Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is a rat poison?  (Read 2655 times)
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:27:01 PM

bitcoin is not a rat poison, because work in bitcoin is very petrified people who do not have a job, and also bitcoin will grow, do not argue that bitcoin rat poison.
It is a full time job which many people are doing it. They have left their own job and started this as a business and are happy to do that. Though currently being the slack market due to which earning has gone down but it is a part of the volatility which cannot be always same.

It does not matter how you call it - the full-time job or even a kind of a hobby. In any case, it cannot be called ever any rat poison. Bitcoin is our future.
You are very right. It does not matter how you call it. It is important that people think differently. So BTC is the expectation of the future. An opportunity for the community, enthusiasts of this market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:04:20 PM

This just means that bitcoin is dangerous. Poison, means dangerous. In fact, bitcoin is not dangerous because it makes people make money. It makes people very happy because they get money easily and fast. I will example myself. At first, I do not trust any cryptocurrencies because I thought that they are all scammers. I thought that they will just hacked your money. But when I use this bitcoin and started to earn money. It really changed my life. I trust bitcoin now.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

Bitcoin is a rat poison, it's just a joke. Bitcoin is an advantage and can benefit those who have it, bitcoin is more appropriate as a remedy for treating poverty.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

Bitcoin is a rat poison, it's just a joke. Bitcoin is an advantage and can benefit those who have it, bitcoin is more appropriate as a remedy for treating poverty.
You seem to be contradicting yourself. You first call bitcoin a rat poison and a joke and then say it is an advantage which can benefit those who have it. I do not see how an advantage should end up becoming a joke in the end. Nevertheless, there is a whole lot to the value that bitcoin offers and those who could not see that and ended up calling it a rat poison for a reason best known to them will always have themselves to blame at the end. I am sure a lot of people missed buying into amazon or apple stocks because they always end up seeing the negative side to every opportunity opened to them.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

****5*****

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6iubil/warren_buffet_said_bitcoin_is_rat_poison/

This post in reddit is very controversial as different groups are arguing as to who is the person responsible for calling bitcoin as a rat poison. The debate is still going on as one side says that  Charlie Munger and the other parties said that it was Warren Buffet. I dont know what or whom to believe. So anyone among you who knows the real story and is willing to share who is the real culprit.

Actually bitcoin is not a rat poison, infact I considered bitcoin is a savior to the people who really need money for their financial needs and want's. This creation is the answer to our ambition to have a better life. So for me no matter how some people throw negative information about bitcoin. But my self say bitcoin is good and precious.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

****5*****

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6iubil/warren_buffet_said_bitcoin_is_rat_poison/

This post in reddit is very controversial as different groups are arguing as to who is the person responsible for calling bitcoin as a rat poison. The debate is still going on as one side says that  Charlie Munger and the other parties said that it was Warren Buffet. I dont know what or whom to believe. So anyone among you who knows the real story and is willing to share who is the real culprit.

Bitcoins is not a rat poison because there are a lot of people that has already been helped by different people who are working on the corporate world and just earning a small amount of salary.

Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:14:06 AM

bitcoin like candy it can be sweet at the bitter investors who have invested in them will receive many offers they will be happy to get interest and vice versa so bitcoin is not poison
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: