Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:46:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42217 times)
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:39:18 PM

In a way yes.It is a good way to invest money.For bitcoins have that valuable cost.Want to earn more profit on investing on bitcoins.
Yes, bitcoin is attractive investment asset. Investors are interested on the rising of bitcoin price. If we look the world conditions broadly, there are a lot of factors that makes investors interested in bitcoin. We are know that there is a grow of war with north korea, so people are shifting won and yen denominated asset into bitcoin. So the market cap of bitcoin will always grow, if we invest our money in bitcoin now, it will be good for our future.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:06:05 PM

I believe that bitcoin is a good way to invest your money to earn more profit but the price of bitcoin is volatile so you should know when is the right time to invest. And it is not too late to invest because bitcoin will contnue to progress and will give more income to every bitcoin user.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:54:05 PM

In a way yes.It is a good way to invest money.For bitcoins have that valuable cost.Want to earn more profit on investing on bitcoins.
Bitcoin is the best way to invest the money and to increase the money for the long time, invest the bitcoin as the good site and then be the part of the bitcoin, a lot of the investors are investing in the bitcoin and the importance of the bitcoin is increasing more and more.

I like to use the bitcoin and try to buy the max amount of the bitcoin to be the bitcoin user, holding the bitcoin is the best way for the money so buy the bitcoin and start earning the huge income just I the very short time.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:15:48 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes that is right bitcoin is a good investment. Many got rich because of investing bitcoins and holding bitcoins in their wallet for a long time. Some of the people do everything in the internet, doing jobs that earn bitcoins because they want to invest it because they believe bitcoins can really change their lives.
Although I can not know how many holder Bitcoin from 2009 till today, but I am sure we have not much holder Bitcoin can keep 100% amount of Bitcoin till today. Ask yourself again, if you have that amount since 2009, can you keep all that amount till today after see the price of Bitcoin increase a lot? Cheesy

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:59:00 PM

It seems that, until now I've never been a loser for buying bitcoin, everybody gets a profit because bitcoin prices keep going up. so no need to doubt that bitcoin is a good way to invest our money than put to other investment.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:12:59 PM

It is not just a good way to invest but presently it is the best way to invest our money. Bitcoin's price is touching new heights due to which it is becoming the finest investment plan. Moreover it's demand is increasing which is increasing it's price .So we can say that it has a bright and positive  future and investing our money in Bitcoin will surely provide us with huge profits.But for profitable investments ,the investor should be smart enough to decide when he should invest and when he should sell .
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:53:29 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
It's right. You can see how many people became rich in bitcoin specially for early investors of it. If you have invested in bitcoin way back in 2011, you bought plenty, and you hold it until now, your money would be multiplied by more or less 27 000 times.

And I think thats because they have enough knowledge about investing here but my opinion is , if you cannot assure that you can get something from what you invest then dont try, better be guided by someone who knows how or take risk, and its not that easy to be profitable here for you to burn your koney, if you cannot afford to lose then dont try for now, it involves huge amount of money better be serious about it.
Yes of course bit coin will give you the best reward of your investment because the level of interest of the investors and the history of bit coin clearly says that bit coin is the best way to invest your money in it. We are looking so many people who has become rich people in a very short period of time.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:29:33 PM

Bitcoin is gaining popularity nowadays and people have come to know how bitcoin works. With this many people want to invest in it and other potential altcoins. I think there is no stopping bitcoin now. Invest in it and see that what you have placed in it will earn maybe triple or double. Bitcoin is the future of currency.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:40:28 PM

It's right. You can see how many people became rich in bitcoin specially for early investors of it. If you have invested in bitcoin way back in 2011, you bought plenty, and you hold it until now, your money would be multiplied by more or less 27 000 times.

And I think thats because they have enough knowledge about investing here but my opinion is , if you cannot assure that you can get something from what you invest then dont try, better be guided by someone who knows how or take risk, and its not that easy to be profitable here for you to burn your koney, if you cannot afford to lose then dont try for now, it involves huge amount of money better be serious about it.
Yes of course bit coin will give you the best reward of your investment because the level of interest of the investors and the history of bit coin clearly says that bit coin is the best way to invest your money in it. We are looking so many people who has become rich people in a very short period of time.

People who have invested money in bitcoins in its early days have already became a millionaire by now but I think still its not too late to invest money in it as bitcoin has a great future ahead and it will become more powerful and popular in future which will take its price even higher so investing at this point can also make us rich in future for sure.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:45:12 PM

People who have invested money in bitcoins in its early days have already became a millionaire by now but I think still its not too late to invest money in it as bitcoin has a great future ahead and it will become more powerful and popular in future which will take its price even higher so investing at this point can also make us rich in future for sure.

We all still have a chance to become millionaires. We just have to trust Bitcoin. It offends me when I see people who say that bitcoin is a bubble. After all, bitcoin gives us a great chance to become richer

GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:57:48 AM

We all still have a chance to become millionaires. We just have to trust Bitcoin. It offends me when I see people who say that bitcoin is a bubble. After all, bitcoin gives us a great chance to become richer

True. It is still achievable but nowadays we need more money to achieve millionaires club because of btc price. People who jumped into bitcoin train 1+ years ago were much more lucky to achieve and enter millionaires club members with much smaller entry fee 
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:00:06 AM

Exactly, there is no doubt that bitcoin is the best investment right now so it's the right choice, no investment can give 15% profit per day other than bitcoin even today almost all investments move very slowly.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:23:37 PM

Exactly, there is no doubt that bitcoin is the best investment right now so it's the right choice, no investment can give 15% profit per day other than bitcoin even today almost all investments move very slowly.

But bitcoin itself don't give out 15% profit per day. Like you said, no investment can give 15% per day. Bitcoin might rise 15% yesterday but it is not moving 15% every single day. If it is, then we should all be millionaires by now considering that it's going to increase exponentially. In a matter of a year, with just 1BTC we can live in Dubai along with all those rich kids that have fathers that own an oil company. You see, that's not the case, right? Not even the Legendary people here have that much because bitcoin isn't increasing 15% profit per day.

All investments that are moving very slowly are alright. Your investments don't have to be skyrocketing every single day and I don't think there is really an investment like that. If someone says that the investment scheme he is on is like that, he's probably lying and is trying to scam you. As long as your investment is moving uphill, then it's okay even if it's moving very slowly (maybe not ridiculously slow though). An increase is still an increase.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:32:55 PM

I constantly invest in bitcoin. And I get profit from it. And today I see that bitcoin is the best way to increase your capital. I invest in bitcoin and I'm not afraid of risks

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
alaeddine1azer

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:07:57 PM

Bitcoin didn't stop to amaze us whith his growth during the last few years and I believe  it will grow more ,so it's never too late to start investing  Roll Eyes
sonhatq

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:10:43 PM

it's better to exchange BTC to USDT at this time and buy cheap altcoins than keep to receive BTG,
My opinion

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION
HomePageTwitterAnnThread
Conevesses1976

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:48:17 PM

Bitcoin, and crypto as a entire is a extremely excellent oportunity, just be confident to not invest all your money in it and be carefull with your private keys,  be sensible.
stanisl

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:07:13 PM

I recentlyheard about bitcoin and I lastly determined to take the leap of faith and get in to the game. I now believe bitcoin has prospective and I am thrilled to be a part of this community.
1kings

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:36:00 AM

With this prospects, I might just start diverting my pension funds into bitcoin or any other promising coin. I don't have to worry about inflation.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:46:34 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is a good investment but it all depends on you all there is a risk first must learn the risks, in this forum you will also get some opinions from experienced people.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: