Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY high sell low ?  (Read 22533 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:22:46 AM

Buy high sell low? I think there are the weak hands not controlling their emotions and panic selling. You must have a patience when you want to earn profit

Yes. This happens for those who dont have experience yet.
It did happen to me when I was starting thinking it would never go back up again.
Scared of the fact that it could go down more which could inflict a lot of damage from my investment instead of just a little loss.
True that patience is the key. Waiting for the best time and trying to be strong even if the price goes down.
icerose

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:24:30 AM

I think 99% of traders are newbie traders who end up profitting when the prices go up but less so than if they were just bagholders. Its the whales that are consistently making the big money.

You can always say in hindsight I should have put an order here and it was my emotions controlling me etc but even when you follow a strategy very strictly you normally end up doing worse than the general market.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:44:02 AM

or may be buy low sell high ?

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

how to control this ? = put orders (buy/sell) and close the platform
When we are still a newbie on trading we do normally commit mistakes which we would eventually experience this thing. Even myself did this thing going back on the past which causes for me to lose money but no one could able to make things right for you but only to your self realization and the learnings from your past mistakes. As you do trades you will gradually increase knowledge later on and the mistakes you did in the past will be surely avoided since you already got have the idea. This is reality and theres nothing to be ashamed of.

If you're new and you haven't had that much experience, seeing an invested coin drop dramatically in a dump definitely will make you panic. That happened to most traders in their younger trading days. In ine day it happened to me that i sold my coins for 25% lower than my entry price as i panicked watching the price crash down and reading the troll box. Later that day i'd find out that the coin eventually recovered and i could have earned 10% by that time. These things happen and you really have to learn from them to improve

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:21:13 AM

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

When we are still a newbie on trading we do normally commit mistakes which we would eventually experience this thing. Even myself did this thing going back on the past which causes for me to lose money but no one could able to make things right for you but only to your self realization and the learnings from your past mistakes. As you do trades you will gradually increase knowledge later on and the mistakes you did in the past will be surely avoided since you already got have the idea. This is reality and theres nothing to be ashamed of.

If you're new and you haven't had that much experience, seeing an invested coin drop dramatically in a dump definitely will make you panic. That happened to most traders in their younger trading days. In ine day it happened to me that i sold my coins for 25% lower than my entry price as i panicked watching the price crash down and reading the troll box. Later that day i'd find out that the coin eventually recovered and i could have earned 10% by that time. These things happen and you really have to learn from them to improve
Indeed, the common mistakes of newbie in trading is if they saw that the coin they are trading is dump they will panic and sell it rigth away. However in my case I didn't experience that because I consulted first in my classmate that have enough experience on trading to prevent the panic selling.
Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:01:13 PM

Indeed, the common mistakes of newbie in trading is if they saw that the coin they are trading is dump they will panic and sell it rigth away. However in my case I didn't experience that because I consulted first in my classmate that have enough experience on trading to prevent the panic selling.
Uniquely All is possible waiting for the fall of bitcoin to take advantage of this moment from buying as many coins as possible. Of course this will not panic and only common sense will be able to enable the user to earn at this moment. Of course, we will have incomes only in the future A, although even after a few months.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:52:13 PM

Buy high sell low is not a good thing and it is not a good business. People must know how to trade and wait patiently and always grab the best opportunity or chance to sell high. People must buy low and sell high, its how trading works.
All traders know that thing. That's the basic principle of trading next to chart analysis. People who buy high and sell low are those people whoc deosn't have a patience and don't see the good future on the currency that they are holidng. Thus, patience is must for making profit in trading.
This is a fact.If a person do not have knowledge then he will not know that what is the best time to sell and what is the best time to buy. If these people cannot control their trades then I will suggest them to hire some expert who will suggest you for the best time to buy and sell.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:23:06 PM

I think 99% of traders are newbie traders who end up profitting when the prices go up but less so than if they were just bagholders. Its the whales that are consistently making the big money.

You can always say in hindsight I should have put an order here and it was my emotions controlling me etc but even when you follow a strategy very strictly you normally end up doing worse than the general market.
I think the reason why is they always do panic selling. When they saw that the value of the coins that they are holding are going down they always thinks that they will get no profit if they will have to hold it so they always ended up selling with no profit which is wrong. We should watch the coins, buy it when it is low then wait for until it goes up.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:43:05 AM

Yes it's true and being a beginner is not excuse to trade in a smart way. Yes its not intentionally but if they just do some readings or consult someone who's well experienced they will not end in buy high sell low. So being a newbie doesn't have a mistake by default.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:03:52 AM

Buy high sell low is not a good thing and it is not a good business. People must know how to trade and wait patiently and always grab the best opportunity or chance to sell high. People must buy low and sell high, its how trading works.
All traders know that thing. That's the basic principle of trading next to chart analysis. People who buy high and sell low are those people whoc deosn't have a patience and don't see the good future on the currency that they are holidng. Thus, patience is must for making profit in trading.
This is a fact.If a person do not have knowledge then he will not know that what is the best time to sell and what is the best time to buy. If these people cannot control their trades then I will suggest them to hire some expert who will suggest you for the best time to buy and sell.
The persons who are not having enough knowledge on trading, should never try to trade. Otherwise, it will not remain as trading, their tradings are just a type of gambling. Best time for buying and selling is nothing but based on price levels. When we will be constantly monitoring price movements then we can easily identify best price levels to buy and sell which is the situation where people are missing out due to lack of knowledge.
matthona

Activity: 350

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:54:01 PM

No one knows which is high and which is low price to sell bitcoins and it will depend on the analysis made by an individual and if I have to sell my bitcoins then I will definitely sell when the price goes higher then my entry price and again wait for the price dip to buy some more.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nhd2501

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:23:54 AM

Oh why did you ask a question like that? Of course everyone will say no, buy with high rate and sell them with low rate... No very uncomfortable!! You should choose the best time then you can make some transactions
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:41:07 AM

Oh why did you ask a question like that? Of course everyone will say no, buy with high rate and sell them with low rate... No very uncomfortable!! You should choose the best time then you can make some transactions

Not sure what exactly OP meant to say about it. Well its very obvious that You need to buy at low and sell at high. But what probably he might have meant that there are at times when you buy high and market falls so then will you sell or hold which will depend upon situation and case by case basis. Also when you need money you will have to sell irrespective what ever be the price at that moment.
Shahin320

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:33:23 AM

if peoples buy high and sell low that will be huge loss,that's a not good idea.
when peoples buying then they should be waiting for pumping.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:49:36 AM

I just don't know who advices you to "buy high & sell low" it should be the other way.
When I was a newbie in trading, I really made an effort to refer from the web about how to do it. It really helps to read  and understand and don't just believe in what you read from a trollbox.
The general rule should really be "Buy low, sell high". So don't buy when the price is at the peak (based on the coin's chart). I think it also pays to check the coin's ATH and ICO price so you could compare how low is low and how high is high.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:13:25 PM

No one knows which is high and which is low price to sell bitcoins and it will depend on the analysis made by an individual and if I have to sell my bitcoins then I will definitely sell when the price goes higher then my entry price and again wait for the price dip to buy some more.
Bitcoin is game changer of life as you know you said when it is in profit you will sell it when it is fall you will buy it. It is not about fall and down it is about Bitcoin is giving you another chance to buy like new opportunity by bitcoin. So yeah bitcoin when it is rises you should need to sell and when prices goes to down for short them then buy bitcoins.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:12:55 PM

99% of trading strategy should be focus on how to control yourself and discipline yourself to buy low and sell high. In business world this is a knowing fact you buy at wholesale price and sell in retail to make profit. Emotions is the major problems. Most of us lack self discipline in control our emotions during trade so op recommendations may be the best option!
Singwala

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:00:52 AM

Some of newbies,noob doing this.
because someone told him. and do not analyse what coins is good ,

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
abayan

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:28:01 AM

Yes ,this happens on the hype stage of a coin newbies enter and the market dumps. Lack of knowledge will let this things happens and often losing more than earning. More and more newbies were doing it for those who always ask what coin is good to invest without knowing if it is a good investment or not.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:32:34 AM

I think this is the greediness of the mind and fear of heart to loss the money in bulk .
Here I can explain this thing with the example of the ETH coins .
When the price get high then many of my friends attracted toward this and buy in bulk but after the few days the price get down  and they fear that they will loss more , with the fear they sell their ETH for btc , this is really a big mistake by them .
When the price get down then they never made buy instead of it they buy when not the perfect time to buy ETH .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:34:35 AM

Yes ,this happens on the hype stage of a coin newbies enter and the market dumps. Lack of knowledge will let this things happens and often losing more than earning. More and more newbies were doing it for those who always ask what coin is good to invest without knowing if it is a good investment or not.
Because they want go to short ways and take a huge profit with short time, but they don't know when do that they can died in market anytime because not have knowledge and experience for stop-loss or out the market when have issue, just foods for whale and sharks

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████