Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106055 times)
bnlllamo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:37:11 AM

Great project...got my 5atb after 14 days of mining. Planning to add volume to profit more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

Finally. We can test ATB coin wallet. Thanks, dev  Wink

You are welcome,cvictoral.
Send your request to support@atbcoin.com specifying the topic “I want to try the alpha version of the wallet” to test the alpha version, please.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:43:57 AM

Great project...got my 5atb after 14 days of mining. Planning to add volume to profit more

Thank you,bnlllamo.
Hope your exp with our project ll be great.

Good luck.
Anthony1985

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

Tic.eth

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:45:16 AM

Good luck with the project, seem very interesting.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:45:29 PM

Good luck with the project, seem very interesting.

Thank you,Anthony1985.
We are working hard to deliver the best quality!
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:02:20 PM

ATB Coin HitBTC Listing – One of the Largest World Crypto-Exchanges!

Dear Investors!

We are pleased to announce the agreement and the successful resolution of all formalities, which resulted in the ATB Coin token being added to the HitBTC exchange – one of the world’s largest crypto-exchanges.

The daily trading volume of the HitBTC is more than $160,000,000. This indicator puts the exchange as fourth place in the world for terms of total trading volume!

HitBTC offers the exchange the majority of digital currencies to Bitcoins, as well as the most famous altcoins. The exchange provides the opportunity to conduct trades with 200 different cryptocurrencies, among which the ATB Coin token will take its place. In the next few days, users will be able to trade ATB Coin in absolutely all currency pairs.

Cooperation promises to be mutually beneficial for both sides. HitBTC gets a new market and an increase in trading volumes, as ATB Coin is a reliable and already proven trading platform with solid experience that meets all the requirements of the cryptocurrency world.

We still continue to search for and discuss all the terms of a mutually beneficial cooperation! ATB Coin plans to provide users with the opportunity to pay for online and offline services with the help of ATB Coin, as well as expand their presence on large and prospective crypto-exchange platforms. The aim is to give our investors more opportunities to multiply their investments and use ATB Coin in everyday life.

We will certainly inform all ATB Coin users about new, important events. Follow the news!
HYIPcoinDEV

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:34:53 PM

I got back in waiting for listing now. :-) congrats
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:26:04 PM

I got back in waiting for listing now. :-) congrats

You are welcome, HYIPcoinDEV
Sindaasun

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:21:00 PM

Finally a good news.
Hope it will help the price  Grin
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:33:50 PM

Nice job with the hitBTC listing, never been a bit fan of Yobit even though I know they heavily involved in this.

narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:06:04 AM

5ATB? Not too much after 14 days of minning.
How many coins are you stacking on your wallet?
You have it open 24/7  ?
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:37:31 AM

Finally a good news.
Hope it will help the price  Grin

Eah, Sindaasun.
I told that good news are upcoming  Smiley

We ll post all the actual news here and at the news page at our website.
Ba_Tech

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:58:57 PM

How to mine ATB coin?
which algorithm do they use

They use proof of stake algorithm. To mine you must have a 24/7 online wallet with coins in it. The more coins you have, the better the mining results
I receive my first reward (4.44 ATBcoin) from staking 100 ATBcoin after 13 days.
check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxCEcmTkd2U
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:12:27 AM

When the ICO of ATB begun in your webpage said that the earlier investors would take a 20% discount .
Until now i kept my ATB coins in my wallet but i havent receive anything yet.
Any info about that ? Huh
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:01:01 AM

Nice job with the hitBTC listing, never been a bit fan of Yobit even though I know they heavily involved in this.

Hello, Johnnywelsh

We ll add more exchanges in the nearest future
Please follow our news
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:04:45 AM

When the ICO of ATB begun in your webpage said that the earlier investors would take a 20% discount .
Until now i kept my ATB coins in my wallet but i havent receive anything yet.
Any info about that ? Huh

Hello,narielle
Please PM me with information about the investmant date and your e-mail?
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:06:07 AM

Yikes!!!!!!!  another drop in ATB price... it's dropped over 50% in just the last few weeks since I left while almost the entire crypto market has increased in value... BTC is up about 20%...

I  don't know about the rest of you but I'd be feeling pretty nervous about ATB at this point... they have not posted a single shred of news about actual business development - they've made an update to their wallet and got some stickers made... this is all I have seen in the last few months... oh, and they refused to accept their listing offer on a couple of exchanges because it was too expensive...  

It would make a world of difference if they would show actual PROOF to their investors about all these 'contracts' they apparently have with Top Players around the world and how they actually plan to take the Financial Industry to a whole new level.... as they state at the bottom of their White Paper...  Show us the contracts!  Remove the names and any sensitive information!  At least tell us what volume the contracts have secured for ATB presently and the future...  It would calm people down if you'd show some actual business development news beyond getting ATB listed on an exchange once a month or so.... That is a very basic goal of ALL cryptos to get listed on exchanges... I am asking about real business growth, what has been done? what will be done? what volume has been secured?  what volume will be secured?  anything else you'd like to share would be extremely well received...

The best attempt at an actual answer I have received from them after begging for a response for weeks is something to the tune of "we will list on some new exchanges some time in the future"

How in the world does that answer my question? Seriously?  This tells me they have absolutely zero business plan, the whole thing revolves around getting listed on an exchange once in a blue moon if they happen to get a cheap enough withdrawal fee?

You are going to lose every last investor if you continue to refuse to answer these questions - How is anyone going to gain confidence in ATB if you never share any news with us showing us how you are growing the ATB user base etc?  Confidence will only continue to decrease further and further until the price is so low that nobody cares about cashing out any more...

Hate to say it but it's almost at the point of no return for ATB already unless something changes quickly... I'd wager that a lot of investors have already cashed out and accepted the loss - other investors will be looking at over 50% losses and coming to terms with it, cashing out and looking to recover with BTC etc - then the last batch of investors who do not want to accept the loss and would rather see ATB go to $0.00 or potentially rebound if they get their act together in the future... big gamble in my opinion considering what we've seen thus far...

It's a personal decision for each investor and I know it can be painful taking a loss but ask yourself if you'd rather have 30% of your money back today or risk further loss?
1. What evidence do we have that ATB is going to increase in the future? (answer:ZERO)  
2. How have they conducted themselves thus far? (answer:TERRIBLY)  
3. Is there a growing fan base/community or decreasing? (answer:DOWN)  

The decision was simple for me, I'd rather keep my money in something proven & growing like BTC...  ATB looked cool enough to toss a few tokens at it to see if it'd stick but so far I've been greatly disappointed in ATB... Wish them good luck and anyone who decides to stick around but I needed to move on...

I have been trying to help ATB but it feels they simply do not care to answer professionally. (if at all)  It'd be a HUGE help if ATB would hire someone to handle support who will answer all questions in complete detail & share news with us about ATB growth (if there is any).  

Considering the fact that ATB felt it was important enough to brag about getting 'stickers' made that they actually made a news report about it - you'd think they'd be jumping at the chance to share with us if they had even the smallest shred of good news to report about growing their user base, securing a big partner or contract, or literally absolutely anything that shows us they're building the business...

~~~I dunno.....  kind of gives me that 'sinking' feeling in my gut if I think about it.....  glad I listened to myself the first time I had that feeling a few weeks ago...

I really do not want to log back in here in a month from now and have to ask the same questions again.  Please can  you show some kind of proof about the claims at the bottom of the white paper?  (not future exchange listings, actual business development please!)

Did someone hold a gun to Herbert Hoover and tell him to read those scripts?  He did say he's been traveling the world on the motorcycle the last number of years... who knows, maybe he was trying to give us a clue!  This is a joke obviously... but honestly, you'd think that Herbert Hoover would actually care about having a good reputation for ATB?  that said, it's painfully obvious at this point that he does not care...  it is incredibly ridiculously simple to establish a great reputation in the crypto space but you need to respond to clients professionally, completely, and share news about building the user base etc...  it's pretty hard to gain a bad reputation but so far ATB has been heading down the wrong path... I'd love to see ATB grow in the future but it's not going to go anywhere unless something changes quickly in my opinion...

Hello,positiveeddy.

Thank you for your comments. There are lots of mentionings about scams and other things in this regard. There is an impression that you literally call these phenomena. All projects are facing some difficulties and ours is not an exception. We are working hard to meet expectations of our clients. Considering exchangers, the work in this field in going constantly and we have already agreed with Hitbtc. In few days Atbcoin will be traded there. Talking about the rate of Atbcoin, it is obvious that it can grow up and go down. It is a usual thing for all cryptocurrencies. Thank you for mentioning smart-contracts. We do not get rid of them.We stick to our obligations and our developers are working on them. I do not want to offend anyone and understand your feelings but still, I call for calm down.

Herbert Hoover is working to promote and develop ATB Coin by all possible means. As you can see in the news on the website, he is taking part in numerous conferences about Blockchain to get obtain more information on improving Atbcoin.
We do appreciate comments from our clients because only in such way we can succeed in this business.
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:18:25 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 07:20:50 PM by NaissuR

Considering the fact that ATB felt it was important enough to brag about getting 'stickers' made that they actually made a news report about it - you'd think they'd be jumping at the chance to share with us if they had even the smallest shred of good news to report about growing their user base, securing a big partner or contract, or literally absolutely anything that shows us they're building the business...

[/b]Did someone hold a gun to Herbert Hoover and tell him to read those scripts?  He did say he's been travelling the world on motorcycle the last number of years... who knows, maybe he was trying to give us a clue!  This is a joke obviously... but honestly, you'd think that Herbert Hoover would actually care about having a good reputation for ATB?  that said, it's painfully obvious at this point that he does not care...  it is incredibly ridiculously simple to establish a great reputation in the crypto space but you need to respond to clients professionally, completely, and share news about building the user base etc...  it's pretty hard to gain a bad reputation but so far ATB has been heading down the wrong path... I'd love to see ATB grow in the future but it's not going to go anywhere unless something changes quickly in my opinion...

i agree completely with this 2 statements
they would scream like a little girl if there was any real progress in the coin.. making stickers or android wallet are easy tasks.. there are many coins with a wallet for every Operating System from the beginning of the project and not after collecting 16mil ..  and now the circulating supply more than doubled to 38mil, no explanation for that.. normal ICO coins have to tell the truth about every coin so they not consider as SEC.

and it really looks like someone is putting a gun to this "hoover" head hehe he almost make a poo in his pants while the first interview
looks like he knows what he is entering to but he has no choice
its called a "monkey" in the black business, everything will fall on him if something bad happens
and this atbcoin is completely managed by criminals, i feel like its just a money laundry scheme
600k$ non stop volume is just can not be true, considering the negative reputation this coin has

chomcv

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:54:50 AM

interesting ,5x stake mining today with 500 atbcoin
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:07:01 PM

interesting ,5x stake mining today with 500 atbcoin

What caused the increase in stake? Did the network weight go down as most are buying BTC?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: