Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:02:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106060 times)
kanakan03

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:29:50 AM

so there is nearly no way for me to mine with a balance of 55 atbcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
locthiennguyen49

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:45:26 AM

After all, I check my status :

{
  "enabled": true,
  "staking": false,
  "

I dont know if it mining or not

Huh

@Team dev : Please setup default is enable  Cry Cry Cry
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:46:44 AM

The PC and the application must be open for mining?

Hello,vangocash
Yes, you are right!
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:55:36 AM

How do you get your coins off your dashboard on the website?

Hello,FireRabbit
You can find the answer HERE
Detailed instructions on how to download / delete your wallet are available in this section.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:25:27 AM

Im trying to figure out how to make sure this is doing ANYTHING.

so i bought some ATB because they told me i needed to mine.

https://prnt.sc/go4w14

Here is the Consule... Nothing other then command i put...

https://prnt.sc/go4wlj

I ran the command while "its mining" apperantly...
i tried same command "stop mining" same thing..

Not really sure what im doing honestly... but how i know if its actually mining! over an hour nothing, no results, hardware is normal using.

BTW: i talked to staff, they said i need like 300atb to see results..... hmm Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

After all, I check my status :

{
  "enabled": true,
  "staking": false,
  "

I dont know if it mining or not

Huh

@Team dev : Please setup default is enable  Cry Cry Cry

Hello,guys

In order to check whether your wallet is doing mining open it, than press help, after that open debug window, choose "console" in console print getstakinginfo
if you see : "enabled" true. That means your wallet is mining now
Do not worry if you see staking false, it means that your coins are on mature period (5days)
getstakinginfo command:

The volume of the stake held on the balance (the more is your share - the greater is the chance of getting mining)
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:40:07 PM

Hello,

sorry for my bad English but I live in another continent ;-)

I invested in ATBCoin, but until now didn't transfer them into the wallet. Before I do, I have 2 questions:

- Can I install the wallet on f.e. 2 PCs (work and private) and manage my coins on both computers? Do I only need the private key?
- Mining sounds very easy, because in contrast to Bitcoin mining I don't need expensive hardware, only an internet connection. But the PC must be switched on the whole time...Am I right?

Thanks for your help!  Smiley

You can find the answer about transfering HERE
Detailed instructions on how to download / delete your wallet are available in this section.

there is a number of opportunities increasing the amount and chance of new coins being mined, I will list them below:
1. The volume of the stake held on the balance (the more is your share - the greater is the chance of getting mining)
2. The total amount of shares kept in all wallets of all network members (The smaller is the proportion of other network participants - the greater are the chances of getting mining)
3. Complexity at the current stage of mining. With increasing complexity, the volume of mined coins will be reduced. It will happen once in two years. Profitability is reduced by 50%
4. The period of the wallet being online. The more time your wallet is on the network, the greater are the chances of obtaining mining, because only wallets (nodes) supporting the network can participate in the mining (ones that take the information and synchronize with the single distributed registry - the blockchain).

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:42:47 PM

Why not?
But remeber:

there is a number of opportunities increasing the amount and chance of new coins being mined, I will list them below:
1. The volume of the stake held on the balance (the more is your share - the greater is the chance of getting mining)
2. The total amount of shares kept in all wallets of all network members (The smaller is the proportion of other network participants - the greater are the chances of getting mining)
3. Complexity at the current stage of mining. With increasing complexity, the volume of mined coins will be reduced. It will happen once in two years. Profitability is reduced by 50%
4. The period of the wallet being online. The more time your wallet is on the network, the greater are the chances of obtaining mining, because only wallets (nodes) supporting the network can participate in the mining (ones that take the information and synchronize with the single distributed registry - the blockchain).

gsambolin

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:24:02 PM

How do you get your coins off your dashboard on the website?

If you bought your ATB On the ATB website follow these insructions

https://atbcoin.com/atb-coin-accruals-instructions-now-made-available/

Gsam
idonthaveanametoday

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:47:38 PM

Why not?
But remeber:

ATBcoin support please respond! I have emailed over and over again about my coins. I keep on getting email responses saying that I gave my private key away. I did not. I simply followed the instructions imported the private key into my wallet and an hour later there was some transaction that sent my coins somewhere else. It has been over one week. Every answer is we are waiting for the developers wait for an email. Then I get an email in broken english about how my computer is not secure. I invested my money into your company and i demand my money
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:22:02 PM

Why not?
But remeber:

ATBcoin support please respond! I have emailed over and over again about my coins. I keep on getting email responses saying that I gave my private key away. I did not. I simply followed the instructions imported the private key into my wallet and an hour later there was some transaction that sent my coins somewhere else. It has been over one week. Every answer is we are waiting for the developers wait for an email. Then I get an email in broken english about how my computer is not secure. I invested my money into your company and i demand my money

Hello,idonthaveanametoday.
Support is already in touch with you.

Dear Customer!
the purse contains a set of "private key - public key - address"
 (for one private key there is one public key and one address)
The shares were placed at different addresses.
Private keys from these addresses were distributed to users.

When a user imports a key, he gets access to the balance and information about his transactions.

Accordingly, if someone imports the key for the first time and transfers the coins, then the next person who imports this key sees:
- obtaining a share
- Translation
Thus, you see 2 transactions that were already committed earlier at this purse address, the one who had access to the wallet funds transferred the coins, you now see 2 of these transactions.
Please remember, you just installed the purse only th time? Who has access to your account? who knew your private key?
Please safely store your personal data!
idonthaveanametoday

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:13:02 PM

Why not?
But remeber:

Dear Customer!

When a user imports a key, he gets access to the balance and information about his transactions.

Accordingly, if someone imports the key for the first time and transfers the coins, then the next person who imports this key sees:
- obtaining a share
- Translation
Thus, you see 2 transactions that were already committed earlier at this purse address, the one who had access to the wallet funds transferred the coins, you now see 2 of these transactions.
Please remember, you just installed the purse only th time? Who has access to your account? who knew your private key?

yes this is a scam. I did not share my private key and my computer is not compromised lol. Other people have the same issue. They will be hearing from my lawyers
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:42:39 PM

Why not?
But remeber:

Dear Customer!

- obtaining a share
- Translation

yes this is a scam. I did not share my private key and my computer is not compromised lol. Other people have the same issue. They will be hearing from my lawyers

Don't be panic please we want to solve your request of course, but you should choose the preferable communication way ( by e-mail,telegram chat or by PM here)
idonthaveanametoday

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:51:51 PM

Why not?
But remeber:

Dear Customer!

- obtaining a share
- Translation

Don't be panic please we want to solve your request of course, but you should choose the preferable communication way ( by e-mail,telegram chat or by PM here)

Not when it is all over the news about what you guys did. You keep posting here how i didnt secure my coins . I was on my laptop and nothing was hacked. You just send me the same emails over and over again and in the chat told me that my coins are gone. I am left with no choice but to use my legal rights to get my coins back. We will let a third party decide
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:31:58 PM

Why not?
But remeber:

Dear Customer!

- obtaining a share
- Translation

Not when it is all over the news about what you guys did. You keep posting here how i didnt secure my coins . I was on my laptop and nothing was hacked. You just send me the same emails over and over again and in the chat told me that my coins are gone. I am left with no choice but to use my legal rights to get my coins back. We will let a third party decide

Access to coins can be obtained only by the private key that is found in your account. We don't have an access to it.
Please make sure that you didn't give your private key to anyone. Is your account protected by 2fa?
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:57:30 PM

New Version of ATB Coin Wallet to Provide Mining

Starting from today, the new versions of ATB Coin Wallet 1.0.1 are available to all users. Download updated wallets for WINDOWS, MAC OS, and LINUX following the link.

The main update of this release is the addition of the Proof-of-stake (PoS) mining capability. This protocol for confirming cryptocurrency transactions is characterized by its ecological compatibility and does not require the use of energy resources for coin mining. When using this method, the algorithm for generating blocks with transactions does not depend on the capacity of the equipment.

Detailed instructions for launching the mining on your device can be found HERE

Attention please !
Mining instructions were updated.
BearClawRawrrr

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:01:23 PM

what's the total supply of ATB, can't find it in OP?
antoleo

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:10:53 PM

dev
why the market is not growing more bonafit, but the value of investment is very large, whether there is a special plan?
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:29:08 AM

I have 8 outbound connections on my miner but no inbound connections listed. Wondering if this is normal or if there's a specific port I need to open up to allow external connections?

gsambolin

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:57:20 AM

I have 8 outbound connections on my miner but no inbound connections listed. Wondering if this is normal or if there's a specific port I need to open up to allow external connections?

Same here I have Zero (0) in and eight out.  Is this normal?

Gsam
Ramos RICH

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:08:13 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 04:10:38 AM by Ramos RICH

The developers of the ATB coins,if you get on the exchanges will be the trend is not favorable for the investors!We will Sell your coins!We go into minus with your coins!I'll wait a bit for 3-5 days and sell your coins on 2.4 m $! and my friend have the same opinion about your coin! he also wants to sell your coins! he's a bit more than I have coins!
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: