Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you give bitcoin as a wedding gift?
Yes - 168 (66.7%)
No - 72 (28.6%)
I don't care - 12 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 252

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you give bitcoin as a wedding gift?  (Read 17929 times)
Harutooo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:52:44 AM

No because bitcoin is white and black world ( tons of numbers ) and girls not love numbers

migolmigol

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:12:46 PM

For now, no. Basically because a lot of my friends do not know yet the value of Bitcoin which will make them not want it as a wedding gift.

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:49:48 PM

For now, no. Basically because a lot of my friends do not know yet the value of Bitcoin which will make them not want it as a wedding gift.

Well i think that would be it! That would be the best surprise just think that they dont know what it is what it is all about and they will be curious about it so they will do a little research about it and they will be surprise how big is the value of that coin! The essence is you can able to surprise them. If i would do it now i think it is the best gift ever
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:45:06 PM

Only if I know they will appreciate it. You could go on and on about the merits and potential of Bitcoin and skeptics will always find a way to spoil it -- for themselves in this case.

Also, shouldn't you be gifting something the recipient something they would actually want anyway? I would prioritize gifts from their registry if they have one. I could be sure they would appreciate that, at least.

farhansadik

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:32:01 PM

BTC is the best gift for present situation. I would like to get BTC as my wedding gift. As like as I would like to give BTC as a wedding present.

It would support a new couple for starting their new life & they can save it for their future.

Only those who have minimal knowledge about bitcoin can be given their BTC. But, Those who do not have any idea about BTC, they should not be given bitcoin.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:44:39 PM

BTC is the best gift for present situation. I would like to get BTC as my wedding gift. As like as I would like to give BTC as a wedding present.

It would support a new couple for starting their new life & they can save it for their future.

Only those who have minimal knowledge about bitcoin can be given their BTC. But, Those who do not have any idea about BTC, they should not be given bitcoin.

I will ask you to be my grandparent when my boyfriend asked me to marry him. Lol.  I would love to receive bitcoin as a wedding gift.  It would be so precious to me and that would be the most memorable gift I have for sure.

Just like you, I will not give bitcoin as a gift to people who does not know anything about it.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:45:37 PM

if you talkinng give bitcoin as wedding gift in this time maybe people will call you weird because not everyone know bitcoin and not everyone like bitcoin, but it will be different if you talking about future day. maye bitcoin will become trend as wedding gift. because it will more valueable than gold
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:47:43 PM

Some tech-savvy wedding-goers are gifting the digital currency to new couples. Honeyfund, a honeymoon registry that allows guests to give cash rather than gifts, has seen more than a dozen customers donate in bitcoin, said chief executive officer and co-founder Sara Margulis. In recent years, more than a dozen customers have chosen to route donations to the site from bitcoin wallets. Zola, a wedding registry website, has had just two cash funds created for bitcoins since 2013, a spokeswoman said. "I would expect it to pop more as millennials come into the wedding age,” Honeyfund’s Margulis said. “It’s something you will do if your friends and family are already into bitcoin.

Bitcoin as an retirement plan, bitcoin to secure the future of your kids, and now bitcoin as a wedding gift. Whether or not bitcoin replaces cash in future, it looks like the trend of gifting bitcoin instead of cash at weddings is definitely going to catch up and more wedding registeries would be adding bitcoin as a gifting option.

Avoid using a wedding gift "as an opportunity to proselytize a technology you personally believe in, but the recipient could not care less about."

People who are not into bitcoin might not appreciate getting a volatile currency as a gift, and might never use it, thus adding it to the list of lost coins, but I think people who are already using bitcoin or would most probably use it in future then bitcoin instead of cash is the apt wedding gift for them.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/would-you-give-bitcoin-as-a-wedding-gift-2017-06-27
Bitcoin as a wedding gift is a good idea but is depends to the couple that will receive that kind of gift. The couple should know what a bitcoin is in order for them to use it properly. If you try to give a gift like a bitcoin to a newlywed without any idea what is it, it may be useless for them.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
sagarnyc

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:17:55 PM

Yes, sure but I will regret giving Bitcoin as a gift sometime later. Also, I wish if everyone can give a BTC as a gift when I get married. The price for Bitcoin will keep going up and up. Smiley
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:18:44 PM

Bitcoin sounds a very good as a gift, or alternative to money, but it depends to the person you are about to gift. Are the couples techie and know Bitcoin? Anyways Bitcoin is not formal to be given as gift. But if the groom and bride requested to make their gifts as cash or even Bitcoin. Then why not?
Denov Setu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:28:30 PM

Its a funny question,, so in my Country with a relegius tradition you should give some of gold to your girl when you marry her,, its about 70 grams of gold and some property,,
I am joined this forum is to earn some bitcoin that I will sell for my wedding gift  Grin
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:34:03 PM

Yes, sure but I will regret giving Bitcoin as a gift sometime later. Also, I wish if everyone can give a BTC as a gift when I get married. The price for Bitcoin will keep going up and up. Smiley

The problem is what happens if the price goes down/collapse?
Either way I believe bitcoin is a good gift, simply because it's symbolic. A weddings means the start of a life together, a family life that is fresh. The same road, is bound for bitcoin since it's still new.

Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:57:20 PM

I dont care and what if both of them has no idea about bitcoin thats none sense but if they know why not

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
SoulCatcher

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:06:03 PM

Yes you can give it as a gift but if you want to be romantic then you must give something can be a treasure to your partner because bitcoin can disappear . It can be a gift but there is something more important than bitcoin . I'm not saying that bitcoin is not important but there is more valuable gift than bitcoin .
Harbal

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:29:51 PM

I would give bitcoin as a wedding ceremony gift, because bitcoin is a huge aid with their life specially when they started a couple, I consider they so considerably enjoy and acknowledge bitcoin as a marriage reward. Soon after this i think they also get started to spend in bitcoin. It can be use bitcoin in their wants and for cost savings. I consider this thought is great as a gift with a value, because bitcoin offers vivid long term of the loved ones.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1123

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:32:07 PM

not really. I'd prefer giving something like cookies, a washing machine or flowers.
it reallydepends on the couple, though, maybe f they're really high tech.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mung1943

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:25:21 AM

Issues like I've ever believed about, but I have not been in a position to make it come about,Considering that my Btc is not ample, possibly sometime I will do it.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:37:44 AM

It will be good wedding gift since it can be a savings for their family. They can used it when it grew in value. It is good for gift if they know how to use it and how to make it more,but if not then it will be useless unless you'll remind them after years that they have btc ,maybe that time it grews alot.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:52:00 AM

Bitcoin is a good weeding gift! If you see now the value of one bitcoin is equivalent to 4500 USD it's a big money as a weeding gift. I'm pretty sure that the couple will be happy in this kind of gift.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:05:34 AM

Some tech-savvy wedding-goers are gifting the digital currency to new couples. Honeyfund, a honeymoon registry that allows guests to give cash rather than gifts, has seen more than a dozen customers donate in bitcoin, said chief executive officer and co-founder Sara Margulis. In recent years, more than a dozen customers have chosen to route donations to the site from bitcoin wallets. Zola, a wedding registry website, has had just two cash funds created for bitcoins since 2013, a spokeswoman said. "I would expect it to pop more as millennials come into the wedding age,” Honeyfund’s Margulis said. “It’s something you will do if your friends and family are already into bitcoin.

Bitcoin as an retirement plan, bitcoin to secure the future of your kids, and now bitcoin as a wedding gift. Whether or not bitcoin replaces cash in future, it looks like the trend of gifting bitcoin instead of cash at weddings is definitely going to catch up and more wedding registeries would be adding bitcoin as a gifting option.

Avoid using a wedding gift "as an opportunity to proselytize a technology you personally believe in, but the recipient could not care less about."

People who are not into bitcoin might not appreciate getting a volatile currency as a gift, and might never use it, thus adding it to the list of lost coins, but I think people who are already using bitcoin or would most probably use it in future then bitcoin instead of cash is the apt wedding gift for them.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/would-you-give-bitcoin-as-a-wedding-gift-2017-06-27

Why not?bitcoin also a money  that can used as a weeding gift,its better to give  a bitcoin to the weeding couple for their saving's we know that in this situation have a lot of expenses happen to the couple all of their money,saving will go to the billing.so bitcoin can be used in this so many purpose.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: