Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:42:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE ***  (Read 66068 times)
SDHarley (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:58:01 AM

Which mining pool is still active? I would like to start mining for a while to see if it helps to kick start the blockchain again. PM me or reply.

GCPOOL is active, and reliable. Link at the start of the thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckytimes

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:42:33 PM

Are masternodes coming for this coin? I see talk about it. I am just wondering what are the future plans? Thanks
Kfostava

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:45:23 PM

How can people still even read this topic. This coin has 0 future and is a scam, their website is not even secure. lol not https W T F??

They launched the coin with a bot on yobit to simulate activity buying and sellin and scammed whoever then could into buying. No dev, no team, no future, bullshit coin. This topic should be deleted lol Cheesy
kydub

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:20:35 PM

How can people still even read this topic. This coin has 0 future and is a scam, their website is not even secure. lol not https W T F??

They launched the coin with a bot on yobit to simulate activity buying and sellin and scammed whoever then could into buying. No dev, no team, no future, bullshit coin. This topic should be deleted lol Cheesy

If you're criteria for a legit coin is a flashy website with ssl then you're a fool. Just look at Linda and coinonat. The dev is active more than many coins and actually responds on this thread which is more than many others. The coin actually has a stated purpose that is useful unlike so many shit coins that people buy into which simply exist with no real purpose. There's also not a huge premine like so many other scam coins. There's even a bio with picture of dev which again is more than many other coins where the dev hides identity. If this is a scam its a shitty one.

Bots work on every coin on yobit. It's a crap exchange and scammers paradise. I watched a bit work digibyte last week. Is that a scam too? The chat box on yobit is enough to give you cancer.

Right now the issues I see is the algorithm isn't GPU friendly, the difficulty is high, and the coin lacks mainstream adoption.  These issues prevent the blockchain from working consistently which leads to lack of confidence which leads to even less interest. Dev needs to start thinking about how to hype this coin and get people interested. All it would take is integration with one website and this would probably take off.

Edit: just want to add, getting socc on a decent exchange would probably do wonders to improve image. So, better exchange, consistent block movement, real world functionality, and some decent marketing would make this coin a winner.
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:34:45 AM

Hi Dev,

I think it is important to improve the block movement this time. Either through a new GPU friendly Algo, marternodes, change in difficulty retargetting or all three. If any or all of that can be implemented this will bring more attention to this coin and improve its future.

Thanks

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:27:33 PM

I am trying to suspect this also.. Dev is trying best he can so has complete control and looks like trying to dump his coins, maybe I am wrong will see about that. What a cheap price for personal sell of it will be if this comes out true

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
roycilik
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1971

1% Skill 99% Luck :v

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:39:33 PM

I am trying to suspect this also.. Dev is trying best he can so has complete control and looks like trying to dump his coins, maybe I am wrong will see about that. What a cheap price for personal sell of it will be if this comes out true
so what do you think now? is it still worth to hold this coin? Huh

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:30:45 PM

Seems your coin stuck at block 5721 ?

Because of
Last high performance miner left the mining with high Difficulty.
So now less powerfull miners dont want to push.
And this must be go on at least 4 blocks for diff to drop. Grin

And because of no block going no coin can be transfered. Grin
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:07:13 AM

We had a big push to get the coin on Nova, which everybody claimed was better than Yobit (and note that I didn't actually list it myself on Yobit, somebody else did) but the coin has not done very much on Nova. Their devs are helpful and engage though (they were fab during the fork) but it just seems to me that the traders like the low confirms and cavalier approach of Yobit.

I'm focusssing on the mobile wallets for the moment and unfortunately this also means that funds are tied up. We've been talking to a gaming platform who seem keen to engage but we need to get the wallets out there first. As for masternodes, I've decided that if interest follows the mob wallets launch then we will have to do them. I'm also reading up on algo changes as I'm not clear on on-going amendments to the blockchain.

AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:29:27 AM

We had a big push to get the coin on Nova, which everybody claimed was better than Yobit (and note that I didn't actually list it myself on Yobit, somebody else did) but the coin has not done very much on Nova. Their devs are helpful and engage though (they were fab during the fork) but it just seems to me that the traders like the low confirms and cavalier approach of Yobit.

I'm focusssing on the mobile wallets for the moment and unfortunately this also means that funds are tied up. We've been talking to a gaming platform who seem keen to engage but we need to get the wallets out there first. As for masternodes, I've decided that if interest follows the mob wallets launch then we will have to do them. I'm also reading up on algo changes as I'm not clear on on-going amendments to the blockchain.

Without a doubt Novaexhange is way better than Yobit. If you manage to engage with gaming platform, it would be fantastic. I like that you focus on a single main objective at a time.
Not too sure if you can change the algo... something more GPU (or even CPU) friendly would be great.
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:57:15 AM

The conclusion will come for itself do not rush, anyhow there is no intereset for now. Me personally I give this stuborn dev last chance, cause I see spark of hope, mentioning that he started consider masternodes and other new stuff which he opposed before.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
roycilik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:48:09 PM

The conclusion will come for itself do not rush, anyhow there is no intereset for now. Me personally I give this stuborn dev last chance, cause I see spark of hope, mentioning that he started consider masternodes and other new stuff which he opposed before.
I hope they listening advice and feedback from their members, many people are still hoping from this coin, including me.  Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:39:16 PM

I ve been involved in two coins recently that started with pow for the first 6 then they will change over to pos later. Sounds like you may need to consider something like this, miners when kept happy with proper rewards sure does keep things moving along nice. I say proper rewards because you can clearly see if the rewards set up pays right they will come like wild fire, if it doesnt they will leave after a few days and you will still have the same problem and your price will be dumped as they go. I think for a coin of this price they need to be able to mine 1500 to 2k perday, or masternode reward around the same. Master Node coins seem to be a big thing recently after being involved I can see why. They bring the community together some with questions and some with excitement and great ideas for the project. One more thing you need a place to chat where people can pop in and out check on thing ask questions ..ect Discord is the new thing all the young guys seem to like. Discord thing has been working great. Good luck Fish
roycilik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 07:21:05 PM

yobit hit 538sat and nova 1689sat, its good signal from dev? Grin
im sure the dev will come back with good news about mobile wallet and masternode
be patient Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kydub

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:33:15 PM

Without a doubt Novaexhange is way better than Yobit. If you manage to engage with gaming platform, it would be fantastic. I like that you focus on a single main objective at a time.
Not too sure if you can change the algo... something more GPU (or even CPU) friendly would be great.

I second this. Novaexchange is far superior to yobit. I think legitimate traders would prefer exchanges other than yobit. SOCC was listed on yobit when the blockchain was moving so miners sold there and built a bit of volume. But the blockchain hasn't moved consistently since socc was listed on nova which traps all the SOCC on yobit and makes nova volume tiny. I imagine if the blockchain was moving consistently people would move to nova.

At this point, it seems we all agree the stopped blockchain is the biggest issue. I'm glad to see dev recognizes this and is reviewing various solutions. To get the blockchain moving again in the meantime, perhaps dev can motivate people by providing a bounty for mining? I'm willing to rent some asic time in exchange for a fair amount of SOCC on top of the mining reward. I can't be the only one.

Also, I'm interested in contributing to this project. Unfortunately I'm not a mobile developer or c programmer. But I do know frontend development and python among other things. Perhaps I can be of service?
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:41:09 PM

Today we pushed the block +1. But difficulty is too hard. And it takes 4 block to recover. 3 more block needed. Grin

namct

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:33:12 PM

I hope SOCC will soon run Masternodes and find a better trading market than yobit, I prefer SOCC to be traded on Cryptopia.
roycilik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:45:44 PM

hello dev, please up date any news about your plane, the news is very important to us,
we know you still working hard for mobile wallet project
 Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:01:09 PM

hello dev, please up date any news about your plane, the news is very important to us,
we know you still working hard for mobile wallet project
 Smiley

i am also waiting for the update from dev hoping dev bringing good news about this project

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:00:49 PM

Mobile wallets dev has been away this week so need to get the dev finished upon his return then we can finally start testing. Focussing only on that for the moment. Good to see a little more activity on the exchanges but as I've said before I need to see the response to the wallets before investing in other exchanges and having the funds for masternodes.

And to those asking about chat options remember the Slack community is still active.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: