Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98926 times)
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:43:56 AM

Max DENT total supply: 100,000,000,000 DENT that's HUGE  Shocked If 400K DENT just cost 1 ETH investor should be reach after time-skip. What about unsold token? Burned?
wooooo  Shocked really burned if supply 100kkk  Lips sealed
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:49:31 AM

This token must be the first in crypto history to have this high max supply and breaking record of doge Grin

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:11:00 PM

Feel free to pm for french translation
Very interesting project good luck
aSoMy

Activity: 594
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:14:13 PM

Where is the Russian thread?
Give a WHITEPAPER in Russian please  Roll Eyes
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:20:32 PM

I have same concern about total supply which in simple figures is 100 billion coins. Where do these coins will be used. Isn't this adjustable at this stage as it is still in its early stages and crowdsale even didn't start yet. I have reservations this is my honest opinion.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:26:14 AM

Isn't the total supply too huge? I am afraid the token will have no value in the market.
That's what i'm thingking, The total supply even exceeds the dogecoin, If doge have value around 15-20 sat then this coin maybe about 1-5 sat/each  Grin
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 09:04:06 AM

Let me know if you need Serbian translation and announcement posted in native Serbian forum. Payment in DENT accepted for the translation and ANN.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:08:28 AM

What's the main reason you assigned so many tokens in the total supply (100 billions) the biggest supply I have ever seen!

There are some or many projects that use scarcity in their projects, in this way there are more chances that the tokens get more value.

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

Be careful investing in any Tokens that TokenMarket is promoting.  

1 - They have made errors on the last 3 ICO's they held.  They still have not fixed a bug that prohibits the use of multisig wallets.  That error was made in the PTOY token and in the Monaco Token and caused a delay in both.

2 - They have and will change or make additions to the Smart Contract as they deem necessary even after you have made a token purchase.  This was done on the Monaco ICO where they wrote an additional contract and added it to the end of the ICO to collect additional funds even though those tokens were not in the original contract.

3- They did not tell the investors about it and have tried to justify that it is OK to break the original contract to make a few people happy.

4- I will not even go into how bad they fucked up the MetalPay ICO Huh

Here is a link to their responses after being caught:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975689.msg19675679#msg19675679

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:36:32 AM

1 - They have made errors on the last 3 ICO's they held.  They still have not fixed a bug that prohibits the use of multisig wallets.  That error was made in the PTOY token and in the Monaco Token and caused a delay in both.

2 - They have and will change or make additions to the Smart Contract as they deem necessary even after you have made a token purchase.  This was done on the Monaco ICO where they wrote an additional contract and added it to the end of the ICO to collect additional funds even though those tokens were not in the original contract.

3- They did not tell the investors about it and have tried to justify that it is OK to break the original contract to make a few people happy.

This is shocking report about how untested and incomplete platforms are holding crowdfunding campaign in hurry without taking proper measures and tests. These buggy and full of lags platforms are putting bad light on potentially good projects. I appreciate this a lot what you shared with us.
yubit

Activity: 796
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:15:03 PM

1. Bounty hunters! Begin to respect yourself! Stop to participate in such greedy campaigns!

Lets count: total bounty pool is 280kk from total coins 100kkk = 0,28% against 2-3% of most another projects  Shocked
And 150 tokens for task on TVE it is the same as 0,15 tokens in another projects with total 100kk tokens!

2. Developers! Begin to respect those who promote you! Pay more!

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
lukaexpl

Activity: 148
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:21:03 PM

I read your whitepaper, the idea is interesting but how is this supposed to work?

You are trying to offer something that you have no control over, namely unused mobile data traffic.
What leverage do you have over telecom providers?

How are you going to convince them to open their data links to users from abroad just because they have some DENT?
Are you hoping to form a massive userbase which is supposed to pressure their mobile providers to implement DENT?
How are you going to achieve a massive userbase without any funcionallity in the beginning?

What should incentivise telekom providers to use DENT? 33 milion is peanuts for Deutsche Telekom or Verizon. I guess the cost of implementing is higher than that? And if this ever becomes something that market strongly demands why wouldn't telekom providers come up with their own solutions and sideline yours?
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:57:28 PM

I read your whitepaper, the idea is interesting but how is this supposed to work?

You are trying to offer something that you have no control over, namely unused mobile data traffic.

How are you going to convince them to open their data links to users from abroad just because they have some DENT?
Are you hoping to form a massive userbase which is supposed to pressure their mobile providers to implement DENT?
How are you going to achieve a massive userbase without any funcionallity in the beginning?

What should incentivise telekom providers to use DENT? 33 milion is peanuts for Deutsche Telekom or Verizon. I guess the cost of implementing is higher than that? And if this ever becomes something that market strongly demands why wouldn't telekom providers come up with their own solutions and sideline yours?

It would be interesting to know what the team about this project can tell...

And answering this: "And if this ever becomes something that market strongly demands why wouldn't telekom providers come up with their own solutions and sideline yours?"

Telekom providers won't show any type of these solutions, because their paradigma, way of thinking or the way they see things is not about bringing this type of solutions to mobile users, their goal is to make profits, make money, that's their main focus and goal. In order to achieve something like this, there is the need to think beyond this mentality that most people working in a corporation have these days.

8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:09:35 PM

DENT = Tooth?

DENTE means tooth in Portuguese.

Roll Eyes

Hahaha, you're kidding. Maybe this is just a naming or just different terms fields will be different meanings  Grin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:13:38 PM

Yesterday I check TVE, I found the task that DENT reward there. Maybe bounty social media into TVE right?

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MaxMuze

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:11:40 PM

I wanted to ask the same thing... the crux of this proposed platform seems like an impossible bridge to cross.... Huh
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 11:52:58 PM

Since there is not info about where to post the 50 threads I assume it is going to be at the alternative coin sections, as usual, right co-participants?

cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:18:36 AM

Yesterday I check TVE, I found the task that DENT reward there. Maybe bounty social media into TVE right?

yes , i think Social media bounty is use TVE
just read on DENT bounty Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1974726.0
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:25:05 AM

1 - They have made errors on the last 3 ICO's they held.  They still have not fixed a bug that prohibits the use of multisig wallets.  That error was made in the PTOY token and in the Monaco Token and caused a delay in both.

2 - They have and will change or make additions to the Smart Contract as they deem necessary even after you have made a token purchase.  This was done on the Monaco ICO where they wrote an additional contract and added it to the end of the ICO to collect additional funds even though those tokens were not in the original contract.

Thanks for the warning @kilo17 I'll keep that information in mind!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
devpol

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:35:53 AM

ico end 3 days ago  Cool done invest

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: