Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  (Read 128267 times)
Akehurst_Propy_CM

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:04:08 AM

Dear Propy Community!
We've got so many news to share with you all!

What an exciting week has just passed!

1. Wall Street Journal mentioned Propy again! in their most recent piece about real estate and blockchain:
“Proponents of the new technologies envision a day when cryptocurrencies will be used to buy real estate and blockchain technology will be used to record the transfers. A San Francisco-based startup named Propy in September said ethereum had been used to buy an apartment in Ukraine.
“I think it’s going to happen much faster than everyone anticipated,” said Alex Voloshyn, Propy’s chief technology officer.”
Read the whole story here.

[Suspicious link removed]j.com/article_email/bitcoin-is-creeping-into-real-estate-deals-1511265600-lMyQjAxMTA3ODI1MTAyNDE2Wj/
(Bitcointalk automatically removes the wsj article link Sad just add ws in front of the link above)

2.We are also happy to announce that Propy (659 640 PRO) is part of the portfolio of Columbus Capital that manages ICONOMI’s existing DAAs (BLX and CCP)at the moment. See the performance of CCP here.
https://www.iconomi.net/

3. Propy’s team had valuable meetings and advices from the leaders in the space as AlphaBit, Galaxy Digital Assets, FBG, and the newly formed Arrintgon XRP Capital. The community of the Consensus Invest is really interested in the real estate aspect of the blockchain technology and what Propy is building. Propy is the proud first mover in the space, making the real estate market liquid!

Upcoming events where you can talk to our team members are Blockchain Expo at Santa Clara, where are our CEO Natalia Karayaneva will be a panelist, and Token Summit II.

4.Propy will be featured at Fox Business Innovation Series

Innovations w/ Ed Begley Jr., will explore the latest advances in real estate investment technology in an upcoming episode, slated to air first quarter 2018 on FOX Business. Check your local listings for more information.

In this episode, Innovations will explore recent developments taking place in global real estate. Viewers will learn about Propy Inc., a global real estate marketplace with decentralized title registry, which aims to solve the problems facing international real estate transactions by creating a novel unified property store and asset transfer platform for the global real estate industry.
Read the whole article here!
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/11/prweb14953661.htm

5. Propy announced its participation in the first Blockchain Advertising Auction, taking place on AdEx. Now almost a million travelers around the world will see Propy on their boarding passes. Read the whole story here.
https://medium.com/@propy/propy-bid-and-won-the-first-blockchain-advertising-auction-29a8797ca86

6. Product development updates

As you may already know, we released a new web-interface for the Propy listing platform on November 15th. Since then we've kept adding new functionality, including PRO wallet, server-side rendering, property sharing, reservation and more. Due to our continuous deployment release model, you can see the new features and improvements added almost every day.Our smart contracts use storage pattern now and can be easily upgraded without losing any data. We're working on automating escrow functionality in our smart contracts for different currencies both fiat and crypto.Android app development is mostly focused on user interface and in-app navigation.

How can you help

We urgently need a senior UX designer, a marketing expert and a blockchain software engineer, please help us to spread the word.

New announcements are coming soon! If you are thrilled with this portion of updates, don't miss to tell us on our public channels: Telegram & Reddit.

Regards,
Propy Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:46:58 AM

Dear Propy Community!
We've got so many news to share with you all!

What an exciting week has just passed!

1. Wall Street Journal mentioned Propy again! in their most recent piece about real estate and blockchain:
“Proponents of the new technologies envision a day when cryptocurrencies will be used to buy real estate and blockchain technology will be used to record the transfers. A San Francisco-based startup named Propy in September said ethereum had been used to buy an apartment in Ukraine.
“I think it’s going to happen much faster than everyone anticipated,” said Alex Voloshyn, Propy’s chief technology officer.”
Read the whole story here.

[Suspicious link removed]j.com/article_email/bitcoin-is-creeping-into-real-estate-deals-1511265600-lMyQjAxMTA3ODI1MTAyNDE2Wj/
(Bitcointalk automatically removes the wsj article link Sad just add ws in front of the link above)

2.We are also happy to announce that Propy (659 640 PRO) is part of the portfolio of Columbus Capital that manages ICONOMI’s existing DAAs (BLX and CCP)at the moment. See the performance of CCP here.
https://www.iconomi.net/

3. Propy’s team had valuable meetings and advices from the leaders in the space as AlphaBit, Galaxy Digital Assets, FBG, and the newly formed Arrintgon XRP Capital. The community of the Consensus Invest is really interested in the real estate aspect of the blockchain technology and what Propy is building. Propy is the proud first mover in the space, making the real estate market liquid!

Upcoming events where you can talk to our team members are Blockchain Expo at Santa Clara, where are our CEO Natalia Karayaneva will be a panelist, and Token Summit II.

4.Propy will be featured at Fox Business Innovation Series

Innovations w/ Ed Begley Jr., will explore the latest advances in real estate investment technology in an upcoming episode, slated to air first quarter 2018 on FOX Business. Check your local listings for more information.

In this episode, Innovations will explore recent developments taking place in global real estate. Viewers will learn about Propy Inc., a global real estate marketplace with decentralized title registry, which aims to solve the problems facing international real estate transactions by creating a novel unified property store and asset transfer platform for the global real estate industry.
Read the whole article here!
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/11/prweb14953661.htm

5. Propy announced its participation in the first Blockchain Advertising Auction, taking place on AdEx. Now almost a million travelers around the world will see Propy on their boarding passes. Read the whole story here.
https://medium.com/@propy/propy-bid-and-won-the-first-blockchain-advertising-auction-29a8797ca86

6. Product development updates

As you may already know, we released a new web-interface for the Propy listing platform on November 15th. Since then we've kept adding new functionality, including PRO wallet, server-side rendering, property sharing, reservation and more. Due to our continuous deployment release model, you can see the new features and improvements added almost every day.Our smart contracts use storage pattern now and can be easily upgraded without losing any data. We're working on automating escrow functionality in our smart contracts for different currencies both fiat and crypto.Android app development is mostly focused on user interface and in-app navigation.

How can you help

We urgently need a senior UX designer, a marketing expert and a blockchain software engineer, please help us to spread the word.

New announcements are coming soon! If you are thrilled with this portion of updates, don't miss to tell us on our public channels: Telegram & Reddit.

Regards,
Propy Team

I especially like that PROPYwill be featured on Fox Business, since it will give PROPY a chance to present itself as an innovative company that has the scoop about real estate & blockchain...

Hopefully more positive news to follow soon!

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Akehurst_Propy_CM

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:17:06 AM

How come there isn't really explained how the tokens work and what their function is / will be?

Because it's another Andrey Zamovsky/Ambisafe scam, same as all his others:

Orocrypt
Carboncredit
Bitcad
Polybius
Levelnet
Cryptaur
Compcoin
Propy
etc
etc

All scams /money grabs for our Russian/Ukrainian friends. 5 minutes spent on research would have revealed this to you.

Don't touch anything involving Andrey Zamovsky/Ambisafe/Hashcoins/Hashflare/Emercoin - it's the same group of scammers.

Hmm, but how do you distinguish a fraudster or not a participant? And the more so how do you distinguish participants from Russia and Ukraine? Why can not the participants from other countries be scammers? They said it was hard to confirm? I spent more than 5 minutes on the research and did not find it.

The functionality of the PRO token is pretty well described in the Whitepaper with a flowchart example.
Simply, it works as a transaction fee using the Propy blockchain and opening the smart contract to be recorded in the Propy blockchain ledger.
Thus, the number of PRO tokens needed per property transaction will depend on the fiat amount of the property being dealt.

Please, read the Whitepaper thoroughly before you invest or yell scam.
Blurryeyed, you've been constantly yelling scam and this is a dangerous move on your side.
The team is busy with the project itself, for now, false accusations like yours will not be dealt lightly in the future.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:23:57 AM

This is the same propy in livecoin ,price was falling to much.
jake09

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:07:03 AM

When will the price increase?  Huh
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:41:06 AM

interesting project but 2020 is still far away..
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:44:00 PM

When will the price increase?  Huh

Maybe when Propy give people something price can go up. Now they're at the beginning.

blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:35:50 PM

Blurryeyed, you've been constantly yelling scam and this is a dangerous move on your side.

That sounds remarkably like a threat.

How about this Andrey, instead of threatening people who question your motives & alert potential investors about your previous scams - how about you answer questions & prove them wrong by producing some actual evidence that this ICO isn't just another of your scams? Show an audit, show some legitimate paperwork, show something that is actually provable.

None of your ICO's have been legitimate to date, all the ICO's I listed have been abandoned as soon as the ICO was over with investors being f*cked over by your scammy ambisafe cr*p.

GTFO you scamming, threatening crook.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
jake09

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:57:40 PM

[NEWS] Propy was mentioned in the article on BuzzFeed.

Source: https://twitter.com/PropyInc/status/936322529525936128
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:40:00 AM

Please can someone from the team contact me ? Or can someone tell me how to contact them ?
Since the ICO I didn't get my coins and I feel like I lost my investment...

Are they answering on this thread sometimes ?
Have you checked your orderbook.io accout, The first time you registered on tokensale.propy.com they have created a new wallet for you, supported by Orderbook. You can join their telegram channel and you will find who will assist you.
You can also check this article in their Blog channel about PRO TOKENS WITHDRAWAL

OK... So now I'm sure about it : I am stupid !

Since few weeks I am waiting those tokens on my Ether adress, I was angry here on this thread and finaly you gave me the answer : I didn't check orderbook because I thought that tokens would be sent on my personnal adress...

Thank you for your help and I need to say sorry to PROPY's team.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:26:57 PM

When will the price increase?  Huh

make sure you are invested in serveral real property start up. one of the will go up in price for sure. i am watching also real, pretty cheap and nice.
Akehurst_Propy_CM

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:04:10 AM

That sounds remarkably like a threat.

How about this Andrey, instead of threatening people who question your motives & alert potential investors about your previous scams - how about you answer questions & prove them wrong by producing some actual evidence that this ICO isn't just another of your scams? Show an audit, show some legitimate paperwork, show something that is actually provable.

None of your ICO's have been legitimate to date, all the ICO's I listed have been abandoned as soon as the ICO was over with investors being f*cked over by your scammy ambisafe cr*p.

GTFO you scamming, threatening crook.

To start with, I'm not Andrey. I'm a Community Manager for Propy, and only work for Propy.
Maybe you've suffered some (or considerate amount of) loss regarding the ICOs affiliating with the said person,
but this doesn't give you any right to generalize and bash on about our company without suggesting any direct evidence indicating Propy doing anything not lawful.

If you had any interest in Propy and have checked what we have been doing post ICO, you wouldn't have been waving the SCAM flag on a daily basis.
Before you say that I'm threatening you, look back at what you have been posting and think of what it might mean to a startup company like us.
You have been threatening the integrity of the company through this negative attitude and I'm committed to defend it.
Legal documents for the MOUs Propy has made have been posted on our telegream group and multiple news outlets have been mentioning us (i.e. Wall Street Journal, Buzzfeed, etc)
Or at least watch the AMA our CEO Natalie has done with Ian Balina (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5t2NuFgnD0)

And, Yes. The price of the Propy token has fell considerably and we know and share the frustration with the investors.
But this does not solely reflect the future value of the company. Our PR and presentations and partnerships with global Real Estate firms have been flourishing.
We only lack the network effect to snowball the price of the token itself, and any new enlistment on a major exchange would cure this problem.
Thus the team have been working hard to get it done. But the ICO and enlisting environment has change significantly since SEP, and it's quite hard to do so.

May you resolve any problems regarding Andrey and please help the Propy community to be a more productive space.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:59:34 AM

When will the price increase?  Huh

make sure you are invested in serveral real property start up. one of the will go up in price for sure. i am watching also real, pretty cheap and nice.

I also holding severeal real estate projetc tokens. Prices are not good at all but hopes are still high  Cheesy

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:07:12 PM

To start with, I'm not Andrey. I'm a Community Manager for Propy, and only work for Propy.

Prove it. If you're not Andrey Zamovsky, who are you?

This thread was started by Andrey Zamovsky (aka nixoid) of Ambisafe, who are responsible for multiple ICO scams & there is no proof whatsoever that this ICO is any different.

I asked you to provide some verifiable proof & all you can come up with is a cobbled together youtube video? Is that it? Is that the best that a supposedly multi-million dollar ICO can come up with?

Where's the audit? You must have one of those, surely?

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
jake09

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:37:18 PM

[NEWS]

Thanks to Phoenix [Suspicious link removed]munity and our Arizona Ambassador Lessie Pico for making our event a success! Human achievement and intelligence is entirely networking phenomena, by putting our heads together we will raise technological virtuosity and our network base. Let's keep the party going! Join us for our next event in Phoenix on January 10th.

The event was a big success, there were 100 people in attendance. We live streamed the presentation on the Phoenix Blockchain Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/phxblockchain/videos/149875115772026/
Akehurst_Propy_CM

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:06:36 AM

This thread was started by Andrey Zamovsky (aka nixoid) of Ambisafe, who are responsible for multiple ICO scams & there is no proof whatsoever that this ICO is any different.

I asked you to provide some verifiable proof & all you can come up with is a cobbled together youtube video? Is that it? Is that the best that a supposedly multi-million dollar ICO can come up with?

I would provide you with my info through private message or even Skype. If that would suffice.

And what kind of verification do you want? I could give you the MOU paper with the Ukrainian gov't but you'll still be questioning becauseyou believe that the country itself is conspiring with the Andrey guy.

Maybe you don't know Ian Balina. He's one of the most influential guys in the ICO & crypto area.

I don't think anything would quench your thirst in this open area so if you would give me a way to contact you tell me what you want to see to be satisfied, that would be nice.
Karl_Marx

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:18:35 PM

This coin is priced so far below ICO....

Vinny Lingham is invested in this shit. Shit can only go up!!!

Binance listing in 3....2....1....
bitok50

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:38:56 PM

Tell  why the interest of the crypto community to the PRO tokens was gone right at the very beginning of the ICO, it was such a promising project, but after the release of PRO tokens on the exchange, their price dropped from $ 1 to 0.30 cents. Tell  whether the project is going to market a finished product to attract the attention of the crypto community and increase the cost of the tokens.
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:50:32 PM

I would provide you with my info through private message or even Skype. If that would suffice.

And what kind of verification do you want? I could give you the MOU paper with the Ukrainian gov't but you'll still be questioning becauseyou believe that the country itself is conspiring with the Andrey guy.

Maybe you don't know Ian Balina. He's one of the most influential guys in the ICO & crypto area.

I don't think anything would quench your thirst in this open area so if you would give me a way to contact you tell me what you want to see to be satisfied, that would be nice.

You can provide all details here in the interest of transparency & honesty, including the audit I've asked for 3 times now..... Roll Eyes

yeyz20171031

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:12:44 AM

Although the PROPY team and the roadmap looks good, but the prospect of real estate related block chain I am not optimistic, so the price of the coin is now far below the ICO, cut as early as possible. Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: