Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106060 times)
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:23:07 PM

We'll see. In coins i classify as 'could be sh*t' i only invest verrrry little money. It always gives me real good profit in short time and then leaving it.

You win some, you lose some. That's life;)

There are too many strategies,and it's yours  Smiley
Wish you only good luck.

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

Contact Email: info@atbcoin.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:35:52 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 01:07:10 AM by ATB Coin

ASK YOURSELF THIS.......   WHY IS THE ADDRESS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WEBSITE "40 WALL STREET, NEW YORK"?  THAT'S DONALD TRUMPS ADDRESS!!!!

THEN ASK YOURSELF THIS.... "WHY IS THE DOMAIN NAME SET UP THROUGH A PROXY SERVER IN PANAMA?"

LOL!!!  

WHY IS THERE NO SOURCE CODE AVAILABLE? WHY HAVE THE DEVELOPERS REMAINED ANONYMOUS?

COME GUYS..... SERIOUSLY?

Didn't you take your medicine or what?

Trump BUILDING, it's the name of the building. Not Trumps complete HOUSE!

So what. As a webdeveloper i don't find this strange.

As atbcoin said. He can introduce the developers to you. But no you missed out on the ICO and try to score some cheap coins. Who is paying you for fudding?

Take your medicine or keep quiet.

The fact is that "dev" is non english speaking person - so that address is rubbish. Regardless if it's "Trump" building or ghetto slum in mid of nowhere.
"He can introduce the developers to you" - Really? That should had been done in first place, upon announcing coin ICO.
"But no you missed out on the ICO and try to score some cheap coins" - Well at least it's not about me. I been telling about how obvious sham this coins is for quite some time now. I can see already you fools burning your moneeeee  Cool

You can see our team at our website.
Developers are for developing, not for "face listing" at our website.

Imagine. You see a very big house and you ask one of the tenants : - "who built this house?". What they will answer you? Right, "company name", but not the single builder name.
Your question about devs the same. Official faces you can find at our website

Hello,oldloco.
As I asked, let's create a list of technical questions.
What you want to know? I ll send this list exactly to developers.
And who from devs you want to know?
Hello,oldloco.
Be polite please.

I'm not a dev. I talked it 3 times.

Hello.
Please write your technical/financial questions here or in PM?  I ll send it to devs.
Who from our team you want to know?

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

RSA1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:51:24 PM

Well, this is correct.

But ATB coin market strategy also is not clear. Aggressive marketing, promotion and advertising is not enough in this market.
There should be market niche, which you are going to take.
If your concentrate only on fast payment, you have very strong competitors, like Litecoin, Bytecoin and many others, who already have steady market place and big community. 
fofo1979

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:17:02 AM

The time allotted to the extraction of the first genesis block is about 72 hours.
Be patient and don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack please.

BTCh ha ha haha ahahaha a haha ahaha hahahhahahaahahaahaha i ll die
u r kiddin me
go away fkin scam
fofo1979

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:20:13 AM

We'll see. In coins i classify as 'could be sh*t' i only invest verrrry little money. It always gives me real good profit in short time and then leaving it.

You win some, you lose some. That's life;)

Wish you only good luck.

FK U R mother scamer
fofo1979

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:24:05 AM

all the scamers said:
genisis block
modern blockchain
micro second transfer coins.......
bla bla bla BS;
and all they realy doing is thefts ur btc and says :
wait ,several days ,road map ,next days,next month,next year .....
go to hell fkin idiots

fofo1979

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:26:54 AM

ATB = clear SCAM like the sun in summer at 13:00  and  who cant see that he need a glasses ,its so clear
cheers  
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:38:12 AM

Every coin thread has a scam claim. They aren't all scams...

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
fofo1979

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:11:42 AM

this fkr say : GENISIS BLOCK !!!!!
any one can beleive that ?
why they dont find this garbage before ?
and whats this genisis block ?
BTC are very fine with normal blocks without damn genisis block like this animal said
keep ur minds bright
shine scam
its shine white like a diamond
lol
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:58:11 AM

hello,

how many coins will you generate in the genesis block?

if genesis block= coins buyed by investors => maybe not scam

if genesis block= 50 000 000 => clearly SCAM
gradys225

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:49:09 AM

Yes, you said that they burn the coins are going and this means that coins will be 50.000.000 this coin and POS everything is clear here and your secret is out. you have been told that after ICO will be burning and now you say something that is not going to burn your shit coin. today, September 3, and you will not even start bidding on this coin. 2)your coin's you've added it to the bad exchange your coin is shit. you can even now sell coins!what the fuck is that ICO ?This is a simple divorce people for money.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:01:14 AM

The time allotted to the extraction of the first genesis block is about 72 hours.
Be patient and don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack please.

BTCh ha ha haha ahahaha a haha ahaha hahahhahahaahahaahaha i ll die
u r kiddin me
go away fkin scam

FK U R mother scamer

all the scamers said:
genisis block
modern blockchain
micro second transfer coins.......
bla bla bla BS;
and all they realy doing is thefts ur btc and says :
wait ,several days ,road map ,next days,next month,next year .....
go to hell fkin idiots

ATB = clear SCAM like the sun in summer at 13:00  and  who cant see that he need a glasses ,its so clear
cheers  

Hello,fofo1979.
Firstly be polite please.
Secondly, why do excactly you think that we are scam?
Maybe smth gonna wrong with our cooperation?
You should ask about that.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:11:59 AM

hello,

Hello,anasso
The genesis block will generate the first issue, the volume of which is 50,000,000 ATB Coin. Coins will be distributed among investors, in accordance with the volume purchased during the conduct of the croudsale.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:13:52 AM

Yes, you said that they burn the coins are going and this means that coins will be 50.000.000 this coin and POS everything is clear here and your secret is out. you have been told that after ICO will be burning and now you say something that is not going to burn your shit coin. today, September 3, and you will not even start bidding on this coin. 2)your coin's you've added it to the bad exchange your coin is shit. you can even now sell coins!what the fuck is that ICO ?This is a simple divorce people for money.

Thank you for choosing ATB Coin!

Thanks to your support the project is rapidly growing. In this regard, we are able to have new partnership opportunities with major trading platforms.

Our goal is to provide all investors with a variety of the most qualitative choice of sites for further trade. After receiving ATB Coin to their accounts, investors will be able to start trading now on the following crypto-exchanges: dabtc.com, yobit.net, localtrade.pro, bitlocal.io.

This list will expand and in the near future we will announce the connection of the largest sites with which preliminary agreements have been reached. At the moment, we are coordinating legal formalities with our new partner.

Starting from today, the information about the balance sheets of investors will be transferred to the blockchain. This process will take several days due to the need for an increased level of control over the exact distribution of purchased coins. This is caused by the fact that in the first stage of the ICO there were several options for buying tokens and some investors contributed funds without first registering – for those users, the coins will be provided through the private key of the wallet by which the purchase was made.

After the information is entered in the blockchain, the working network will be launched. In a couple of days, the network will work under the proof of work algorithm, as it is necessary to extract the genesis of the block, which will produce the first issue of coins.

Once the block is found, the network will switch to the proof of stake technology and the official wallets of the working network will be available for download. From now on, each investor will be able to receive previously bought coins on his ATB address.

Due to the necessary time needed prepare the process, it has been decided to leave the investment opportunity for the whole period of the preparatory work. The cost of the token at the pre-launch stage will be 2.5 USD with the current discount remaining at 10%.

We also hastily aim to please investors who are waiting for mobile versions of applications. In a couple of days, the test versions for Android and IOS operating systems will be available on our website. The development team will make every effort to complete the work on the applications and release the final version of mobile wallets before the first issue of coins.

We thank all investors for their trust!

anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:05:32 PM

hello,

Hello,anasso
The genesis block will generate the first issue, the volume of which is 50,000,000 ATB Coin. Coins will be distributed among investors, in accordance with the volume purchased during the conduct of the croudsale.

ok so you got 34 000 000 of unsold tokkens.

you create 34 000 000 X 2.5 = 85 000 000 $ from nothing

maybe you have also acces to sell your tokkens in partnered exchanges before other investors! i will not surprised  Angry

fofo1979

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:20:39 PM

hello,

Hello,anasso

maybe you have also acces to sell your tokkens in partnered exchanges before other investors! i will not surprised  Angry

i cant understand what u r calculatin ? its  ascam wake up
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:55:20 PM

hello,

Hello,anasso

i cant understand what u r calculatin ? its  ascam wake up

We will try to completely sell out the volume of the block's genesis, but in case some part remains unclaimed - the creators leave it on reserves, where it will be "mothballed" for the period of primary capitalization, in the future it will be implemented to further finance the development of innovations, support of the marketing program and Scaling.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:58:44 PM

Every coin thread has a scam claim. They aren't all scams...

Thank you,azmojo
Be sure we are not a scam.

We are trying to deliver you the best quality and some times it's really hard. But we are young and strong and we will do all we can to bring it high!

Thank you for your trust!
fofo1979

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:10:48 PM

ATB COIN

plz tell me howmuch they paid to you ?
if i worth millios from defending for scamers i dont do that
be honor ,
u r sure that they r scamers and they thefts ppl ,
feel shame
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:18:35 PM

ATB COIN

plz tell me howmuch they paid to you ?
if i worth millios from defending for scamers i dont do that
be honor ,
u r sure that they r scamers and they thefts ppl ,
feel shame
Hello,fofo1979

I'm a part of a very big team, and I trust them.
We don't want to harm anybody and do bad things at all.

And I absolutely sure that they are not scam gang. Money are not the main part in our lives
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: