Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC will be back in $1,000 ?  (Read 5648 times)
cryptocratic

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:19:55 PM

Yeah, not $1000 but $1200 lol. Because after scaling there likely to be a complete mess with at least two blockchains each devalued at least 50% immediately. But I believe we gonna dip $2000 even before the scaling.
I don't think there will be sliptting of blockchain after activating segwit as I am believing each and every miner will be accepting it because being united must be the power of bitcoin and for this community. So after some point of time, we can expect all miners will be accepting segwit2x, if this case will be happening in a reality we could never see even $2000 levels again.

Even some miners will not be adopting segwit, I don't think they will last like howw eth classic is doing. I mean to say they also will adopt segwit after realizing being united in quick time itself.
I don't think mining cartels care about bitcoin or community or being united. They care about making money and paying huge electricity bills. Around $10 fee for transaction is a lot of money. You can't expect a man to leave it without fight.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 03:32:45 PM

Yeah, not $1000 but $1200 lol. Because after scaling there likely to be a complete mess with at least two blockchains each devalued at least 50% immediately. But I believe we gonna dip $2000 even before the scaling.
I don't think there will be sliptting of blockchain after activating segwit as I am believing each and every miner will be accepting it because being united must be the power of bitcoin and for this community. So after some point of time, we can expect all miners will be accepting segwit2x, if this case will be happening in a reality we could never see even $2000 levels again.

Even some miners will not be adopting segwit, I don't think they will last like howw eth classic is doing. I mean to say they also will adopt segwit after realizing being united in quick time itself.
I don't think mining cartels care about bitcoin or community or being united. They care about making money and paying huge electricity bills. Around $10 fee for transaction is a lot of money. You can't expect a man to leave it without fight.

You are probably right.  They will fight for their profit but if majority of the community does not support their cause then probably they will go with the majority.  Resistance to change is inevitable but if proven this changes is for the benefits of the majority then the minory have nothing to do but to follow or separate their ways.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptocratic

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:39:09 PM

Also bitcoin is so monolith, solid and brilliant on its own that it can't just move in any way you want without being broken on a pieces. Obviously there should stay classic version, the very first one.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 05:48:53 PM

I don't think mining cartels care about bitcoin or community or being united. They care about making money and paying huge electricity bills. Around $10 fee for transaction is a lot of money. You can't expect a man to leave it without fight

And we all know that man

Miners aren't here to change the world, they are here to earn profits, and everyone defending them should understand that. Regarding the OP and his problems, I think he is a bit exaggerating. After all, Bitcoin didn't crash to 1,000 dollars per coin (at least, not yet), and if we assume that he was paid at the maximum price of 3,000 dollars (the worst case), he should have received 1.66 BTC, which would give him at the moment about 4,200 dollars. So his "loss" amounts to around 800 dollars, which is a decent sum but nothing catastrophic. As others have told already, next time the OP should take into account extreme volatility of Bitcoin prices

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:36:39 PM

Possible again the price of bitcoin will down to 1000 dollars because august 1 is near. But I hope it will not big effect to the price.
But we dont sure what  will happen to bitcoin price in the future but I hope it will become successful.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:11:13 PM

So...The price is moving around $2,400 now-a-days and dropped from $3,000 & What about the future...Is going down to $1K maybe! Cry

I had received over $5K bitcoin payments and the price dropped within short-time its a massive drop and I'm under a huge loss. What to do I don't know.
Its been risky to receive payments in Bitcoin now. The price may drop more and make you beggar overnight.   Undecided

How did you put up this conclusion? Its been a month since you posted this topic and as you can see bitcoin value is still constantly increasing, its a hard to predict bitcoin even experts are somehow getting confused if bitcoin will pump or drop a price. Lots of bitcoin holders sells their coins immediately after being scared of what's going to happen on August 1, but what they don't know is that it might be an advantage for them if they hold.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:16:25 PM

So...The price is moving around $2,400 now-a-days and dropped from $3,000 & What about the future...Is going down to $1K maybe! Cry

I had received over $5K bitcoin payments and the price dropped within short-time its a massive drop and I'm under a huge loss. What to do I don't know.
Its been risky to receive payments in Bitcoin now. The price may drop more and make you beggar overnight.   Undecided

What will be the reason to the price drop of bitcoin?? I think theres nothing else reason why bitcoin will drops soon into $1,000 dollar per bitcoin bitcoin is already accepted to other country that will may be result to increase its demand and its volume not because they accept it but they start to use bitcoin and buy bitcoin to use.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:57:01 PM

lol it's true , the blocksize should be handled [roperly soon ,
and segwit activation in the coming months will be the reason bitcoin price to move up or down ,
really worth to wait and make a preparation from now ,
i mean to buy as much as possible before the price skyrocketing or sell it now before get dropped so deep.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:37:08 AM

Possible again the price of bitcoin will down to 1000 dollars because august 1 is near. But I hope it will not big effect to the price.
But we dont sure what  will happen to bitcoin price in the future but I hope it will become successful.

I think it is possible that the bitcoin price will be going down again to $1000 but I think if this will happen we must be at the verge of $1000 and $2000 dollar this week, but as you can see we are still at $2400 and still increasing. With what is happening today with the bitcoin price, I don't think it will be dumping back to $1000 price, many users don't care about August 1, and if tiit will dump back to $1000, many investors will be buying again bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:19:02 AM

I think it is possible that the bitcoin price will be going down again to $1000 but I think if this will happen we must be at the verge of $1000 and $2000 dollar this week, but as you can see we are still at $2400 and still increasing. With what is happening today with the bitcoin price, I don't think it will be dumping back to $1000 price, many users don't care about August 1, and if tiit will dump back to $1000, many investors will be buying again bitcoin.
Bitcoin still survives at $2500 and this looks very good will likely fall slightly and will increase again to $3000, it may happen at the end of this month. I wonder what will happen on the about august 1?
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:50:48 AM

Bitcoin still survives at $2500 and this looks very good will likely fall slightly and will increase again to $3000, it may happen at the end of this month. I wonder what will happen on the about august 1?
We have a month more to reach aug 1, now let's focus on the price stabilty to reach $3000. As the price has survived to stay above $2500 after the growth interrupted near to $3000 along with bitcoin the altcoins to have a price drop. Now this has been in the positive side. Let's wait and experience the $3000 by the month end or else at least by middle of the falling month.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:06:54 AM

We have a month more to reach aug 1, now let's focus on the price stabilty to reach $3000. As the price has survived to stay above $2500 after the growth interrupted near to $3000 along with bitcoin the altcoins to have a price drop. Now this has been in the positive side. Let's wait and experience the $3000 by the month end or else at least by middle of the falling month.

We still have a lot of time before reaching the month of August, that means, there are still lot of event that may happen and iin that time the network splitting may not happen, I hope so. The thing is, even if we focus on the price, we can't do anything about it, we are just users, unless, we make a lot of people buy bitcoin and make them use it.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:42:41 AM

If you are not ready for the variations in price, then you should not have accepted payments in bitcoin at all, if I were you I will hold and I will hold at least until the price of bitcoin doubles, which is not going to take a lot of time taking in consideration the growth of bitcoin.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:27:44 AM

NO, I am sure bitcoin couldn't back in $1000. It is normally downing and we should accept it, it is a routine part of the bitcoin's price. I am 100% certain that bitcoin sure increase more, it take time, but sure in the end of this 2017 bitcoin might be come at $3000. Only wait for see the time and then sure my prediction will be right.     
makila

Activity: 357
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:53:16 AM

1000 no way. i don't know about you but i'm buying all i can at 2400.
Thats just me though
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:00:51 AM

anyone believing that a huge drop like this one could ever happen did not understand at all what adoption is, and why the current value is so high

bitcoin in japan is like fiat now, they are using it like legal currency, and there is no going back to this, this situation can only get better from now

the value reflect that, there is no way that we are falling under 2k anymore let alone 1k, just a delusional dream
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:17:25 AM

anyone believing that a huge drop like this one could ever happen did not understand at all what adoption is, and why the current value is so high

bitcoin in japan is like fiat now, they are using it like legal currency, and there is no going back to this, this situation can only get better from now

the value reflect that, there is no way that we are falling under 2k anymore let alone 1k, just a delusional dream

Actually adoption is pretty low. The number of transactions done in a 24 hour period hovers around 250,000 and has done for a long while. See

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactions.html

That doesn't look like adoption at all!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:34:05 AM

I don't understand why people are panicking over the drop of bitcoins price lately, I mean bitcoins price has been fluctuating ever since though it will crawl back up in time. I had a couple of losses too lately because of the drop but I'm still holding on to the coins I have because I believe in time it will increase its value back again. Just keep your faith and HODL.

Brmaster

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:49:33 AM

Even returning to before, at least I am still profitable, and I think many people here just like me, we hold Bitcoins before the rise of price.  Cheesy

But I want to ask, even if the price fell to $1000 again tomorrow, would you buy and hold?
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:59:20 AM

Its another common scenario on the part of bitcoin,and besides we already seen bitcoin price goes up,then goes down and suddenly it will go up again. Dont worry its not even a panic selling.

Yeah I think so. But going too low like $1000 will never be happen. Btc already hit $3000+ so I think if there will be a downfall it will just only hit $2000. And nothing to be panic, its just as normal as our everyday lives.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: