Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are they better?
YES - 96 (38.2%)
NO - 25 (10%)
idk - 3 (1.2%)
We need both - 127 (50.6%)
Total Voters: 251

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency  (Read 19652 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:59:39 AM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Of course cryptocurrency is much better than fiat or real currency because cryptocurrency is so fast to transact than fiat money but fiat money now is usable for all people because fiat can use to buy anything like buying foods to any store.
Not all crypto but if you are talking about bitcoin so my answer will be yes because bitcoin price is very high than any other currency and its transitions are also very fast and its very safe and sound for investment and for daily trade and it’s also easy to carry with yourself anywhere and no one steel or can do robbery of your bitcoin.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:20:09 AM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.

Bitcoin is a good or much better digital currency but  it is not yet acknowledge by the people around the world that is why it is being used my many but in a very limited areas only.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cryptoon007

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:42:38 AM

Yes, due to their flexibility. You can also get it wherever you are without any hustle or high fees. You also don't have to line up in banks for it. It's also anonymous.
Jateng

Activity: 1288
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:24:25 AM

Bitcoin is a good or much better digital currency but  it is not yet acknowledge by the people around the world that is why it is being used my many but in a very limited areas only.

You’re right. Digital currency like bitcoin has a huge advantage and benefits compared to fiat currency but one of the problem about bitcoin is not everyone are familiar or even trust about the transaction of bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot work without internet connection which needed to transact money all over the world and not everyone have also access to internet. Each of them have their own advantages and disadvantages, so we needed both of them.

OTA-COOL

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:44:03 AM

I think they are better cause we won't be improving and keep making cryptocurrencies if it is not better. As of now, because we are just in the early stages of cryptocurrencies, people or most people view fiat as a better mode of payment but this is likely to change because the technology and the society is changing, and cryptocurrencies is the best suitable currency in the digital world.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:57:57 AM

I also think as you use altcoins as a form of payment is a simpler form of using physical money.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:06:55 AM

I think cryptocurrencies and regular currency have the same function as good. it has advantages and disadvantages of each. everyone has their own opinion on this. because everyone has different ways to make a profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:17:21 AM

I also think as you use altcoins as a form of payment is a simpler form of using physical money.
Its similar that way but i guess, as for now we both need to have fiats and digital currency. For now it has not yet been regulated to all over the world the official use of bitcoin and some other crypto currencies. So this literally means we still need fiats and cash, but in the long run maybe we don't need it anymore, but there is no for sure guarantee about that.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:33:03 AM

Yes personally I agree with what you want to say, though bitcoin has been promoted and has been popular and still rising to become more popular, there are still lots of areas in this world that doesn't knew what bitcoin is. There are also several cases wherein cryptocurrencies has been totally banned by the government, so guess what? they are still using regular currencies or generally fiats.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MandyViki

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:36:24 AM

All i can see is we are transitioning towards something new. bitcoin will evolve further. It is not in the mainstream yet but eventually it will gain acceptance.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:49:52 AM

I believe that cryptocurrencies are better than regular currencies, because through cryptocurrencies we can send money anywhere in the world, transactions going from one wallet till other wallet just for some minutes, great anonymity-no one will know your data, also small commission but not all cryptocurrencies has it. Dont forget about the fact that any paper form currency can be easily lost, but cryptocurrency can not.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:42:13 AM

we need both because if there is no regular currency then we can not withdraw the result of the advantages of playing bitcoin, because there are also many who do not recognize bitcoin that they understand only regular money.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:45:30 AM

I believe that cryptocurrencies are better than regular currencies, because through cryptocurrencies we can send money anywhere in the world, transactions going from one wallet till other wallet just for some minutes, great anonymity-no one will know your data, also small commission but not all cryptocurrencies has it. Dont forget about the fact that any paper form currency can be easily lost, but cryptocurrency can not.

I think it depends on the function because we know for now bitcoin still has limitations in making transactions, such as banking transactions that haven't fully received bitcoin.dan have dependence on internet connection and electric current while fiat currency can be used at any time and not has any dependence on its use
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:47:19 AM

Not limited area, by means still few shopping or business only which accept bitcoin as payment.
By the time, this crypto currency will takes it place to online business, which can be adopt to some companies accept it as trading method instead using creditcard.
Frostyroar

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:17:37 PM

Yes i personally think yes they are better because crypto currency can be worth a lot more and can even give you profit and normal currency cash can not give you profit at all anywhere so i would rather prefer crypto currency's.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:33:21 PM

we need both because if there is no regular currency then we can not withdraw the result of the advantages of playing bitcoin, because there are also many who do not recognize bitcoin that they understand only regular money.
Bitcoin doesn't have the fixed amount for its value so it is enough to say that bitcoin is not as good like the regular currencies. The regular currencies have that thing which they have the fixed amount of value compare to the volatile value of the cryptocurrency so aside from we need the regular currency so we can convert our bitcoin, we still need stable or fixed value kinda of money so we will not have a chaotic market.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:38:16 PM

if we are talking bout ethereum and bitcoin wwell it is ok but if we are reffering with poother crypto that are failing and falling with their prices well i will go to fiat then .. bitcoin and ethereum is the most  strongest crypto with the best pump of price and will coninue it.. days pass and value is getting better and better !

signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:43:28 PM

it's true that you say that bitcoin is digital money whose value is higher than paper currency. hence the person's culture has already assumed a high value of money bitcoin
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:09:14 PM

For me it is! Cryptocurrencies are really better than regular currency. There are msny benefits that we can get from cryptocurrency! It is really better if have cryptocurrency like bitcoin.

Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:02:32 PM

Cryprocurrencies are definetely better thanegular currencies. It is not only open to all ages and can be obtained by mining, but it carries allot of other benefits aswell along with it. For example, some of the benefits are :-
i) Decentralization - Meaning it is not controlled by any central authority i.e. no manupulation or corruption can occur.
ii) Secure - Transactions ate verified using minibg techniques which require miners to solve very tough algorithmic problems and all the transactions are added to the blockchain hence once blockchain is prepared it cannot be altered i.e. cannot be maligned
iii) Digital - It being digital is a very attractive and usefull aspect of cryptocurrencies because this way they are more transparent and easily accesible. One dont have to worry of this being lost or misplaced as the case in paper money.

All in all digital currency is a better  monetary format as compared to regular currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: