Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39762 times)
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:58:00 AM

You just have to wait for the bitcoin price to rise again. That is why many people invest in bitcoin. It will always rise due to it's demand right now that is why I don't panic.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:05:33 AM

I sell of most of my coins during a dip so as to reduce loss

Mostly it is panic selling well as my self I do panic selling to reduce loss because im a kind of person that really easy to panic but later on it will pumps and it makes me sad why I sell it easily though to overcome it I will not watch the price again so that I will not get sad. Though mostly I do it again to playsafe
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:11:29 AM

Well i really dont,before i made my first trading i set up my mind that i must be prepare on all instances most probably when dropping.iwe all know that its part  of trading a partly gamble.and on every coins that we will investing.so panic is the last thing that i will be having
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:46:28 AM

Actually all trader ever feel panic when their prediction is out.
Actually i still stay calm if the price is in control line. But when the price dump and dump again, it make me panic sometime the ending is panic sell.
As much as possible i'll keep my self calm and patience because when you get panic you can do anything or make decision that you will be regret. So its better to keep calm and go with flow of market.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:51:48 AM

How do you panic? Lol! You just panic because you are human with emotion. These factor could also accelarate your panic.
1. If you are trading with money meant for your sustainability e.g` House rent, School fees or groceries money.
2. If you have unrealistic expectation of profit and you start to trade in bubble.
3. Unfavourable market conditions.
etc....

jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:32:03 AM

Of course when you see the price is going down very fast and you are thinking that you are losing your investment. Then you panic and push the sell button without ever thinking what the hell did you do it.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:06:49 PM

When i was a newbie, I tend to sell all my coins at the lowest price when the price of my coins is melting and that is a very wrong move, You should wait longer because it will still comes back to normal eventually when the market comes back into its stability.
Well me too. Trading in crypto market is not a game for newbie, so best way to earn money for newbie is hold  Grin
I must say that there are lot of things which you manage to learn with passage of time. In the beginning, almost every one of us get panic especially when he sees the market price of the coins which is having getting down. You get to learn this thing with the passage of time that do not sell your coins at the time when the market price is falling down.

In fact, the thing which you need to do is to remain patient and try to hold your nerves. This is the reason why most of us suffer in the beginning.

BlindMelon

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:09:36 PM

I don't really. Thankfully i've not invested too much so everything just feels like a bonus. If it's gone, its a shame but it won't cripple me.
I also have a lot of faith in things bouncing back and understand the volatility of the market place
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:29:23 PM

I've no stress. I arrive for learning. As a beginner I attempting to comprehend all section in this forum. I am maintaining study more and more for understanding. I really hope I will success at some point.

You will eventually. Just be afraid to lose. Trading ia a continous learning even for experienced ones. I've been trading for a year now and i lost around 200$  the other day trying to cut my losses.

Hmm, actually you can get many advantages in trading. The main key is analysis, if your still confused now perform analysis or may never do it then try to always look at the charts that exist in the trading and also keep trying. Never give up, because we won't know whether it's appropriate or not. Trading is not a very pleasant place when you always minded profiteers, for sure you will find it a bad thing when getting a loss.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:47:49 PM

I wonder of your coldblooded heart. Seeing on the ETH and BTC prices at last month, I don't believe that anybody can be calm. No need for panic of course but the situation is really stressful.  Shocked
acmagbanua21

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:38:20 AM

when my coin or token got higher price based on percentage , i really panic . i tried to be calm sometimes and i set the goals of which will i be selling .
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:09:54 AM

Actually all trader ever feel panic when their prediction is out.
Actually i still stay calm if the price is in control line. But when the price dump and dump again, it make me panic sometime the ending is panic sell.
As much as possible i'll keep my self calm and patience because when you get panic you can do anything or make decision that you will be regret. So its better to keep calm and go with flow of market.

As long as we set  goal we won't panic at all. Short term trade usually causes panic that is why day trading is very risky yet profitable. I try to be calm when a sudden fall but usually i just sell on a loss and just buy back on the dip. Also, I just day trade what i can afford to lose as i also have long term goals which will not cause me panic and i believe that will benefit me in the future.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:54:20 AM

Market is very irrational and seeing things rationally in the market sometimes could be diserstrous. I will say been objective will give you clearity and calm your nerves even when old are against you trading. Panicking is normal

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:01:58 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 10:23:43 PM by bohr

There's nothing good about panicking, so why panic just try to be calm and relax as much as possible making decision's right away while panicking will gonna come out badly than what you expected. If you're a long term investor trust to the coin that you bought and try to analyze the market as much as possible to lessen your worry. You are the onlyone who can help yourself so try to make a decision, there is only 2 outcome in that decision it's either gain or loss if it's a gain then you're getting much better in handling such a situation that's why you make your decision right but if it's a loss don't regret it learn from it so it will not happen again..
Everyone knows that panicking is bad, but no matter who you are at some point you are going to panic and you need to find a way to deal with that, this is more important if you are a day trader since things can change in the blink of an eye, while it is not as important for a long term holder since the price of bitcoin will need to crash for him to begin to worry at all.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:33:24 AM

It is all about the knowledge.some market news and lower of a coin will make you bit stress..,,buut you can manage yourself and go through that for sure..
It is a natural phenomenon that almost all of us get worried especially at the time when we see the market price of the coins which we are holding getting down. The thing is it is quite a normal thing and there comes so many occasions when you get panic.

The only thing which you can do and which you need to do at that very time is to sit back and keep yourself calm and cool. Patience is the only key.

DamnationKiss

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:03:36 PM

I stress with a lot of relaxed.Often I believe this time it's destined to be the real deal. The one time when it all breaks appart and the investment goes belly up.But my experience informs me that it's going to be like all other time before, just a surprise inside a teacup.My investments are often well chosen and well balanced. Even when setbacks in a single area occure, I understand that I have others that will compensate that.
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:30:51 PM

There's nothing good about panicking, so why panic just try to be calm and relax as much as possible making decision's right away while panicking will gonna come out badly than what you expected. If you're a long term investor trust to the coin that you bought and try to analyze the market as much as possible to lessen your worry. You are the onlyone who can help yourself so try to make a decision, there is only 2 outcome in that decision it's either gain or loss if it's a gain then you're getting much better in handling such a situation that's why you make your decision right but if it's a loss don't regret it learn from it so it will not happen again..
Everyone knows that panicking is bad, but no matter how you are at some point you are going to panic and you need to find a way to deal with that, this is more important if you are a day trader since things can change in the blink of an eye, while it is not as important for a long term holder since the price of bitcoin will need to crash for him to begin to worry at all.
yes thats right it is hard to remove the way on how you can panic most probably when there is a hard time so better to stay calm and think for what will be the best thing and moves that you have to do,
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:21:24 PM

I stress with a lot of relaxed.Often I believe this time it's destined to be the real deal. The one time when it all breaks appart and the investment goes belly up.But my experience informs me that it's going to be like all other time before, just a surprise inside a teacup.My investments are often well chosen and well balanced. Even when setbacks in a single area occure, I understand that I have others that will compensate that.
I think that there is no need to panic and get upset if there is some kind of incident or a drop in the market rate. I think that if we take for example Bitcoin, the exchange rate is unstable and still sooner or later it will go up so there is no panic, And it's better to calm down and wait for a new time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:38:07 PM

I had bought the unexpected thing happened the price of altkoin down, there I started to panic and sell it to minimize my losses, but for now I will not repeat the mistake I am, I will remain calm and see the market movement and wait to buy at the right time.

You started to sell to minimize your losses? I even did this before when I was quite new to trading, you sure really is making a lot of troubles with your investment by doing a panic sell. But today when I panic, I don't look at the charts especially the price of bitcoin. That will only hurt me so it's better to stay away from the market charts and when I feel that I'm about to panic, I keep on holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:57:26 AM

Before, when panic hits me, i always sellmy altcoins even when i did not have any revenue but rather i'm able to get a reduction from my investment. It's my solution and assisted a lot to calm me lower. But now, it's really different, i understand ho to deal with it poperly.rw
That's good, it means you learn from your mistakes which is necessary when you are investing or trading.
If you panic you will lose control and we know already what will be the outcome, our aim is to be profitable so we need to decide based on our analysis and not on our emotion because if we are weak emotionally, we will surely make a wrong decision.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: