Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39762 times)
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:15:29 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 02:58:18 AM by Zenithar

When it come to the issue of panic or fear of losing your investment in crypto currency i am not afraid because I invest only what I can afford to lose, and that makes me strong in my long term investment. Some of the people who panicked when the market value of Bitcoin is loosing value could be that, they invested what they cannot afford to loose 20%. So it is advisable you invest what your can afford to lose most especially in crypto currency because of its volatility.

People are naturally afraid. This is why I think It is People will panic whether or not they invested what they can afford to lose. The problem here lies in the fact that majority of people only cares about "Moon" "Rocket" "Bull run" etc. When the market start head to a downtrend, They're easily shaken. But one thing I do believe is, There's a time for everything, A time to buy dips and a time for moon. I'm always prepared for what ever comes.
but to me think now people become too  much mature and they mostly try to hold their bitcoin. most of  the people are not going to sell their bitcoin in panic like condition. but they want hold their bitcoin in any condition. they now that after 1st August the price of bitcoin is expected to increase more therefore they want to get benefit from it.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:36:08 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

I'm not panic because that's the risk when we choice trading/ investment, just face it. Wait and see ( hold ) is the best I can do if there's something wrong with the price, not selling it ( bad choice ). But we all know panic will push you to do something not right or even worth, keep calm close your PC and leave it. Buy, sell, or even hold make different impact for trader, don't regret it. Good luck.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:01:20 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 03:28:44 PM by el kaka22

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

I'm not panic because that's the risk when we choice trading/ investment, just face it. Wait and see ( hold ) is the best I can do if there's something wrong with the price, not selling it ( bad choice ). But we all know panic will push you to do something not right or even worth, keep calm close your PC and leave it. Buy, sell, or even hold make different impact for trader, don't regret it. Good luck.
Staying away from market will help any trader to avoid getting panic. But to stay away from your PC, you must be having proper target and stoploss levels for your positions so that you can leave after setting up both target and stoploss price levels.

If you do not have strong technical analysis then staying away from market screens will not be a possible way of avoiding getting panic. Only for those traders who are good with the technical analysis can go for it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:03:46 AM

I agree and your stratedgy is good as same of the other professional traders who teaches me before because i am always in panic when i saw my trades go down which is wrong and i dont have any idea with my trade so i lose most of the time.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 04:33:17 PM

I think panic happens when people don't know what they are investing into or when they risk a capital amount that is beyond what they can actually take a risk with. Many of them get greedy and when market starts to correct fear comes in and then, everyone wants to sell and cash out. Proper discipline is the only way to to counter panic.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:37:52 PM

How do I panic?
well slowly at first then suddenly

Trading crypto coins is a very fast-moving market and there are just going to be days when you have to move fast, so is that really panic?

The OP wants to know what you do with that situation .A fast moving market of crypto is normal and there is always a panic creatwed there in panic buying and selling especially in the newbies . I the way you reply i think you're a pro trader in handling those occurance.

Not only the newbie guys who's been panic for past weeks new since their are actually long time guys who's been alerted for the split thats why we can see those big downfall happen for that time, But for seeing the price today I can say that the trust of big whales for bitcoins has regain back that's why we see the price is almost reaching for 3k $ as of todays report.
That’s true! We can’t limit panicking to new traders. Many old investors panicked badly in last couple of months. That’s nothing new in crypto world. People do get panicked when prices are dumping continuously. But currently, since prices are pumping again, majority has again started believing in bitcoins to make a great profit after the implementation of Segwit.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:27:03 AM

I think panic happens when people don't know what they are investing into or when they risk a capital amount that is beyond what they can actually take a risk with. Many of them get greedy and when market starts to correct fear comes in and then, everyone wants to sell and cash out. Proper discipline is the only way to to counter panic.

It's psychological. Whenever you get anxious, especially in crypto, you're already exposong yourself to panicking. Newbies often lose money this way as instead of learning to hold on in the case of a decline in price, they tend to sell in panic which would be at a much lower price than when it was bought, hoping to at least salvage a few of their capital. Coins dump and pump. If you invest on a good coin and was able to enter at a good stage, evwn though thw price drops, its almost sure that it will recover.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:10:50 AM

you know,losing is a part of trading.when I fell panicking,I just stand up and drinking water.
uacoin

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:53:45 AM

When I Panic I scream and yell and then hide in the panic room  Grin
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:13:45 AM

How do I panic?
well slowly at first then suddenly

Trading crypto coins is a very fast-moving market and there are just going to be days when you have to move fast, so is that really panic?

The OP wants to know what you do with that situation .A fast moving market of crypto is normal and there is always a panic creatwed there in panic buying and selling especially in the newbies . I the way you reply i think you're a pro trader in handling those occurance.

Not only the newbie guys who's been panic for past weeks new since their are actually long time guys who's been alerted for the split thats why we can see those big downfall happen for that time, But for seeing the price today I can say that the trust of big whales for bitcoins has regain back that's why we see the price is almost reaching for 3k $ as of todays report.
That’s true! We can’t limit panicking to new traders. Many old investors panicked badly in last couple of months. That’s nothing new in crypto world. People do get panicked when prices are dumping continuously. But currently, since prices are pumping again, majority has again started believing in bitcoins to make a great profit after the implementation of Segwit.
Now everyone decided what ever happen they will not do trading until August 1st. And the newbies also get alerted for this reason, and they are not doing any trading from last 2 weeks. But the panic will come common for both newbies and experience. Now we have a reason that is August 1st so anything can happen we will not get panic before this date. After this date, of course, the newbies and experience both will get panic if Bitcoin price drops.
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:37:10 PM

Definitely it will be a critical stage.Most of newbies would get panic at such times and would sell their coins in loss in a hurry.But i will not get panic since i have already researched and found the most under valued coin and have invested in it.So,even if it falls,i know that it would recover soon.So no need of getting panic.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:32:06 PM

When prices are crashing, its normal to feel  anxious and start panicking . I would be lying if i'll say i dont. When i start to panic, i breathe, calm myself down, then prepare. I prepare myself for the worst case scenario but i dont just sit and wait for my doom. Most of the time, I hold some and sell some. Most likely, 65% hold 35% sell. But some there are times that i just held tightly to my coins until the price has gone up again. Its better to have sound mind and self control during panic time. Always be prepared of what might happen in this unpreditable world of digital currency.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:14:27 PM

I'm a beginner in the trading.

Here is my first trading and my other trading experienced.

When I get my first payment from altcoin, I wany to trade it to bitcoin in that day I received my payment. On that time the income that I get is enough for me. And after 3 days I compute the trading income if I trade on that day, it has a big difference. And my next trading is the same because it is emergency, so I need to trade again even I know that I get a small income. And my last trading is the most, all my token was trade it to bitcoin then the price of bitcoin is dumping because of the news regarding the segwit. I hold my bitcoin for more invome but instead of increasing the price goes down and I lost almost 15k. This is my most moment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:44:14 PM

When prices are crashing, its normal to feel  anxious and start panicking . I would be lying if i'll say i dont. When i start to panic, i breathe, calm myself down, then prepare. I prepare myself for the worst case scenario but i dont just sit and wait for my doom. Most of the time, I hold some and sell some. Most likely, 65% hold 35% sell. But some there are times that i just held tightly to my coins until the price has gone up again. Its better to have sound mind and self control during panic time. Always be prepared of what might happen in this unpreditable world of digital currency.
i am hopeful that we will never experience crash like situation any more. and that is the reason that i am too much confident about bitcoin that although there can be a little fluctuation in the price of bitcoin which ca cause the price increase or decrease a little but we cannot consider it as crash.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:12:09 AM

any seasoned trader are already accustomed to that scenario. if you are new to trading, you might experiencence panicking when your trades are going the other way around. but you should be calm. follow your trading strategy and stick to your plan. if you have a sensible trading plan, it will come around eventually and you will profit soon. but if you are trading blindly, then that is mostly when you panic and do stupid things like panic selling.
bitcoindima

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:23:41 PM

just turn off your pc, and dont look to charts, thats simple
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:38:12 PM

maybe yes. if you dont know what coins do you really invested for then you are tend to be panic, but if you trust that coin because you already see the potentials on it then you dont need to be panic, i admit sometimes i get panic too but i always keeps on my mind that panic cannot help the situation it only make a way to not have an enough profit.

Y U MAD AT ME
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:48:39 PM

maybe yes. if you dont know what coins do you really invested for then you are tend to be panic, but if you trust that coin because you already see the potentials on it then you dont need to be panic, i admit sometimes i get panic too but i always keeps on my mind that panic cannot help the situation it only make a way to not have an enough profit.
This is the not the only that causes the panic i think it is also because they heard some bad news that can think to them that the price of bitcoin will be die soon.. this is one of the reason that people are panic to sell and afraid to be lose their investment..
Whales are always looking for a way just to push the price back to the cheap that can cause of panic sell..
Hamphser

Activity: 2506
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:50:11 PM

I have learned already from my past mistakes on which i did sell off when i saw there was a dump on the coins did i hold. The only thing comes to my mind is to cut loss and thinking off that the price would go to the bottom but eventually later on the price did rise up again and hitting up above the price did i sell off or even on the price did i bought which really makes me to regret later on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:20:30 PM

When I am in panic I become stronger becaus of the adrenaline rash that is why the impossivle things become poasible with me and I can make things that I do not usually do.When I am in panic I fell nervous.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: