Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:46:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39760 times)
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:08:53 PM

I was very panicked when the price of bitcoin suddenly dropped away once yesterday, all my assets directly I pull white cut lose and leave only a few coins in the wallet.
You may have done a right thing as far as you making this decision was concerned. I think patience is the most important thing in the world of Bitcoins. You need to control your emotions and make a correct decision under any circumstances. I will not appreciate to what you have done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:21:18 PM

I was very panicked when the price of bitcoin suddenly dropped away once yesterday, all my assets directly I pull white cut lose and leave only a few coins in the wallet.
You may have done a right thing as far as you making this decision was concerned. I think patience is the most important thing in the world of Bitcoins. You need to control your emotions and make a correct decision under any circumstances. I will not appreciate to what you have done.
When trading panic will make you lose of all your investment. Impulsive decison, you let your emotions in during trading can gives you a headache after the results. Yes patience, descipline, analyze the market and self control can leads to overcome your loses during trading.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:57:09 PM

When trading panic will make you lose of all your investment. Impulsive decison, you let your emotions in during trading can gives you a headache after the results. Yes patience, descipline, analyze the market and self control can leads to overcome your loses during trading.

I'm not too panicked about the sharp decline in bitcoin prices because after the negative news continues, there will always be positive news afterwards and push back bitcoin into price correction, I just panicked for the altcoin market because almost every day is red, but after experiencing a lot of experience and understanding, finally I understand that it's only temporary fluctuations, I do not need to panic, except for trading into some shitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:13:46 AM

we must have our self opinion when the market is down and its better to be patience and calm, actually we are not lose and be sure that in next day, we can sell at the high price. but yes, i realize that sometimes panic can come to us especially if we are not ready to face everything that is out in our prediction or what we are thinking. but as long as we can handle our emotion then i think we can stay calm with everything happen in the market.
We all know that crypto market is highly non predictive and it is nothing new to experience a misfortune that was not in your papers. All that we need to in such situations is to stay calm and think positive rather than wasting time on regretting your decisions etc. controlling emotions is not that tough.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:17:12 AM

if the price we buy suddenly goes down we certainly will panic and I have also experienced it, but now I have learned and can see that the price will definitely rise again, all we have to do is wait and be patient
yes that is very natural. i think that very few people may have the ability not to get panic or those people have have a big amount of money who do not care for the payment that they have invested in bitcoin, or wise if a person have invested a good amount of money then he must get panic if the price fell down. therefore i think that it is nature when the price comes .own we get panic.
The ability to not panic under extreme pressure comes from the experience, look at firefighters, they are trained to deal with small fires at first and then when they have enough experience they are able to deal with situations of great stress without flinching, the same happens with traders, you need to learn first how to trade with small amounts of money after some time you are not going to panic anymore and you are going to take decision based on what you see in the charts.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:06:04 AM

I don't. Panicking is the worst thing you can do as a trader. It is like trying to swim with shoes on, if that makes any sense...
Karen23

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:23:30 AM

When the red flags are on, i really do not panic like "oh I'm losing". I panic to exchange my cash to btc and to buy some more coins.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:34:18 AM

Of course when you see the price is going down very fast and you are thinking that you are losing your investment. Then you panic and push the sell button without ever thinking what the hell did you do it.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:32:02 AM

I don't panic really. When an altcoin I hold drops I know it will recover eventually because I always analyze my investment before investing in the first place. I think I will consider panicking once the internet shuts off for some reason.
With your thoughts I think you are a knowledgeable person when it comes to investing. It is really that you shouldn't panic because most and foremost your panic will not help you. So stay positive when you are in the world like this.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:35:34 PM

It was during my earlier days of trading that i used to invest quickly in coins which i see increasing in price rapidly.Actually those coins were just pumped coins and were to be dumped soon.Soon after i buy,those coins were dumped and i have to just sell it at very low price in loss.Also,i used to sell my bitcoins in panic when there is a prise dip selling my bitcoins at a cheaper price to big whales thus making myself a weak hand.But now,after gaining experience,i just hold my coins firmly without getting panic.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:46:34 PM

It was during my earlier days of trading that i used to invest quickly in coins which i see increasing in price rapidly.Actually those coins were just pumped coins and were to be dumped soon.Soon after i buy,those coins were dumped and i have to just sell it at very low price in loss.Also,i used to sell my bitcoins in panic when there is a prise dip selling my bitcoins at a cheaper price to big whales thus making myself a weak hand.But now,after gaining experience,i just hold my coins firmly without getting panic.
Atleast you already learned, I'd experience such thing before. Everytime that I'm losing due to its dump value for long i will sell it hurriedly scared to lose mire, which now those coins were on top list now on exchanges.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Patriot12

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:08:20 PM

when i was a newvie in btc tradding i afraid all time when coin dump. but now a days i dont panic.

I'm definitely a newbie at this and I'm not panicking. I'm in it for the long haul. It doesn't matter what you have your money in, it will always have ups and downs.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:56:22 PM

Panicking when you reach around 800% profit, then it goes to 650%, then 700%, and you sell at 600% when you see it reach 500% afterwhile and take a break before investing back again when you see a calmer market.
Of course panic is a negative thing to do in terms of trading becasue it could give you a bug loss on your tradings or even investments. But as you will visualize the part where you could actually see how you will do panic , you would know how to deal with it in the time you could actually do it. But for me to avoid dealing with panic , you must consider on setting your goals and plans for you to have a point to loop up to.
anami57

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:30:47 PM

Panic always produces a bad and detrimental effect for us, because panic happens from the mind that isn't calm. As happened at bitcoin prices these few days. I just relax, no need to feel nervous if bitcoin will continue to weaken slowly. I've been fighting bitcoin for years, so i'm immune to any conditions that are even worse than today.
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:02:54 PM

Atleast you already learned, I'd experience such thing before. Everytime that I'm losing due to its dump value for long i will sell it hurriedly scared to lose mire, which now those coins were on top list now on exchanges.
Haha if you did not have experienced in that time, you cannot understand the panic selling on the market and the way you for keep safe your money when panic happening.
All things needs to spend something as fees, then you can use it for make money or satisfy your wishes!
chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:00:34 PM

Panicking when you reach around 800% profit, then it goes to 650%, then 700%, and you sell at 600% when you see it reach 500% afterwhile and take a break before investing back again when you see a calmer market.
Of course panic is a negative thing to do in terms of trading becasue it could give you a bug loss on your tradings or even investments. But as you will visualize the part where you could actually see how you will do panic , you would know how to deal with it in the time you could actually do it. But for me to avoid dealing with panic , you must consider on setting your goals and plans for you to have a point to loop up to.

It's normal to panic but of course you have to be strong despite of the fears that you have for what's happening with the btc price. I know it isn't easy for us to handle stressful decisions, but you should listen to the advices here in the forum and never make a quick conclusions over it. Since the current situation is conditional, never lose that goals and plans for it will fall you to regrets by the time pumping until $5000 will be happening again.
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:09:54 PM

Panic always produces a bad and detrimental effect for us, because panic happens from the mind that isn't calm. As happened at bitcoin prices these few days. I just relax, no need to feel nervous if bitcoin will continue to weaken slowly. I've been fighting bitcoin for years, so i'm immune to any conditions that are even worse than today.

I'm not long in bitcoin, so I'm prone to panic. It's very hard for me to watch my capital melt. I just turn off the computer and go home to do stuff that's not stupid.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:37:17 PM

I'm not long in bitcoin, so I'm prone to panic. It's very hard for me to watch my capital melt. I just turn off the computer and go home to do stuff that's not stupid.
Every traders experience of panic when the price dump. Im prone also into panic of my holdings what I did was I keep calm and thinking a lot of my effort when I invest in trading. Because if you embrace this panic moves you will lose all your money your capital. Instead, feel and think there's a rainbow after the hard dump.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:46:09 PM

The senior trader said that dont panic. We have to analyze again to decide more carefully.But in my experience, i always panic, i worry if the price of my alcoin getting bad. So i did cutloss that make my principal down. But next future i will learn how to not panic, so we can make good decision
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:54:19 PM

Every traders experience of panic when the price dump. Im prone also into panic of my holdings what I did was I keep calm and thinking a lot of my effort when I invest in trading. Because if you embrace this panic moves you will lose all your money your capital. Instead, feel and think there's a rainbow after the hard dump.
[/quote]

Its right. We will lost of our capital if we do a panic. First i can handle my panic, but when the price getting lower its diffivult to stay calm. If you have any idea how to make calm? Please share your experience if you dont mind. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: