Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:43:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42219 times)
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:33:01 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
yes it is good

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
ZedMain

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:00:42 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
The train is still in station but not for long, so yes, it is a good time to invest in Bitcoin, after all we contribute to the future of the financial world so is it our future not worth investing?
If you will jump into the train and invest money in bitcoin then it will become very easy for you to become successful in the future because the price of bitcoin is keep going up and once you invested i bitcoin and hold it for a lot of years then you can expect some good returns or results of your holding and that will give you a very comfortable lifestyle since you have money to afford it.

I would say, Yes many bitcoin users have came to the point were they have succesfully earned many times on investment with the bitcoin. Its really a huge profit you gettin if you do a lot of investment that is in proper way of investing. They are very optimistic of every digit happend to bitcoin.

Yes it is a good way but i would prefer to also invest in altcoins because you can even make more from altcoins than from bitcoin only so i would say invets in altcoins this way you will higher your chances for profit but know what you are doing.
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:52:13 PM

The train is still in station but not for long, so yes, it is a good time to invest in Bitcoin, after all we contribute to the future of the financial world so is it our future not worth investing?
If you will jump into the train and invest money in bitcoin then it will become very easy for you to become successful in the future because the price of bitcoin is keep going up and once you invested i bitcoin and hold it for a lot of years then you can expect some good returns or results of your holding and that will give you a very comfortable lifestyle since you have money to afford it.
All investors of Bitcoin will be the rich, but what are the investors become the loser? A market can not has all investors are winner. We are need to have loser to help market running. So, be careful with dream profits and manage your capital are very important, do not forget that! Wink

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Oldhinien

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:55:45 PM

I would say, Yes many bitcoin users have came to the point were they have succesfully earned many times on investment with the bitcoin. Its really a huge profit you gettin if you do a lot of investment that is in proper way of investing. They are very optimistic of every digit happend to bitcoin.

Yes it is a good way but i would prefer to also invest in altcoins because you can even make more from altcoins than from bitcoin only so i would say invets in altcoins this way you will higher your chances for profit but know what you are doing.
I agree with you my friend started with bitcoin and he had like 100k profit or something but then he started investing in altcoins and his profit went to 1 million after he invest in i think 70 different altcoins he bought a lot of them.
jalato.143

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:03:19 PM

I agree with you my friend started with bitcoin and he had like 100k profit or something but then he started investing in altcoins and his profit went to 1 million after he invest in i think 70 different altcoins he bought a lot of them.

of course bitcoin is a very good way to invest money, because the rising in the value of bitcoin is high and thee fall down is very less or near to neligable. investment in bitcoin give two profit 1. the project in which we invest give us money. 2. the value of bitcoin rising , that calue that raised is also a proft for investor. like if i have some bitcoin and i invest it in projet, now the value raised 1k$. my profit will be generated by project and the 1k$ per bitcoin is another profit for me.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:22:29 PM

Will the approaching Olympics in Rio make bitcoin a lot more popular in Brazil? Hopefully there will be more stores that accept bitcoin because for sure there will be a lot more tourists visiting view the Olympics. That needs to be another opportunity for bitcoin to make by itself recognized to more and more people.
Bitcoin is known greatly all over the world because of the large value it carries on it's hand. If you are thinking of investing in bitcoin, then you would not only make more money instead you will become rich. Bitcoin's price is rising continuously and it is a very good thing for everyone specially for the investors. We all want to earn a lot of momey but if we are not going to be patient, then we are just leading ourselves to nothingness.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:25:18 PM

Will the approaching Olympics in Rio make bitcoin a lot more popular in Brazil? Hopefully there will be more stores that accept bitcoin because for sure there will be a lot more tourists visiting view the Olympics. That needs to be another opportunity for bitcoin to make by itself recognized to more and more people.
Yes, bitcoin is a good long-term investment for you to profit more and even in the coming future. As you can see now that bitcoin will continue to reach about $5000 soon before October ends I believe. For me investing in bitcoin is much more better than playing gambling although you need to play too or to trade too but investing is the right way to park it while earning through your profits. Better to do it for the coming future, don't spend too much on gambling and trading but be sure that you have always some left to invest.
dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:47:49 PM

yes it is good
yes that is right that bitcoin is now becoming more and more popular in fact people are now taking interest in bitcoin and therefore they are all talking about bitcoin. i think that very soon bitcoin will become the main currency of the world and all the world will be using it have same value everywhere in the world and hope that it will be more easy for them to use bitcoin to shopping and for any other purpose.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:51:39 PM

yes it is good
yes that is right that bitcoin is now becoming more and more popular in fact people are now taking interest in bitcoin and therefore they are all talking about bitcoin. i think that very soon bitcoin will become the main currency of the world and all the world will be using it have same value everywhere in the world and hope that it will be more easy for them to use bitcoin to shopping and for any other purpose.

All you said are possible and that there are establishments in other country that accepts bitcoin.  I jist hope that it will be legalized in other countries.  Its high price gives everyone a hope and chance to uolift their life and mood.  So indeed bitcoin is a good way to invest our money.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:54:21 PM

Perhaps in June idk anymore about right now. However one thing is for sure it would be better to invest in bitcoin or something else now than let your money sit idle by and lose to inflation.

supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:03:47 PM

yaap! it's right. Bitcoin is a right choice for long term-investment which make o much more profitable  as well as Bitcoin history proven that bitcoin is a good way to invest your money.
R.A.Y

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:05:32 PM

In my opinion investing in bitcoin is pretty good, bitcoin development is now very fast and has very significant progress, some countries have been doing bitcoin research and started designing some regulations about bitcoin use and bitcoin investment for their community.
investing in bitcoin is good enough for us, I personally feel the benefits of bitcoin, by joining it I can get a pretty good additional income.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cryptosbatman

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:27:22 PM

It's hard to predict the future, and especially which coins that would be the most used one. But I think bitcoin will continue to be big in many years and gain a lot of value. Bitcoin is what everyone learns about first before learning about altcoins later.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:14:52 PM

It's hard to predict the future, and especially which coins that would be the most used one. But I think bitcoin will continue to be big in many years and gain a lot of value. Bitcoin is what everyone learns about first before learning about altcoins later.

Every investment is kind of hard to predict, but as per the general market movement and increasing popularity, Bitcoin is surely a good place of one wants to use it as am investment. But also there are various other cryptos that have similar or more potential, better to identify and diversify the investment. But its individual's choice at the end whether to diversify or go only with Bitcoin.
Karavadinos

Activity: 74
Merit: 5

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:17:05 PM

Bitcoin is growing, It value will decrease unless people stop using to, but that's not what actually happening, BTC will be known and used in worldwide. so yeah it is a good way to invest your money.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:06:54 AM

I think indeed bitcoin is excellent for expense. But bitcoin expense is extremely dangerous.In a short time you may make good money also in a shorst time you are able to reduction your money.so carefully you need to handle it.Bitcoin investment isn't poor.
Exactly, We all know this thing very well that in the 21st century, internet is having a major role in lives of almost every one of us. Other than this, this concept of bitcoin is a very unique concept and it will help all of us in making as much money as we actually can. In my opinion, there is no other better way of investing money and that too at the very present moment other than that of investing in bitcoin.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:12:21 AM

I think so, because bitcoin is gradually increasing its value and more and more people are using and investing on it. It's a technical way of earning and investing. Applicable and available anytime,  and just one click away.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:00:30 AM

I think so, because bitcoin is gradually increasing its value and more and more people are using and investing on it. It's a technical way of earning and investing. Applicable and available anytime,  and just one click away.
Comapred to stocks, real estate, gold I think bitcoin gives you the more profit, so better to invest in bitcoin which gives value for your investment, definitely no loss for the investment

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:10:10 AM

I think so, bitcoin is a great place to invest your money. If bitcoin has a good rise. then you will benefit. But if the bitcoin falls you should be more patient to wait longer.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:16:25 AM

Bitcoin is a good way to invest ones money, just that I will always advice that one should not over store bitcoin, i mean try and spread your income into other businesses you can monitor offline simply  because of the risk of scams who could intrude ones account. It is actually reliable when it comes to the gain. And since it is not really monitored by a bank. It is a safe investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: