Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98929 times)
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:38:06 PM

does anyone know if dent team would promote listing dent on major exchanges after app being out?
zantezu

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:36:58 PM

Someone must have some realistic predictions of what the price can be in around mid 2018 after app release?

Minimum i would hope in a price per token of 0.005 but the best would be 0.01 up. I do think that 0.001-0.005 is more realistic.

The price would reflect the price per token 1 month after ICO (reached max of 0.00165)

Paycent|ICO: 2-30 Nov ’17|JOIN DISCUSSION
phuclzu12

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:41:58 AM

If you said that the project is scam, then why was the people  bought this tokens? Their product has the right to implement. Yes, very difficult, but achievable
The project is now also being implemented in different regions which contradicts the statement that DENT is a scam

Wassup? Haven't you lost all your money yet? I warned you 2 months before. You should've got out of this token already.
16 million dollar marketcap to 4 million dollar and still overpriced.
I agree that DENT is not directly communicating/marketing their product directly towards mobile data consumers but focusing on building-up partnerships will make it easier for them to attract those consumers in the future

Dent team keeps updating us at twitter. It would be nice to see them mingling with us but at least we can see they are working on the project. I am also longing for more exchanges on this. HitBTC seemed really low volume on new altcoins including Etherdelta. Bittrex and some more exchanges will make this more popular.
The price of Dent token won't increase if the whale don't want to invest in this coin. Or they didn't have any amount have invest in Dent in the past. According to my experience, a token can't increase its value until the whale join to help it value increases. We don't need to list on large exchange, we need the whale stay here.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:45:30 AM

If you said that the project is scam, then why was the people  bought this tokens? Their product has the right to implement. Yes, very difficult, but achievable
The project is now also being implemented in different regions which contradicts the statement that DENT is a scam

Wassup? Haven't you lost all your money yet? I warned you 2 months before. You should've got out of this token already.
16 million dollar marketcap to 4 million dollar and still overpriced.
I agree that DENT is not directly communicating/marketing their product directly towards mobile data consumers but focusing on building-up partnerships will make it easier for them to attract those consumers in the future

Dent team keeps updating us at twitter. It would be nice to see them mingling with us but at least we can see they are working on the project. I am also longing for more exchanges on this. HitBTC seemed really low volume on new altcoins including Etherdelta. Bittrex and some more exchanges will make this more popular.
The price of Dent token won't increase if the whale don't want to invest in this coin. Or they didn't have any amount have invest in Dent in the past. According to my experience, a token can't increase its value until the whale join to help it value increases. We don't need to list on large exchange, we need the whale stay here.

There is no better way for whales to notice dent than to prove the project is possible. Whales aren't dumb that they'd just get into a project without thinking of possible profit. The team has to make something for the development because as of now, they are losing trust.
angel2052

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:34:06 PM

Ramon Greep, DENT SVP of Telco Operations at @MVNOXchange in London, great conference, lot of interesting contacts. DENT the first to bring #Blockchain to Telco business! #ethereum #mobile #5G #bitcoin #blockchain #dentcoin #ETH #ESIM #MVNO #telco #ESIMC #MVNOEU #CSUITE #IOTA

soon dent to moon in december Cheesy , they release app in december
angel2052

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:37:15 PM

There are no whales swimming on Hitbtc or etherdelta, these exchanges are total shit, the total daily volume of hitbtc for all its listed products is 80btc, etherdelta even less. What whales??? No new exchanges added, the team promised new exchanges coming soon but they never really did it. The only way we see some movement is big exchanges. I'm beginning to think developers want the price to be very cheap so that they attract many, but small, 3rd world buyers. The team doesn't care about us, investors, we gave them our money and trust and they shit on us.

mm thats true, even tron trx have the same supply and they listed in binance,liqui,mercatox,gatecoin... ,i dont understand why dent listed in other exchange.. i believe this project is solid,only to wait december, 3 weeks, and see when they release app,, if price up to sky or this coin is a big shit
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:47:38 PM

Mobile data use for 2020 (per Ericsson report) will be 7.2 BILLION GB. even if Dent commands like 1-2% of that, there should never be an excess of DENT
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:28:09 PM

Ramon Greep, DENT SVP of Telco Operations at @MVNOXchange in London, great conference, lot of interesting contacts. DENT the first to bring #Blockchain to Telco business! #ethereum #mobile #5G #bitcoin #blockchain #dentcoin #ETH #ESIM #MVNO #telco #ESIMC #MVNOEU #CSUITE #IOTA

With so many telcos behind them, DENT to the MOON is very likely to happen
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 02:04:01 PM

i might just have to wait again for the app to be released before getting into again. i've earned few bucks the last time i trade with this token. seem a hard token to trade actually. the orders are like staged by someone who plays pump and dump.  not much volume here yet,

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:18:02 PM

i might just have to wait again for the app to be released before getting into again. i've earned few bucks the last time i trade with this token. seem a hard token to trade actually. the orders are like staged by someone who plays pump and dump.  not much volume here yet,

Myabe volume is little and it is not the best time to trade, but price is so low, that for sure it is very good moment for shopping Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:34:23 PM

I understand the feeling but December will clarify what is going on. If they come out with a good application and start to really pound with PR the value may go back up.

You all saw the twitter account and the LinkedIn info, they are still hiring people. How could they do that if they had only the ETH gathered during ICO ?They are either pouring money in the company or they have other investors.
I have not heard anything on the December update, not on any medium. I know we are to expect an important progress on the project by December as promised. whats the explanation of the need for new investors?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
zantezu

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:13:45 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 01:23:47 AM by zantezu

I understand the feeling but December will clarify what is going on. If they come out with a good application and start to really pound with PR the value may go back up.

You all saw the twitter account and the LinkedIn info, they are still hiring people. How could they do that if they had only the ETH gathered during ICO ?They are either pouring money in the company or they have other investors.
I have not heard anything on the December update, not on any medium. I know we are to expect an important progress on the project by December as promised. whats the explanation of the need for new investors?

I started looking into the telegram channel, mikko is actually active in there, you may want to look into it and possibly ask him the question personally, although i have not seen a clear answer to the questions about the app other than the fact that it seems to be on track.

I have to admit though, the idea of working on iOs only seems wrong to me, android phones are used more in poor countries and the app would benefit from the Android users pool.

zantezu

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:00:32 AM

does anyone know if dent team would promote listing dent on major exchanges after app being out?

it's hard to say, DENT it is not intended as a trading medium only, i think that the value is not pumped specifically to appeal users in poor countries that are in need of cellular data for cheap.
Or maybe they are just waiting to sell big chunks of DENT  to big TELCOs. We will see i guess.

bitgov

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:21:16 AM

it's hard to say, DENT it is not intended as a trading medium only, i think that the value is not pumped specifically to appeal users in poor countries that are in need of cellular data for cheap.
Or maybe they are just waiting to sell big chunks of DENT  to big TELCOs. We will see i guess.

It is all about volume. Now DENT is not an attractive coin for day traders, so volume is very low. In December this situation can change, and then door to bigger exchange will be opened.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
techjcv

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:28:33 AM

It is all about volume. Now DENT is not an attractive coin for day traders, so volume is very low. In December this situation can change, and then door to bigger exchange will be opened.
agree with you. no progress in the market. on etherdelta and hitbtc also quiet, the value of trade is very low. i was out of this token 2 months ago and picks a token whose trading value is active to earn daily profits from trading.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:42:41 PM

Since the app will facilitate buying and selling of mobile data, will any of the small fees required to run the exchange be pushed back to DENT holders?
bitgov

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:48:23 PM

Since the app will facilitate buying and selling of mobile data, will any of the small fees required to run the exchange be pushed back to DENT holders?

How you know that with this application you will be able to buy and sell tokens? Anyway i like the idea - This would certainly make the tokens more attractive and bring attention of investors.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
angel2052

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:41:31 PM

i hope dent at least up 50 cents..
bitgov

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:50:09 PM

hehe I wish! In cryptoworld everything is possible! But right now we have to wait for development progress. December looks very promising for DENT.. Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:59:08 PM

hehe I wish! In cryptoworld everything is possible! But right now we have to wait for development progress. December looks very promising for DENT.. Wink

investors would be happy to have just $0.05 but that if there is really some developments that works already. if the app works, you'd all be luck to have least $0.01. there are several tokens with tons of supply that never have such value. i would take years and years for their coin to have value. the value will depend to the app.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: