Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 04:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98926 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:23:56 AM

We also are holding around 900k DENT which I will not sell off for peanuts that's for sure and I like the idea of the project as well. So has it listed yet on the Chinese exchange and is it a reliable exchange with good volume? Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:32:17 AM

I want to ask if they team has burnt the remain ICO tokens or they are still holding on to it, I have not read any statement from the team on what they want to do with the remaining tokens. If they team decided to burnt these tokens it will reassure investors of the long term benefit of holding this token
I think it would be an advantage for investors to hold this token, because looking at a successful project will certainly make investors think again to get the long-term benefits.
Hopefully the parties from DENT can convince investors Roll Eyes

Dent is one of the most undervalued project currently, if the @team can give what the wrote then moon is the limit Smiley
The remaining amount will not burnt it mean after 6 month later the coin will appear adding the total supply of DENT and also make dumping on the market. I think the price will go down massively. The team must make good decision for this and benefit investors.

Agree.  This coin is going to shit if they dump 25 percent of the unsold coins every quarter.
nezaigor

Activity: 1512
Merit: 532

Everything will be fine

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:33:22 AM

I think in a month or two, this token will grow in value. Simply now, someone is draining to bring down the price and re-buy at a lower price. This can be seen in the glasses on stock exchanges.
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:57:39 AM

I want to ask if they team has burnt the remain ICO tokens or they are still holding on to it, I have not read any statement from the team on what they want to do with the remaining tokens. If they team decided to burnt these tokens it will reassure investors of the long term benefit of holding this token
I think it would be an advantage for investors to hold this token, because looking at a successful project will certainly make investors think again to get the long-term benefits.
Hopefully the parties from DENT can convince investors Roll Eyes

Dent is one of the most undervalued project currently, if the @team can give what the wrote then moon is the limit Smiley
The remaining amount will not burnt it mean after 6 month later the coin will appear adding the total supply of DENT and also make dumping on the market. I think the price will go down massively. The team must make good decision for this and benefit investors.

Agree.  This coin is going to shit if they dump 25 percent of the unsold coins every quarter.
Yes hopefully the DENT can find a solution and can provide benefits that can be enjoyed, especially for investors who participated.
But is there any possibility if later this remaining coin supply will be burned or still can be utilized Roll Eyes
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:02:56 PM

We also are holding around 900k DENT which I will not sell off for peanuts that's for sure and I like the idea of the project as well. So has it listed yet on the Chinese exchange and is it a reliable exchange with good volume? Smiley

Same here, not selling my shares, it's like throwing a diamond to pick up a rock. The moon is the limit, literally.
Check again other project in recent, do not have many project dump under price ICO, most ICO are increasing up x2 or higher than. I believe DENT token will growth soon but we need keep our calm and patience for wait that future. Tongue

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:06:44 PM

Regarding the unsold 60bn or so DENT, they will not be burnt. They remain locked per contract until 6 mos after ICO. After that, 25% of the unsold DENT will be released each financial quarter.

Hmmmm. that's assuming that the price will grow beyond the current price. Because if it doesn't, the price will dump to single satoshis!

BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:17:49 PM

Regarding the unsold 60bn or so DENT, they will not be burnt. They remain locked per contract until 6 mos after ICO. After that, 25% of the unsold DENT will be released each financial quarter.

Hmmmm. that's assuming that the price will grow beyond the current price. Because if it doesn't, the price will dump to single satoshis!
Means there is still a possibility that the price of the remaining DENT coins will rise and not drop dramatically, because there is news that it will happen.
whether with the sale of 25% of the DENT will benefit the investors or the DENT is not thinking about it Huh
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:46:46 PM

Means there is still a possibility that the price of the remaining DENT coins will rise and not drop dramatically, because there is news that it will happen.
whether with the sale of 25% of the DENT will benefit the investors or the DENT is not thinking about it Huh

you will have to think about that 6billion still when you realized the money you invested would have grown after just few weeks when invested elsewhere. i don't get why they are keeping those token to be released. its almost like a scam. who earns from releasing them?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nezaigor

Everything will be fine

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:28:32 AM

Why is the price so rapidly falling. What's happening? Maybe we do not know something and the virgins began to unload the not-sold tokens?
pikadut

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:39:30 AM

Why is the price so rapidly falling. What's happening? Maybe we do not know something and the virgins began to unload the not-sold tokens?
I think this is because the price of ethereum is getting up and dent many sell coins Smiley
hopefully next week can go up to the moon Cheesy

nezaigor

Everything will be fine

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:20:48 AM

Well, let's hope that this is due only to the growth of the Ether. Otherwise, bad thoughts creep into my head.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:30:28 PM

Is DENT only trading on EtherDelta? I don't like that exchange, it is always causing me problems. Where else can I trade DENT or there is no focus now on getting it on a decent exchange to trade? I would like to be able to trade a portion of my DENT.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:51:46 PM

you will have to think about that 6billion still when you realized the money you invested would have grown after just few weeks when invested elsewhere. i don't get why they are keeping those token to be released. its almost like a scam. who earns from releasing them?
I think by storing the token that will be off, they try to anticipate the risk of the price going down if the supply is still there.
but is it true that investing elsewhere will benefit more or just the opposite Roll Eyes
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:09:22 PM

Is DENT only trading on EtherDelta? I don't like that exchange, it is always causing me problems. Where else can I trade DENT or there is no focus now on getting it on a decent exchange to trade? I would like to be able to trade a portion of my DENT.
Where you can exchange DENT coins in addition to etherdelta is hitbtc. When the average distribution time of the DENT distribution token level is 0,00000200 ETH and now it must increase drastically and those who still keep it will benefit greatly.

sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:21:44 PM

Where you can exchange DENT coins in addition to etherdelta is hitbtc. When the average distribution time of the DENT distribution token level is 0,00000200 ETH and now it must increase drastically and those who still keep it will benefit greatly.
If you want to try to redeem some of the DENT, I think besides trading in EtherDelta you can try here
https://hitbtc.com
But maybe this is not as famous as bittrex or even poloniex.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:04:10 PM

Hi, http://www.b8wang.com  an Exchange in China to list DENT, deposits Saturday 11AM GMT+8, market opens at 11AM GMT+8 Sunday.
All news you need to read here https://twitter.com/dentcoin
So buy is not expensive yet. And then soon the price of a couple of cents will be. The project is developing and it is clear that someone is buying up all the tokens for nothing.

that exchange is non existing and very low volume. 85 BTC. I don't know if it would be good idea for them to get it on bigger exchange at this point. still waiting on something concrete

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptobelg

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:25:59 PM

If they put a little more effort in PR and publicity to investors the price would raise.
The idea behind DENT is great and i believe in the team.
Also bigger exchanges would be beneficial but that's not always the choice of the company to be placed on a big exchange.
I just hold a bag of coins and we'll see...
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:26:42 PM

If you want to try to redeem some of the DENT, I think besides trading in EtherDelta you can try here
DENT until now has not been in a good exchange in terms of transaction volume.3 market has not been able to make DENT price increase for now
Hopefully Dev and tokenmarket include DENT in the big market,,if not bittrex may be his choice liqui pretty good volume of transactions there
now the price of DENT crashes...
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:15:26 AM

DENT until now has not been in a good exchange in terms of transaction volume.3 market has not been able to make DENT price increase for now
Hopefully Dev and tokenmarket include DENT in the big market,,if not bittrex may be his choice liqui pretty good volume of transactions there
now the price of DENT crashes...

Listing it on exchanges with big volume is needed for this token. It was recently listed on b8wang a Chinese exchange but the price was failing. Do  you think this is just a bear trap that it will suddenly rise soon because these early investors are just taking profit from ICO?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
nezaigor

Everything will be fine

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:29:58 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 06:23:18 AM by nezaigor

Few news from the team. want regularly read how the negotiations are going and what agreements are reached.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: