Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98926 times)
Dungard

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:01:21 PM

this project sound like a really interesting idea with a real world use case.. why hasnt this gathered peoples attention? or better question, when will a working product be released ?
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:07:06 PM

this project sound like a really interesting idea with a real world use case.. why hasnt this gathered peoples attention? or better question, when will a working product be released ?

ICO is already over and developers are working. Now everywhere is quiet because everyone is waiting for announcement that is promised in December.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:28:26 PM

ICO is already over and developers are working. Now everywhere is quiet because everyone is waiting for announcement that is promised in December.

Now everywhere is quiet because the project is bullshit nobody wants to buy this overpriced shit. There are institutional investors now investing billions in alt coins and obviously non of them is buying dent. The team cheated us, investors, they knew that the ICO price was overpriced and they still dumped it to us. They want DENT tokens to be very cheap, I'm so sorry I invested my money in this piece of crap. The only thing that would happen when the app is released is to lower the price.

Does that mean you're so stupid to have invest in DENT? So stupid that you don't know how stupid you can be? Well of course you are stupid anyone who invested a coin that has nothing yet. Live up being stupid because that's who you are.  Grin

Anyway, if DENT is going to be valuable. The should should be giving details about the app release and what its going to do.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:33:07 PM

Now everywhere is quiet because the project is bullshit nobody wants to buy this overpriced shit. There are institutional investors now investing billions in alt coins and obviously non of them is buying dent. The team cheated us, investors, they knew that the ICO price was overpriced and they still dumped it to us. They want DENT tokens to be very cheap, I'm so sorry I invested my money in this piece of crap. The only thing that would happen when the app is released is to lower the price.

I LOL everytime I hear or read this type of posts, exactly the same people that dumped bitcoin sub $200. What do they expect? That the project will build their platforms at neck-breaking speed and efficiency? Every venture has their own pace, besides, investing in ICOs has the highest risk of going bust.

bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:33:55 AM

I LOL everytime I hear or read this type of posts, exactly the same people that dumped bitcoin sub $200. What do they expect? That the project will build their platforms at neck-breaking speed and efficiency? Every venture has their own pace, besides, investing in ICOs has the highest risk of going bust.

No matter how successful the token will be, there is always users who crap a token, dent is on its early stage yet. So bare in mind what happen to Rise token where people are trying to fud all the time but after a year, it made it own comeback and traders were stun by its growth.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:08:45 AM

I understand the feeling but December will clarify what is going on. If they come out with a good application and start to really pound with PR the value may go back up.

You all saw the twitter account and the LinkedIn info, they are still hiring people. How could they do that if they had only the ETH gathered during ICO ?They are either pouring money in the company or they have other investors.
I have not heard anything on the December update, not on any medium. I know we are to expect an important progress on the project by December as promised. whats the explanation of the need for new investors?

I started looking into the telegram channel, mikko is actually active in there, you may want to look into it and possibly ask him the question personally, although i have not seen a clear answer to the questions about the app other than the fact that it seems to be on track.

I have to admit though, the idea of working on iOs only seems wrong to me, android phones are used more in poor countries and the app would benefit from the Android users pool.

As long as things are on track and mikko isn't lying about we are good to go. Give him the chance to prove himself and once he completely fails, well, let this thing go to the crypto graveyard. For now I am a firm believer in the success of DENT.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:34:51 AM

Being just active there on the telegram doesn't mean he can earn the trust. If there ain't something posted here that will be seen by his future investors, there ain't going to be news that will be noticed from the team anymore but more bad news. Just to remind you, a lot of the teams turned scam already.
LegendX

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:21:53 AM

How does Dent solve the silos between operators. For example, how can data from one operator, be bought, and used on another operator's network? Or will Dent work within the silos. Thus data can only be traded for users of a specific operator?
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:46:06 AM

I understand the feeling but December will clarify what is going on. If they come out with a good application and start to really pound with PR the value may go back up.

You all saw the twitter account and the LinkedIn info, they are still hiring people. How could they do that if they had only the ETH gathered during ICO ?They are either pouring money in the company or they have other investors.
I have not heard anything on the December update, not on any medium. I know we are to expect an important progress on the project by December as promised. whats the explanation of the need for new investors?

I started looking into the telegram channel, mikko is actually active in there, you may want to look into it and possibly ask him the question personally, although i have not seen a clear answer to the questions about the app other than the fact that it seems to be on track.

I have to admit though, the idea of working on iOs only seems wrong to me, android phones are used more in poor countries and the app would benefit from the Android users pool.

As long as things are on track and mikko isn't lying about we are good to go. Give him the chance to prove himself and once he completely fails, well, let this thing go to the crypto graveyard. For now I am a firm believer in the success of DENT.
If others can not put their faith in DENT, they can decide to sell their coin for anyone wants to buy more DENT as me.
I saw the orderbook of DENT in EtherDelta has not much people want to sell at low price. Roll Eyes

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Kencha77

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:59:42 PM

How does Dent solve the silos between operators. For example, how can data from one operator, be bought, and used on another operator's network? Or will Dent work within the silos. Thus data can only be traded for users of a specific operator?
it doesn't work like that. The data being sold by a user (in exchange for DENT) from an operator will be bought by another user with the same operator
spacezx

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:42:45 PM

dentcoin sub reddit BTCBTCBTC

here is the dentcoin sub reddit link: https://www.reddit.com/r/dentcoin/: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data

dentcoin sub reddit BTCBTCBTC
Kencha77

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:38:19 AM

The first ever DENT-originated data transaction have been sent to a live user already! good job Smiley
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:29:55 PM

The first ever DENT-originated data transaction have been sent to a live user already! good job Smiley
I guess this is the reason why there is a slight change in DENT price? This is really a good update proving that the team is not sleeping, opposite to what other people believe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:44:07 PM

Hmmm.... Long hodl it is then. Thanks for the info. This is one of those tokens you forget for awhile and then be pleasantly be surprised on the large gains you got.

syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:44:18 PM

from june until november price of dent not increase what happend with this token?
why only little people interested to buy dent, i has bought it @25 satoshi but already hold for long time i am not get profit but lose Sad

infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:03:12 PM

If I am a user I buy 1000 dent each month for my use from dent app...I don’t go to exchange...so what will drive the exchange price?

Do you think 60B supply within the app is not enough and users will come to exchange to buy Dent tokens?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
intisorakbar

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:06:08 PM

Woow to many supply
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:32:36 PM

If I am a user I buy 1000 dent each month for my use from dent app...I don’t go to exchange...so what will drive the exchange price?

Do you think 60B supply within the app is not enough and users will come to exchange to buy Dent tokens?

Nothing. Why spend time here in this dent thread?

I can actually supply you dent every month, you have nothing  to worry I will sponsor you. You  may or you may not spend your dent every month.  No need to thank me. Rest your case.
skybot13x

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:45:21 AM

If others can not put their faith in DENT, they can decide to sell their coin for anyone wants to buy more DENT as me.
I saw the orderbook of DENT in EtherDelta has not much people want to sell at low price. Roll Eyes

Nothing to add and I agree with you. Dent is a solid project and if some people can't realize that then they are free to sell. I am waiting for some cheap coins  Cool

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Kencha77

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:58:29 PM

will the app have a function where people can buy DENT directly using their fiat or bitcoin(other crypto)?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: