Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42209 times)
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:34:40 PM

Yes it is a good way to invest your money because its value now was increasing. By that your money will be double or maybe we can say you will get a huge amount of profit from it. Its not too late to buy bitcoin these day so if you can then go.

Yes it is become good to invest in bitcoin if you will handle it properly and make it successful in future. Bitcoin's value for today is really increasing. Investing bitcoin can give you such a high amount of profit through this job. Investing on it is really good to have an extra income for your future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoIorIess

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:42:21 PM

I love spectiv project. It will be at the end of the entire year. Good (but not unique) concept, excellent group. Besides it has fairly higher ratings at various ICO score sites.
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:58:01 PM

Bitcoin is really a good way to invest your money because bitcoin as of now is rapidly increasing and the more bitcoin increases the more you can earn big,the return of your investment well be big and youll get rich faster if you invest in bitcoin.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:50:40 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes bitcoin is a good investment formaking huge profit.for now just buy some of bitcoin and hold your bitcoin.then if the value of bitcoin is increasing now is the time to sell your bitcoin.
lesfrigosa

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:00:30 AM

Yes bitcoin is a very good way to invest your money because people made a lot out of it you can search on the net for mcafee from mcafee antivrus and you will see that he made millions because of bitcoin he even tells you a lot about it how he did it.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:09:13 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is a great place to invest your money.
If only you invested it a few years ago maybe you can become rich now,there are some great ways to invest your money.
-starting from now
- start with a small investment and
- choose the right investment
that's the way I use to invest,hopefully useful and I hope you all can become rich by investing.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:51:05 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Of course it is. Investing bitcoin is like investing for a land property. Eventually, the price gets higher and one can gain more. Also, whenever there are potential buyers that is willing to buy bitcoin at a very high price, you can earn more than you invested.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:33:27 PM

The possibility of bitcoin could indeed as investment future, because along the development of the investment should not to the house, the ground, apartment etc.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:54:54 PM

Among all cryptocurrencies bitcoin is the best one to invest. It will give you returns beyond your expectations. But bitcoin is not the only way to invest your all money. While investing you money, you must make systematically. One should never invest all money in one segment/ instrument. Investment has to be diversified, invest some amount in tangible assets like gold, land, house etc.  Though bank gives low percentage of returns investments are safe, so keep some money in banks. Invest partial amount in SIP, or in insurance. Bitcoin is quiet volatile currency one should study its pattern before investing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:27:32 PM

Among all cryptocurrencies bitcoin is the best one to invest. It will give you returns beyond your expectations. But bitcoin is not the only way to invest your all money. While investing you money, you must make systematically. One should never invest all money in one segment/ instrument. Investment has to be diversified, invest some amount in tangible assets like gold, land, house etc.  Though bank gives low percentage of returns investments are safe, so keep some money in banks. Invest partial amount in SIP, or in insurance. Bitcoin is quiet volatile currency one should study its pattern before investing.
I don't think so, if I can be master in trading, I think should to spend all time and forcus in trading Bitcoin instead of research other way. Take advantage all opportunities of Bitcoin will help me earn a huge money enough to me become rich. Then, when the cryptocurrency market become quite, I will research other ways.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:06:30 AM

Yes bitcoin is a good investment if you want to make your profit grow in the future because its price is increasing in the market so bitcoin attract more investors. Many investors would result to big income. Try to invest atleast once and of your money if you want to experience how investing in bitcoin works.

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:55:47 PM

Yes bitcoin is a good investment if you want to make your profit grow in the future because its price is increasing in the market so bitcoin attract more investors. Many investors would result to big income. Try to invest atleast once and of your money if you want to experience how investing in bitcoin works.
But, before you use money to invest in Bitcoin, you need to research it first. And do not forget the rule accept the amount of money you can lose when you use for investment, do not put all your capital in Bitcoin. Because there are a lot of cases newbie lost money in Bitcoin and become the poor just by put all money into Bitcoin in the past.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:29:35 PM

It is indeed a good way to commit your hard earned money, think of it as a precious metal or gold add-ons, you purchase them and put on or keep them then after many years, several weeks or days cost alter whenever you market this stuff the price is higher than the price whenever you purchased them so its a win earn for a moment purchase Bitcoin.
Buy low and sell high can help you make money through trading Bitcoin. You can call it is a good way for your investment, but if you want to ask me: "Is it also the best way to investing or not?" I think it is not because there are many field, many billionaire did not need to investing in Bitcoin but still become the rich.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:46:45 PM

It will become a good investment if you will able to managed it properly and make it successful. Majority of investments have huge profit in the future but if on the way you wrecked it then that is not considered now as a good investment on your part. Sorry for the loss then.

Even all of us here will told you to buy bitcoin but didn't do anything to make your investment be success then the suggestion is useless. If you want to invest on bitcoin, then go buy it now and face the risk.
Bitcoin is a good investment for people's money. As soon as we start to invet to bitcoin as early as possible, we also have the time to experience bitcoin full potential in terms of investments, transactions and trading where in we could earn and have profit for out future transactions. If want to earn more we just only need to start know and make the most out of our invest and trading for us to earn more and to gain more profit.
leyton11

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:04:31 PM

It will become a good investment if you will able to managed it properly and make it successful. Majority of investments have huge profit in the future but if on the way you wrecked it then that is not considered now as a good investment on your part. Sorry for the loss then.

Even all of us here will told you to buy bitcoin but didn't do anything to make your investment be success then the suggestion is useless. If you want to invest on bitcoin, then go buy it now and face the risk.
Bitcoin is a good investment for people's money. As soon as we start to invet to bitcoin as early as possible, we also have the time to experience bitcoin full potential in terms of investments, transactions and trading where in we could earn and have profit for out future transactions. If want to earn more we just only need to start know and make the most out of our invest and trading for us to earn more and to gain more profit.
Beside that, you should to improve your trading skills. Predict the price of something is difficult, but with cryptocurrency, this difficult can become the hardest because you don't know the rule, the scenario with this market. It differs from all other markets, not following any rule when it is concentrated by a force known as speculation Grin
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:04:09 PM

It is indeed a good way to commit your hard earned money, think of it as a precious metal or gold add-ons, you purchase them and put on or keep them then after many years, several weeks or days cost alter whenever you market this stuff the price is higher than the price whenever you purchased them so its a win earn for a moment purchase Bitcoin.
Buy low and sell high can help you make money through trading Bitcoin. You can call it is a good way for your investment, but if you want to ask me: "Is it also the best way to investing or not?" I think it is not because there are many field, many billionaire did not need to investing in Bitcoin but still become the rich.
The fact is that Bitcoin provides an opportunity for every billionaire to avoid paying taxes. Since there is no controlling power for the authorities, Bitcoin keeps everything that the rich have earned.
Thunderlizard

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:12:56 PM

Beside that, you should to improve your trading skills. Predict the price of something is difficult, but with cryptocurrency, this difficult can become the hardest because you don't know the rule, the scenario with this market. It differs from all other markets, not following any rule when it is concentrated by a force known as speculation Grin
I agree with you that is also what i like about bitcoin it will always give you profit and also your trading skills are indeed very important because you could make more with altcoins then with bitcoin only.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:25:22 AM

yes, it is good to invest your money here in bitcoin because fir sure you will earn it wether it is a big or small atleast you'll earn.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:20:43 AM

Yes bitcoin is good to invest money. It can make you profit anyway.
Another than profit, you have to know the risk too. So learning before invest is good.
Noeter31

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:29:59 AM

hmmm .. for I do not know yet but most people say it's good and it's nice to have it all because I believe in bitcoin that will be good for me here.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: