Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes.  (Read 153921 times)
vergegod

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:19:06 PM

I really wish we could vote on here to ban certain people from the community. Sick of people coming on here to just FUD and spam. If you think its such a bad coin why even come on here to tell us over and over again. Do you think you are some kind of Saint or Savior of us all. Go away and let us grow strong as a community with DAS.

I can reply as I wish. . . dev is a scammer, slowly dumping his coins. If not for MAX LEE. . . this coin won't be worth a sh*T.

vergegod and others with similar statements without proof,

If you make a statement like that, PLEASE show the proof. What wallet(s)? Amount(s)? Dates? Not converting some DAS at high from dev fund/premine to BTC for site and exchange expansion? Paying bounties or donations for contributions? Are you making statements based on opinion or FACT? Proof please. Do you have some unique insight and information to justify such a statement?

I've reviewed the Explorers and richlist/wallet distribution and have found no activity in the past few weeks to justify your statement. OR prior ones like yours that have intentionally manipulated the DAS market to lows so day traders & shorts can buy, pump, dump and repeat. Opinions are fine (ie, IMHO). But statements like that require FACTS and PROOF.

Thank you.

Regards,

c_p

PS: Feel free to PM me if you have info that you don't want to make public for privacy/security reasons.

Yea and how funny all the positive comments are from a "NEWBIE" account.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:45:22 PM

I really wish we could vote on here to ban certain people from the community. Sick of people coming on here to just FUD and spam. If you think its such a bad coin why even come on here to tell us over and over again. Do you think you are some kind of Saint or Savior of us all. Go away and let us grow strong as a community with DAS.

I can reply as I wish. . . dev is a scammer, slowly dumping his coins. If not for MAX LEE. . . this coin won't be worth a sh*T.

If you make a statement like that, PLEASE show the proof. What wallet(s)? Amount(s)? Dates? Not converting some DAS at high from dev fund/premine to BTC for site and exchange expansion? Paying bounties or donations for contributions? Are you making statements based on opinion or FACT? Proof please. Do you have some unique insight and information to justify such a statement?

I've reviewed the Explorers and richlist/wallet distribution and have found no activity in the past few weeks to justify your statement. OR prior ones like yours that have intentionally manipulated the DAS market to lows so day traders & shorts can buy, pump, dump and repeat. Opinions are fine (ie, IMHO). But statements like that require FACTS and PROOF.

Thank you.

Regards,

c_p

PS: Feel free to PM me if you have info that you don't want to make public for privacy/security reasons.

Yea and how funny all the positive comments are from a "NEWBIE" account.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Why are you even posting on here. What is you point? If its a scam then who cares. That shouldn't concern you.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:33:54 PM

Thank you.

Regards,

c_p

Why are you even posting on here. What is you point? If its a scam then who cares. That shouldn't concern you.

I keep 'bumping into' this thread and I have to agree with this sentiment, if you have a query or some information whether it be for or against the project, post it but if you're just going to sling s*** without taking the time to find something to back it up just find something better to do.

I just felt like posting that because the same thing applies to any coins thread, I see so many pages of just rubbish in these forums it gets tiring after a while, personally what I see here doesn't make me comfortable to invest and I have my opinions but I'm not going to throw any accusations around without anything to back them up... on the other hand after reading pages of bipolar ranting from sunny(something) I kinda feel like pumping this just to piss him off Tongue
highoncoins

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:59:52 PM

Has MAX the Guru completed his pump?  Cheesy
DAS Masternode working well.

DAS has the lowest circulating supply and also lowest total circulating supply of all masternode coins.  This is a great HODL coin.  Please stop listening to people posting BS about me though, we are now a "buy and hodl" group, not a pump and hodl group.  So long as more hodlers buy and hodl this coin, we can goto MOON!  And let's get it on bittrex soon.

Best Max
digitalsakurauk

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:02:20 PM

So far as it should been...  What is the output when you are entering the 'masternode status' command on the debug window?

hmm... just found out that when i close and reopen the wallet my maternode status is still ENABLED.

it shows ENABLED even when my master node isn't started in the debug command.

right! i think i sorted out the issue, i deleted the Das file in Appdata and opened wallet... the wallet will now downloaded the block again.

the ENABLED status is no longer.

after another 24 hours and still no payment.. same old problem!
vergegod

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:02:42 PM

Thank you.

Regards,

c_p

I keep 'bumping into' this thread and I have to agree with this sentiment, if you have a query or some information whether it be for or against the project, post it but if you're just going to sling s*** without taking the time to find something to back it up just find something better to do.

I just felt like posting that because the same thing applies to any coins thread, I see so many pages of just rubbish in these forums it gets tiring after a while, personally what I see here doesn't make me comfortable to invest and I have my opinions but I'm not going to throw any accusations around without anything to back them up... on the other hand after reading pages of bipolar ranting from sunny(something) I kinda feel like pumping this just to piss him off Tongue

You obviously do not know about his last project do you? Everyone was like lets give him another chance, and look what we got. . .  

how freaking hard is it to fork a DASH code base and change around some code? It's about time you guys get real.

That been said, I got in twice and made some profit. So in a way, the volatility of DAS is a good thing. I will buy back at 0.06 cents again.

dumbo_pasta

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:52:01 PM

So far as it should been...  What is the output when you are entering the 'masternode status' command on the debug window?

hmm... just found out that when i close and reopen the wallet my maternode status is still ENABLED.

right! i think i sorted out the issue, i deleted the Das file in Appdata and opened wallet... the wallet will now downloaded the block again.

this coin seems to have alot of issues?
crypto_patriot

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:30:23 PM

externalip=[EXTERNALIP]
masternodeaddr=[EXTERNALIP:9399]

Make sure BOTH these calls have your current and correct external IP. Hope this helps.

This is my own personal das.conf copy/paste after a LOT of tweaking per references/help that I have had for over 2 weeks without a hitch along with daily payments when up/ENABLED 23+hours/day:

(Enter info in [] with correct info needed. NO spaces after=. # to ignore lines/command. addnode info from NovaExchange/updated often. exclude the begin/end lines on copy/paste info)

das.conf
------begin-----
rpcuser=[USER]
rpcpassword=[PASSWORD]
#rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
externalip=[EXTERNALIP]
rpcport=9399
#listen=1
port=9399
server=1
daemon=1
#staking=0
logips=1
maxconnections=50
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=[EXTERNALIP]:9399
masternodeprivkey=[MASTERNODEPRIVKEY]
#
addnode=107.174.69.220:9399
addnode=141.134.124.215:9399
addnode=142.217.120.113:9399
addnode=146.0.47.22:9399
addnode=154.16.7.191:9399
addnode=185.137.97.15:9399
addnode=185.209.20.97:9399
addnode=185.41.187.170:9399
addnode=193.71.119.49:9399
addnode=195.181.243.208:9399
addnode=212.47.243.63:9399
addnode=24.91.171.132:9399
addnode=35.184.44.214:9399
addnode=45.32.158.2:9399
addnode=45.32.169.164:9399
addnode=45.63.7.229:9399
addnode=45.76.245.31:9399
addnode=50.3.86.241:9399
addnode=51.15.37.50:9399
addnode=51.15.46.181:9399
addnode=52.161.110.178:9399
addnode=85.214.153.21:9399
addnode=93.206.113.45:9399
addnode=98.172.83.52:9399
addnode=98.226.11.139:9399
#
#
#addnode=94.19.244.216:9399
#addnode=185.51.247.100:9399
#addnode=93.206.113.45:9399
-----end-----

masternode.conf:
-------begin----
[MNalias] [EXTERNALIP:PORT] [masternodeprivkey] [collateral_output_txid] [collateral_output_index]
-----end-----

Regards,

c_p

"Student of every thing, master of no thing.
Student of every one, master of no one."
Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:21:28 AM

Thank you.

Regards,

c_p

You obviously do not know about his last project do you? Everyone was like lets give him another chance, and look what we got. . .  

how freaking hard is it to fork a DASH code base and change around some code? It's about time you guys get real.

That been said, I got in twice and made some profit. So in a way, the volatility of DAS is a good thing. I will buy back at 0.06 cents again.

Like I said, what I see doesn't make me comfortable to invest but the point you are missing is that instead of hanging onto something you dislike and continuing to put money in to, why not just move on to greener pastures. Its not worth getting upset over Wink
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:25:19 AM

The DAS has the lowest circulating supply and the lowest total cycle of all principal COINS.This is a good HODL coin.Please stop listening to people post BS about me, but we are now a "buy and hodl" group, not a pump and hodl group.As long as more players buy this coin, we can go to MOON!Let's get it on bittrex.
jota17

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:24:44 AM

I want to run the masternode in Barcelona.
fastfalcon94

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:33:04 PM

What exactly happens when all the total supply is ate up? Do prices rise? Do people lose interest because there is nothing to mine? What will masternodes get if there are no more coins available? Part of the fees?

huarongdaocn

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:15:11 PM

How much currency does a master node need? Is there a tutorial for the main node of WIN2008?
digitalsakurauk

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:58:57 PM

externalip=[EXTERNALIP]
masternodeaddr=[EXTERNALIP:9399]

Make sure BOTH these calls have your current and correct external IP. Hope this helps.

This is my own personal das.conf copy/paste after a LOT of tweaking per references/help that I have had for over 2 weeks without a hitch along with daily payments when up/ENABLED 23+hours/day:

(Enter info in [] with correct info needed. NO spaces after=. # to ignore lines/command. addnode info from NovaExchange/updated often. exclude the begin/end lines on copy/paste info)

das.conf
------begin-----
rpcuser=[USER]
rpcpassword=[PASSWORD]
#rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
externalip=[EXTERNALIP]
rpcport=9399
#listen=1
port=9399
server=1
daemon=1
#staking=0
logips=1
maxconnections=50
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=[EXTERNALIP]:9399
masternodeprivkey=[MASTERNODEPRIVKEY]
#
addnode=107.174.69.220:9399
addnode=141.134.124.215:9399
addnode=142.217.120.113:9399
addnode=146.0.47.22:9399
addnode=154.16.7.191:9399
addnode=185.137.97.15:9399
addnode=185.209.20.97:9399
addnode=185.41.187.170:9399
addnode=193.71.119.49:9399
addnode=195.181.243.208:9399
addnode=212.47.243.63:9399
addnode=24.91.171.132:9399
addnode=35.184.44.214:9399
addnode=45.32.158.2:9399
addnode=45.32.169.164:9399
addnode=45.63.7.229:9399
addnode=45.76.245.31:9399
addnode=50.3.86.241:9399
addnode=51.15.37.50:9399
addnode=51.15.46.181:9399
addnode=52.161.110.178:9399
addnode=85.214.153.21:9399
addnode=93.206.113.45:9399
addnode=98.172.83.52:9399
addnode=98.226.11.139:9399
#
#
#addnode=94.19.244.216:9399
#addnode=185.51.247.100:9399
#addnode=93.206.113.45:9399
-----end-----

masternode.conf:
-------begin----
[MNalias] [EXTERNALIP:PORT] [masternodeprivkey] [collateral_output_txid] [collateral_output_index]
-----end-----

Regards,

c_p

oh.. externalip= and masternodeaddr= has to be the same EXTERNAL IP

ok i give that a try

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

I have rewritten my masternode guide. if you follow the instructions you will end up with cold nodes managed from one wallet that receives all payments. basically, the way it should be.

It split in parts so dive in where you need to:

http://www.explorerz.top/resources.html

polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:28:23 PM

my linux masternode has been running for a couple of days now.
since yesterday i get EXPIRED after 1 hours. what could cause the issue?!

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:40:51 PM

Its  a fake pump by truckman he will dump all his 500k when its up be aware of that guys.

guys sunny is a fudder. he is working with some scamcoin crew, cxt/xcxt
their launch was a big disaster, people didnt really loose money only if you brought cxt to swap, because swaps didnt happen.
i have seen him around other coins spreading bullshit, now i see him here too, well, you gotta do what you gotta do,
but dont trust anything out of sunnys worthless typings

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

I have rewritten my masternode guide. if you follow the instructions you will end up with cold nodes managed from one wallet that receives all payments. basically, the way it should be.

It split in parts so dive in where you need to:

http://www.explorerz.top/resources.html
Thanks guy, I'll look! I was looking for information.
rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:19:21 PM

How much currency does a master node need? Is there a tutorial for the main node of WIN2008?
Need 1000 coins exactly. No more a coin less or more or your masternode will not work
kuba4a

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:22:31 PM

Its  a fake pump by truckman he will dump all his 500k when its up be aware of that guys.

guys sunny is a fudder. he is working with some scamcoin crew, cxt/xcxt
their launch was a big disaster, people didnt really loose money only if you brought cxt to swap, because swaps didnt happen.
i have seen him around other coins spreading bullshit, now i see him here too, well, you gotta do what you gotta do,
but dont trust anything out of sunnys worthless typings

He changes his mind more than any lady I have ever known!
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: