Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE ***  (Read 66065 times)
kangal74

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:23:00 PM

There re some miner to mine the coin ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kangal74

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:09:25 AM

SDHarley , you need to do something after the fork !!
Your coin are not mined Huh
Without mining , we cant have trading !
If you do nothing , SOCC is dead  Sad
SDHarley (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:05:13 PM

Mining actually appears to have continued in recent weeks.
And the website hosts inform me the site is lost, which has pissed me off no end. So will have to create it again from scratch Sad

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
jiblist

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:57:11 PM

I was impressed when knew about this project! It seems to be very successful and wish you good luck!
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:37:54 PM

And the website hosts inform me the site is lost, which has pissed me off no end. So will have to create it again from scratch Sad

Obviosly you are greedy motherfuker and want to do everything by yourself. Such a newbie moment the site has been turned off and your were pissed. We dont gove a shit about you beeing pissed. You are ignorant unprofessional amateur in menopause. I follow socc from the very beggining. It has only downside... the dev...sadly

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:00:55 PM

Obviosly you are greedy motherfuker and want to do everything by yourself. Such a newbie moment the site has been turned off and your were pissed. We dont gove a shit about you beeing pissed. You are ignorant unprofessional amateur in menopause. I follow socc from the very beggining. It has only downside... the dev...sadly

I understand the frustration, but what have the other people contributed? At least he is still investing time in it..

the-doctor

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:28:21 AM

I understand the frustration, but what have the other people contributed? At least he is still investing time in it..

He never accepted help. He never asked help . People were offering. He never listened people. He is stone brained. If someone smart takes over the project it would succeed. And dont you forget that there are people invested in this coin. That is best help he can get, the coins he sold are the investors money.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:53:57 PM

He never accepted help. He never asked help . People were offering. He never listened people. He is stone brained. If someone smart takes over the project it would succeed. And dont you forget that there are people invested in this coin. That is best help he can get, the coins he sold are the investors money.

Ok, I've read enough of this nonsense. Check the Slack chappie and review the number of people who were around, then buggered off. Only a couple of people have remained with SOCC and it is for those people that I continue to support it and that is why, on a Saturday afternoon, I am working to try and get the site back online. I always said I would support this coin for as long as the community seemed to require it. It's clear most people have traded and faded, if you missed the boat that's your problem, not mine.

This suggestion that I've refused to accept help - absolute crap. The initial faucet was provided by a member of the community, and I was chuffed. Really spurred me on into working until 3am when some bastard forked the coin. Then the chap who provided the faucet disappeared without trace. And the truth is simple, once people had traded their coins, off they went and haven't been heard of since.

So take this "not accepting help" nonsense and go elsewhere.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:57:00 PM

Website update - finally nailed this with the host, been a right old palava. The site building package was not renewed on their site, and this took the entire site down. Fortunately, thanks to the wonders of Google, I have retrieved it and once the site is back online with the hosts Monday afternoon CET, I will be able to recreate it, probably Tuesday evening. At least the main page anyway, with links to wallets and so on.

And info will follow on the mob wallets release date. I appreciate the community patience, as this was initially promised for August  Sad What can I say - building these things is fucking complicated.

the-doctor

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:37:50 PM

Website update - finally nailed this with the host, been a right old palava. The site building package was not renewed on their site, and this took the entire site down. Fortunately, thanks to the wonders of Google, I have retrieved it and once the site is back online with the hosts Monday afternoon CET, I will be able to recreate it, probably Tuesday evening. At least the main page anyway, with links to wallets and so on.

And info will follow on the mob wallets release date. I appreciate the community patience, as this was initially promised for August  Sad What can I say - building these things is fucking complicated.

Tried to piss you off, to see your reaction, ppglad that I did. Keep up with good work and try to keep some schedule. Support is here ;-)

alexF2007

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:10:07 PM

Hi Dev, Novaexchage will close so I have withdraw Socialcoin from Novaexchange to Yobit but it have not confirmed. I need your help.Thanks

bitfawkes

Activity: 336

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:38:22 AM

Hello SOCIALCOIN team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in SOCC just set c=SOCC as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
supplyabject

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:44:46 PM

Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:28:17 AM

Hi Dev, Novaexchage will close so I have withdraw Socialcoin from Novaexchange to Yobit but it have not confirmed. I need your help.Thanks

Sorry for the delay. This is blockchain dependent - we need the blockchain to move in order for your transactions to appear on Yobit. Note that masternodes may follow once we get the mobile wallets released.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:28:38 AM

Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?

UK.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:30:05 AM

Update on the mobile wallets - dev still ongoing, around life in general which has been extremely hectic in recent weeks. To those who are waiting, we thank you for your patience. As I keep saying, these wallets will be released and we are eager to see them being used in the real world Smiley

The website will be re-enabled today also - been a delay there due to family issues.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:14:30 AM

Website is finally back up and running yay!

alexF2007

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:46:11 PM

Sorry for the delay. This is blockchain dependent - we need the blockchain to move in order for your transactions to appear on Yobit. Note that masternodes may follow once we get the mobile wallets released.

Thank you for your support Dev, my Socialcoin have appear on Yobit.
bezikazi

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:25:39 PM

Dev you have cheerleeders just keep up!. Mobile wallet masternodes and the coins will strat to fly. Than you can more comfortable fokus on project implementation!
alexF2007

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:14:20 PM

SOCC wallet on Yobit is under maintenance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: