Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy more bitcoin or wait for August 1st?  (Read 20383 times)
KrakAJAX

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:13:26 PM

I'm not sure that the price will not fall. It is very difficult to predict the behavior of bitcoin. We don't know how many people have in their accounts of thousands of bitcoins and at any time they can crash the market.
No one can predict what the price will be a few weeks from now,but i am sure that the price wont go down considerably,the only man who can single handily crash the market right now is the man who created bitcoin,satoshi. I hope we could see his entry anytime soon because his millions of coins are still not moved.

I would think more than just satoshi could manipulate the market. Different exchanges have different volumes and smaller exchanges can be affected quite easily with anyone having more than a million worth of bitcoin.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:20:03 PM

I'm not sure that the price will not fall. It is very difficult to predict the behavior of bitcoin. We don't know how many people have in their accounts of thousands of bitcoins and at any time they can crash the market.
No one can predict what the price will be a few weeks from now,but i am sure that the price wont go down considerably,the only man who can single handily crash the market right now is the man who created bitcoin,satoshi. I hope we could see his entry anytime soon because his millions of coins are still not moved.

I would think more than just satoshi could manipulate the market. Different exchanges have different volumes and smaller exchanges can be affected quite easily with anyone having more than a million worth of bitcoin.

It's scary though due to the uncertainties and different variations of storie evolving and so if you have the balls like myself then we will hold until the end but if you can't afford to loose what you're holding then maybe you should rethink but I'm positive nothing bad is going to happen.
Forester78

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:27:03 PM

It's scary though due to the uncertainties and different variations of storie evolving and so if you have the balls like myself then we will hold until the end but if you can't afford to loose what you're holding then maybe you should rethink but I'm positive nothing bad is going to happen.

Now the situation with the split has cleared up a bit and I'm ready to buy bitcoin again. But a few days ago I was worried about what was happening and I did not know what to do with bitcoin, which I have in my wallet.
I'm not ready to leave bitcoin yet

citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:56:04 PM

I think that I will not say the news, What exactly everyone expects on August 1. Almost half of all Bitcoin users are expecting on August 1 and are hoping for a price drop to buy Bitcoin at a lower price. Only I saw this forecast will not succeed, because today the prices have gone up again.

nilima56

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:01:34 PM

I'm waiting for August 1.
After Segwit2x i will buy btc again
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:40:33 PM

to me i personally not going to wait for the 1st August but i am trying to buy bitcoin right now. although i already a good amount of bitcoin but still want to continue buying in current price. i am sure that those people who will buy bitcoin right now they have good opportunities to make money and secure their position, because very soon after 1st August the price of bitcoin is expected to increase start increase i do not think that then we will become able to trade bitcoin in such a low price.
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:06:43 AM

to me i personally not going to wait for the 1st August but i am trying to buy bitcoin right now. although i already a good amount of bitcoin but still want to continue buying in current price. i am sure that those people who will buy bitcoin right now they have good opportunities to make money and secure their position, because very soon after 1st August the price of bitcoin is expected to increase start increase i do not think that then we will become able to trade bitcoin in such a low price.

Yes you are absolutely correct on all points.  This is the time to buy bitcoin.

Btw, where are you getting your bitcoin, I can see a lot of small transactions from .025 to .030 going to your account almost everyday.  Is it from mining or trading?

Thanks
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:51:12 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 10:12:12 PM by andrei56

Those who think it's best to buy NOW should post here that you buy with PROOF. If you don't then you didn't buy because the truth is you yourself is afraid and can't afford to risk even a small amount of Satoshi. Shocked
I think it is ridiculous to try to enforce a rule like that since then you will need to ask for those that say they hold to sign a message from an address with their funds and then you will need that those that sell will need to show proof that they sold as well, you will have to trust the words of the people in the forum in this matter.
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:16:25 PM

You should buy or not depending if you are a long term holder or not. IMO is too risked wait and see what happens before buy.

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:24:38 PM

Since there is a bitcoin split news, I sell most of my bitcoin, because I do not know what will happen to bitcoin on the 1st of August. Maybe friends in forum can give information what will happen on 1st of august? Huh
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:28:13 PM

bitcoin price drop now, you can buy it. because after 1 august maybe bitcoin prise can rise again. or you can wait until 1 august. bitcoin price not rise significan but slowly.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

So my initial plan was to invest more into bitcoin on a weekly basis but with the possibility of a split on August 1st I figured I'd wait a little. If there would be a split, there would certainly be a drop in price so maybe a good opportunity to pick some more up rather than doing it now. Normally I tend to make these kind of decisions for myself but since I don't fully understand what will happen August 1st I figured this would be the best place to ask.
If you really want to secure or assure of what is the best thing to do,  why don't you also split your assets on buying some bitcoin right now since it is already on dump an indication that you can buy now for a small price. And if you will observe the impact on bitcoin's price is still on dump or lower after August 1, buy another so that greater opportunity of earning more will be present when the price pumps.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:50:27 AM

bitcoin price drop now, you can buy it. because after 1 august maybe bitcoin prise can rise again. or you can wait until 1 august. bitcoin price not rise significan but slowly.
Yeah, slowly but for sure.

But, we still don't know if there's gonna any fall or not, yet.
It's hard to predict the price now, with this 1st of august thing.
The decisions is yours, you could just wait or the other way around.
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:52:09 AM

everybody know that, it will get value but scaring from unknown.
some miners doing interesting actions like BitcoinCash.
we don't know their plans and maybe they will kill all of us. who can know that?
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:09:24 AM

As a crypto currency trader I would recommend not to buy this time because it's already got good value around 2700$ and also we are not sure about chain split so wait till first week of august.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:11:04 AM

Be careful buying before august first i already converted BTC to some really promising and very low value alt coins some are waves , LBTC and NEM/Xem . If august first hard fork happens there is a possibility of  split of chain Like ETC and ETH.

Indeed. As of the moment this is the wisest thing to do.
I already converted my bitcoin to eth,ltc and waves so what ever happens after August 1 my coins are still safe.
Then I will wait the drama to be over then get back to business.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:23:39 AM

i will buy more in this week...
i think and i hope in 1 Aug bitcoin will skyrocket  Smiley
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:43:54 AM

I believe that there is no need to wait on August 1, this too much time can be wasted.

It is true, we do not need to wait on that long. The August 1 phenomenon is not gonna happen bitcoins are not splitting anymore. It is already successful, look at the value of the bitcoins it is going higher again. The next month surely it is going to pump. Just trust and continue investing for us.
racasanuk

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:27:36 AM

I have kept all my bitcoins this year and I will probably buy some more before August as I anticipate there will be a pump when things calm down

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
             ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:08:09 AM

So my initial plan was to invest more into bitcoin on a weekly basis but with the possibility of a split on August 1st I figured I'd wait a little. If there would be a split, there would certainly be a drop in price so maybe a good opportunity to pick some more up rather than doing it now. Normally I tend to make these kind of decisions for myself but since I don't fully understand what will happen August 1st I figured this would be the best place to ask.
It's a bit risky especialky if you are aiming for investing. Indees, no one knows what will really happen in August 1, some will say that there'll be a dipping after the segwit, and others say that it'll be a pump. The best way is to just wait if you want to assure that it'll be in favor for investors. You may gamble a little by buying a small amount compared to what you usually do just to assure that you'll gain after Aug. 1.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: