Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106060 times)
CryptoSaver

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:24:09 PM

This is an will always be the biggest scam. I never got my money I invested back. This was the first ICO I invested in my coins were stolen out of my wallet because the developers exposed my private key . Not me

as you can see the so called working staff cant even go online for a day lol

There need to be laws against this sort of thing. Anyway I managed to sell at a 60% loss and the part that frustrates me the most is that my funds were locked up in this scam for so long when there were better trades to be made. Can just hope that buying NEO with it will make back the loss given the same amount of time.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vy Low

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:46:01 PM

This is an will always be the biggest scam. I never got my money I invested back. This was the first ICO I invested in my coins were stolen out of my wallet because the developers exposed my private key . Not me

as you can see the so called working staff cant even go online for a day lol

There need to be laws against this sort of thing. Anyway I managed to sell at a 60% loss and the part that frustrates me the most is that my funds were locked up in this scam for so long when there were better trades to be made. Can just hope that buying NEO with it will make back the loss given the same amount of time.

Yes this should be delisted and be sued for scamming peoples money
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:55:46 PM

This shit coin is dead, i've lost 50% of my investment in this scam project. I'm out.

We are only at start. And we aren't scam. We are working hard to make ATB coin better.
It's your own choise to be in or out.

Almost all alts are down now

Very cleverly scam. You're right, that's my own choice, I am the only one to blame for my investments in this shit scam coin. I advice to all  sell this shit coin you will lose all your money

I fell for this scam as well and stand to lose a substantial amount. Found out about ATB on a local site in South Africa called Platinum Wealth https://platinumwealth.co.za which seems reputable & is the only reason I decided to invest. 

This will be the last ICO that I ever invest in.

Our coin is not scam, be sure
We are working hard on it
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:04:44 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 05:39:34 PM by ATB Coin

Lightning Network is Optimizing ATB Coin Wallet Transactions

ATB Coin is happy to adopt the Lightning Network technology to the needs of our users. The two versions for Mac and Linux are being tested now and we are actively working on the compatibility of Lightning Network technology with Windows.

At this stage, the start of the Lightning Network will be solved by adding a third-party solution called Eclair. At the moment, it is the most reliable version of the system. For the full operation of the Lightning Network, two applications will work simultaneously. ATB WALLET and Eclair. For more detailed instructions, please be on standby the next two weeks.

Lightning Network was developed to solve the scalability issues of the blockchain technology. Segwit is fighting this problem but the Lightning Protocol, operating as the superstructure over the blockchain, can actually speed up the transactions up to 1000s per second. One of the important factors is that there is no need to pay fees to incentivize the miners to verify your transaction first, so there is no double payment. The speed received, could enable the execution of instant payments no matter how loaded the channel is.
Basic Requirements enabling the Operation of Lightning Protocol
The blockchain state segment should be locked with the help of multi-signature or some kind of smart contract. All the participants should agree on that.
The participants of the agreement sign the transactions among each other but don’t submit them to the miners. That’s how the interactions between the participants in the Lightning Network look like.
When the transactions have been proceeded and form a set, this set is finally added to the blockchain.

Stay with us and enjoy blazing fast payments with ATB Coin!

Vy Low

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:55:26 PM

https://atbcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/1024-1-1.jpg

ATB Coin is happy to adopt the Lightning Network technology to the needs of our users. The two versions for Mac and Linux are being tested now and we are actively working on the compatibility of Lightning Network technology with Windows.

At this stage, the start of the Lightning Network will be solved by adding a third-party solution called Eclair. At the moment, it is the most reliable version of the system. For the full operation of the Lightning Network, two applications will work simultaneously. ATB WALLET and Eclair. For more detailed instructions, please be on standby the next two weeks.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/sDUO1ES3QcSxgFrmeA0StA.png
https://image.prntscr.com/image/tJKnPysHRY69rg00rnEGMw.png
https://image.prntscr.com/image/qK_S7XmfQsWTIrScy-FW8w.png
https://image.prntscr.com/image/I1x7AO5FRsywTt_VecZZsw.png

Lightning Network was developed to solve the scalability issues of the blockchain technology. Segwit is fighting this problem but the Lightning Protocol, operating as the superstructure over the blockchain, can actually speed up the transactions up to 1000s per second. One of the important factors is that there is no need to pay fees to incentivize the miners to verify your transaction first, so there is no double payment. The speed received, could enable the execution of instant payments no matter how loaded the channel is.
The blockchain state segment should be locked with the help of multi-signature or some kind of smart contract. All the participants should agree on that.
The participants of the agreement sign the transactions among each other but don’t submit them to the miners. That’s how the interactions between the participants in the Lightning Network look like.
When the transactions have been proceeded and form a set, this set is finally added to the blockchain.

whats the use of  your lightning shit if people are already dumping your shitcoin. You cant even release a working apps with the raised fund! You cant even show who you guys really are because you are scared enough to be sued! if you are really a legit company then have pride of who you really are!
HeliPilot23

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:20:26 PM

Why ATB over LTC or BTC?
Vy Low

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:36:15 PM

The website is well done, truly showed dedication in connection with this! A great task doesn't need a benefits campaign! Is this the situation for ATBCoin? Why did some people refer to it as fraud? Are they becoming envious? Could anyone make clear this question?

have you seen the team? have you seen any progress? have you seen the apps release even after they raised the fund? whats  the use of this coins if its no more than just listed on exchangers?
have you check this? https://i.imgur.com/ohJ42un.png even on exchangers its dead, no ones buying it anymore. people are dumping their coins because this is clearly a shit coin! they dont listen to their investors!
Tuwan

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

Happy Mining!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:27:32 AM

Great !! More the features... better adaptation. Also I found similar scale on other cryptocurrency/smart contracts. Is it on-chain or off-chain?

agreetag

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:18:27 AM

I was impressed when knew about this project! It seems to be very successful and wish you good luck!
CryptoSaver

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:38:51 AM

https://atbcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/1024-1-1.jpg

https://image.prntscr.com/image/sDUO1ES3QcSxgFrmeA0StA.png
https://image.prntscr.com/image/tJKnPysHRY69rg00rnEGMw.png
https://image.prntscr.com/image/qK_S7XmfQsWTIrScy-FW8w.png
https://image.prntscr.com/image/I1x7AO5FRsywTt_VecZZsw.png

whats the use of  your lightning shit if people are already dumping your shitcoin. You cant even release a working apps with the raised fund! You cant even show who you guys really are because you are scared enough to be sued! if you are really a legit company then have pride of who you really are!

Agreed this is just an band aid on a sinking ship. I hope they get sued because they are blatantly stealing money. 
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:39:53 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 02:14:16 PM by anasso

trading volume is very low less than 1 BTC! this coin is dead and i think that devs already dumped unsold coins!

i think also that ATB guy is responding on telegram and bitcointalk only to avoid lawsuits!
N3O

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:00:41 AM

I'm happy that I threw off this shit for $ 1
This is the Belarusian scam coin from pixelplex.by!  Kiss
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:24:13 PM

The website is well done, truly showed dedication in connection with this! A great task doesn't need a benefits campaign! Is this the situation for ATBCoin? Why did some people refer to it as fraud? Are they becoming envious? Could anyone make clear this question?

I don't know why do they do it. Sad
they are not even our users
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:25:29 PM

I'm happy that I threw off this shit for $ 1
This is the Belarusian scam coin from pixelplex.by!  Kiss

This company helped us only with our website.
Your opinion is not grounded at all

We are not scam
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:26:15 PM

I was impressed when knew about this project! It seems to be very successful and wish you good luck!

Thank you for your trust,agreetag
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:33:22 PM

have you seen the team? have you seen any progress? have you seen the apps release even after they raised the fund? whats  the use of this coins if its no more than just listed on exchangers?
have you check this? https://i.imgur.com/ohJ42un.png even on exchangers its dead, no ones buying it anymore. people are dumping their coins because this is clearly a shit coin! they dont listen to their investors!

OMG...scam scam scam - only what you can say  Cheesy
You r unpatient guy, only 2 months passed after ICO stage
Whe are working hard and don't want to harm anybody... but only you tryes to bring your opinion which supported by nobody, thats why you stop your activity in our telegram chat  Wink

whish you good luck mr.low
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:35:03 PM

trading volume is very low less than 1 BTC! this coin is dead and i think that devs already dumped unsold coins!

i think also that ATB guy is responding on telegram and bitcointalk only to avoid lawsuits!

It's your opinion. time will tell...
we respect every opinion
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:38:28 PM

whats the use of  your lightning shit if people are already dumping your shitcoin. You cant even release a working apps with the raised fund! You cant even show who you guys really are because you are scared enough to be sued! if you are really a legit company then have pride of who you really are!

Please speak about yourself only
and don't make decisions for others
Doggystyle

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:47:13 AM

Whats about new exchanges? It will be some progres in this point?
Mogsie

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:03:29 PM

If everyone is "dumping" ATB as alluded to on here, by definition, someone else is buying it up.

Hot potato's aren't cold
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: