Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39759 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:43:22 PM

I remember when I panicked, I always lost when I panicked.Dont panic and keep doing trading
Oh sorry for your loss. But now you are an evidence for us that trading is all about decisions. And these decisions are highly and I must say so much affiliated with these emotions. You are indulged in this game of emotions, you are not making good decisions that is sure like a reality. Keep yourself calm and only focus on business goal, keel your motions controlled and good luck.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:43:36 PM

I agree with you, panic always lead to wrong decision. Keep calm. After that, Look back your coin, if it's a good coin, you should hold or even buy more coins with low price and wait for recovery. You will get a big profit. But if your coin is not good or it has a bad new problem. You should sell immediately.  Shocked
If you panic the best thing to do is to get up and get some fresh air do not take any impulsive decisions, you are only going to make a mistake, so you are going to make a bad situation even worst by making and additional mistake, besides most people panic when they see the price of bitcoin going down without understanding that most of the time the price goes back to normal after a few days.
Yeah get some rest and get back later when you feel you are cool enough ,
That's true about don't make things worse when the situation has been ruined , people always forced themseleves ,
Push the limit principle isn't fit in this kind situation ,
You need to have an extra patient , that's actually the key of trading success .

It may be difficult to maintain our cool when the price is going down but we must remember why we got into bitcoin in the first place, bitcoin is very volatile but we are here because bitcoin in the long run only does one thing and that is to go up, we must remember that, once you remember that the only correct thing to do when you make a bad trade in bitcoin is to hold and maintain your position.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:51:27 AM

I am panicking only when I daytrade. With BTC I just HODL and tend to forget this. And I feel better.
There comes so many occasions when you get panic. Most of the time, I get panic when I see the market price of the coins which I’m holding going down. The fact is there is nothing fruitful which you can get by getting panic. This is what I have learnt from my own personal experience. You need to remain cool and calm and you actually need to control your nerves under such conditions for your safe survival.

Thank god, you have realized this very simple thing that getting panicked is not productive at all. It is simply going o put you in depression, wasting your energy and push you to make wrong decisions. Staying calm and cool let you analyze the situation in a very good way and you often find out good solutions of your problem in this way. Everyone gets panicked when prices fall.
diskodasa

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:54:50 AM

With ETH and Bitcoin, I am not panic. But with new altcoins, maybe I will sell immediately. Cut loss and find others coin to invest. That's my strategy. Wink

henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

I agree with you, panic always lead to wrong decision. Keep calm. After that, Look back your coin, if it's a good coin, you should hold or even buy more coins with low price and wait for recovery. You will get a big profit. But if your coin is not good or it has a bad new problem. You should sell immediately.  Shocked
If you panic the best thing to do is to get up and get some fresh air do not take any impulsive decisions, you are only going to make a mistake, so you are going to make a bad situation even worst by making and additional mistake, besides most people panic when they see the price of bitcoin going down without understanding that most of the time the price goes back to normal after a few days.
Yeah get some rest and get back later when you feel you are cool enough ,
That's true about don't make things worse when the situation has been ruined , people always forced themseleves ,
Push the limit principle isn't fit in this kind situation ,
You need to have an extra patient , that's actually the key of trading success .

It may be difficult to maintain our cool when the price is going down but we must remember why we got into bitcoin in the first place, bitcoin is very volatile but we are here because bitcoin in the long run only does one thing and that is to go up, we must remember that, once you remember that the only correct thing to do when you make a bad trade in bitcoin is to hold and maintain your position.
Controlling your nerves and that too at the time when the prices are falling down is quite a difficult thing and it is not humanly possible for all of us to remain cool and calm at such kind of situations. Getting panic is quite a normal thing and we all experience this thing most of the times. If you will go for selling your coins at that time, it will result in huge loss. You better hold your coins at that time.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:41:43 PM

Panicking make wrong decision. It's hard to maintain cool attitude if you see your money is going down. But to handlr this you must still be confident because this kind of industry or business you must know how to gamble. Dont let your feeling eat you. Make the right decisions alwaysso that you can succeed in the future.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 01:48:02 PM

With ETH and Bitcoin, I am not panic. But with new altcoins, maybe I will sell immediately. Cut loss and find others coin to invest. That's my strategy. Wink
Thats nice but bear in mind that some new altcoins have a good future too like RPX etc... ETH and Bitcoins is stable currency also to include top coins in the market.
platom

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:03:38 PM

very simple and straight forward. i like to apply your technique..

just to add one more. try averaging technique with spare funds.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:55:19 PM

Thats nice but bear in mind that some new altcoins have a good future too like RPX etc... ETH and Bitcoins is stable currency also to include top coins in the market.
What is RPX? I do not know this coin, it look like as a new shitcoin created recently haha. About Ethereum and Bitcoin, though the price of Bitcoin are increasing, but do not forget the Bitcoin rates of Ethereum are decreasing Tongue

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:31:43 PM

Recently I panicked a bit, I don't really do it but circumstances made me panic. I was thinking to square of my few BTC holdings for urgent requirements and the price started to drop and then I kind of panicked a bit. Also recently my entry to ICOs and altcoins, makes me nervous, not really panicky but I get frightened sometimes.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:33:56 AM

Recently I panicked a bit, I don't really do it but circumstances made me panic. I was thinking to square of my few BTC holdings for urgent requirements and the price started to drop and then I kind of panicked a bit. Also recently my entry to ICOs and altcoins, makes me nervous, not really panicky but I get frightened sometimes.
well i really panic when i was really overwelmed and i cant handle my emotion.and i really believe that no one in this world doesnt panic when it involve  money .because in this present of modern world money is life .money is really verry important it is next to life and no one can really deny that because even when you get sick and you drawn to tge hospital and if you dont have anh money to pay down payment  nobody will care for you.that is why i believe money is the most common factor to make people panic.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:11:49 PM

You should to keep calm, do not let the price of cryptocurrency make you worry and panic. Nothing important than your health, therefore, money or profitable also can not help you recover your health when your health deteriorates Wink
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:09:59 PM

You should to keep calm, do not let the price of cryptocurrency make you worry and panic. Nothing important than your health, therefore, money or profitable also can not help you recover your health when your health deteriorates Wink
dont let emotion will lead you while you are in trading , so staying calm while in trading and dont look for what can happen on the price of the coin that you are trade for if there is some negative movement dont let your emotion of panic selling would win.
Iveyalla

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:10:37 PM

In my altcoin investment, at least i have prepared a reserve fund of 50% from initial investment for anticipation such bad situation where almost all altcoins falls in. So i can buy altcoin again, I have not yet panicked face the current condition.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:42:05 AM

When you have invested your earnings in bitcoin or any other altcoin and suddenly the price starts dropping then it can make any investor to panic.It then depends upon our smartness and wiseness that how we react to that situation .We can react in two ways. One by committing the mistake of panic selling and the other by staying calm and keep holding our BTC's. As,I am not new to this market and being conversant with the potential of Bitcoin, I know that if their is a drop in the price then the price will rise also.So,I will hold my BTC's instead of selling them until the price reach it's all time high value or more than it.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:38:45 AM

There's nothing good about panicking, so why panic just try to be calm and relax as much as possible making decision's right away while panicking will gonna come out badly than what you expected. If you're a long term investor trust to the coin that you bought and try to analyze the market as much as possible to lessen your worry. You are the onlyone who can help yourself so try to make a decision, there is only 2 outcome in that decision it's either gain or loss if it's a gain then you're getting much better in handling such a situation that's why you make your decision right but if it's a loss don't regret it learn from it so it will not happen again..

xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:14:19 PM

I don't - While some people do I just keep living my life and chill until the price goes back up

laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:08:22 PM

When i was a newbie, I tend to sell all my coins at the lowest price when the price of my coins is melting and that is a very wrong move, You should wait longer because it will still comes back to normal eventually when the market comes back into its stability.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:26:08 PM

I actually dont panic. Before i start investing in cryptocurrency, i have this mindset that Volatility of this investment is really risky and i should not become panic but instead be patient.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:31:58 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
Sometimes we can't escape panicking that is common to all traders when the coins that they are holding is super dump. Making bad decisions is just a lessons so next time they already knew what they do. In that situation holding is the best way we can do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: