Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY high sell low ?  (Read 22532 times)
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:52:32 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 08:11:13 PM by Victorycoin

I think 99% of traders are newbie traders who end up profitting when the prices go up but less so than if they were just bagholders. Its the whales that are consistently making the big money.

You can always say in hindsight I should have put an order here and it was my emotions controlling me etc but even when you follow a strategy very strictly you normally end up doing worse than the general market.
A reason it can be as you said is because you don't find whales jumping in and out of the market at the slightest and every prompting! They keep trading plans and follow them to the later and impulsive trading is never their thing and you may find it takes a while before they swoop into the market. In between they stay, watching and calculating for the right time to launch an attack!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:53:11 AM

Some of newbies,noob doing this.
because someone told him. and do not analyse what coins is good ,

Yes ,this happens on the hype stage of a coin newbies enter and the market dumps. Lack of knowledge will let this things happens and often losing more than earning. More and more newbies were doing it for those who always ask what coin is good to invest without knowing if it is a good investment or not.
Because they want go to short ways and take a huge profit with short time, but they don't know when do that they can died in market anytime because not have knowledge and experience for stop-loss or out the market when have issue, just foods for whale and sharks
That's true. Lacking of knowledge in trading cause small time traders to get benefit by whales. However, this is part of learning and should be more careful in trading so loss can be prevented.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:48:40 AM

Yes ,this happens on the hype stage of a coin newbies enter and the market dumps. Lack of knowledge will let this things happens and often losing more than earning. More and more newbies were doing it for those who always ask what coin is good to invest without knowing if it is a good investment or not.
Because they want go to short ways and take a huge profit with short time, but they don't know when do that they can died in market anytime because not have knowledge and experience for stop-loss or out the market when have issue, just foods for whale and sharks
That's true. Lacking of knowledge in trading cause small time traders to get benefit by whales. However, this is part of learning and should be more careful in trading so loss can be prevented.

I agree with you indeed in trading activities be it forex trading or trading coin will require learning and meticulous in observing and analyzing the price in the market, this course can minimize the risk of loss in trading.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:11:54 AM

I agree with you indeed in trading activities be it forex trading or trading coin will require learning and meticulous in observing and analyzing the price in the market, this course can minimize the risk of loss in trading.

Well the most common enemy for newbies that are making this mistake would be anxiety and panic. Of course when these come in, if it's the firsr time you've experienced that situation, you'd sell at a price lower than your entry point thinking of saving a portion of your investments, not realizing that it would be better to wait a bit longer  than do that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jackson01

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 03:04:59 PM

Grin my experience is buy then set high sell price then quit and wait 1-3 month
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:15:16 PM

Well the most common enemy for newbies that are making this mistake would be anxiety and panic. Of course when these come in, if it's the firsr time you've experienced that situation, you'd sell at a price lower than your entry point thinking of saving a portion of your investments, not realizing that it would be better to wait a bit longer  than do that.
All traders do experience this kind of mistake once we are just still a newbie wayback before. As a noob trader the feeling of panic cant really be avoided since we do really value our money and we are afraid to lose our money and thats why when we saw its going negative the first thing comes to our mind is to cut lose because of the fear that we might lose it all if we didnt do such act.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:20:31 PM

Absolutely right mate. If you become impatient then trading sector definitely not for you. Trading all about depending on your sharpness and choose the right time that's why you will set the goal. And the right time.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:29:30 PM

Okay, with my experience before I buy/sell I will research that altcoin with the index on the exchange to grasp its wavelengths. After the full required elements at that time I will make the decision

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:34:17 PM

Okay, with my experience before I buy/sell I will research that altcoin with the index on the exchange to grasp its wavelengths. After the full required elements at that time I will make the decision
That's intriguing! What's wavelength got to do with reaching a trading decision? If that is not an error, I would like to be enlightened on how that works out for you! As for me, I find the Bollinger Bands in combination with RSI and/or Stochastic ideal for spotting overbought and oversold conditions in the market both for short and long term trades, though they seem  to offer better signals for long term market signals!
epitome

Activity: 246

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:47:14 PM

What are the full elements you will be looking before investing. From my perspective i would look at the charts and then plan on entering any coin,but with new coins it is really hard to know any substantial evidence on how the price will be moving rather than looking at the crowd fund price.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:09:41 PM

I will also add that if a person do not know and is unable to predict the market then he have to hire someone so that he/she train that person well at least in a single currency so that he will start his trade without any risk.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:21:30 AM

or may be buy low sell high ?

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

how to control this ? = put orders (buy/sell) and close the platform
In order to control this,you have to stop blindly following the market.You should not think that an altcoin's price rises and so every one is buying and so i am also going to buy.Avoid decisions taking like that.Do your own research and find the best coin to be invested.If you follow this,then you could easily buy at low and sell at high price.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 02:54:06 PM

Buy high and sell low is a pathetic situation for those who are not good in trading crypto currency or have no basic idea of what trading is all about. Most of the people who are victims of this kind of panic sell have no knowledge of the technical and fundamental analysis in trading crypto currency and as such sell low while they bought high.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:06:06 PM

Absolutely right mate. If you become impatient then trading sector definitely not for you. Trading all about depending on your sharpness and choose the right time that's why you will set the goal. And the right time.
trading need a lot of patient and time, some time you will wait for weeks even for months for the price increase, if you cannot wait for that time then defiantly trading is not for you. you should find a job from where you will get a fixed salary .
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:35:36 PM

Well, I guess buying at high prices and selling at low prices is common to traders. Although disadvantageous, it requires quick action to sell. You should be aware of such a thing if you do not want to lose a lot of money.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:56:57 PM

Well, I guess buying at high prices and selling at low prices is common to traders. Although disadvantageous, it requires quick action to sell. You should be aware of such a thing if you do not want to lose a lot of money.

Why would people buy high and sell low? That would make you lose money and likely all of your money will be gone in minutes.

Not even sure why people want to go for this topic, I don't think it is good advise nor good strategy.
Kate_CND

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:26:16 AM

Buying high and selling low is simply emotions. Greed and euphoria when buying stock/coin whatever when its already up xxx%. And if you bought high and the stock/coin started declining there is a high probability that you sell it at a lowerest price due to pain/fear. But I agree if you do this stuff frequently don't call you a trader. Buying breakouts is an exception but its a different story. 

malami

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:31:38 AM

Why would people buy high and sell low? That would make you lose money and likely all of your money will be gone in minutes.

Not even sure why people want to go for this topic, I don't think it is good advise nor good strategy.

If you bothered to read the original post its not his advice, its a statement of fact that most noob traders do this. OP's advice is to put orders ahead of time to avoid emotions taking over.

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:55:39 PM

,those traders might as well doesn't have any self analysis and mostly they are just basing with the news and other peoples opinion. It occured to be panic selling and doesn't even think they might lose money and in the end they will just keep whining and complaining how they lose and blame other people for giving them false alarm or wrong news.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:08:07 PM

If you want to know the fastest way to lose your money, then that's the way to do it  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: