Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42220 times)
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

For those who believe in bitcoin i think yes. And if you are not patiend in wating for the tide to rise you will surely sell your holdings in disgust and fear you might use your capital forever. I will not recommend if you have not much capital to be invested in bitcoin.
Exactly so far every person that invested in bitcoin did not regret it later. And from what i know about bitcoin, it is good way of earning extra money. And also, i also do not support investing all your money in bitcoin, just in case something unexpected happen. No one can predict future with 100 percent success rate
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Based on what I've read comments bitcoin is good way to invest money now. As l monitor  my cousin life he quickly became a millionaire in bitcoin trading and holding. Because he do it seriously to meet his dreams come true in a short time. Imagine for a year he is a millionaire now of bitcoin. I'm so inspired so I joined here to meet my dreams also. If it's possible for them to be rich, its possible for me also.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:54:44 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes, bitcoin is indeed the right choice to change the economy for the better. You can start it for bitcoin investment and wait for it to make a profit.

Economy has nothing to do with digital currencies. As far as I know, it is just for the efficiency of the users so we can use and bring money easily. We can also have our freedom since bitcoin wallets are somewhat anonymous so no one will really know or monitor how much do you have. And if we are talking about our profit, I think it is only for ourselves.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:40:25 AM

bitcoin is not just for investment alone but for legitimate payment instruments in some countries and the price is also very attractive, so I can conclude bitcoin is very suitable for investment because the use bitcoin not just one country but all countries can use it.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

Yes, bitcoin and ICOs is a good way to invest your money. Just make sure that you research thoroughly the project (ICO) and the team behind it. You should also invest money which you can afford to lose because you may end up in a bad investment.
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

Now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as possible. where the price fluctuations are very low. if only i still have money left then i will allocate everything in bitcoin. because I bought bitcoin last month when the price was high. just wait that i can now ..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

Based on what I've read comments bitcoin is good way to invest money now. As l monitor  my cousin life he quickly became a millionaire in bitcoin trading and holding. Because he do it seriously to meet his dreams come true in a short time. Imagine for a year he is a millionaire now of bitcoin. I'm so inspired so I joined here to meet my dreams also. If it's possible for them to be rich, its possible for me also.
if your intention joining this community is just to gain ,and become rich.better back off because this is not your place,makinh profit here requires learning knowledge and dedication to glorify the income that you might get..and focusing in every details crossing for you to learn..thats what crypto is all about.not just making money from nothing
mai_mirai

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:08:16 AM

Yes bitcoin is really good way to put investment nowadays because bitcoin price always increase, so I think bitcoin is good investment to our future. Buy bitcoin in low price and then sell it when the price increase so high. Many people become millionaire because bitcoin now.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

Now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as possible. where the price fluctuations are very low. if only i still have money left then i will allocate everything in bitcoin. because I bought bitcoin last month when the price was high. just wait that i can now ..
Yes true, bitcoin prices are now under $ 9000 and this is a very good price, we will never find this cheap price again another month because bitcoin price will soon skyrocket to the moon and reach $ 25k a month again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

At this period yes bitcoin is a good way to invest your mony. The value of bitcoin in the market drops down to less than half of its value compare on his peak. Buy now then HODL or trade to altcoins, wait and have patience until the price goes up again.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

Yes bitcoin is really good way to put investment nowadays because bitcoin price always increase, so I think bitcoin is good investment to our future. Buy bitcoin in low price and then sell it when the price increase so high. Many people become millionaire because bitcoin now.

At this period yes bitcoin is a good way to invest your mony. The value of bitcoin in the market drops down to less than half of its value compare on his peak. Buy now then HODL or trade to altcoins, wait and have patience until the price goes up again.

I don't know how familiar you are in Bitcoin, but personally I don't think Bitcoin is the most profitable cryptocurrency right now. I know the price of Bitcoin is still high even though it drops to $8K, I mean look at it, do you wanna buy at that price? And even if the price would still be high later, still its so volatile than the rest of the coins. If you wanted to have most of the profit, then it is more logical to invest in altcoins, as you will be able to buy them at low price, and could sell them high.

These altcoins have more fortune than Bitcoin, if you don't agree with me then you should do more research.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
kuruyama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

As long as bitcoin is the main thing, is the main stream, it is always a good way to invest your money. Its because biycoin price is increasing depends on the season. Now! As long as the bitcoins price is low now, its a great time for you to buy some cause sooner or later bitcoins price will bounce back again and youll gain big profit from it. Just do buy and trade of bitcoin with right management of it, youll end up becoming rich Cheesy
hshr0h3110world

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

It would be great if you've done it years ago because its price skyrocketed for the following years. As of now, thinking about investing should not be only about the current trend. You should learn about investing strategies and the track on where you're going to invest. Look for its trend, how high does it goes up and down. Its potential and current issues that might affect it. Investing in bitcoin must not be based on other's opinion, after learning some things about it you should've have the idea if it is still a good choice to invest for it.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

of course, can not be denied, Bitcoin has become a more attractive investment than you think. Traditionally, most people have approached bitcoin as a lucrative investment instrument rather than as a digital currency.
however, before starting to invest in bitcoin, you need to learn to understand and explore everything about bitcoin. because if not so, you will be stuck in a confusing situation because of the volatile and fluctuation of the cryptocurrency market.
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

Yes of course! bitcoin is the good way to invest our money, because bitcoin price is increasing depends on the season, when you buy bitcoin in a low price sell it with a high price so that you can earn more profit, and because of this many people become millionaire.

Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

Probably yes for now Bitcoin is a lot cheaper than the past few weeks and we can say that for the next upcoming days it will be okay, buy Bitcoin instead but inveting for now isnt the best thing, since the Bitcoin is on its lower peak probably you might lose most of your invesments intead of having on a better state.

loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

I know the recent crypto market, when bitcoin is very valuable. I hesitate to invest in it. Although I hear many people get rich by bitcoin. I have invested a little altcoin, because its value is not too high ... I feel the price is right with my finances.
Regarding bitcoin, I am considering and tracking the oscillation of it. No one wants to invest in losses. That's reality.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

I don't know how familiar you are in Bitcoin, but personally I don't think Bitcoin is the most profitable cryptocurrency right now. I know the price of Bitcoin is still high even though it drops to $8K, I mean look at it, do you wanna buy at that price? And even if the price would still be high later, still its so volatile than the rest of the coins. If you wanted to have most of the profit, then it is more logical to invest in altcoins, as you will be able to buy them at low price, and could sell them high.

These altcoins have more fortune than Bitcoin, if you don't agree with me then you should do more research.

I agree with you, some of altcoins are much more advanced then Bitcoin and are more useful as currency. For example Ethereum is way faster(transactions are made in less then few minutes) and have much lower transaction fee.

Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

I think that Bitcoin is good for short and long time investment for I believe that it will not lose its value even it dumps. We can use the opportunity of investing if the price of Bitcoins pumps for in that way we can earn bigger profits. Keep in mind that the perfect time to buy Bitcoin is when Bitcoin price dumpa, to be practical.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:49:56 PM

It is the best way to get profit from these investments if the coin starts to grow. However, I do not think it is the best way to invest money - the risk is still high.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: