Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98925 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:31:14 AM

Someone is accumulating DENT on hitbtc today, I wish it was me but I already got my pile of DENT chips Grin

it always happen since the start of dent. my observation every time it dip, it always comes back to 11 Million again and again. maybe he is expecting bounty hunters will dump dent tokens. and indeed there are users dumping thousands on two exchanges.

Andrey is saying something but we aren't able to see the development. its the dent marketplace where we as users are going to be using which is important.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:41:22 PM

Interesting idea. How are you making deals with mobile carriers though? Is it like pre-paid cards for data? Can this be used by anyone regardless of their preferred network?

As far as I can remember, they are planning to start their cooperation with major mobile carriers first.
Well, atleast it is not under ICO price anyway, so I guess we will have to wait more for some movement. They should put somebody here from the team, not everyone is using slack or telegram.
so even though different mobile operators we can still use it, but with the condition we have made a contract work with the main operator.
which I question why we should wait for the price of ico not below the bottom price, is it because the price is expensive can you explain it?
Africa, Indian Subcontinent and Middle East
Customers of 12 leading operators in Africa, Indian Subcontinent and Middle East to be enabled to use mobile data as awarded to them by DENT token and the DENT Mobile App, starting Q4 2017

Hong Kong / Singapore -- August 30, 2017 -- DENT Wireless (https://www.dentcoin.com), the world’s first blockchain based Mobile Data marketplace, and U2opia Mobile (http://www.u2opiamobile.com), a pioneer and innovator in mobile technology, today announced that they are entering into a partnership that extends DENT users’ access to a growing number of global operators.

While access to mobile data globally remains a luxury to many consumers, DENT is aiming at closing this gap. Through this partnership, subscribers of U2opia’s mobile operator partners MTN, Glo Mobile, Etisalat and, Airtel in Nigeria, Robi, Grameen Phone and BanglaLink in Bangladesh, Hutch, Mobitell, Etisalat and Airtel in Sri Lanka and Ooredoo in Oman will be able to exchange DENT tokens for mobile data.

More operators will be added as the network grows. DENT Tokens are designed to be the global currency for mobile data, thus enable trading and donating of mobile data through the DENT marketplace. Both iOS and Android devices will be enabled.

“We are excited to work with DENT to enable easy buying and remitting data across our network. Globalization of mobile access is starting and U2opia is playing an important role that, and the cooperation with DENT shows how easy data purchase will be in the future, says Sumesh Menon, CEO of U2opia Mobile.”

“DENT is demonstrating to a growing community of users that access to mobile data, one of the most significant commodities of our time is within reach, while carriers enjoy growth opportunities through new customer acquisition and higher data usage per customer, effectively optimizing network utilization,” commented Tero Katajainen, CEO and Founder of DENT Wireless. “The partnership with U2opia accelerates the expanding footprint DENT has with global operators and is yet another step towards worldwide mobile data liberation.”

About U2opia Mobile
Singapore based U2opia Mobile is a mobile technology company working towards accelerating the growth and usage of the internet across the globe. U2opia Mobile works with 104 of the world’s largest and most innovative mobile operators and is managed by an experienced team with deep understanding of consumer, internet and mobile ecosystems. Engaging a variety of customers, across generations of handsets, the company addresses a global user base of over 1 Billion users in emerging markets managing over 10 Billion interactions per month.

About DENT Wireless
DENT Wireless Ltd., based in Hong Kong, creates the world’s first Global Mobile Data marketplace. Through DENT’s Ethereum blockchain powered marketplace, anyone can buy, sell or donate mobile data using DENTs as a global currency for mobile data. DENT Wireless successfully completed their token crowdsale in July 2017, having sold over 10 Billion DENT Tokens.
For more information, visit www.dentcoin.com, or contact info@dentcoin.com

Media contact DENT: DENT@Transform.pr
U2opia Mobile – pavit.nanda@u2opiamobile.com

So the explanation like that, it seems U2opia Mobile really play a big role in accelerating growth and internet usage in the world, especially with both parties have cooperated, then this will be very beneficial for both parties by expanding DENT cooperation with other global operators.
and I think that Mobile u2opia already working with 104 operators will be able to make DENT more users in emerging markets.
tPTerFSe2yR818i

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:50:53 PM

I have seen on telegram channel of dent that DENT has been added on an china exchange platform.someone please give me the link. I have looked at the coin market cap list, but not yet its not added there.
When dent will come into big exchange like bittrex ??

https://www.b8wang.com/exchange/dentcny

https://twitter.com/dentcoin/status/900338668946292736

Smiley
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:01:13 PM

Someone is accumulating DENT on hitbtc today, I wish it was me but I already got my pile of DENT chips Grin

it always happen since the start of dent. my observation every time it dip, it always comes back to 11 Million again and again. maybe he is expecting bounty hunters will dump dent tokens. and indeed there are users dumping thousands on two exchanges.

Andrey is saying something but we aren't able to see the development. its the dent marketplace where we as users are going to be using which is important.

If now the price of DENT coins increases then many people are taking this coin, because I see the development of a good project with thousands and even millions of users. With the rest of the token available whether it is still widely used or should be burned, it looks like this second option will look very silly. What do you think..
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:04:35 PM

Dent price today increasing Smiley Dent Dent (DENT)
$0.001014 (1.43%) dent also added a china exchange platform but why not yet the exchange platform added on coinmarketcap.com ? when DENT will be added bittrex, Polo , Cryptopia!! Update available?

its already on the coincap https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/dent/
there is just too much accumulation going on, the marketcap reaches up to 16M for a day and can go down to 10M the same day. these whales thought there wold be much dumpers. if this isn't listed anywhere else, you can expect to get burned when you dump your dents. wait awhile.
Dent price at coinmarketcap at this time is $0.001020 (4.15%),0.00000023 BTC (2.43%) and 0.00000281 ETH (-1.61%) Dent price today increasing to 4.15% against US dollar but in same time Dent price today decreasing against ETH. I wondering why this happen?

The answer is simple - the price of one coin grows faster than the other. In this case ETH price is growing faster.

price drop drastically to -23% few minutes ago but were bought again bringing its cap to 11M again. i kept watching all these for new movements but kept going and going everytime. its a manipulation still up to this point. i guess there is nothing to this token until there are some developments going on.
That happens because of hitbtc's shitty order price policy.
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/DENT-to-ETH
You can't give order under the 0.000001 eth, so you have to pu 0.000003 or 0.000002 eth so there's %33 difference between those 2 prices...

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 01:06:35 PM

I have seen on telegram channel of dent that DENT has been added on an china exchange platform.someone please give me the link. I have looked at the coin market cap list, but not yet its not added there.

Smiley
I'm unable to open https://www.b8wang.com/exchange/dentcny site, the error message is ( Server not found - Firefox can’t find the server at www.b8wang.com. ).
by the way it's very good news is there a Dent development progress.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
tPTerFSe2yR818i

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:08:58 PM

If now the price of DENT coins increases then many people are taking this coin, because I see the development of a good project with thousands and even millions of users. With the rest of the token available whether it is still widely used or should be burned, it looks like this second option will look very silly. What do you think..

I think that it will be in function of the market cap for that moment. But only is a thought.
tPTerFSe2yR818i

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:14:24 PM

Smiley
I'm unable to open https://www.b8wang.com/exchange/dentcny site, the error message is ( Server not found - Firefox can’t find the server at www.b8wang.com. ).

Try with Google Chrome!
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:16:49 PM

Smiley
The website works on Google Chrome just fine.
I've checked it and for the first day it has 10 mil CNY (or DENT) volume on the exchange. That's huge btw.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

kerneloops

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:58:31 PM

https://www.dentcoin.com/dent-u2mobile-pressrelease-30-08-2017

DENT Partners with U2opia Mobile to connect Mobile Data Marketplace with 12 new Mobile Operators in Africa, Indian Subcontinent and Middle East

Customers of 12 leading operators in Africa, Indian Subcontinent and Middle East to be enabled to use mobile data as awarded to them by DENT token and the DENT Mobile App, starting Q4 2017

Hong Kong / Singapore -- August 30, 2017 -- DENT Wireless (https://www.dentcoin.com), the world’s first blockchain based Mobile Data marketplace, and U2opia Mobile (http://www.u2opiamobile.com), a pioneer and innovator in mobile technology, today announced that they are entering into a partnership that extends DENT users’ access to a growing number of global operators.

While access to mobile data globally remains a luxury to many consumers, DENT is aiming at closing this gap. Through this partnership, subscribers of U2opia’s mobile operator partners MTN, Glo Mobile, Etisalat and, Airtel in Nigeria, Robi, Grameen Phone and BanglaLink in Bangladesh, Hutch, Mobitell, Etisalat and Airtel in Sri Lanka and Ooredoo in Oman will be able to exchange DENT tokens for mobile data.

More operators will be added as the network grows. DENT Tokens are designed to be the global currency for mobile data, thus enable trading and donating of mobile data through the DENT marketplace. Both iOS and Android devices will be enabled.

“We are excited to work with DENT to enable easy buying and remitting data across our network. Globalization of mobile access is starting and U2opia is playing an important role that, and the cooperation with DENT shows how easy data purchase will be in the future, says Sumesh Menon, CEO of U2opia Mobile.”

“DENT is demonstrating to a growing community of users that access to mobile data, one of the most significant commodities of our time is within reach, while carriers enjoy growth opportunities through new customer acquisition and higher data usage per customer, effectively optimizing network utilization,” commented Tero Katajainen, CEO and Founder of DENT Wireless. “The partnership with U2opia accelerates the expanding footprint DENT has with global operators and is yet another step towards worldwide mobile data liberation.”

About U2opia Mobile
Singapore based U2opia Mobile is a mobile technology company working towards accelerating the growth and usage of the internet across the globe. U2opia Mobile works with 104 of the world’s largest and most innovative mobile operators and is managed by an experienced team with deep understanding of consumer, internet and mobile ecosystems. Engaging a variety of customers, across generations of handsets, the company addresses a global user base of over 1 Billion users in emerging markets managing over 10 Billion interactions per month.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:44:54 PM

DENT Partners with U2opia Mobile to connect Mobile Data Marketplace with 12 new Mobile Operators in Africa, Indian Subcontinent and Middle East

About U2opia Mobile

Wow. This is it. I had a little debate yesterday with a friend. He was saying Dent can't have long term potential as internet in Europe is cheap. What he missed is that Europe is probably the most advanced or 2nd when it comes to technology that this tech might not be much needed. But in most parts of the world Dent can be something revolutionary.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
andresmarulanda

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:03:19 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 08:20:31 PM by andresmarulanda

About U2opia Mobile

Wow. This is it. I had a little debate yesterday with a friend. He was saying Dent can't have long term potential as internet in Europe is cheap. What he missed is that Europe is probably the most advanced or 2nd when it comes to technology that this tech might not be much needed. But in most parts of the world Dent can be something revolutionary.

There are many parts in the world in which the internet "per capita" is very low ... now the mobile data

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
hassancisse

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:40:11 PM

Can i exchange dent tokens for data in Nigeria now
tPTerFSe2yR818i

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:40:26 PM

Hi,

You will be able to do this very soon, Q4 2017, as it has been written here:

Smiley
andresmarulanda

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:45:49 PM

May be on Q4 2017 Dent price pump

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
tPTerFSe2yR818i

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:55:44 PM

May be on Q4 2017 Dent price pump

Probably, who knows,...!
 Smiley
kerneloops

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:15:39 AM

[...]

Yeah, like many blockchain projects (heck even you just look at plain old Bitcoin) many parts of the world or markets don't need decentralization nor blockchain tech (at least yet) as modern industrialized countries have most basic things sorted out for most people. In emerging markets and especially 3rd world countries though there's so much that can be improved with peer-to-peer/blockchain tech. Dent lowering the cost of data can/will be huge; in many parts of the world a mobile phone is the only connected communication device. There are no laptops, desktops, tablets in use so to speak, due to lack of availability, and high purchase and service costs. So the population relies solely on mobile phones for pretty much everything. Another segment that will include even industrialized countries in which Dent can make a dent (puns, yay!) is Internet of Things. All of them. All the time. Through Dent Exchange. Mind blown. So next time you debate your friend, use something to pry his mind open a bit wider  Wink
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:58:28 AM

Hi,

Smiley
The dent that this time will work with U2opia Mobile based in singapore makes expansion in sales sector will be easier and effective.
This is because 104 previous mobile operators have been working very long with u2opia Mobile which will be the beginning of introduction for DENT Press Release this time.
hassancisse

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:28:03 AM

Hi,

Smiley
when is q4 2017
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:39:47 AM

Hi,

Smiley
when is q4 2017
If im not mistaken every year have a 4 quarter january - march Q1 april-june Q2 july-september Q3 october to december Q4 so its means it is between october to december.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: