Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE ***  (Read 66068 times)
SDHarley (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 12:56:23 PM

Excuse me bro, but who the f*** are you?  Grin
He is a fucking investor into your bullshit coin you fuck. Everyone here has given you advice your being a little bitch. He invested and gave you his money, That is who the fuck he is. your boss. Stop being a dam child and understand what is going on here. People put money into your idea, the plan you laid out. People will ask questions make statements and give advice. if you dont like it kindly fuck off dont beg for money. That is what this is by putting up this thread your inviting investors. I have seen you being rude, hard headed and a downright little dick. Build your Business with your own money.

Feel better now do you?

Too many contributors to the thread appear deliberately obtuse, or simply fail to read the posts. The roadmap and deliverables are clear and I've pointed out that we are late, and why.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:58:12 AM

Still busy on the dev...

the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:32:43 AM

My advice to all is not to invest in this coin untill dev gives some tangible deliverables and results from development so everyone can be sure that there is
true dedication for this project to have a future and succed eventually

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:51:35 AM

My advice to all is not to invest in this coin untill dev gives some tangible deliverables and results from development so everyone can be sure that there is
true dedication for this project to have a future and succed eventually

renting some small rig to try and move the block and lower the difficulty. dev can work on his end and those who support this coin can do what they can on their end.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:51:59 AM

I said I'd post up a pic of what the wallet looks like. This is the beta Android version. It's getting there.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:52:36 AM

Oh and thanks to advice received via Slack (cheers ky...) I've fixed the image on the OP.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:05:51 AM

I also need to find out what is happening with the block explorer, which is still offline.

mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:47:02 AM

Any update with the block explorer?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:56:37 AM

I've twice pinged the guy who delivered it and hosts it but he's still looking at it. Bit of a pain I often check it myself for blockchain activity.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:58:53 AM

Update - not heard back as yet on the block explorer, which is annoying. Hope to get it fixed soon. And I am also hoping to test the mobile wallets over the weekend with the dev before finally(!) confirming more on the release.

cahtreber

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:26:01 PM

Great job dev with the dev update about mobile up. I am following you! I love early stage projects like this!.
Maybe you could use volunteers from community to help you in some way?
Driendy

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:10:39 PM

Great job dev with the dev update about mobile up. I am following you! I love early stage projects like this!.

Message for dev is to be more involved in/ with the community . If you follow to make it the next Reddcoin (i am not even mentioning steem) you have to teamup with more people. Bur remember, it will never be "you made it" but the "team made it". Forget that this is your project. This has to be a team work and Our project. If you do not involve more people or seek help from outside , by yourself or even with couple of mates, YOU WILL STRUGGLE . I see you have motivation and good attitude but in this business people won't invest good money unless you are a team of 20 people. Otherwise what will happen with this coin if tomorrow you retire ? This must not be based on 1,2 or  people but much more. Then you will success .

Yes, and one last thing . Make sure you have your own domain email NO @gmail.com / hotmail etc... and improve your logo which looks to me too basic.
I hope this helps
the-doctor

Activity: 542

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:30:30 AM

Message for dev is to be more involved in/ with the community . If you follow to make it the next Reddcoin (i am not even mentioning steem) you have to teamup with more people. Bur remember, it will never be "you made it" but the "team made it". Forget that this is your project. This has to be a team work and Our project. If you do not involve more people or seek help from outside , by yourself or even with couple of mates, YOU WILL STRUGGLE . I see you have motivation and good attitude but in this business people won't invest good money unless you are a team of 20 people. Otherwise what will happen with this coin if tomorrow you retire ? This must not be based on 1,2 or  people but much more. Then you will success .

Yes, and one last thing . Make sure you have your own domain email NO @gmail.com / hotmail etc... and improve your logo which looks to me too basic.
I hope this helps

That is more than true. Completely agree and was making efforts to help out with same suggestion before. I like the idea it has original edge

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pasmas

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:21:09 PM

Is the picture on firsst page future wallet of Socc coin? Exiting please make more updates dev!

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:29:15 PM

Yes that's the Android version

pasmas

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:32:23 PM

Do you have some estimate finish time we should expect? The price will surely pick up maybe its good time to buy some

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ealarry

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:33:45 PM

Community chain based on the social network is essentially to intervene, breaking the existing social network rules.
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:09:06 PM

Do you have some estimate finish time we should expect? The price will surely pick up maybe its good time to buy some

I've quoted delivery dates previously, and we've sailed straight past them Smiley The complexities of the wallets haven't surprised us necessarily, it's more to do with the need to ensure it's correct. So we're not 'just' copying the qt core code and making changes, we're starting from the off with a wallet which is specific to SOCC. The next date I quote will be the date I know it will be released.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:25:51 PM

Update - yes, still working on the mobile wallets, no real progress to report other than that - focusing on getting them 100% before they are released.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:37:04 PM

Website now offline - working with the provider to get it back available.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: