Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 10:00:43 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  (Read 85942 times)
Akehurst_Propy_CM

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:44:03 PM

What news from team? When they will launch platform? I seen on their twitter, that they will take part in Devcon conference?

Both the web platform and the Android version of Propy is scheduled to be launched within this year.
The Propy Team made a presentation at the Devcon3 conference in Cancun. (You can find our CEO Natalie with Vitalik!)
the summary article for what happened in the conference is in the making
you can subscribe to the  Propy newsletter for the most important and official news!

the destination is at Dubai for the WEF. Stay tuned!
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akehurst_Propy_CM

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:57:34 PM

Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team??

We've been planning to have a online AMA, and it will be held after some significant news comes out
for the investors to ask questions. Currently the team and the management thinks most of the
questions are answered so we're trying to make the AMA most fruitful.

I'll update once the schedule is fixed but I guess everybody would know by the time of the AMA Smiley
DarlingDrag0n

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:54:58 PM

Definitely I will stick with ETH. It's a really promising and different gold coin.
frcat

Activity: 154

E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:05:12 AM

What news from team? When they will launch platform? I seen on their twitter, that they will take part in Devcon conference?

Both the web platform and the Android version of Propy is scheduled to be launched within this year.
The Propy Team made a presentation at the Devcon3 conference in Cancun. (You can find our CEO Natalie with Vitalik!)
the summary article for what happened in the conference is in the making
you can subscribe to the  Propy newsletter for the most important and official news!

the destination is at Dubai for the WEF. Stay tuned!

thank you for answer. Where I can find video from this conference? Can you give exact date for launching platform? And why you still not burn unsold tokens?

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Zrod

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:03:17 PM

Propy is the first and only product that automates the entire real estate purchase process via smart contracts (and not just the title transfer). We are the only company that aims to turn real estate trading into commodity trading. Other companies have been working on fractionalizing real estate sales for crowdfunding, and we have seen many such schemes before the advent of blockchain. However, before tokenizing the asset and fractionalizing it, the process for the fully online purchase of entire assets must be put in place. This what Propy does. The next step will be tokenizing the asset and transferring it between digital wallets.

- John Heeter

Absolutely Brilliant!
bestrolledLs

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:32:15 PM

I love Propy! Still way under the radar with big things to come. Smiley
Akehurst_Propy_CM

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:58:08 PM

Important!
We're having a live AMA with our CEO Natalie at Ian Balina's youtube channel Hacking the system @ 1PM PST Today.
Sorry for the short notice here

The AMA will be streamed live on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/HackingtheSystem
Zrod

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:54:43 AM

I am holding Propy tokens as well because it is real deal with those transactions on blockchain already. I will not write name of the project which is stated in list of accused but it has distributed 2 dividends already. All this has no sense just accusing anything without solid evidence. PROPY has high level appreciation and deals.
Now most people holding Propy tokens. There is no point in selling, too small a price. All those who wanted to sell have already sold it. Only speculators remained on the exchanges. I bought a few hundred tokens at a low price. I plan in the future to sell them with good profit.

Propy is under the radar for sure, but the team is getting after it behind the scenes. Propy has received requests from the US, UK and Dubai developers to list buildings on the Propy platform!
Adriano2010

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:04:47 AM

On what exchanges is this coin listed? Are there any news that can make this coin a successful project , to attract investors?

len01

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:41:20 AM

On what exchanges is this coin listed? Are there any news that can make this coin a successful project , to attract investors?

as you can see on the marketcap, propy already listed on some exchange  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/propy/#markets
two post above i think is a news

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:12:11 AM

PROPY is trying to be on the radar  Wink

https://www.kyivpost.com/technology/ukraines-murky-real-estate-market-may-soon-face-blockchain-revolution.html

Zrod

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:20:36 PM

PROPY is trying to be on the radar
     Yes they are on my radar! I'm a huge fan of Propy! Great AMA last night!!! https://youtu.be/L5t2NuFgnD0
zuggu-1

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:08:59 PM

Propy integrates blockchain ledger for the governments to make title deeds issuance for property instantly online, secure and cost-effective. You can search for properties and brokers in global cities in your native language using The Propy app.
 TOKEN  Propy  is already listed in liqui, etherdelta, livecoin & Hitbtc

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
frcat

Activity: 154

E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:14:53 PM

Akehurst_Propy_CM

Why you didint answer to my questions?

Where I can find video from this conference? Can you give exact date for launching platform? And why you still not burn unsold tokens?

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:39:26 AM

From the telegram announcement channel just minutes ago (due to my rank, I can't post pictures - sorry  Tongue):

"Here is just a small sneak peek before the official announcements we are readying for you before the end of the year! Partnerships with Bancor, key crypto projects for market predictions, tokenizing buildings, community creation and digital wallets, education, and collaborations with key real estate players (JLL, CBRE, Sotheby’s, Reology) are all works in progress and announcements will be published when necessary documents are signed."

Propy release this week: "We are thrilled to share with you some big news — new web interface for the Propy listing platform is scheduled for release this week; you will be able to list and browse for properties using your favorite browser!"

Sounds very promising!!!

Kirilp

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:47:39 AM

This week’s portion of updates is more than exciting! See what happened at Devcon 3, the recent product improvements and our thoughts on security.

Propy's CEO and CTO participated at a live AMA session yesterday hosted by Ian Balina, where they answered questions from the audience pertaining to the low price of the PRO tokens, the release of the wallet addresses and product adoption. At the end of the session, Ian Balina, the PRO token holder, stated that he will hold on to the tokens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5t2NuFgnD0

bigcash2011

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:48:18 AM

I believe in the team and the project, im sure with a working product all the partnerships and running business the pro value will only rise, im holding all my tokens, im targetting a proce of $5 per pro after few more months.

fajarkus12

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:53:43 PM

I believe in the team and the project, im sure with a working product all the partnerships and running business the pro value will only rise, im holding all my tokens, im targetting a proce of $5 per pro after few more months.
That will possible to happen, but seem need more time for reach $5, so we have to be more patient. Before this coin reached $5 better to accumulate it and if the price rise we can get more profit

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:26:46 PM

That will possible to happen, but seem need more time for reach $5, so we have to be more patient. Before this coin reached $5 better to accumulate it and if the price rise we can get more profit

Exposure.

I don't think a price of 5 or more dollars would be weird afetr getting international exposure in a newspaper. I don't mean the Kiev-post but bigger and also not in a crypto-news-article. In order to get that, there has to happens something very unique and amazing, don't  you agree?

moriskarlov

Activity: 280

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:43:05 PM

Embarrassed

5$ for propy? With all due respect you both should be very patient, month ago the price was 0.50 cents, now it`s just 0.3 cent per coin. They stated in telegram, about partnership with Bancor, and a bunch of organizations, i`ll try to ask them about partnership with propy.

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀███▄
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
    ██▀ ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ ▀██
   ██▀ ██████▀          ▀██████  ██
  ██  █████▀         ▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ██
██▀ █████  ▄▄▄██████████████████  ██
▐██  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ██▌
███ ▐███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄     ███
▐██  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀ ██▌
███ █▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██
  ██▄ █████▄              ▄█████ ▄██
   ███ ▀██████▄▄      ▄▄██████▀ ▄██
    ▀██▄ ▀▀█████████████████▀ ▄██▀
      ▀███▄  ▀▀████████▀▀▀ ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
eSports.com

██                  
                   ██                  
                   ██                  
                   ▀▀                  
         ▄▄████▄▄      ▄▄█████▄        
     ▄▄██▀▀    ▀▀███▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄    
     ██     ▄      ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ██    
     ██  ▄███▄        ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄  ██▌   
    ▐█▌  ▀█████▀       ██   ██  ▐██   
    ██    ▀█▀            ███     ██   
   ▐██           ▄    ▄           ▐█▌  
   ██         ▄███    ▀██▄         ██  
   ██      ▄███▀        ▀███▄      ██  
   ██▄   ▄██▀              ▀██▄   ▄██  
    ▀████▀▀                   ▀████▀   
█   █
█ █ 
█ █ █

█ █ █
  █ █
█ █ 
█   █
█ █ █
  █ █
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.