Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:47:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235028 times)
SonofLiberty90

Activity: 85
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:46:35 AM

Just unloaded 10,379 Dim tokens and it feels great!
greatest feelings at times turn out to be worst one's. I hope you don't regret.

It's all in LTC so unlikely. Dimcoin sucks.  Who are we kidding? Telegram chat stuck on 2300 members for like a year.
You are one funny investor, so one of the reasons why you sold your coins is only because their telegram group chat is stuck on 2300 members? How funny Cheesy Cheesy
By the way, Dimcoin hasn't been around for more than a year

I was intentionally exaggerating. I bought on day 1 of the sale and bought more subsequently.  Went off of Clif High's report and their whitepaper, which is in fact, excellent, however it's all theoretical since they haven't accomplished a single thing. Even the wallet is sub par. Also of note is the opportunity cost to buy Dimcoin.  BTC was around $3K when i first sunk funds into Dimcoin. Opportunity loss should not be overlooked. The telegram chat comment speaks to the lack of enthusiasm and community around the project.  Tokens, companies, etc can be highly successful with smaller groups but like i said, nothing of significance concerning the whitepaper has been delivered. 
After all the announcements recently published/announced, I can gladly and proudly say that they are working towards accomplishing all the goals outlined in their whitepaper, but it might take some time until they get there, the DIM Team is working very hard and I hope you are not too blind to see.

no more updates about being listed on the new exchange. Just stuck on hitbtc, Come what price will go up if like this?

No updates on new exchanges? Look two post up??? New update on exchange.........

these exchanges are only known to people in Mogadishu or east Helsinki  Grin  I thought of bigger exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex, Kukoin, Bittrex . 2 mini exchanges and shit BTC. Wow   .

$0,006198 USD (-12,49%)

come on... It's very rare that a new coin will list on top 10 exchange right away. They have to build momentum with small exchanges and then the big one comes.
That is true, they must start with the small exchanges and the big ones later. The coin only got listed three or four months ago and they are already on two exchanges with others to be announced soon, it's actually a job well done since most newly listed coins do not accomplish/achieve this.

Bluezelle got on Binance real fast. Just sayin'.

NEM is not on Binance yet (although there are lots of rumors saying it will be there soon).
One if the prerequisites for DIM to be listed on exchange is NEM should be there already.

▬▬▬ ●  DIMCOIN  ●  The Future of Equity on The Blockchain  ● ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ❱❱ Tomorrow. Today. ❱❱ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://dimcoin.io)
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arus

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:52:42 AM

It's all in LTC so unlikely. Dimcoin sucks.  Who are we kidding? Telegram chat stuck on 2300 members for like a year.
You are one funny investor, so one of the reasons why you sold your coins is only because their telegram group chat is stuck on 2300 members? How funny Cheesy Cheesy

I was intentionally exaggerating. I bought on day 1 of the sale and bought more subsequently.  Went off of Clif High's report and their whitepaper, which is in fact, excellent, however it's all theoretical since they haven't accomplished a single thing. Even the wallet is sub par. Also of note is the opportunity cost to buy Dimcoin.  BTC was around $3K when i first sunk funds into Dimcoin. Opportunity loss should not be overlooked. The telegram chat comment speaks to the lack of enthusiasm and community around the project.  Tokens, companies, etc can be highly successful with smaller groups but like i said, nothing of significance concerning the whitepaper has been delivered. 
After all the announcements recently published/announced, I can gladly and proudly say that they are working towards accomplishing all the goals outlined in their whitepaper, but it might take some time until they get there, the DIM Team is working very hard and I hope you are not too blind to see.

no more updates about being listed on the new exchange. Just stuck on hitbtc, Come what price will go up if like this?

No updates on new exchanges? Look two post up??? New update on exchange.........

these exchanges are only known to people in Mogadishu or east Helsinki  Grin  I thought of bigger exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex, Kukoin, Bittrex . 2 mini exchanges and shit BTC. Wow   .

$0,006198 USD (-12,49%)

come on... It's very rare that a new coin will list on top 10 exchange right away. They have to build momentum with small exchanges and then the big one comes.
That is true, they must start with the small exchanges and the big ones later. The coin only got listed three or four months ago and they are already on two exchanges with others to be announced soon, it's actually a job well done since most newly listed coins do not accomplish/achieve this.

NEM is not on Binance yet (although there are lots of rumors saying it will be there soon).
One if the prerequisites for DIM to be listed on exchange is NEM should be there already.
Yes !! It may be difficult to list in binance because NEM has not been entered yet but what about other exchanges already available NEM wallet?
This project is very slow

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:14:11 AM

I tried to buy it, and I followed it to see that the way was open. However, because I plan to keep it in the long run, this momentary situation does not interest me.
Dumk0

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

Dear developers!
I follow many coins, all coins are worthless, developers assign a price, they support coins when they fall in price, only developers!
you should see the situation and buy DIMCOIN WHEN the price drops, should release news when trades fall.
Developers are obliged to Finance these events.
You're not doing this, it's not right!
zjj9015

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

Where can I exchange this coin? I mean big exchanges?
SonofLiberty90

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

HitBTC is the biggest now. More to come in the future.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

$0,006198 USD (-12,49%)

I guess it also depends on the blockchain they are built on, is bluzelle built on NEM blockchain? since NEM is not listed on binance as yet.

Currently, you can use HitBTC to trade your DIMCOIN.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

DIMCOIN is now on BTC-Alpha! https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/DIM_BTC/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

It's nice to see the successful projects that have already passed. I would like to see that such projects were more

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:43:28 PM

Please DIMCOIN, update the circulating supply in the coinmarketcap.com, it is very important to people knows and buy the dimcoins.
Roncafuerte

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:46:30 PM

Due to the lack of data updating in the coinmarketcap.com, Dimcoin ranks number 1331.
This obviously greatly affects its price  Angry
SonofLiberty90

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:01:12 PM

Due to the lack of data updating in the coinmarketcap.com, Dimcoin ranks number 1331.

It doesn't depend on the team.  All the updated information was sent right after explorer was released. Now the ball is in CMC side.
We just have to wait a bit more, maybe couple hours/days.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

Please DIMCOIN, update the circulating supply in the coinmarketcap.com, it is very important to people knows and buy the dimcoins.
I think they did send all the required information to coinmarketcap, including the richlist and the explorer, coinmarketcap is the one that is causing the delay.

It doesn't depend on the team.  All the updated information was sent right after explorer was released. Now the ball is in CMC side.
We just have to wait a bit more, maybe couple hours/days.
That is true, I have read on last week's update on medium: https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/dim-weekly-update-51dc45a3ec1dk

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

DIMCOIN is now on Exrates! https://exrates.me/dashboard  ⭐️REMEMBER to include the payment ID in the message!⭐️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vinicdemorais

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

Dimcoin $0,004??? We need big exchanges DIM, BIG BIG BIG exchanges please....!!!!! :/ Not BTCalpha, Not Exrates.... we need exchanges like mentioned in the whitpaper (Bittrex, Bitifinex, Poloniex)!

And about a video from the office, CEO talking about news and project by a video...be fast DIM!
vinicdemorais

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

DIM Ecosystem Goals - page 33 of whitepaper

> have the DIMCOIN listed on the major cryptocurrency exchanges
(such as Poloniex, Bithumb, Bitfinex, etc.) by the end of 2017,

> have debit cards integrated into DEPOTWALLET and provide a physical card
by the end of 2017,

> have the DIM Currencies accepted by retailers and others as a medium
of exchange for e-commerce by the end of 2017,

> launch an android application for the DIMCOIN by the end of 2017,

> increase the usage of the DIMCOIN across Europe during Q1/Q2 2018 (Figure
16),
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:23:32 AM

Till now i can see DIM coin tradeable at those bigest major exchanges.   Roll Eyes

by the end of 2017,
I can't see a news about it even a design.

Just chekcout on my phone then go to playstore, the result is not yet.
dimcoinlover

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

by the end of 2017,

16),

For the love of god, please understand that just because a coin gets on a big exchange doesn't mean it's gonna moon or even increase in price....

Second, all debit cards issuers for blockchain has problems after visa closed the issuers. DIM i working on finding the best solution.

PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

For the love of god, please understand that just because a coin gets on a big exchange doesn't mean it's gonna moon or even increase in price....

Second, all debit cards issuers for blockchain has problems after visa closed the issuers. DIM i working on finding the best solution.
Hey lover, Let's talking about true story and was happend. Did you see their was done working like way"Road map / Whitepaper"?. Im either of investor looking for good move not really to talking about increase of price.
souly

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

by the end of 2017,

16),

That is true, too many coins are listed on bigger exchanges but the are not increasing in value, a good example is dogecoin, listed on more than 100 exchanges, this includes the big, medium and small sized exchanges, and been around for more than 5years but not going anywhere in value. Listing in big exchanges doesn't mean that the value will increase. By the way, I don't mean that dogecoin is a badcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: