-valuation-week-ending-20th-oct-2017-2-2-2/

Official Figures based upon midnight UTC Prices on Friday 20th October 2017.
Total Valuation = $3,586,241
Gain/Loss on Week: -$107,017, -2.9%
Gain/Loss since launch: +$589,760, +19.7% (46 days since launch)

22naru

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:35:00 AM

i was looking for voting result, but got the information what i need it. cheers for sharing the info. looking forward for voting proccess.
defeatedtickled

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:42:27 AM

where can I find demo app?
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:23:53 PM

Is AIcoin planned to be put on other exchanges? also can the coin be withdrawn from the website to MEW? it would also be great to see it on coinmarketcap. At the moment as an investor I just feel it's hidden in a cocoon and people are forgetting this coin exist, get it on other exchanges and CMC please and a bit more marketing.
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 04:33:52 PM

Is AIcoin planned to be put on other exchanges? also can the coin be withdrawn from the website to MEW? it would also be great to see it on coinmarketcap. At the moment as an investor I just feel it's hidden in a cocoon and people are forgetting this coin exist, get it on other exchanges and CMC please and a bit more marketing.
Hi,
XAI can be traded on the First Global Credit Exchange and Etherdelta at present. And yes, you are spot on with your assessment, XAI belongs on coinmarketcap and we are creating the API that will allow this. At present our focus is on internal growth. Trading strategy is underway and we already have $350,000USD to invest in start-up companies. So that's the next big issue on my TO DO list. Making sure we are positioned to attract the right kind of investments. In terms of exchange listing, we will be voting on whether the collective wants to put the money into being listed on one of the exchanges that will list coins for payment. (Remember, US Exchanges are OFF THE TABLE right now.)
As it stands right now, we are building a track record and value in what the token owns. As soon as we start reporting earnings more publically the coin will get known quickly. I would argue that now is the time to get your position sorted out so you are invested as is appropriate to your portfolio. Because once we start putting this more generally into the world, the bargains will be over. [This is my personal opinion only based on me believing strongly in what we are doing.]
Marcie

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
22naru

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:56:06 AM

Hi,
XAI can be traded on the First Global Credit Exchange and Etherdelta at present. And yes, you are spot on with your assessment, XAI belongs on coinmarketcap and we are creating the API that will allow this. At present our focus is on internal growth. Trading strategy is underway and we already have $350,000USD to invest in start-up companies. So that's the next big issue on my TO DO list. Making sure we are positioned to attract the right kind of investments. In terms of exchange listing, we will be voting on whether the collective wants to put the money into being listed on one of the exchanges that will list coins for payment. (Remember, US Exchanges are OFF THE TABLE right now.)
As it stands right now, we are building a track record and value in what the token owns. As soon as we start reporting earnings more publically the coin will get known quickly. I would argue that now is the time to get your position sorted out so you are invested as is appropriate to your portfolio. Because once we start putting this more generally into the world, the bargains will be over. [This is my personal opinion only based on me believing strongly in what we are doing.]
Marcie

wow i like your attitude and ideea, i will buy more xai for the best of our future.
please take a look at https://liquid.plus/ maybe they want to add XAI in the next furure. and i am waiting to vote:). have a nice weekend.
LJS411

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:11:02 AM

where can I find demo app?
www.firstglobalcredit.com

allindiansuckmycock

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:52:56 AM

seriously

where are the rest of our tokens?

you promissed us

1/3 september 30

1/3 october 30

1/3 november 30

where are the others 2/3?
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:08:20 AM

seriously

where are the rest of our tokens?

you promissed us

1/3 september 30

1/3 october 30

1/3 november 30

where are the others 2/3?
I answer your question with reluctance because your screen name fills me with revulsion but as reported previously the entire allocation has been distributed. There are no more XAI to deliver. This discussion is entirely over.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:11:17 PM

***Announement: AICOIN TEST VOTE***

We are now running the second test vote to make sure that things are running smoothly before we proceed to the first AICOIN live vote.
Would everyone who sees this please participate so we get a broad range of conditions. This is especially important for people voting from the stand alone offsite version of the wallet, though everyone is invited to participate in the new test vote. Further information can be found on voting page.
Remember, that voting from an offsite wallet requires a small amount of Ether Gas to complete the transaction.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
LJS411

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:04:50 PM

Voted.  Worked flawlessly.
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:22:20 AM

***Announement: AICOIN TEST VOTE***

We are now running the second test vote to make sure that things are running smoothly before we proceed to the first AICOIN live vote.
Would everyone who sees this please participate so we get a broad range of conditions. This is especially important for people voting from the stand alone offsite version of the wallet, though everyone is invited to participate in the new test vote. Further information can be found on voting page.
Remember, that voting from an offsite wallet requires a small amount of Ether Gas to complete the transaction.

Voted via account.aicoin.io , Edge win 10 x64

@Marcie, any idea if the website will be graphically updated? the design is still somewhat outdated Wink ( I know, technical stuff goes first )

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:11:42 PM

Yes. The design is of low priority. We are much more pressing concerns like 2FA.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:19:20 PM

Official Performance Report - October 21 - 27, 2017

Total Valuation = $3,542,036
Gain/Loss on Week: -$44,205. -1.2%
Previous Week's Valuation: $3,586,241
Gain/Loss since launch: +$545,555. +18.2% (53 days since launch)

Full Performance Report

Performance Chart

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: