Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Snapshot  (Read 15045 times)
TeamSnapshot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:43:29 PM

Guys ico is until August 10th still plenty time to get your tokens. Please make sure you mark down the date somewhere so that you don't forget and miss out on this great money making opportunity plus a chance to have the value grow even more. This is free I'm super excited !! Omg !!  Roll Eyes

There is always a spike during the first hour of an ICO, and some seem to be disappointed this volume has not followed, but it is natural. The majority of the initial coin offering is still ahead of us. We share your excitement and thank you for it.
mudgen

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:49:57 PM

Why not open the alpha version of the snapshot application to all users now?

Wouldn't that help alleviate any concerns that this is a scam if people could see the application you said you have already made?
mudgen

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:57:43 PM

There is a reddit thread in the cryptocurrency subreddit started by a millionaire cryptocurrency investor promoting Snapshot. There are many comments in this thread and the one that got voted to the top suggests strongly, with its reasons, that the snapshot ICO is a scam. This posting can be seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6qc8cq/im_retiring_guys/

There are several other reddit theads suggesting this is a scam:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6qm7b9/snapshot_ico/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6qiy6k/snapshot_ico_in_2_hours_anyone_participating/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6qeark/snapshot_ico/

I actually really like the Snapshot ideas. I will buy into the ICO if teamsnapshot can provide more evidence that it is real.

Some ideas:
Open up the alpha version to more people now.
Make a video of the application.
Tell us who you are.
Release the source code of the application, or release something on Github.

dev will clarify on these accusations as they directly have an effect on the ico results, hope they are entirely false accusations.

We had a long conversation with the user in question via email, over multiple instances. It appears our answers weren't sufficient for him. We have gone through the page in question and the user spoke of various crypto currencies, so it is odd that the mention of ours among others leads people to believe this is a scam. There will always be hesitance, and it is impossible to please everyone. But we try to do so. The Cryptocurrency sector seems to be trigger happy to yell scam if team information is undisclosed and we believe this is the reasoning for this odd spike in hesitance regarding Snapshot. We have been forthright in regards to why we lack team information since the beginning of our campaign. It puts us in a bind as we have listed the reasoning team information cannot be divulged, we encourage anyone who hasn't read through the read to do so as they will be able to review our comments.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I don't suggest that this ICO is a scam just because the developers do not disclose who they are. I also suggest it because they say they have built something but then do not show it to people who are interested in the ICO. They say that they let a limited amount of people try the alpha version. There is no real evidence of that.

The only review of the alpha version I have seen is from the user AlexeiPetrov, where he says this, "The app is great! Everything makes sense, easy to use. Impressed."  You can see this here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989257.msg20472524#msg20472524

The user AlexeiPetrov joined bitcointalk only 1 week ago. You can see his profile here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1078238

The majority of Alexie's posts are about Snapshot. It is also suspicious that all of his posts are short and not offering much substance. His account could easily be fake.

Why are there no other reviews of the alpha version of the application? I saw people earlier in this thread express interest in trying out the alpha version. Did none of them get accepted to try out the alpha?

The user Lauren Smith (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=845797) has been very excited by this ICO and supporting it. Has she seen the alpha version of the application? Lauren, can you say?
mudgen

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:21:01 PM

The user "Zionatin" really wanted to try out the alpha version. You can see his post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989257.msg20494528#msg20494528

Why not let him try out the alpha version and he can write a review?  I would love to be proved wrong about this ICO.

And/or let me try out the alpha version of the application.

I am only hard on this ICO because I really want to invest in it, but I just can't without more evidence it is real. I promise that I will support this project and the ICO if I can have more evidence.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

i have to post this. i received this message after i asked for screenshots.

i deleted my post because i wanted to see what happens.

i received this PM

and today i wrote back:

i am think about posting this message in the ANN topic. you have to give me a good reason why i should not do it.

why:
no team, no names.
no spreadsheet with bounty stakes
no video from the alpha
no pictures form alpha.

are you trying to scam us?

vlom

i did not receive an answer.

and here an other PM.

if this is an honest project then they won't care that i post this here. and they will send my the bounty for the avatar, the translation i made an the postings.

just that you all know that i risk some bounty money be posting this when the team gets upset.

and i did not send ETH to the ICO address yet.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x43784FbDcc6FB1f4B5f9196Ff5Fb543476780F23

mudgen

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:04:00 PM

i have to post this. i received this message after i asked for screenshots.

https://s4.postimg.org/hie7irnsd/Screen_Shot_2017-07-31_at_22.39.46.png

i deleted my post because i wanted to see what happens.

i received this PM

https://s3.postimg.org/8z7xwuf0z/Screen_Shot_2017-07-31_at_22.46.02.png

and today i wrote back:

i am think about posting this message in the ANN topic. you have to give me a good reason why i should not do it.

why:
no team, no names.
no spreadsheet with bounty stakes
no video from the alpha
no pictures form alpha.

are you trying to scam us?

vlom

i did not receive an answer.

and here an other PM.

https://s3.postimg.org/4en1s8fsj/Screen_Shot_2017-07-31_at_22.48.30.png

if this is an honest project then they won't care that i post this here. and they will send my the bounty for the avatar, the translation i made an the postings.

just that you all know that i risk some bounty money be posting this when the team gets upset.

and i did not send ETH to the ICO address yet.

Thanks for posting this vlom. On August 7 can you post again to say if you got to try out the alpha version? And if you do try it out can you say how it was?

I have applied to try out the alpha version as well. I will see on August 7 if I actually get to try it out.
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:06:33 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 09:17:39 PM by vlom

you are welcome and everybody else too.i hope this will have a good ending.

and i changed my avatar. as soon as we have some poof i will change back to snapshot.
mudgen

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:27:49 PM

There is plenty of time for teamsnapshot to provide more proof/evidence about their product and ICO.

So far they have made:
$17,674 USD

Their target is $2,000,000 USD.
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:21:57 AM

This is a very interesting coin. Never seen a Dev so active. I will not say I will invest now. I see opportunity I would like to watch for now. I do support though just not finically yet.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 06:46:00 AM

Vlom has a lot to say bit has not provided anything possitibe but plenty moaning. You such a high rank and you ask something like "why is there no sorewdsheet for the bounty" really dude ?  You already know why. Or do you believe everyone should be paid exathe same and not according to their performance ? So crap is oaid the same as top notch stuff.

The thread is not self moderated so anything can be said. They must have asked you to remove it because if fud.

No teams no names ? You have been here long enough to know this mean nothing. What exactly must I do with a bunch if names and a team name ?

No pictures and video from alpha ?? Lol you make me laugh the more I read. Firstly you do know what an alpha is ? It's not the final product so they don't make videos or pictures of it they use the final product to do that. Would you display your product while it's still not at its finest ? Please learn about basic advertising.
I'm sorry for sounding so harsh but dude come on. You know how many scams do so the things you did and still are scams ? Those things mean nothing.

Pretty much you little list is worthless and not the things an investor asks. I don't think you have any intention to invest why are you even here ?

Some of what Mudgen says is not really important oiie the stuff about who the team is because that is so easy to lie about. But he has a point when he says you should have reserved plsces for all those who posted at least once in this thread and showed interest. I'm sorry but I've been making many excuses for Snapshot but I can't find one for this. There food points this user has brought up. At first sight was annoyed with Mudgen just thinking they were being a pain but I can't dent he has points.

Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:04:15 PM

I don't understand why I can't just try the alpha version anyway ? Don't you want reviews for it ? It doesn't make sense to exclude me.
Noone has even left a review on the thread yet. What is going on ? This is not making sense to me. Sorry bit what else would you like me to think ?
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:36:45 PM

Whats up ? Where the Devs ? I want to know what people think of the alpha and well... I feel like I am talking to myself so I am going to wait for the Devs to come bak which should be in a few hours time. I think you guys should be online throughout the day during the ICO.

EastBirth

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:48:52 PM

I just saw this now when I heard of the ico. It is still on for a few days I see it is slow only 1% of the goal is reached. When will the App be public for us to try ? I look forward to it.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lizzie_Girl

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:28:51 PM

There is plenty of time for teamsnapshot to provide more proof/evidence about their product and ICO.

So far they have made:
$17,674 USD

Their target is $2,000,000 USD.

It is almost the same. Not much change. The people who used the app ? They signed up ?

you are welcome and everybody else too.i hope this will have a good ending.

and i changed my avatar. as soon as we have some poof i will change back to snapshot.

Maybe you are right ? If the avatar is only for a few days why not just keep wearing it anyway ? I think it is the end of the ico so it is a little more than a week from this day. If I have it will I be paid or it is still too late for me ?
TeamSnapshot

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:14:15 PM

As the ICO volume isn't as high as we hoped we are allowing the venture team we were in deliberation with participate. Please give us a few days while we sort out the details with them, they are located in Hong Kong and we will be meeting them personally. The ICO will go on as scheduled, but will likely cap out sometime between the third or fourth with their contributions. Thank you for understanding.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:50:36 PM

As the ICO volume isn't as high as we hoped we are allowing the venture team we were in deliberation with participate. Please give us a few days while we sort out the details with them, they are located in Hong Kong and we will be meeting them personally. The ICO will go on as scheduled, but will likely cap out sometime between the third or fourth with their contributions. Thank you for understanding.
yes, hope every thing goes successfully as planed, we are waiting for the good news and wish you guys success,
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:55:32 PM

Vlom has a lot to say bit has not provided anything possitibe but plenty moaning. You such a high rank and you ask something like "why is there no sorewdsheet for the bounty" really dude ?  You already know why. Or do you believe everyone should be paid exathe same and not according to their performance ? So crap is oaid the same as top notch stuff.

The thread is not self moderated so anything can be said. They must have asked you to remove it because if fud.

No teams no names ? You have been here long enough to know this mean nothing. What exactly must I do with a bunch if names and a team name ?

No pictures and video from alpha ?? Lol you make me laugh the more I read. Firstly you do know what an alpha is ? It's not the final product so they don't make videos or pictures of it they use the final product to do that. Would you display your product while it's still not at its finest ? Please learn about basic advertising.
I'm sorry for sounding so harsh but dude come on. You know how many scams do so the things you did and still are scams ? Those things mean nothing.

Pretty much you little list is worthless and not the things an investor asks. I don't think you have any intention to invest why are you even here ?

Some of what Mudgen says is not really important oiie the stuff about who the team is because that is so easy to lie about. But he has a point when he says you should have reserved plsces for all those who posted at least once in this thread and showed interest. I'm sorry but I've been making many excuses for Snapshot but I can't find one for this. There food points this user has brought up. At first sight was annoyed with Mudgen just thinking they were being a pain but I can't dent he has points.

Don't agree. With all the scams around here let some serious members review the alpha and give their opinions.

Lizzie_Girl

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:26:35 AM

Don't agree. With all the scams around here let some serious members review the alpha and give their opinions.

Yep. They should have had a form for the bounties and now where are they ? I don't know I have a bad feeling about this right now. Also you a very long time member and know tour stuff so I'm inclined to pay attention to what you say.
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:48:08 AM

@cryptohunter: thanks for the support.
@Lauren Smith:
Yes, i know what an alpha is. And i know what a beta version is. If there is really an alpha then the should show us some proof. Why should they hide everything and hope that there will really be some investors?
And why should an investor not ask questions about the product? Or want to know who is behind this ICO?
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:54:06 AM

@cryptohunter: thanks for the support.
@Lauren Smith:
Yes, i know what an alpha is. And i know what a beta version is. If there is really an alpha then the should show us some proof. Why should they hide everything and hope that there will really be some investors?
And why should an investor not ask questions about the product? Or want to know who is behind this ICO?

Sorry for sounding rude. You right. I see no reason not to open alpha to all. It's been a few days now. It's odd don't you think ?
You right there is nothing wrong with asking questions I opologise. You need to ask questions you totally right. It's our hard earned money and you know we here to make money not mess around or be messed around.

The thing about knowing who is behind it.... Yes I would like to know but my issue is how do we k ow it is not lies ? In my personal experience the coins that go overboard with the team and pictures of them each are many times scams luring you into a false sense of security. If I can see something being produced and living up to it's name then I really don't care who they are so long as they keep doing what they should. Otherwise you just sell your coins .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: