Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235025 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:27:00 AM

I went through the page to invest and seems that DIMCOIN Pre-Ico value is estimated in fiat so when investing through bitcoin it calculates the exchange rate btc/usd so at the moment -$100 in the past 24hours so I think a better idea for me is waiting for the bitcoin price to keep increasing a bit and then invest and since we have time until 15th July I may invest at the end of this period.

I keep thinking the same way. So i will wait for the ETH price to rise considerably before investing. I believe that this ICO is a good one.
Still enough time to think about investing with dimcoin. But by looking at all aspects I am very interested and recommend to invest in this big project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taufikfajar

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:37:35 AM

I went through the page to invest and seems that DIMCOIN Pre-Ico value is estimated in fiat so when investing through bitcoin it calculates the exchange rate btc/usd so at the moment -$100 in the past 24hours so I think a better idea for me is waiting for the bitcoin price to keep increasing a bit and then invest and since we have time until 15th July I may invest at the end of this period.

I keep thinking the same way. So i will wait for the ETH price to rise considerably before investing. I believe that this ICO is a good one.
Still enough time to think about investing with dimcoin. But by looking at all aspects I am very interested and recommend to invest in this big project.

I also just tried dimcoin and indeed this is very recommendation for those who want to try larger projects and recommendations for those who want to invest into dimcoins
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:16:59 AM

It seems dimcoin has good prospects to be able to compete in the crypto market with other coins, I also have the same interest to be able to contribute to this great project and hope to achieve success
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:59:11 AM

It seems dimcoin has good prospects to be able to compete in the crypto market with other coins, I also have the same interest to be able to contribute to this great project and hope to achieve success

The Dimcoin price surely will closer to bitcoin. It's not very far away that to happen. If the knowledge of dimcoin is spread among people means ,they will start to invest their money on dimcoin. Even I will invest on dimcoin if the price of dimcoin will increase further in ICO

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:09:34 PM

Hello guys, I finished the Spanish translation of the whitepaper  https://www.dropbox.com/s/3w72ah0a9ia8ogv/DIMCOIN-whitepaper-V12_ES.pdf?dl=0, you can look for the Spanish thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1991619.msg19830931#msg19830931
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:29:03 PM

I am very interested in this ICO. I have been avoiding ICO for quite a long time because of numerous bad experience. I hope this ICO will prove that my change is right.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:00:49 PM

I think instead of bitcoin,using ETH for invest is better because for now bitcoin facing some problem like high fees etc.
When it hit 15th july,maybe bitcoin price will fall and you will miss the chance to invest at the better price
arbitro

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:31:46 PM

I used ETH. Very happy to be part of this and luckily at the beginning!  Smiley My eth payment was processed through coinpayment and I left my email on dimcoin site with name, email and amount but I didn't receive any confirmation email back from dimcoin.  So if I understood correctly we'll receive an email in 10 days asking us to provide a nanowallet adress to receive the DIM?
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:48:55 PM

I am very interested in this ICO. I have been avoiding ICO for quite a long time because of numerous bad experience. I hope this ICO will prove that my change is right.
You are right. This project sounds typically different. You would have got chances to avoid your bad experiences just listening to this community or just by spending time to follow a project keenly and by checking their whitepaper.
I believe just one ICO may recover your losses and that ICO may be Dimcoin's too.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3160

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 09:06:30 PM

The Dimcoin price surely will closer to bitcoin. It's not very far away that to happen. If the knowledge of dimcoin is spread among people means ,they will start to invest their money on dimcoin. Even I will invest on dimcoin if the price of dimcoin will increase further in ICO

It is very optimistic prediction about price. Bitcoin is sifferent story, and is hard to believe that any altcoin can hit btc price for short period.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Voltaje

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:37:33 PM

It is very optimistic prediction about price. Bitcoin is sifferent story, and is hard to believe that any altcoin can hit btc price for short period.

No the DIMCOIN won't reach BTC levels, if they are tied to the DIM tokens, then my personal prediction is that they will be at most 5$, if they are not tied to the DIM tokens, they will be at most 0.5$, but immediately, they won't reach that far, this prediction is for 2019 to 2020, though I could be wrong, I was wrong about Tenx reaching freaking 30 dollars the first 3 days, when I thought it would reach at most 2, but DIMCOIN reaching BTC levels, definitely no.
christof123

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:44:29 PM

hi dimcoin/all!

love to invest in this ICO, I am using depot wallet.

please can you confirm that the XEM address to send to is the one listed on the ICO page after clicking "Invest with XEM"

Also how are you calculating how many XEM is required for each DIM package on depot wallet? there doesn't seem to be a way to convert the correct amount of XEM for each package unless i'm missing something?

thanks for your help!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 10:11:18 PM

Completed Hindi translation of Dimcoin Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6zNrNXdWm43Wk9KcVpNMFFMbHM

Voltaje

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:16:01 PM

Completed Hindi translation of Dimcoin Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6zNrNXdWm43Wk9KcVpNMFFMbHM

Did they say the whitepaper summary? if so then I lost time translating the entire whitepaper XD.
Food2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:55:55 PM

Also I have a quick clarification:

The DIM currency coins you mention in your post, will they be more or less the same as the Tethered USD (usdt) that is traded on Poloniex? And if so, what is the difference between obtaining your DIM currency coins (which to me seems like a hassle the way you described it, but I am not familiar with NEM so take that with a grain of salt) vs. being able to use a variety of cryptos to buy Tethered coins like usdt on Poloniex directly, since they both "represent" a fiat currency?

Looking forward to your response as I am otherwise interested in investing during the presale.

Cheers.

Simple, the Dim currencies are fiat currencies criptonized, in order for it to function in the DIM:Ecosystem, they are not for trading in the exchanges, they are intended to work within the ecosystem of the DIMCOIN foundation, WISE Consulting and HYBSE, so you will be able to trade with assets, securities, stock, equities, wich will also be criptonized, this is done so every financial trading that will be made, is done using p2p transfer technology, wich is the same to say that all will be made in the blockchain; becasue you can't use tether in the NEM Blockchain, they created this DIM currencies for that role (DIM:USD, DIM:EUR, DIM:CNY, etc.), if you use Tether, you will have to  exchange USD for tether, then tether for DIMCOIN, wich will have fees and time delays, with DIMC currencies, you only deposit USD, and then this becomes DIM:USD, a criptocurrency that has the same value as USD, but it will only work inside de ecosistem.

I'm not a representative by the way, but all is in the whitepaper.

That makes sense, thanks for taking the time to respond!

Will definitely be investing!
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:06:08 AM

You are right. This project sounds typically different. You would have got chances to avoid your bad experiences just listening to this community or just by spending time to follow a project keenly and by checking their whitepaper.
I believe just one ICO may recover your losses and that ICO may be Dimcoin's too.

Well the previous ICO i invested in also have good community support, sound team dev, good prospect from the whitepaper and also have a demo website etc. It still turned out to be a scam and the wallet stop working after 1-2months. Lost everything. It is still a crazy experience.

hi dimcoin/all!

please can you confirm that the XEM address to send to is the one listed on the ICO page after clicking "Invest with XEM"

Also how are you calculating how many XEM is required for each DIM package on depot wallet? there doesn't seem to be a way to convert the correct amount of XEM for each package unless i'm missing something?

thanks for your help!

Where to get the depot wallet. Is there any official place i can download? It never state any link in dimcoin website.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:11:43 AM

No the DIMCOIN won't reach BTC levels, if they are tied to the DIM tokens, then my personal prediction is that they will be at most 5$, if they are not tied to the DIM tokens, they will be at most 0.5$, but immediately, they won't reach that far, this prediction is for 2019 to 2020, though I could be wrong, I was wrong about Tenx reaching freaking 30 dollars the first 3 days, when I thought it would reach at most 2, but DIMCOIN reaching BTC levels, definitely no.
You can never predict the future to be sure. I would invest small amounts in every promising ICO that I can find, so that I don't miss out a good investment and I would also advise others this thing too.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:20:10 AM

well looking to its perspective i can say that this project can turn into bigger success after the this ico i always look for the service that the project offers and with this one i can say that it can be profitable since they gave profit share on top of the possible earnings after the ico. just need to hold for some time
and thats a good investment.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:25:03 AM

Why choose such a bad name?  DIM = not bright = not smart
DIM stands for Data Interchange Module. It is mot about brightness or what and this ICO has great marketing team it will be successful in cryptoworld.

That guy is a joker. Grin
This ico has a great platform that the investors will look at the crypto world. Many invested here because they seen this as a potential coin in the future and no doubt about that. More way to go to this big project.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Voltaje

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:29:21 AM

Well the previous ICO i invested in also have good community support, sound team dev, good prospect from the whitepaper and also have a demo website etc. It still turned out to be a scam and the wallet stop working after 1-2months. Lost everything. It is still a crazy experience.

hi dimcoin/all!

thanks for your help!

Where to get the depot wallet. Is there any official place i can download? It never state any link in dimcoin website.

The wallet is in the first page, here the link https://depotwallet.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: