Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy or sell today  (Read 13797 times)
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:06:13 AM

Because bitcoin prices are currently down, it is better to buy than to sell. There is still a great chance that bitcoin prices will rise to $ 4500 by the end of the month, well, even if it's only a few days away, but I'm sure it will happen. So it's better to buy it if you believe in the potential of bitcoin.

Yes, I totally agree, much better now to buy instead of selling it. Currently, the price has experience has dip lately because people are cashing it out for whatever reason. So now, it better to hold and buy more bitcoin and hold it again for the long haul. The future of bitcoin is really bright and we might hit $5000 at the end of the year.

To many people will get panick to see this one happening and I'm sure we can see more dumps due to the weak hands guys out there but we shouldn't lose hope for this since bitcoins has gone pass for this scenario and maybe this one is the preparation for the btc to get jump to 5000$ hope this sentiment will be true and september will be good to us btc holders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:20:28 PM

I am struggling making money with bitcoin trading, what is today's outcome?
Well, I think you should buy some altcoin and bitcoin and I guess the best thing to do is to hold it because holding is a best option to gain good income. In addition to that, you should wait for the right time to sell because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin and all altcoin will increase in the future.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:52:57 AM

i think you should holding right now ,because the train will not stop until it go to the moon
I like to be positive as well but I think things are not so simple, even if we got segwit activated the war is not over bitcoin cash was created, another fork is coming and we still have yet to activate the lightning network and that is probably going to take some time.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:58:43 AM

i think you should holding right now ,because the train will not stop until it go to the moon
I like to be positive as well but I think things are not so simple, even if we got segwit activated the war is not over bitcoin cash was created, another fork is coming and we still have yet to activate the lightning network and that is probably going to take some time.
I always wanted to buy bitcoin in large quantities, because I was sure that the price would definitely go up. But, for now, I prefer to monitor the price growth that occurs, because right now, my analysis that bitcoin prices will be slightly down.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:28:18 AM

Take this oppotunity to buy and to add some in your portfolio.
Many are awaiting for this chance to happen to buy in low and sell when its high.
So now, buy and hold your coins because when the dips happen soon it will be on its peak.
Be used to this dumps and trust bitcoin.
Alright you got me sir, I think your right it's time to buy and save bitcoin now in our wallet. Because we feels that bitcoin price was increase this coming month, also bitcoin now in the market had a good movement and it seems that crytocurrencies had a bright future. 
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:54:43 AM

Well, I think you should buy some altcoin and bitcoin and I guess the best thing to do is to hold it because holding is a best option to gain good income. In addition to that, you should wait for the right time to sell because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin and all altcoin will increase in the future.
Actually, if you can holding your cryptocurrency in long time, the benefit from do that will don't make you feeling disappointed. Because with the momentum growth of cryptocurrency market in this year, I believe in next few years we will never see cheap price like now of crypto on market.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:52:22 PM

Many are awaiting for this chance to happen to buy in low and sell when its high.
So now, buy and hold your coins because when the dips happen soon it will be on its peak.
Alright you got me sir, I think your right it's time to buy and save bitcoin now in our wallet. Because we feels that bitcoin price was increase this coming month, also bitcoin now in the market had a good movement and it seems that crytocurrencies had a bright future. 

Buy more and more as still its affordable to buy bitcoins but it will become really hard as time will pass by and when price will go much higher it will be difficult to buy bitcoins even in a small installments so buy it now and save it for future as it can be your license to become rich in future when price will reach to the moon.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:31:15 PM

My advice: If you want to buy bitcoin buy today, but if you want to sell wait for like a month or so.
If you want to make more profit wait until December after the November's fork, there must be some kind of burst after the split.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:06:30 PM

My advice: If you want to buy bitcoin buy today, but if you want to sell wait for like a month or so.
If you want to make more profit wait until December after the November's fork, there must be some kind of burst after the split.

We have seen many times that price goes higher at the end of the year and we can hope for the same from this year too so its good to buy bitcoins even at the current price as you will be making some really good profits in really quick time as price is around $4300 now and even if it goes to $6000 or $7000 then its an great profit to make in 4 months time.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:10:53 PM

Buy more and more as still its affordable to buy bitcoins but it will become really hard as time will pass by and when price will go much higher it will be difficult to buy bitcoins even in a small installments so buy it now and save it for future as it can be your license to become rich in future when price will reach to the moon.
Yes you are right that time will be come very soon that it will be very difficult to buy bitcoin and no one can afford the bitcoin to buy bitcoin very easily because the bitcoin price will be very high so yes, this way we need to buy bitcoin now more and more save it for till when its price will goes to touch the moon so I hope those peoples save bitcoin they will get to it big profit.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:27:52 PM

Yes you are right that time will be come very soon that it will be very difficult to buy bitcoin and no one can afford the bitcoin to buy bitcoin very easily because the bitcoin price will be very high so yes, this way we need to buy bitcoin now more and more save it for till when its price will goes to touch the moon so I hope those peoples save bitcoin they will get to it big profit.

Yeah and even at this stage there would be many people who will feel that current price is too high to buy bitcoins and they will wait for the price to go down so that they can buy at lower price but I highly doubt that it will happen in coming days as speculation says that price will continue to go higher in next couple of months so you cannot afford to miss the boat by buying it right now.
pinky

Activity: 538

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:18:27 PM

Good advice for not selling early but for buying part of  bitcoin investors need best available low or cheap price. Looking for pullback is best way before jumping in moving train.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
ALT67890

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:13:49 PM

Many have struggling as of this moment those who don't have stored bitcoin, in one of those. Wanted to buy some but the price this high I can't afford. Maybe if I do have enough savings from work I would take the risk.
patrickmh

Activity: 336

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:49:01 PM

Many have struggling as of this moment those who don't have stored bitcoin, in one of those. Wanted to buy some but the price this high I can't afford. Maybe if I do have enough savings from work I would take the risk.

Its worth to take a risk of investing money in bitcoins as if you would have invested in it last year then at this stage you would be enjoying huge profits but its never too late to invest in it as in future it won't disappoint you and will only bring positive results for you and you can always buy bitcoin in small parts depending on your budget.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:40:57 AM

I agree with you, it's never too late to invest in Bitcoin because of course for the next few years bitcoin prices will continue to increase along with the development of its users are always increasing at any time.even with the existence of several countries that have successfully adopted bitcoin of course it brings Good impact for bitcoin progress in the future.
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:58:40 AM

in my opinion we suggest this is the right time to sell some of the bitcoin because prices are rising bitcoin so we will get a huge profit but if you want to buy a good idea at the time of bitcoin were declining so that it will be profitable for you in your future  Cheesy Cheesy
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:01:33 AM

When i use to trade on Forex markets i was chatting with other people, and they told me that if i wanted to have success, then i should make Sell orders on the market (you know that forex has the Sell option) to make money, and he told me that bitcoin doesnt exist, and that it was gonna drop to $100 again.
In that moment bitcoin was $1500, and now it is at $4400 each coin, i dont know who made more profit, me or him?
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:03:46 AM

If you are struggling to make money in trading then you need to go back to the drawing board, no one can really tell what is going to be the outcome of a particular day, but a talented trader will be able to predict with more accuracy what is going to happen than your average person.
If it is about talent predictors and simple predictor then in my opinion trading will be never exist it doesn't depend on traders. If you are weak in trading then you need some time to enhance your skills so i would like to say that enhance your skills level that you will have a time to know that how to play role in trading and how to do trading.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:50:59 AM

in my opinion we suggest this is the right time to sell some of the bitcoin because prices are rising bitcoin so we will get a huge profit but if you want to buy a good idea at the time of bitcoin were declining so that it will be profitable for you in your future  Cheesy Cheesy

If you get this type of doubts mean,just browse about the price of bitcoin. If it's reach by the maximum value, don't think about it. Just sold your certain percentage of bitcoin. It may  be any percentage.If you save some percentage of bitcoin means. It's good for your future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

I think you should buy more bitcoins and hold it for a long time to gain more income and money. In addition to that, you can earn bitcoin in some easy way. If you buy bitcoin and hold it then sell it when the price is high it will result to a good income. Lastly, I suggest to keep it than to sell it now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: