Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:25:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39764 times)
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:26:41 PM

I agree with you, panic always lead to wrong decision. Keep calm. After that, Look back your coin, if it's a good coin, you should hold or even buy more coins with low price and wait for recovery. You will get a big profit. But if your coin is not good or it has a bad new problem. You should sell immediately.  Shocked
If you panic the best thing to do is to get up and get some fresh air do not take any impulsive decisions, you are only going to make a mistake, so you are going to make a bad situation even worst by making and additional mistake, besides most people panic when they see the price of bitcoin going down without understanding that most of the time the price goes back to normal after a few days.
But I think once people decide to and worry about the market then they really find it hare to hold their bitcoin, and specially those people who do not have any experience, they start selling which  really create panic. I think such people need to get some experience and after that should invest a big amount of money.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:36:03 PM

Panicking is completely out of the line.
I just try my best to analyse things

You really don't need to panic specially when you hold bitcoin because we all know it's capability to bounce back. Panic is really not ideal for every trader you should focus on your trading plan so you can make really good money and analyzing the market well will prevent you from loosing money, don't panic stay focus.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:58:42 PM

I agree with you, panic always lead to wrong decision. Keep calm. After that, Look back your coin, if it's a good coin, you should hold or even buy more coins with low price and wait for recovery. You will get a big profit. But if your coin is not good or it has a bad new problem. You should sell immediately.  Shocked
If you panic the best thing to do is to get up and get some fresh air do not take any impulsive decisions, you are only going to make a mistake, so you are going to make a bad situation even worst by making and additional mistake, besides most people panic when they see the price of bitcoin going down without understanding that most of the time the price goes back to normal after a few days.
Yeah get some rest and get back later when you feel you are cool enough ,
That's true about don't make things worse when the situation has been ruined , people always forced themseleves ,
Push the limit principle isn't fit in this kind situation ,
You need to have an extra patient , that's actually the key of trading success .
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:51:59 AM

We'll see about that when you are starting Trading. Panicking can't be help especially if the coins that you are holding is having a very huge continous drop, so you're going to start thinking to sell because if you don't you'll lose even more. But it is better if you are a holder, I mean, you could endure the temptation of selling it to have more profits in the near future.
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:05:04 AM

We'll see about that when you are starting Trading. Panicking can't be help especially if the coins that you are holding is having a very huge continous drop, so you're going to start thinking to sell because if you don't you'll lose even more. But it is better if you are a holder, I mean, you could endure the temptation of selling it to have more profits in the near future.

There comes a time wherein the coin that i hold are continuing on dropping some of my friends that holding that cojn sell and find another me i dont say that im a holder but on that time im still holding i am not the only one who's still holding but what happen next is after it drop other came by it is pumping and now i got a lot of profit it now. I dont say that you have to still holding but always think and before you trade what kind of coin and why you have to hold it. My point is panicking for the critical situation is not worth.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:17:00 AM

Yes mate, you right. Most of people who doing panic selling is because the pure emotions and fear, rather than evaluating the fundamentals of the coin. Actually we do not need to worry when panic selling happen if we are sure that the fundamentals of the coin is good, even we can take an advantage by buying more coin in that time.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
jamesdavidso2

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:32:46 AM

I am panicking only when I daytrade. With BTC I just HODL and tend to forget this. And I feel better.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:04:46 AM

You really don't need to panic specially when you hold bitcoin because we all know it's capability to bounce back. Panic is really not ideal for every trader you should focus on your trading plan so you can make really good money and analyzing the market well will prevent you from loosing money, don't panic stay focus.
Holding bitcoin out of all cryptocurrencies is a little bit risky compare to other coin so there is no need to panic when bitcoin price will go down because it will just bounce back and its normal for the value to go down sometimes because of the correction and profit taking trader do.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:13:54 AM

I remember when I panicked, I always lost when I panicked.Dont panic and keep doing trading

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:04:02 PM

lol of course emotions in difficult moments it is hard to keep given that we all, to some extent, nervous. If I lose my investments, I try to remain calm. Remember that the person has not lost anything as long as he has his coins
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:51:01 PM

lol of course emotions in difficult moments it is hard to keep given that we all, to some extent, nervous. If I lose my investments, I try to remain calm. Remember that the person has not lost anything as long as he has his coins

Though everyone would agree that it's not easy especially if you're seeing your investments plunging real time. Even seasoned traders get rattled every once in a while.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 04:07:27 PM

Though everyone would agree that it's not easy especially if you're seeing your investments plunging real time. Even seasoned traders get rattled every once in a while.

i don't rattle though, but i always piss my pants when i'm on panic mode  Grin i end up dumping my btc for USDT and buy back when price plunge to its lower lows. i can't just watch and see my money taken away by dumpers and if i shit my pants, i may also dump the altcoins i got.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 04:34:54 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
When i invest some lumpsum amount in trading. It may leads to panic about the market conditions, Value fluctuations is most unpredictable one. However it will eventually raise the value after sometime Also i can't suddenly liquidate my coins.
At somepoint i have to hold them to not get empty handed.
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:23:09 PM

I remember when I panicked, I always lost when I panicked.Dont panic and keep doing trading
People usually get panicked when their going is going through dump phase because it seems apparently that they have invested in wiring coin and their all money is going to sink. But fi the coin is bitcoin then nothing can justify your panicking because it is crystal clear by now that bitcoin has the potential of recovering its previous prices and day by day its market is also growing.
Jelly0621

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:59:33 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

Emotions betray you the most especially when in comes to money. Who would want to lose their money, anyway ?

When I trade before and see my coins just dropped by little by little, I did got panicked to the point that I am selling my coins to its lower value. I got nothing.
Sometimes when there's a hype in an altcoin, I did buy those coins for a higher value knowing that I get some profits but I didn't.

Emotions really betray me. So I'd had to stop the trading.
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:30:30 PM

You guys wanna learn some  good risk management? Watch to the end of my videos

I created an ETP technical analysis video for beginners that covers risk management.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJR1OG60b-o

I have TONS of content to help beginners.

Follow me on Twitter for some awesome play-by-play TA.

Twitter - https://twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto

See my YouTube series for beginners: Starting $200, $1,600 in 16 Days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94-BD6GaRGM&list=PL5brTFluwn1nA2wNJ5is4PFwnhcmdF9t2

See my beginner that everyone should read guides:

https://steemit.com/trading/@philakonecrypto/50-cent-get-rich-or-die-trading-the-ultimate-beginners-guide
https://steemit.com/trading/@philakonecrypto/the-trader-life-the-difference-between-success-and-failure-a-harsh-reality

I'm not a financial adviser, nor am I giving you any tips on when to buy, sell, etc. I'm simply stating my opinions and what I personally look for.

The ultimate goal is to help the crypto community because I think there's a lack of these type of videos. I want to share everything I've learned because knowledge is only power if passed on. Also starting with a small amount is always best if you're relatively new.

Please never play large positions. Study and learn something new every day. It's how we grow as individuals and especially as trader.

xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:39:12 PM

That is the spirit we should all have, never give up no matter how long we will be able to control our selves with out emotions every time we see our portfolio bleeding. We will get used to it eventually and we will not panic anymore. I also had my lost in my first few trades and it was really stress that time but I managed to control myself now so I don't worry a lot if the market is not going the way I want it.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
mai_mirai

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:00:56 PM

If the price fallin of course will make us panic because it's just human tendency to panic. But don't sell it just hold your coin and wait for the price to recover, and just stay calm. Trading in crypto market needs a lot endurance, wisdom and big heart. Cryptocurrency is a high risk trading and most people already aware of that.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:02:14 AM

I am panicking only when I daytrade. With BTC I just HODL and tend to forget this. And I feel better.
There comes so many occasions when you get panic. Most of the time, I get panic when I see the market price of the coins which I’m holding going down. The fact is there is nothing fruitful which you can get by getting panic. This is what I have learnt from my own personal experience. You need to remain cool and calm and you actually need to control your nerves under such conditions for your safe survival.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:47:38 PM

Emotions betray you the most especially when in comes to money. Who would want to lose their money, anyway ?

When I trade before and see my coins just dropped by little by little, I did got panicked to the point that I am selling my coins to its lower value. I got nothing.
Sometimes when there's a hype in an altcoin, I did buy those coins for a higher value knowing that I get some profits but I didn't.

Emotions really betray me. So I'd had to stop the trading.
Brother it is not better option to quit trading if you are facing a queue of loss. Listen, there are profits and losses and then risk factors that are always revolving around whenever you trade or invest. What you have to implement, the best you can present. Keep yourself patient when bad time comes. It will go soon, you only have to be confident and relax in such moments. Don’t give up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: