Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy or sell today  (Read 13797 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:22:55 PM

I am struggling making money with bitcoin trading, what is today's outcome?
This is completely personal opinion and not a suggestion. Looking at current status, crypto rate is free-falling with great low and greater low being achieved every now and then. At this stage, moving bitcoin to somewhat less volatile currency is advantageous. Once market is stable move back to the bitcoin.  
Other way is to do kind of micro trades with other more volatile cryptos.
The only currency that is less volatile than bitcoin is USDT since its price is pegged to the dollar but even if the price in dollar does not move that does not mean the price does not move, it does not move in terms of dollars but it moves in terms of bitcoin and if you see at that coin you will see that USDT has been crashing against bitcoin for almost two years already.
USDT is a cryptocurrency set value same real USD rate. As per my knowledge, some people said USDT is a big scam and it not fixed price as our thought, but then, cointelegraph has posted a article about this case and solved.
I have heard that as well, but as long as people keep using USDT then I think it is going to keep existing, however there is no doubt that USDT has its uses, instead of selling your bitcoin for dollars and wait for the money to arrive at your bank account for some days, you can sell your BTC for USDT, and be ready for the next dip in bitcoin price.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:15:28 PM

If you are struggling in making money with bitcoin through trading you must need to try investing. If you have your bitcoin and you want it to grow faster you should try all the possibility were yiu can earn. Dont just stick on trading there's a lot of option. And if you have the ideal amount of bitcoin you can now sell it.
doublebit21

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:47:57 AM

You should buy bitcoin now. But never invest more than you are willing/able to lose.Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. By now you can probably see that the answer isn’t that simple. It’s not just a matter of should you invest, but also a matter of how to invest.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:29:16 AM

You should keep on buying, since the price is still below 100000 usd, the price right now, as long as it is still below 100000 usd, is considered low, since bitcoin in time will be valued at 100000 usd, and many of us, might not afford to buy 1 bitcoin at that price, since as of now the price below 5000 usd, we are already having a hard time to afford 1 bitcoin,. There is also a good chance that if you buy now, you will have a great profit gain in return if you tend to hold it for some time, since the value of bitcoin keeps going up, even with some negativity around. We should invest bitcoin for the term, and it is up to you, if you would like to sell your bitcoin right now, just take risk, and be responsible for your investments.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:08:59 PM

You should buy bitcoin now. But never invest more than you are willing/able to lose.Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. By now you can probably see that the answer isn’t that simple. It’s not just a matter of should you invest, but also a matter of how to invest.

That's right never invest the whole amount of money that you have. Always think of a risk prior deciding to let go of that money you have, because we might be able to prevent our emotions to overpower us through fears of losing our assets. For me we should buy enough assets to invest now in order to determine the actual scenario of trading that we are going to engage with, and decide to have long term holds in order for us to sell at higher sell value in the future.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:52:46 PM

If you are struggling in making money with bitcoin through trading you must need to try investing. If you have your bitcoin and you want it to grow faster you should try all the possibility were yiu can earn. Dont just stick on trading there's a lot of option. And if you have the ideal amount of bitcoin you can now sell it.
Correct, if you are struggling to make money then it is time to back down and begin to think about changing your strategy or to learn more about trading before trading again, this is going to free your time to do something else, investing is a good option while investing and trading are similar investing in a project means putting your money in the long term in a project and not for some days and weeks.
chadzscript

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:01:45 PM

I think you should buy because as long as bitcoin increases it's value every year it is better to buy than to sell bitcoin but you need to do is to wait.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:38:55 PM

I think you should buy because as long as bitcoin increases it's value every year it is better to buy than to sell bitcoin but you need to do is to wait.

I think it depends on the need of  a person.  If he needs money badly he can sell his holding, at least Bitcoin recovered now and he can sell at higher price.  Though I can say not sell them all.  Just sell the amount that is needed to reduce your lost.  Bitcoin keeps on appreciating and will make you lost a lot if you sold all your Bitcoin and it keeps on increasing in price.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:36:56 PM

Agree, I'm optimistic the price will soon reach $ 5000, the user waits for what will happen after 25 october, if all is not a problem like 1 August then the price will skyrocket and buy is better for now.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:15:12 PM

It all depends, timing is a must in buying bitcoin, if you have bitcoin right now much better to keep it safe into your wallet as long as you do not need a cash do not spend it, and if you have extra money then it is good to wait to make value of bitcoin to dump before you purchase a bitcoin. Do not too greedy on buying bitcoin and also avoid panic selling it will lead to lost of opportunity to earn.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DSAS

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:55:10 PM

It all depends, timing is a must in buying bitcoin, if you have bitcoin right now much better to keep it safe into your wallet as long as you do not need a cash do not spend it, and if you have extra money then it is good to wait to make value of bitcoin to dump before you purchase a bitcoin. Do not too greedy on buying bitcoin and also avoid panic selling it will lead to lost of opportunity to earn.

It is strictly forbidden to panic to all people who have come to the crypto currency. The winner is always someone who can wait and control their emotions. Therefore, you must with a cold mind calculate the time of purchase and the time of sale
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:07:30 PM

You should buy all the time when you have something to buy because while the price increases it's better for you to catch while bitcoin is reachable in terms of it's pricing. There are people that used to sell including me at the very low price of bitcoin and I did regret that but I can't help myself because by that time I was into the situation that I really need some bucks for buying the things that I should buy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:18:48 PM

It is strictly forbidden to panic to all people who have come to the crypto currency. The winner is always someone who can wait and control their emotions. Therefore, you must with a cold mind calculate the time of purchase and the time of sale

That's absolutely true as panic selling and panic decision-making is the worst think anyone can do when it comes to bitcoin I still regret selling my bitcoin for approximately $950 before 6 months and now the value has increased by 4 folds so it's always better to have patience and do not be a victim of panic sells and look at the history of bitcoin as bitcoin has survived so many challenges so assume that bitcoin will overcome the future challenges as well and be wise while trading.

Am I spamming? Report me!
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:46:01 PM

Agree, I'm optimistic the price will soon reach $ 5000, the user waits for what will happen after 25 october, if all is not a problem like 1 August then the price will skyrocket and buy is better for now.

Everyone here is optimistic that the price of bitcoin will be reaching the line of $5,000 very soon or if not before this year ends. I have no more doubts about bitcoin and I'm just subjecting those speculations that are unreal and very exaggerated. And you should buy if you have budget for it but if not then just hold the bitcoins that you have. I don't care about those forks and other events that are about to come, we are many believers that bitcoin will increase either those forks will come.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:09:47 PM

Everyone here is optimistic that the price of bitcoin will be reaching the line of $5,000 very soon or if not before this year ends. I have no more doubts about bitcoin and I'm just subjecting those speculations that are unreal and very exaggerated. And you should buy if you have budget for it but if not then just hold the bitcoins that you have. I don't care about those forks and other events that are about to come, we are many believers that bitcoin will increase either those forks will come.

If people believe that the price of bitcoins will hit $5k at the end of the year then they can afford to buy it even at the current price as they will surely make profits when price reach to that level as I don't think that price will crash now as it has started to move upwards again slowly and steadily and we can expect much higher price in next couple of days or weeks.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:58:40 PM

There's right time of when were we going to buy or sell bitcoin but we must be careful to think first before to decide if we really need it or we just only sell for the reason of it's rising value. For me also not necessarily to sell bitcoin as long as I don't need fiat, and as long as I have cash to use then I will keep it in my wallet and wait for more good opportunity.
alfaruq

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:08:54 AM

Save the bitcoin you have until the price is really high, the price of bitcoin is currently increasing. If you do this you will benefit greatly. Another way you can do is investing in bitcoin or some potencial coin such as ethereum, monero, and dash.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:40:27 AM

The best thing to di right now is to buy and hold Bitcoin since its value is continuously increasing and knowing that there'll be another hardfork. If the hardfork will be a success, same thing could happen with the previous hardfork specifically, the market value of Bitcoin will go skyrocket that time and that's something to look forward to and to consider into buying and holding Bitcoin now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:00:14 AM

At this point, you can now sell if you want to. Today has already a good price of bitcoin. So I guess if you get your bitcoin from lower amount like $3800, you can sell it now. Today is better time to sell.
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:52:32 AM

You must have a heart to take price fall.I have seen many stupids start selling as soon as a little price fall and start buying as soon as little price is up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: