Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE ***  (Read 66071 times)
BtcKing 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:54:56 PM

Okay okay no need to make a big deal out of this !! maybe i didn't pay attention to some parts cause i kinda was in a hurry.
I don't know why people have to make a big deal out of this you could just point to the mistakes in the french topic and i would fix them but No you love to be the one who spot the mistakes and tell everyone !
anyway thread will be updated sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards Smiley
BtcKing 1

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:59:05 PM

and just to point to something the translation wasn't ALL wrong like all of you are saying ! it's just few sentences !
SDHarley (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 08:10:06 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 08:41:54 PM by SDHarley

Exchanges updates.

So, in addition to coinsmarkets.com, on which we are already listed, and yes I know some people have expressed concern at this and trust me, I am listening. I also note that 'BtcKing 1' is connected with this exchange, so this is another reason why I need to hear their response on the French translation point.

But as I said, in addition to that:

Yobit - A request is outstanding by a member of the SOCC community on Yobit - we are waiting to hear. The request is a premium request, so we are hopeful.

Nova - The coins I was planning on exchanging in order to fund this have now switched to PoS, ergo I cannot use them to fund the 0.04 BTC 'coin add' function on Nova in order to them get them listed for voting. If anybody knows different in this, reach out and inform me how please. And given the above mentioned possible attempts at undermining my premine, at this time I am not prepared to put c$900 into the listing. Not at this time, perhaps later.

So the Nova exchange listing will not happen for the moment, pending the Yobit listing, unless the community themselves are happy to donate a little BTC each in order to fund the listing. To this end I have already gone ahead and created a BTC address on Nova. I will PM this to anybody who wants to offer assistance. I will also send 4k SOCC each to anybody who donates 0.01 BTC - we need four of those (or I guess a little more in order to account for fees, so again I will reward those who contribute) - I am more than prepared to invest 16k SOCC in this against the possibility of getting listed on Nova. Those who give 0.005 BTC will get 1k SOCC each. But no less than that please otherwise this will simply take too long. And I have plans to start pushing this coin through printed media. Nova and Yobit have become important because by the time the public at large get to hear about this, I want the coin to have a stated fiat value.

Let me know via PM then guys, and thanks all. Some of you have already been incredibly generous. I need to ask for a little more.

Edit - We don't need 0.4 BTC, but 0.04 BTC. Hence the above edited to suit.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 08:24:41 PM

and just to point to something the translation wasn't ALL wrong like all of you are saying ! it's just few sentences !

OK, show me only one in real french.

Its the 3rd time you create a fake translation in our language (with this account), this time its safe moderate so we can' t answer : then here we do it. You will get more and more red feeback, find another country please.
JustADreamer

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:25:08 PM

Exchanges updates.

So, in addition to coinsmarkets.com, on which we are already listed, and yes I know some people have expressed concern at this and trust me, I am listening. I also note that 'BtcKing 1' is connected with this exchange, so this is another reason why I need to hear their response on the French translation point.

Yobit - A request is outstanding by a member of the SOCC community on Yobit - we are waiting to hear. The request is a premium request, so we are hopeful.

Nova - The coins I was planning on exchanging in order to fund this have now switched to PoS, ergo I cannot use them to fund the 0.04 BTC 'coin add' function on Nova in order to them get them listed for voting. If anybody knows different in this, reach out and inform me how please. And given the above mentioned possible attempts at undermining my premine, at this time I am not prepared to put c$900 into the listing. Not at this time, perhaps later.

So the Nova exchange listing will not happen for the moment, pending the Yobit listing, unless the community themselves are happy to donate a little BTC each in order to fund the listing. To this end I have already gone ahead and created a BTC address on Nova. I will PM this to anybody who wants to offer assistance. I will also send 10k SOCC each to anybody who donates 0.1 BTC - we need four of those (or I guess a little more in order to account for fees, so again I will reward those who contribute) - I am more than prepared to invest 40k SOCC in this against the possibility of getting listed on Nova. Those who give 0.05 BTC will get 5k SOCC each. But no less than that please otherwise this will simply take too long. And I have plans to start pushing this coin through printed media. Nova and Yobit have become important because by the time the public at large get to hear about this, I want the coin to have a stated fiat value.

Let me know via PM then guys, and thanks all. Some of you have already been incredibly generous. I need to ask for a little more.

Does Yobit need any votes/community support?
Also I will be willing to help with the listing fee once my alts go up a bit, currently down..

Looking forward to hear support from other members as well. (also nova points are cheaper than paying the .4) we can worry about that once it's listed for vote though. Can also run a bounty, as members get 1 free vote per day.

Keep us updated on the whole post premine thing!
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 08:25:28 PM

All please check the OP

Twitter bounties will cease 13.00 CET tomorrow, June 27th. Replaced with new, 750SOCC online website-related bounty.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 08:30:40 PM

Exchanges updates.

So the Nova exchange listing will not happen for the moment, pending the Yobit listing, unless the community themselves are happy to donate a little BTC each in order to fund the listing. To this end I have already gone ahead and created a BTC address on Nova. I will PM this to anybody who wants to offer assistance. I will also send 10k SOCC each to anybody who donates 0.1 BTC - we need four of those (or I guess a little more in order to account for fees, so again I will reward those who contribute) - I am more than prepared to invest 40k SOCC in this against the possibility of getting listed on Nova. Those who give 0.05 BTC will get 5k SOCC each. But no less than that please otherwise this will simply take too long. And I have plans to start pushing this coin through printed media. Nova and Yobit have become important because by the time the public at large get to hear about this, I want the coin to have a stated fiat value.

Does Yobit need any votes/community support?
Also I will be willing to help with the listing fee once my alts go up a bit, currently down..

Looking forward to hear support from other members as well. (also nova points are cheaper than paying the .4) we can worry about that once it's listed for vote though. Can also run a bounty, as members get 1 free vote per day.

Keep us updated on the whole post premine thing!

I don't think Yobit needs a vote(?) - not sure, somebody here will have to confirm on that. But ok thanks, if we get to the .4 I will get it added to Nova and yes, we can use the one-vote-per-day model on Nova to get it listed.

So peeved that my PoS coins (KNCs, in case anybody was curious) can now not be used. Hey ho.

syrusek

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:33:02 PM

Yobit is just pay to get listed, no voting there.
Harley, you don't need 0.4BTC to get coin listed on Nova, just 0.04 and community voting with small bounty will be more reasonable to do.
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 08:33:55 PM

OK, show me only one in real french.

This is a fair way of resolving this. I also, through contacts elsewhere, have the ability to independently get it verified outside of the forum. So please, let's see this translated into French (it comes from today's CNN pages at http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/24/politics/trump-pentagon-shift-war-power-military/index.html):

Trump's most significant step in this direction came earlier this month when he empowered Defense Secretary James Mattis, a recently retired four-star general, to set troop levels in Afghanistan.
The Pentagon and the White House have downplayed the move by noting that Mattis can only act within the guardrails of the current US strategy in that country. But the move effectively empowers Mattis to send thousands more US troops into the warzone without the commander in chief's signoff for the first time in a 16-year war that has spanned three presidents.
In Yemen and Somalia, Trump has given US commanders waging the fight against terrorist groups there more freedom to launch raids and offensive airstrikes without the White House's OK by designating provinces in both countries as "areas of active hostilities," leading to a marked uptick in airstrikes in Yemen.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 08:38:30 PM

Yobit is just pay to get listed, no voting in there.
Harley, you don't need 0.4BTC to get coin listed on Nova, just 0.04 and community voting with small bounty will be more reasonable to do.

No, you're right. I was being an idiot. So we need four lots of 0.01, in effect. I will update the post. Cheers.

Edit - Original post has been updated. I've not updated the later posts, because with others quoting the original, it'll look daft  Grin

BtcKing 1

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:48:41 PM

No you don't need any votes on yobit ! yobit is looking for coins that bring something new to the community and i think your coin does that besides i did the premium request so it should only take 4-7 days to get listed there ! the only problem that you can face is in case of compilation issues and i don't think that will happen ! on the nova side you definitely don't need to pay 0.4 BTC !! you will just waste your money ! you only need to list the coin in the voting list just 0.04 BTC and people will vote for it cause i see that many people are supporting this project Smiley you can also put some bounties on it to speed things up  Cool
and i will happy to donate some coins for you to raise the 0.04 BTC

Best regards  Wink
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 08:51:30 PM

No you don't need any votes on yobit ! yobit is looking for coins that bring something new to the community and i think your coin does that besides i did the premium request so it should only take 4-7 days to get listed there ! the only problem that you can face is in case of compilation issues and i don't think that will happen ! on the nova side you definitely don't need to pay 0.4 BTC !! you will just waste your money ! you only need to list the coin in the voting list just 0.04 BTC and people will vote for it cause i see that many people are supporting this project Smiley you can also put some bounties on it to speed things up  Cool
and i will happy to donate some coins for you to raise the 0.04 BTC

Best regards  Wink

Ok...thanks...so as per the earlier post, best and fairest way of doing this is for those who want to drive 0.01 BTC donations to get us to 0.04 BTC can PM me and I will send the wallet address I have created on Nova. If we get to 0.04 BTC tomorrow, I will submit SOCC on Nova, for voting, before 23.00 CET tomorrow evening the 27th.

mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:46:36 PM

Exchanges updates.

So the Nova exchange listing will not happen for the moment, pending the Yobit listing, unless the community themselves are happy to donate a little BTC each in order to fund the listing. To this end I have already gone ahead and created a BTC address on Nova. I will PM this to anybody who wants to offer assistance. I will also send 4k SOCC each to anybody who donates 0.01 BTC - we need four of those (or I guess a little more in order to account for fees, so again I will reward those who contribute) - I am more than prepared to invest 16k SOCC in this against the possibility of getting listed on Nova. Those who give 0.005 BTC will get 1k SOCC each. But no less than that please otherwise this will simply take too long. And I have plans to start pushing this coin through printed media. Nova and Yobit have become important because by the time the public at large get to hear about this, I want the coin to have a stated fiat value.

Edit - We don't need 0.4 BTC, but 0.04 BTC. Hence the above edited to suit.

Willing to help. PM me where to send 0.005 BTC.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:47:16 PM

is this similar to steemit?

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:20:12 AM

this indonesian thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1977119 is translated by machine (google or bing) language translator.

Doesnt make sense at all for Indonesian native speaker.
There are so many gibberish sentences, which make headache for everyone who knows Indonesian language.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:27:06 AM

https://twitter.com/FreeOptions/status/879540421264687104

https://twitter.com/FreeOptions/status/879540144050548736

https://twitter.com/FreeOptions/status/879539640847417344

https://twitter.com/SocialCoinNetwk/status/879407766984679424

SUm87HN8qBUb8Yf5Q7phHH1rHLke9QZZZb
adsjohn

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:38:08 AM

I don't dig, do not understand technology, there is no other purchase channels
freebtc4e

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 05:23:50 AM

Dear  SocialCoin community! SOCC is listed on yobit:

SocialCoin [SOCC] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/SOCC/BTC
SocialCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/SOCC

congrat !
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 06:08:47 AM

Interesting news to start the day!

Congratulations to all, from my side though this is just the next step and further proves this concept. Plus it will help to give confidence to the public at large. I guess some may sell now, I would urge to hold though at this point. This train is going places Smiley

Will answer all PMs later today - bear with me. Will also update the OP in a short while.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 06:35:47 AM

Want to join the airdrop and social media campaign,but there are no wallet info? Where i can found wallet downloading address? Help me someone, Thanks in advanced .

Wallet and bounty details are in OP on page 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: