Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 03:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39764 times)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:16:44 AM

when i was a newvie in btc tradding i afraid all time when coin dump. but now a days i dont panic.
Same with me, when I was a newbie in bitcoin trading, I often panicked when the prices of the coin that I bought down, so I always cut loss and as a result I lost my money but now i am never panicked again because I'm sure the prices will rise up, but sometimes I'm still can not be patient and still doing cut lose 😁😁😂
This is very good that you learnt from your past mistakes. Being panic is never the solution of any problem. It hardly helps you except this that it makes you to decide something which is even worst. You need to have patience and remain calm even at the time of stress. This will help you a lot.
We really need to be calm with digital currencies to earn good profits with them. Since they are volatile in nature, this further complicates dealing with digital coins. But I have learned one thing from my experience that we should always stay calm when our coins are dumping badly. This pays you off later.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:41:56 AM

when i was a newvie in btc tradding i afraid all time when coin dump. but now a days i dont panic.
Same with me, when I was a newbie in bitcoin trading, I often panicked when the prices of the coin that I bought down, so I always cut loss and as a result I lost my money but now i am never panicked again because I'm sure the prices will rise up, but sometimes I'm still can not be patient and still doing cut lose 😁😁😂
This is very good that you learnt from your past mistakes. Being panic is never the solution of any problem. It hardly helps you except this that it makes you to decide something which is even worst. You need to have patience and remain calm even at the time of stress. This will help you a lot.
We really need to be calm with digital currencies to earn good profits with them. Since they are volatile in nature, this further complicates dealing with digital coins. But I have learned one thing from my experience that we should always stay calm when our coins are dumping badly. This pays you off later.

That's true, you can't think properly if you are not calm. You need to make a right decision if the price is low which is to hold or set in the price you want. This is because after the dumping there's a recovering happened that gives you much better profit. It is normal to pump and dump the price because of volume, so we need also to give a time for studying about the coins you have to know the possible high price to make a good profit. Much better to earn the token than buying them because if you earn this you have no loses.

lucasasodre

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:25:42 PM

It is about the experience.

This market is a rollercoaster, it is difficult at beginning but you get used to it
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:02:14 PM

What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

If rumors made by many higher ranked forum members is circulating around and news of banning and sells. It makes me dizzy ,disoriented and sometimes emotions strikes me hard. When that pressure is beyond my threshold of control I can't do anything but to cash out any funds I do have. I've been like this since then but experienced teach me sometimes to calm down.
waru96

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:01:51 PM

It is all about the experience.some market news and down of a coin can make you bit panic..,,buut you can manage yourself and go through that for sure..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:12:18 PM

It is all about the experience.some market news and down of a coin can make you bit panic..,,buut you can manage yourself and go through that for sure..

Well in think even experienced traders still panic every now and then. We can't take that away though we can learn how to control our reaction to panic. Keeping a focused mind and being relaxed would counter wrong decision making caused by panic

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:32:48 PM

I don't panic because i know that once the altcoin dump it will recover with in a week or depends it will test your patience on how long you can hold your coins all works need patience and if you don't have that then sorry for you because you already lose the profit and lose the opportunity to earn more than your expecting profit after your panic you need to experience this kind of tradings
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:20:37 AM

yes that is right that panic is not the solution we need to have good knowledge and study about the market so that we can take a right decision in a right time. i think that with the passage of time people become mature and they realize the reality. but it take some time to get experience because experience is too much important in every field of life.
Actually if you are day trader on market as me, very difficult for know the scenario of whales and avoid the loss when trading. Because they always change their scenario when we understand hold or trade is good lol Grin. Experience and your emotion are factors can help you suceed in trade.
whales are very difficult to predict, but the most important is our emotions and mental from within. whether to survive or give up in trading.
I have never ever compared myself with others and nor I care about anyone. Sun and moon shine at different times so I really don't care about whales. However, I keep an eye on the current and past behavior shown by my coins and make a decision according to them. I don't panic because I know it is useless.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:19:14 AM

Before, when panic strikes me, i always sell my altcoins even if i did not get any profit but instead i can get a loss from my investment. It's my solution and helped a lot to calm me down. But now, it's really different, i know how to handle it properly.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nemagia

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:27:27 AM

To panic it is not necessary never, I analyze all actions, and only at the right moment I sell. And so you have to wait and save your money. Panic if the farm is broken.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:24:25 AM

I don't panic because i know that once the altcoin dump it will recover with in a week or depends it will test your patience on how long you can hold your coins all works need patience and if you don't have that then sorry for you because you already lose the profit and lose the opportunity to earn more than your expecting profit after your panic you need to experience this kind of tradings

You are wise if you have that much command over your emotions and never do panic selling that too with altcoins when they are even not much expensive. You should try your luck with bitcoins and I am sure you are going to make handsome profits with bitcoin trading because of your calm nature.
Ponylon

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:35:56 AM

I've just told myself that I will hold for the next decades, no matter if the market is +50% today or -50%

if you take that decision these daily crashes don't affect you one bit
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

If rumors made by many higher ranked forum members is circulating around and news of banning and sells. It makes me dizzy ,disoriented and sometimes emotions strikes me hard. When that pressure is beyond my threshold of control I can't do anything but to cash out any funds I do have. I've been like this since then but experienced teach me sometimes to calm down.
Get a hold of yourself boy. I will recommend you to trust in your instincts first. Listen to everyone but follow no one. One more thing, if you have some fear don't run away from it, face it and conquer it. Our mind creates a whole issue out of nothing sometimes.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:34:07 PM

if the price we buy suddenly goes down we certainly will panic and I have also experienced it, but now I have learned and can see that the price will definitely rise again, all we have to do is wait and be patient

doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:13:12 PM

Before, when panic strikes me, i always sell my altcoins even if i did not get any profit but instead i can get a loss from my investment. It's my solution and helped a lot to calm me down. But now, it's really different, i know how to handle it properly.

I guess we are all doing the same thing if we are panicking, we are afraid of losing profits that is why. Sadly, this will be the thing that we are going to regret in the end. I remember last time my friend sold his ADX token at 0.00012 bitcoin per ADX then the price just pump in 0.00018 in just a minute, his face was so annoyed that time.

So, if you guys don't need the money, don't sell your token just because it is on a DUMP state, be patient and wait for the PUMP state, so it will be worth it.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:12:41 PM

Get a hold of yourself boy. I will recommend you to trust in your instincts first. Listen to everyone but follow no one. One more thing, if you have some fear don't run away from it, face it and conquer it. Our mind creates a whole issue out of nothing sometimes.

Thanks, that's nice of you. Maybe my fear doesn't compliment my own strategy, I've trust others more than my own for the reason Ive failed multiple times and don't get the results I actually think is profitable and turned badly wrong and losing is just something that I wanted not to be with again. For your advice it's highly appreciated.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:13:13 PM

I try to refrain from selling on a loss, because ultimately you haven't lost money until you sell.

When a market just bombs, even against the TA - sometimes it's hard to resist that panic.
I think the best way to avoid to panic is to be completely sure before you even invest in a coin, if you know that the project you have invested is a good one then you do not have a reason to worry, in fact you could take that opportunity to buy even more, that way you reduce the average price of your investment and when the market goes back to normal you will be in profit.
to me i think the best option is to to get a good experience first, because experience make man perfect and then we can avoid panic, because we can see that most of the inexperienced make a big panic  in the market. in fact they do not know about the market and about the nature of the coin in which they have invested money therefore when the price start decreasing the get panic and start panic selling the also effect the whole market.
No.14

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:26:26 PM

To panic it is not necessary never, I analyze all actions, and only at the right moment I sell. And so you have to wait and save your money. Panic if the farm is broken.

If it is easy to do, I bet all trader will succeed, but not many lose. Do not talk baselessly.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:45:17 PM

if the price we buy suddenly goes down we certainly will panic and I have also experienced it, but now I have learned and can see that the price will definitely rise again, all we have to do is wait and be patient
yes that is very natural. i think that very few people may have the ability not to get panic or those people have have a big amount of money who do not care for the payment that they have invested in bitcoin, or wise if a person have invested a good amount of money then he must get panic if the price fell down. therefore i think that it is nature when the price comes .own we get panic.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:48:57 PM

Panicking is what we have as human, time to time and many traders lose heavily because of panic selling and I think emotional panic is not good for traders. I could remember selling my litecoin at loss when the price fell to $23 and I see not hope of pushing back and now litecoin  has gone as high as $75 three months after I sold my position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: