Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy or sell today  (Read 13794 times)
Avametra

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:54:53 PM

If you are talking about BTC then I would suggest not to sell today or till the segwit implementation. There is confusion going on what may happen after Aug 1st. So keep all your BTC tight and be attentive about all the altcoins which you are holding because their price will also fluctuate with BTC.

Many believe that on August 1, there will be unpleasant events for bitcoin. But I do not claim. I'm just talking about what's being discussed in different forums. I also prefer not to sell, because in any situation I hope for the best

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:11:57 PM

This is not the best time to sell bitcoins as price is low in compare to last few weeks and it is rising slowly now so it would be good to sit and watch how price moves in coming days and if it falls more then that would be the good time to buy bitcoins.

Do you still consider $2,522 as low? I think it's not that low but the chance of the price to increase more is there. We just have to wait for the right day to sell. I'm still waiting for the August 1 before I decide if I'm going to sell or not. News are saying that there is a possibility that will see a new ATH before or after that day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:56:14 PM

I think you should buy bitcoin now because the value is not yet that high then you must sell the bitcoin later because the value of bitcoin is still getting bigger and bigger. Also as it is being subscribed and exposed to people its value is getting higher so you must sell if the value is high enough.
I also recommend that you should buy bitcoins now before the value of it rises. Because in the future the value of it will get even bigger than you think. Start investing in bitcoins, then when time comes that the value of it is bigger than before, sell it. And invest in a real business, just for safety purposes maybe bitcoin will fall or maybe not. But keep some of bitcoin to make sure also.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:11:38 AM

I think you should buy bitcoin now because the value is not yet that high then you must sell the bitcoin later because the value of bitcoin is still getting bigger and bigger. Also as it is being subscribed and exposed to people its value is getting higher so you must sell if the value is high enough.
I'm on his side, you should probably buy a lots of bitcoin now before its value became too expensive. I have a lots of friends who buy buycoins before with just a small price and now their bitcoin cost much than before. Then they cash out some of it, it is a great investment out there. If I were you, you must buy now before it's too late.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 09:01:55 AM

Of course, there is still the possibility to buy bitcoin as a future investment. Because of the current unstable bitcoin prices and perhaps the next few years bitcoin prices will increase with rapid growth of bitcoin users in various countries, as well as the rising popularity and investors who invest in Bitcoin.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:52:35 AM

Of course, there is still the possibility to buy bitcoin as a future investment. Because of the current unstable bitcoin prices and perhaps the next few years bitcoin prices will increase with rapid growth of bitcoin users in various countries, as well as the rising popularity and investors who invest in Bitcoin.
Yeah the power of the bitcoin is very powerful. The value is continuing to rise up and it is good if you will invest. Long term investment is very effective to have a good profit.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:57:19 AM

I am struggling making money with bitcoin trading, what is today's outcome?
Stop struggling. It doesn't have a good effect from all of us. We don't need to panic if the value of the bitcoin is goes down, it is part of the progress of the bitcoin.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:12:01 AM

Stop struggling. It doesn't have a good effect from all of us. We don't need to panic if the value of the bitcoin is goes down, it is part of the progress of the bitcoin.
Yeah you have a point. Panic is a bad traits in all of the traders. We don't need to panic because there is no bad will happen to the bitcoin. Always trust the coin that you hold.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:57:37 AM

Buy is the best option for now. The price is quite low. And it will probably remain so in the entire month of July as it is approaching the August 1 segwit date. Many are somewhat anxious of what will happen in August 1. That is the primary reason why the price is kinda low. The price will most probably recover after the August 1 date. Selling period if you want a short time investment. Good luck.
karabasss

Activity: 284

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:19:20 PM

Yeah you have a point. Panic is a bad traits in all of the traders. We don't need to panic because there is no bad will happen to the bitcoin. Always trust the coin that you hold.

Nice words. Trust is necessary - I agree with this. But you always need to analyze the market in order to respond in time to its changes. I invest for a long time, so I do not undergo temporary panic attacks

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:05:00 PM

yes you are right it is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is now quite low and buying bitcoin in this time will be very efficient in the future inorder to make a pretty big profit, well now the price is little unstable and low but i am sure in the next years the price of bitcoin will be very high as the investors will be very interested in bitcoin and also the popularity will be high.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:09:36 PM

The confusion on what to do whether to go for buying or selling bitcoins, is completely eliminated after I am preferring to trade on long term basis rather than going for a day trading.
I believe it is only having feasibility along with bitcoin trading and altcoin trading will not be good for long term basis trading. There it would be good to buy and sell on daily basis.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:38:39 AM

Thats right we dont have to be panic when bitcoin price down . I think you should better to do is to buy bitcoin with the cheap price. Like today bitcoin price dump todayl so you have a chance to buy bitcoin with low price and wait the price to increase again after that sell it to make a lot of profit. If you buy today for sure the price will increase again in the next few days. Buy now and enjoy the profit later.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:44:55 AM

Thats right we dont have to be panic when bitcoin price down . I think you should better to do is to buy bitcoin with the cheap price. Like today bitcoin price dump todayl so you have a chance to buy bitcoin with low price and wait the price to increase again after that sell it to make a lot of profit. If you buy today for sure the price will increase again in the next few days. Buy now and enjoy the profit later.

Panic selling can cause disruptive effect on bitcoins if this still persist bitcoins price will continously fall so we should avoid to do this and hold still since there are particular situation will come and I think there's another breakthrough will happen maybe on next month or upcoming months ahead. We just need to hold our faith bitcoins has been passed for so many trials like this.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

canvan

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:51:41 AM

The confusion on what to do whether to go for buying or selling bitcoins, is completely eliminated after I am preferring to trade on long term basis rather than going for a day trading.
I believe it is only having feasibility along with bitcoin trading and altcoin trading will not be good for long term basis trading. There it would be good to buy and sell on daily basis.

I don't trade based on short or medium term but I think bitcoin is well priced right now anyway, it will go up a lot before the end of the year and its only just getting started.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:08:43 AM

If the market of the currency you are holding is down, just hold it and it will pump as time goes by. Take this as an opportunity to buy and don't consider it as a struggle. That's how crypto currency trading works.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:17:17 PM

When we speak about volatile currency like bitcoin then you should not be asking "what is today's outcome". It is unrelated question unless and until you want to invest for long term in bitcoin. Bitcoin will rise hardly 2-3% daily and will come down again. To get biggest profits all time you have to save your bitcoin for long period of times. This way you can earn two to three times bigger profits than today's value.
Indeed, in bitcoin price is the topic or its volatility on currency we should not just look on the todays outcome or price in the market or even in the sclae becuase there is more important to see out of just that. Bitcoin in fact have a different level of development. To have a bigger earnings or more income you should take the time and make the most out of it. Do your part to make sure to always monitor the price and trade when you have the target price. And the decision always depends on how you will trade not on the price because we have our own target price and goals.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:57:18 PM

For me i think if you see a profit at the current price i think its ok to sell your bitcoin, some users said that do not sell the bitcoin and continue to hold because in the future value of bitcoin will increase to the highest level. We all have different way to earn bitcoin just do at your own risk.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:04:26 PM

For me i think if you see a profit at the current price i think its ok to sell your bitcoin, some users said that do not sell the bitcoin and continue to hold because in the future value of bitcoin will increase to the highest level. We all have different way to earn bitcoin just do at your own risk.

I agree. Some people are prepared to wait and risk more than other and there's really nothing wrong. It's ok if you want to sell after like 10-30% profit. It's your money anyway. It's just that if you weigh it all in, the longer you wait the higher your profits would be. So if you have the patience and have extra to forget for a longer amount of time, best to hold a little longer

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 01:21:25 PM

First of all, I would advise you, not to follow anyone's advice. Especially when you are trading, it is best to do own research and take a decision based on the self-research. Trust me, I have lost my 100% capital in my early days when I used to trade based on the opinion of the others. In my honest opinion, I think bitcoin is going to rise in the coming years but again, this is my personal opinion. If you are struggling to make profits in the trading then you can try investing which is trading for a comparatively longer period of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: